Dress Rehearsal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she works her hands along the now hardening cocks of The Miz and Seth Rollins, Miz with her left and Seth with her right "Oh will ya two shut the fuck up... The Man is gettin' to work here!" Becky snaps at the two men as she moves her hands along both shafts, looking up at her husband and the man she secretly had an encounter with recently

"He started it!!" Both men yell at the same time as Becky's far from inexperienced hands smoothly worked over their cocks. The stunner who had been Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion at the same time easily getting the thick rods of the current men's World Champion and the former two-time Grand Slam winner nice and hard in her pumping grasp.

Becky tosses her red hair back and out of her face before she leans her head over to Seth's cock and slaps her tongue against the head of his cock, smoothly working her tongue around the nicely thick and swollen surface.

"Mmmmm... See? The Man knows where the good stuff is... Starting off with a Visionary! A Revolutionary!" Seth brags, groaning as Becky worked her frisky tongue around the fat crown of his prick. Her hands still stroking over both Superstars shafts. "Looks like she's saving the best for last..." Miz brags as despite Seth's claims before, Miz is lasting to take just this firm handjob from Big Time Becks. Something that she's already well aware that he can take and a whole lot more, but her husband that she's licking doesn't need to know that.

Becky slaps her wet tongue against the head of Seth's cock one more time before she turns her red haired head over to The Miz's cock, sliding her tongue around the head of his A-List cock, continuing to work her talented hands against his shaft and Seth's shaft.

"Mmmmm... Looks like Becky isn't afraid to try out my dick either, Seth..." The Miz brags with a cocky smirk to make the other man glare. Moaning as despite being happily married, he's enjoying Becky's skilled tongue as she works around his crown. Easily chipping away at those five minutes Seth claimed he'd be able to last for while she shows her skill to handle both big dicks at the same time.

Becky parts her lips after working her tongue on the head of The Miz's cock to leave a nice coating of her saliva, as she then feeds The Miz's cock into her incredibly talented mouth. Becky loosely wraps her lips around the A-List cock and begins to bob her head to suck on his cock. Lynch works her right hand up and down Seth's cock, moving the palm of her hand up and down on his shaft.

"Hey! Hey! What the Hell, Becks?? Blowing this idiot first??" Seth sounds outraged, watching as Becky's soft MILF lips slurp along the fat cock of the former WWE Champion while she strokes away at the current World Champ's dick. "When you've got the biggest dick AND the biggest balls right here?" Seth complains, despite his rod being near matching to the meaty size of the man moaning out as Becky happily sucks him off.

Becky clearly ignores her husband's complaints as she continues to bob her head along The Miz's cock, her lips brushing back and forth as she impressively handles his A-List shaft. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmmm..." Becky softly moans around his cock

"Mmmm! Looks like Becky here... Ahhhh... Is enjoying being on the A-List again! Mmmmm!" Miz groans with a wide smile, watching Becky's stunning face sliding along his prick to make him all too casually admit again this isn't the first time they've fucked. Feeling her moans bounce off his dick as she sucks him off and leaves her saliva over his far from tiny inches.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmm!" Becky moans and bobs her head along The Miz's cock as she perfectly sucks on him. After bobbing her head for a few more moments, Big Time Becks lifts her head from The Miz's cock, with his cock leaving her mouth with a seductive pop of her lips. Becky places her left hand back onto the Miz's shaft and starts to spread her saliva along his shaft and down to his impressive A-List balls.

Becky turns her head toward Seth's cock and looks up at her husband "Ya ready now, ya big baby?" Becky asks.

"Damn right I am! Now you've wasted time with this idiot!" Seth says with an annoyed tone, and he's so mad he didn't catch that admission about his wife having fucked the other man she's gripping. So Becky is free to have her fun with both their fat cocks as she strokes away and makes sure The Miz's dick gets layered with her spit.

Becky smirks up at Seth Rollins before she parts her lips and takes his Revolutionary cock into her mouth, pressing her lips around his shaft and begins to steadily bob her head on his cock, perfectly rocking her head back and forth.

"Mmmmm! That's more fucking like it, Becks! Mmmm!" Seth moans as he enjoys the familiar warmth and dampness of his smoking hot wife's mouth. Smiling as he watches her red hair sway from the eager slurps and enjoys her lips gliding along his pole. "Suck on that big FREAKIN cock! Mmmm!"

Becky lifts her eyes to look up at Seth Rollins as she bobs her head smoothly back and forth on his cock, her lips working against his lengthy shaft. Becky works her left hand along The Miz's A-List dick, moving her hand down to rub his nutsack.

"Mmmmm... Guess after a taste of the Most Must See cock? Ahhhh.... It got your hot little wife all fired up!" The Miz claims as Lynch massages his heavy, far from tiny balls while she sucks off Seth with a matching smooth and eager pace to the one she'd used to blow Miz a couple minutes before. "Hey hey HEY! She's all fired up because she's blowing the real Superstar around here! The actual Champion here!" He brags as he feels her saliva starting to drip down his length.

"Mmmmmmm...." Becky moans around Seth's cock as she steadily bobs her head forward on his Revolutionary cock, her saliva dripping down and nicely coating him. Meanwhile, working her left hand back and forth on The Miz's A-List balls.

"Mmmmm! What are you even still doing here, Mikey? You and your... Mmmm! Fucking tiny balls should have been emptied by now!" Seth can't help but mock, glaring at The Miz who returns the look while Becky slurps and strokes on their meaty dicks. "They are NOT tiny!!" The Miz snaps. "Look at the way she's feeling them up! Mmmm! She's just begging for a big fat fucking load out of them with the way she's squeezing them!" He points out as Lynch, just like she did when cheating with Miz the first time, has more than taking a liking to 'warming up' his balls.

Becky eases her head off of her husband's cock and looks up at Seth Rollins with a smirk before she turns her red haired head and face The Miz once again with his impressive A-List cock. Big Time Becks parts her lips and happily takes The Miz's cock into her mouth, loosely pressing her lips around his cock and soothingly works her brash mouth on him

"What the FUCK Becky??" Seth is outraged again as Becky moans around The Miz's fat and long cock. Sucking him off while her hand softly caresses his large nutsack. Leaving Seth to take a round of strokes before her hand leaves his cock as Lynch shoots him a brief side look as if to say 'So feckin' what?' while she blows The Miz. "You know what?? FINE! I'll just show this goofball who the real man is around here!" Seth rants, and that remark making Becky glare from his choice of words.

So as The Miz takes a hungry blowjob from Becky's usually skilled for verbally owning opponents mouth, her actual husband moves behind her. Making Lynch lean forward a bit as he eases down the tight pants she has on to expose her nicely thick Irish 'lass' cheeks. Sliding his member into her already a little damp pussy, and daring to go in bareback despite the fact he's already knocked her up once in the past as he takes a hold of her shapely hips. Thrusting into her twat while her mouth is busy with an equally long and fat dick.

"Mmmmmmm!" Becky moans out around The Miz cock as she jolts forward while on her knees, bringing her hands forward and placing onto The Miz's waist as Seth begins to thrust away into her nicely wet snatch, which only encourages her to bob her head to suck The Miz's A-List cock with more urgency.

"Mmmmm! Now that's what... Ahhhh! I'm talking about! Mmmmm!" The Miz moans and smiles as he stares down to see the flaming hair of the stunner blowing him swaying as she works him over with a quicker pace. Getting her saliva dripping down to his balls as she rocks in time to bob along him before shifting to take the next thrust from Rollins from behind. "Ahhhhh... This is what I call... Mmmmm! Awesome!" He says, making Seth shake his head even as he moans from Becky's tight pussy being around his rod.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm!" Becky moans as she bobs her head steadily downward, taking The Miz deeply into her hot Irish mouth, while her red hair brushes against The Miz's toned waist as she leans in. Meanwhile, Becky rocks on her knees as she steadily moves back to push on Seth Rollins and his Revolutionary cock, feeling inch after inch thrusting into her.

"Ahhhhh! Becky was right! You don't... Mmmmm! FREAKIN shut up, do you??" Seth complains between his pumps. Watching her rounded MILF ass sliding along his thickness as her juices lightly coat that pole as he works in deeper to that familiar hole. His words ironic considering all the bad mouthing he's been doing as he fucks his wife with another man who happens to be married himself.

Becky's gorgeously shaped, rounded and tanned, nicely tight ass connects back with Seth's muscular waist as the loud smacking of skin against skin echoes. Becky responding with each of Seth's thrusts into her from behind by taking The Miz's cock further into her desirable mouth.

"Mmmmm! Don't hate me because... Ahhhh! Your damn wife is... Mmmmm! Sucking me off better than she does to you!" The Miz claims with glare across at Seth as the two hung studs fill up Lynch at both ends. Her saliva dripping down Miz's fat, former World Champion cock while she pushes her snatch back along Seth's current world title worthy dick as both men moan out as they enjoy her holes. Despite what their glares and constant insults might indicate.

Becky lifts her head off of The Miz's cock, with her saliva heavily dripping down from his shaft and sliding to his balls. "Ahhhhh... Will the two of ya... Mmmmm!! Shut the fuck up!" Becky moans out as she is pulled back against Seth Rollins.

"Yeah, shut it, Mikey!" Seth says, getting another couple of thrusts into Becky's tight pussy before he pulls out. "She was talking to you too, you C-List idiot!" The Miz yells. "Whatever! How about you let me show you how a real man fucks a married woman!" He challenges as Seth narrows his eyes. Still not knowing that this isn't the first time that The Miz has banged his stunning wife.

Becky smirks as she looks at The Miz "Ya think ya can handle The Man, Mikey?" Becky asks as she locks her eyes with The A-List Superstar, before she moves to remove her black t-shirt to expose her nicely perky and rounded tits.

"You already..." Miz starts to say before stopping himself, faking a cough to show off his self-proclaimed Hollywood acting skills. "Oh, I know I can! Because I'm The Miz! And I'm..." He starts to brag. "Shut it! Less talking, more FREAKIN action!" Seth rudely interrupts. "FINE!" The Miz grunts, moving and taking a seat on the spacious, lavish couch of the 'improved' Miz TV set with his thick cock pointing right up.

Becky presses her lips together and looks at The Miz, locking her knowing eyes with him before she moves to lift herself off of the floor and stands up. "Ya sure, lil' Mikey?" Becky asks in a teasing tone as she places her hands onto his shoulders but refrains from straddling him.

"First of all, not little!" The Miz defensively says, even with his heavy, sizeable balls and lengthy dick on full display. "Giant. Massive! Huge!! Planet sized! The biggest..." He rants. "God, shut him up before I do, Becks!" Seth complains, almost making The Miz jolt as Seth invites himself to stand on the couch itself at the side of Miz and Lynch. Leaving his dick likely to be in-line with her stunning face when she starts to bounce on him.

Becky tosses her hair back and forth. "I hear ya..." Becky says to her husband Seth Rollins, before straddles The Miz's lap, keeping her hands onto his shoulder as she lowers down onto his Awesome A-List cock, taking him directly into her nicely tight snatch.

"Mmmmm! Fuck..." The Miz, despite being happily married to a former Divas Champion, moans out easily as the pussy of the former Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion eases down his thick rod. Not the first time he's enjoyed her either as his hands go up and hold her toned waist as he starts to thrust upward into her MILF pussy.

Becky grits her teeth lightly as she feels The Miz's A-List cock inside of her as she starts to ease her body back to rock on his cock "Mmmmm... Ohhhh fuck..." Becky moans before she leans her head in and takes Seth's cock into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmm... You don't need to fake it, Becks... Ahhhhh..." Seth assumes after first hearing his wife moaning from taking another man's dick deep into her snatch, and then feeling her groans of approval from The Miz fucking her snatch as she slurps along her husband's dick. "Mmmm! Don't pander to this fake actor's damn ego with... Ahhhh! Fuck! Those pretend moans..."

Becky looks up at Seth as she bobs her head along his shaft, her soft and sensual lips working back and forth on his shaft. Becky rocks back on The Miz's cock, grinding down each time she lowers.

"Faking?? Mmmmm! Your wife is... Ahhhhh! Fucking wet like a river around my dick!" The Miz points out. Moaning as he thrusts firmly up into that Big Time pussy with his Most Must See cock. His smooth pace easily matched by Becky as she works downward to take his thrusts, while sucking off Seth and making her bright red hair sway as she works along that meaty shaft.

Becky keeps her right hand on The Miz's shoulder and moves her left hand to hold onto Seth's cock at the base of his cock as she steadily bobs her head to suck on her husband's Revolutionary cock, her tongue slapping against the sides.

"Mmmm! Bullshit Miz! You can't fool me... Ahhhh! With your FREAKIN awful acting!" Rollins says between his groans, loving how Becky's familiar mouth works along his fat prick while The Man shows she knows what her man loves. "Mmmm! Bet she's dry like a damn desert down there thanks... Ahhhh! Thanks to your tiny little dick and those tiny damn balls!" He continues to mock. Only serving to motivate The Miz as he grunts and firmly pumps into Becky's tightness.

Becky Lynch's hot MILF body bounce and jolts upward as The Miz thrusts up into her snatch with force, causing the head movements of her bobbing on Seth's cock to be less smooth.

"Mmmmm! Hey! FREAKING watch what you're doing, you idiot!" Seth complains to the other male Superstar as Becky's sucking ends up making his crown push into the side of her mouth so Lynch's cheek bulges as she blows him. But still moaning around that cock and gripping The Miz's shoulder as she takes his cock deep and stiff into her love tunnel. Easily keeping The Miz moaning as he bangs her snatch and shows some truly Awesome technique to match her jolts.

Becky turns her head and pops Seth's cock out of her mouth with a seductive sound as his cock leaves "Ahhhhh... Fuckin' quit... Mmmmm! Ya bitchin..." Becky moans and says up to Rollins as The Miz holds onto her waist while he thrusts up into her.

"Well tell him to treat my damn wife with some respect!" Seth indeed complains while The Miz moans, watching Becky's tits shake as he pumps away into her snatch a couple more times. "Mmmmm... Sounds like 'little' Seth doesn't like it... Ahhhh... When his wife is 'singing' a different song..." The Miz taunts with a cocky smirk as Seth glares from that remark.

Becky keeps her eyes focused on Seth Rollins as she moves along with The Miz's thrusts "Mmmmm... Well... Ahhhhh fuck Seth... Just man up and... Fuckin' get my ass!"

"Oh I get it! Need your man's dick in you to finally get off!" Seth smirks, misunderstanding Becky's lustful commands as she's enjoying fucking another man's cock a lot more than she should. Seth moving down to get behind her, spreading those rounded Irish 'lass' cheeks of The Man before pushing in. Only using Becky's spit as a lube to slide into her super tight backside as he moans. Holding Lynch's midsection just above where The Miz's hands are as he pumps so both hunks are filling up Lynch's lower holes at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Fuck..." Becky moans and grits her teeth as she feels Seth's rock hard cock entering her asshole, causing her to grind forward on The Miz's cock in her pussy. Becky lowers her eyes and locks her beautiful eyes with The Miz as she moves back and forth on his cock.

The Miz shares the lustful stare with The Man as despite both of them being married to other people, they sinfully remember how good they are at fucking from the previous time he railed her. Now the pleasure even greater for her as she gets her stunning backside pumped with a big cock as Seth smoothly pumps in and out to keep her jolting between the lengths of the two WWE studs.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhh fuck... Ohhhh!!" Becky moans as she places her hands onto The Miz's chest as she bucks her hips, rocking forward and grinding her pussy against his A-List shaft as her nicely toned and thick Irish ass smacks against Seth's waist as he pumps away into her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm! Watch and learn, Miz! This is how... Mmmmm! You FREAKING fuck The Man's ass!" Seth brags, staring down to watch her rounded backside smack off his muscular body as he firmly pistons in and out of her asshole. "Now listen up, you fucking... MMMMMPPHHH..." The Miz was about to unleash some insults back. But leaning his face up to yell, he ended up meeting Becky as she worked down into his shaft. Leaving her soft lips pressing into The Miz's as his eyes went wide from the unexpected, but not unwelcome, kiss.

Becky closes her eyes as she presses her lips against The Miz's lips, working her tongue into his mouth, leaning her head in and manages to block the view from Seth's vantage point of his wife making out with The Miz.

"Mmmm... Mmmmmppphh..." The Miz moans back, his eyes closed as well and enjoying making out with another woman that isn't his wife a lot more than he should be. All as Seth, too caught up watching Becky's stunning backside clapping back into him, is unaware of the smooching going on. As Becky and The Miz lip lock while he goes balls deep into that wet MILF pussy, a motion helped by Seth fucking Becky's ass from behind.

"Mmmmmmm..." Becky moans into The Miz's mouth as she works her tongue against his A-List tongue, kissing him as she rocks back and forth on his cock, while feeling Seth's muscular waist smacking against her nicely rounded Irish ass as he fucks her asshole.

The Miz's eyes are closed, letting Becky's often vicious, insult unleashing tongue slide around his equally witty tongue as they swapped spit and exchanged lusty moans. The Miz's hands even sliding up, groping Becky's nicely rounded tits as she shifts her wet snatch along his thrusting cock. All as Seth, still unaware, just moans as his pumps that rounded Irish ass of his wife as he shares her with another Superstar.

Becky slides her hands against The Miz's tanned and nicely muscular chest as she swiftly rocks forward on his cock, moaning into his warm mouth as she kisses him. Becky's hot Irish body rocks and bucks back and forth between The Miz and her husband, Seth Rollins, as she is able to impressively take both cocks.

"Mmmm! Lost for words, are you Mikey? Hahahaha!" Seth brags, glancing up just seeing the back of Becky's flaming haired head which is blocking the view of his stunning wife making out with a man married to another woman. "Can't blame ya! My wife's snatch is just FREAKIN too good to handle!" He claims as he moans while thrusting deep and hard into Lynch's tight booty as a nice shine of sweat is over his muscular body.