Dressed for the Occasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted me up and took me through to the bedroom, despite being a single bloke living alone it was surprisingly hygienic, the sheets were relatively fresh and there were no clothes on the floor. A pile of an Etam wrap style dress, fishnets and kitten heeled size nines apart. We lay down on the bed, I stroked his face. I had the good sense to keep my long-term plans to myself, talking about weddings now would probably be the end of the night's entertainment.

He seemed unsure what to do, worried about touching me in the wrong place or not having my consent. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, whispering "I want to feel you, I want you to touch me, I want you to stroke me, I want you to kiss me. You start and I'll tell you if I want you to stop."

I'll say this for him, he doesn't need telling twice. My nipples found themselves being kissed, stroked and caressed for about ten minutes, I just lay there stroking his head and feeling euphoric.
He moved down my stomach, kissing and nibbling as he went, finding his way to my clit, hiding among the undergrowth. He dug his tongue in, showing the good sense to say nothing but I promised myself that next time, and I intended next time to be soon, I would be smooth and soft.

Despite my lack of grooming he was doing a great job, sucking, stroking and licking, and generally bringing me to a level of excitement that was making my ears burn. He brought a finger in to rub at me, the rough skin adding to the fire, making me give out happy noises. I pulled at his body, dragging him round to be able to lick and suck on the head of his penis, gratifyingly it started to grow under my tender assault.

I lay back with my legs apart, my knees drawn up and my eyes closed. There was a short delay while he dug out a condom and rolled it down, then pressure and a delicious feeling of being filled as he slid in. I felt his weight come down, the pressure across my body as he leaned in to kiss me, our tongues intertwining as he gently rose and fell. I could feel him in my depths and on my clit, his hand was stroking my nipple as mine stroked my clit. The feeling was electric, I didn't want any athletic positions, I wanted to be held as he took me.

I shifted my legs, gripping around his back and pulling him to me, using him as a lever to pull myself up, driving him deeper in. I felt the heat and pressure build, kissing him again, and again I came, gently and softly, then a moment later so did he, shuddering as he shot inside me.

Five minutes later we were asleep, not stirring for seven hours, finally waking at eleven the following morning.

He brought me tea, I drank it greedily then rolled him onto his back, unpacked another condom and straddled him, slowly lowering myself onto his hard length, watching him watching me as I dropped down, then rocking on him, quickly coming to a frenzy, shaking my hair around my head, twisting my nipples, rubbing my clit I came hard and loud, collapsing forward onto his strong chest.

I lay, still with him inside me making small movements with my hips to keep him interested. I rolled off and lay beside him. I kissed him again and pushed onto all fours, he knelt behind me and with a thrust that made me squeak in surprise he was in me again, pushing hard and fast, I pushed back against him, wanting to get him as hot as I had been, wanting to make him feel as good as he'd made me. Reaching between my legs I felt him pounding in and out, I gently held his balls, both of us groaning in pleasure. He sped up, harder and faster. The groans were louder now, with a shout he shook and gripped my hips hard enough to bruise, then he was falling beside me, laughing and kissing me.

We showered together, which was tricky in his bathtub but worth the effort. Then he walked me home, me doing the walk of shame in yesterday's clothes. As we walked a thought occurred to me.

"About this dressing up in women's clothes...Is it a regular thing? Because if it is we're going to have to sort out your makeup and you can't go out in the same dress as me again."

It's a strange promise to start a relationship on, but in the past eighteen years he's never worn the same dress as me again. I think we're both happy about that if we're honest.


12