Dress Rehearsal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky breaks the kiss and smirks at The Miz as she lifts her head away, tossing her flaming red hair back as she rocks on The Miz's cock to smoothly push back against Seth's cock "Mmmmm... Ahhhhh fuck..." Becky moans.

DaxG2001 — Today at 2:20 PM "Hey! Watch the hair, Becks!" Seth complains as her hair brushed across his features as he leaned in as Becky shifts between his thrusts into her ass and The Miz's deep, hard pumps into her soaking pussy. "Or maybe it's this chump and his tiny balls throwing you off, huh?" He says, smirking as he looks at Lynch as she skilfully grinds against both fat cocks filling up her lower holes.

"Ahhhhh... Quit ya bitchin' Seth!" Becky lustfully groans as she firmly pushes her hot Irish body back against her husband as The Miz keeps a grip on her waist as he thrusts up into her nicely wet and tight snatch

"It ain't bitching! This idiot just doesn't know how to fuck!" Seth whines, even as both he and The Miz are showing of equally porn star levels of skill to handle her stunning body. "I'd be better off... MMMMPHHH!" Becky decides to silence him by reaching back to grab his long hair. Pulling him into a lustful kiss as she turns her head to look at him. Not letting him know that same mouth had been trying to suck The Miz's face off seconds ago as she bucks between his shaft and that of her husband buried in her ass.

Becky rocks between The Miz and Seth Rollins, turning her body slightly between them, as she holds the back of Seth's head with her right hand, firmly gripping his hair as she slaps her tongue against his tongue inside of his mouth, bucking her hips to push back on his cock in her ass, while The Miz pistons his A-List cock up to her pussy.

"Mmmmm... Looks like your wife is getting all fired up... Ahhhhh... Going from being Big Time to the A-List..." The Miz says with a smirk. Leaning his head in and gripping her tits again as he starts to suck on her nipple. Pumping away into her tight MILF pussy as the sweat rolls off his desirable body. All too happy to fuck a married woman but not the one he's hitched to as he slurps on her breast.

"Mmmmmmm..." Becky moans into Seth's mouth, breathing heavily as she slaps her tongue against his tongue, their lips rubbing and sensually grinding as Seth keeps hold of her hips, slamming his cock into her ass.

Seth's eyes are closed as he makes out with his smoking hot wife while he pumps away deep and hard into her rounded Irish ass with his fat American cock. Taking a near matching prick into her slot at the same time as the three multi-time Champions show off the skills more expected for a porn set than a sports entertainment ring. Seth not even knowing that as his hand reaches around to squeeze one of Becky's tits, her other breast is getting sucked on my The Miz as the two hunks double team The Man.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh!!" Becky moans as she kisses Seth, biting down lightly on his bottom lip as she aggressively moves her hot Irish body between The Miz and Rollins, working her hot body against both thick and impressive cocks.

"Mmmmmphhh! Hhhhhyyyy whhhtchhh drrrrr teeeethh Bbbbhhhkkksss!!" Seth whines as Becky captures his lips with her teeth and she just smirks as she stares sinfully. Using a hand to shove back The Miz's head from her rack as she has a hand around his neck. Showing that even while taking on two fat, long cocks like this The Man is still in firm control. Giving back as good as she takes to work her stunning MILF frame between the two hung hunks.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh quit... Ahhhhh being a big ol' fuckin' baby!" Becky replies to Seth after breaking the kiss, keeping her body moving as she rocks and pushes against the two large cocks of The Miz and Seth Rollins, sweat dripping down her gorgeous frame.

"Yeah! Quit being... AHHHKKKK..." Miz tried to interject but Becky just squeezed his throat to cut off the talk. Slamming her body down into his crotch while backing up into Seth. Taking their dicks deep and hard into her snug holes as she felt the two familiar Superstars thrust away deep inside her ass and snatch.

"Oh, I know what that means, Becks..." Seth smirked, pulling out of Becky's ass with a groan. Allowing The Miz to pull out of her snatch as she gets lifted up. "Finally..." The Miz says as Becky dismounts her. "Now it's time to... H-Hey!" He complains when Lynch just shoves him back down, making him lay along the expensive couch as she just moves back onto him. Shooting him a wicked smirk with a lick of her lips as she lowers her ass down and lays on top so her back is against his toned, sweat-covered chest.

"Giving little Mikey a rest huh? I bet he needs it! Hahaha!" Seth misreads his wife's lustful actions as he moves between her legs. But instead of taking her spread pussy, he instead tries to out-do his newfound sexual rival here. Making The Miz's eyes widen as Seth pushes his fat cock alongside his so they double stuff the juicy MILF ass of The Man. Both hunks groaning as they start to pump and work their cocks alongside one another for a real double team.

Becky grits her teeth and her body tenses, her back arching on The Miz's chest as she feels her husband's cock entering her already stuffed ass, Seth's cock sliding alongside The Miz's cock "Mmmmmmm... Ahhhhh!! Fuckin' Hell Seth!" Becky moans and lustfully yells.

The Mix grunts, holding Becky's toned waist as she slides against his chest, bucking as his cock and Seth's thrust into her tight asshole to stretch her. "Ahhhhh! What? I thought... Mmmmm! That's what you wanted!!" Seth snaps as the husband and wife glare and not for the first time today. And Seth certainly doesn't plan on pulling out even if he has to put up with his prick grinding against The Miz's inside his wife's stunning ass.

"Mmmmmmm... Ya just fuckin'... Wait until later... " Becky moans and grits her teeth as she glares at Seth, sliding against The Miz's toned chest, the mixture of both their sweat making it easy for her slide. Becky places her hands onto The Miz's arms and presses her fingers into his skin as her asshole is stretched to accommodate both cocks.

"Ahhhhh! Owwww! Watch the damn nails! Mmmmm!" The Miz complains from Becky scratching with her grip as she has to handle two huge dicks in the same hole, never mind her tightest one. His thrusts keeping her ass jiggling with a smack ringing out as he and Seth piston into her asshole. Sweating hard and moaning loudly as Becky's tits shake and her flaming, sweat-drenched hair drags to brush against Miz's face and shoulder from her position on top of him.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck... Fuck..." Becky moans as Seth holds her smooth and tanned legs against his hair covered and muscular chest, as he pumps into her asshole, not able to thrust as fast as earlier with now having to share space with The Miz's cock, their two cocks rubbing against grinding back and forth, adding more sensation and pleasure to both men.

The trio of desirable and talented, multi-Championship winning Superstars are so caught up in this threesome that none of them hear a knocking on the door. Plus, their moans of delight and the slap of skinning hitting sweat-coated skin easily drowned it out. Leaving Miz and Seth work their Most Must-See and Visionary cocks in and out of the Big Time tightness of Becky's double stuffed backside.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck... Ohhhh fuck!" Becky moans out lustfully as Seth reaches down and starts to work his hand against his wife's snatch as he pumps into her ass and sends her sliding against The Miz's toned and muscular, sweat covered chest.

The Miz's hands grip Becky's shaking tits while her hands still clamp onto his arms. Seth grunting as he furiously rubs over Becky's soaking pussy while helping to stuff her ass with a double dose of meaty dick. Sweat pouring off the three of them as they moan. Impressively both men don't seem to be put off one bit by their shaft pressing against another man's member inside of Becky's ass. Like this isn't the first time they've done some double penetration action before.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh... Ohhhhh fuck!" Becky moans and grits her teeth as her back arches once again as she begins to cum against Seth's hand and fingers as she continues to move between Seth and Miz as they double fuck her ass.

"Ahhhhhhh FUCK!!" Both men say almost at the same time as Becky's ass grips their cocks as they slide. Seth knowing better than to pull out now as he keeps rubbing away at her soaking pussy as her juices drip out around her crotch. Trickling down to that double stuffed asshole as the two men get in a last round of thrusts in and out. Seth groaning as he pulls out first once Becky comes back to Earth before the Miz pulls out as well. Letting Lynch see their pulsing cocks as The Miz lifts her off of his body so she's left sitting on the couch.

Becky lustfully glares up at The Miz and Seth Rollins as the two men stand up from the couch and face her with their rock hard, pulsating cocks pointed directly at her as she sits on the couch, coated in a sweat and her flaming hair dampened.

The men don't even look at one another as they pump their cocks. Grunting as Seth shoots his thick, warm spunk over the left side of her stunning face while The Miz plasters the right side. A more than generous coating to make the spunk drip and hit her heaving chest as her cheeks, nose and lips get covered to make her look even more like a porn star than before.

Becky closes her eyes as the warm loads of cum splatter against her face and drip down, licking her lips at the first warm sensation and the sensually cooling sensation as the cum drips down. "Mmmmmmm fuck...."

Just as the two studs stroke out the last drips of spunk onto Lynch's moaning face, the door into the 'set' finally swings open. The less than amused expression of The Miz's stunning wife Maryse turning into open mouthed shock with wide eyes seeing him, let alone with another man, blowing a big load over a different woman's face.

"Now that was fucking hot..." The Miz shamelessly says as neither he nor Seth or Becky now that Maryse has barged past the guards to get inside. "Red hot! Smoking hot! Burning hot! Hot like the Sun! Hot like a desert! Hotter than..."

"MIKE!" The sensual French-Canadian voice of The Miz's sultry wife and former Diva snaps as she stands behind The Miz with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed.

"Oh fuck..." Becky says with a slight laugh as she turns to see Maryse glaring at her husband.

"M-M-M-Maryse?!?" The Miz almost squeals as he's caught in the act. Jolting back and trying to cover up his crotch. Seth just holding his hands up and letting out an 'oh boy!' whistle as he steps to the side. "I can explain! This isn't what it looks like!!" He lies in a pathetic tone. "They made me do this! I was bribed! Blackmailed! Held against my will!" He claimed despite the clear evidence literally being all over Becky's shamelessly smirking and now a hint proud face.

Maryse presses her lips together "Blackmailed?! After saying how hot it was?!" Maryse yells back.

Becky turns her head and looks at Seth Rollins, with a smirk as she and Seth step away from The Miz, leaving the A-Lister as the only one in Maryse's dagger of a glare.

"I didn't mean it! Not at all! I just pretending that it was hot!!" The Miz lied and not exactly convincingly for a moview star. "Maryse, babe! Please! I can explain!" The Miz tries to say as he steps forward, still covering his crotch. Just to eat a hard, ringing slap to the face from his furious wife that sends The Miz staggering back. Tumbling over and crashing down into the small coffee table of the set with a humiliating groan.

"You think I'm stupid, Mike!?! Do you think I'm stupid?!" Maryse shouts as she shakes her left hand which is stinging from the vicious slap she delivered to her husband, leaving a solid red print on The Miz's face.

Becky turns and arches an eyebrow at Seth, with a smirk on her face "Betcha $5 bucks that Mikey is dumb enough to answer..."

"Looks like little Mikey is sleeping on the FREAKIN couch tonight! Hahahahaha!" Seth all too happily revels in The Miz's misery as Miz squirms on his back, clutching his face. "Imagine cheating on your wife! Hahahaha! Could never be me!" Seth says a little too quickly, making Becky's eyes narrow a bit like if that was the case, why did he need to say it. Ironic, since Seth still doesn't know Becky cheated on him with The Miz before.

Becky presses her lips together and crosses her arms, turning to look at Seth Rollins "Whatcha say?" Becky asks, as over by the couch The Miz is covering himself as Maryse stands over him and hits him repeatedly with one of the decorative pillows that was on the couch

"W-What do you mean??" Seth again says with a bit too defensive of a tone. "I'm just saying that if this was, you know? The other way around? Mikey and his wife trying to get me to fuck? I'd turn them down!" Seth claims with a bit of a yell while The Miz yelps as Maryse rants in French and slams away with a pillow even worse than in a Pillow Fight Match in the Ruthless Aggression Era.

"What makes ya think they would?" Becky asks with a curiosity as she looks over Seth Rollins "Oh... Is that cuz ya are Seth 'Freakin' Rollins?" Becky asks, clearly not amused with his comment.

"Hey hey HEY! I'm a party animal! A sexy beast! Why wouldn't they ask me to get down and dirty??" Seth protests. Maryse about to unleash more pillow-based attacks when she pauses, raising an eyebrow at the other bickering couple as she watches. "The World Champion makes any occasion special! If I felt like joining in! Which I wouldn't!!" He lies.

Maryse smirks a bit as she looks down at The Miz "Mike...you want to make this up to me?" Maryse asks in a soft tone, setting the pillow down on the couch.

"Y-Yes babe! Darling! My lovely wife! A-Anything!" The Miz submissively says, looking up through his fingers at her while still curled against the couch. Becky and Seth's yelling meaning neither of them hear the other two in the room.

Maryse presses her sultry lips together "Get your dad to watch the girls... And you make sure to invite Seth over to our house..." Maryse says, giving her own husband an all-knowing look.

Miz's jaw drops, before he closes his mouth shut and wisely nods. "Y-Yes, my dear..." He almost whimpers. Almost like this isn't even the first time she's made that demand to her, and he knows full well what that can mean as Maryse openly takes a moment to size up Rollins with a lingering look at his fat cock.

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or on my profile page. Thanks for reading!