Dressed for the Occasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that's good enough." She pinched her fingers and made a zipping gesture. Rick's eyes went wide as his mouth suddenly sealed over. He scratched his fingers over the foreign flesh in a panic.

"Calm down," Amanda's eyes glowed as she shushed him. His body went slack, and he fell back on his haunches to gaze at this beauty-turned-genie-turned-goddess.

"Now, let me fix this mess you've created."

Pursing her lips, Amanda exhaled a gentle gust of her divine breath. Hovering in the air, she turned her head to make sure to saturate every corner of the universe. Her invigorating sweet wind restored everything it touched, bringing vibrant colors and sparking activity back into the distant, standstill reaches of the cosmos. She kickstarted the boundaries of the universe once again, sending it back into its normal expansion. Her breath caused particles to swirl and vibrate, stars to coalesce and supernovae to detonate.

"Well, that was easy! And now, let's patch things up locally."

A translucent glow outlined both herself and Rick, before tracing the fallen remains of the mansion and extending first around planet Earth, and then the entire solar system. With a crooked smile, she winked herself and Rick out of existence as her magical embrace began to flicker, caressing and reshaping...

"What a wild party!" Brad gushed to Amanda the next morning in barely understandable syllables while brushing his teeth.

"Mmm, yeah," Amanda replied sleepily from the covers.

Brad spit and rinsed with a loud gurgle. He crawled back into bed to cuddle his beautiful girlfriend, taking the opportunity to trace his fingers across her cobbled abs and fondle her much-more-than-a-handful breasts.

"That's nice," Amanda moaned. "I had a heartfelt talk with Rick, you know," she mentioned dreamily.

"That freak!? What on earth could you have talked about? I bet he wanted you to do some weird shit! Like... Dungeons and Dragons or something!"

Amanda turned to face him. "Brad, I told you to be nicer to him. He says you need to appreciate me more."

"But I do! You're the best, babe!"

She rolled her eyes. "Is that it?"

"Yeah! What more can I say? Hey, can you materialize a TV? I want to see if that super hot supergirl who showed up yesterday is on."

"You call this being appreciative!?" Amanda huffed.

"I can't help it! She's so powerful and cool! And she, like, prevented an earthquake! You can't tell me you don't think she's cool!"

Amanda couldn't help but smirk. "I guess she's alright." She sighed and waved a finger. A large, high resolution widescreen TV appeared with a "pop!" and turned itself on.

"And live from New York, our new superheroine has just caught someone who jumped from the roof of a twenty story building! She appears to be carrying him down to the sidewalk now... and she's here! The paramedics are taking the jumper away. What a lucky fellow he turned out to be! Let's see if we can get an interview..."

Amanda smiled as she saw herself on live national TV. It was effortless for her to be everywhere at once. Two more copies of her were currently flying around, untelevised. One was preventing a hurricane from forming over the Atlantic with her freeze breath, while another was holding up a collapsing bridge in eastern Asia.

"Miss, miss, do you have a name? How are you able to do the things you do?"

She ignored his question entirely. "Please, nobody jump off a building hoping that I will come rescue them. Thank you!"

The reporter turned back to face the camera, his eyes glowing with energy. "You heard her, folks," he said in a drone. "Don't try to meet her by endangering yourself." The energy blasted from his eyes, into the camera, and out through the television sets of all the watchers on the opposite end. Her request burrowed deep into the subconscious of the viewers' minds. She wouldn't have to worry about this happening again.

Amanda's alter ego smiled at the cameras and waved before flying off.

"Aw man!" Brad shouted as he regained control of his senses after he'd been struck by the superheroine's command. "I wish we knew something about her. Hey Amanda, what about breakfast?"

"I conjure TVs out of thin air, I snap my fingers and you get a plate of hot food, and all you care about is drooling over a hot girl on TV? You call that appreciation?" Amanda furrowed her beautiful brows.

"Hey, she's not just a girl! And it's, like, super easy for you, right? I thought it was crazy how you could do things like that, but then you told me not to worry about it, and then I didn't! Nobody does! You said something about wanting to use your powers freely or something. I forget. I was playing video games."

Amanda sighed. "Dammit. Yeah, I guess I did do that."

"Hey, since you can do all this crazy stuff, who would win in a fight? You, or that mysterious superheroine?"

Brad continued his thought before Amanda could even answer.

"Aw, who am I kidding, it's gotta be her, right? She's a hero! She can fly!"

Amanda was about to counter that she flew all the time when she was with him, regardless of whether they were in public or private. Oh hell, just drop it, she thought. She couldn't blame the world for being blind to her omnipotence. She had wired it that way, after all.

"Okay Brad, I'll make you breakfast. But you have to appreciate me first. And I mean, really appreciate me."

"What do you--ooooh," he got the hint as her pajamas vanished. "Can you do that thing where you make it so that I'm really good at fucking you?" he smiled wryly.

"No, you big dummy. You have to earn it this time."

"No problem!" He climbed on top of her enthusiastically. "You know I'd do anything for you, right?"

Amanda smiled as she recalled his desperate sacrifice that had saved not only her, but the entire universe. She dragged a glowing finger across his cheek as her wet, pink tongue slithered out of her mouth, tracing her irresistible aphrodisiac against his lips. Brad gasped and shuddered, gripped suddenly by a violent orgasm. He held onto her warm, silky, steely body for dear life as he rode out the superhuman pleasure she had induced.

"I know, babe," Amanda cooed as he struggled to recover. "But sometimes, a girl just wants to feel romanced."