Dressed to Kill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, that would be good, it's always an advantage to know the whole of a system rather than just one small section." Derek said as he looked forward to another selection of lovely ladies.

"We'll take the stairs, then we don't have to wait for the lift," Angela said as she opened a large double door off the foyer.

The stair well was well lit and quite stylish, none of your rough concrete here. There was another closed door marked Exit, but going upwards were wide marble steps with a polished steel and wooden rail. Angela led the way, talking to Derek about the afternoon and what needed to be done. He asked questions as they slowly went up the steps. Derek heard the clip clack of a pair of high heels and looked up to be rewarded by the sight of a platinum blonde with long shoulder length hair coming down. Her large uncovered breasts, which were merely framed by thin straps of a red swim suit, bounced with each step as she descended. She stopped with her pussy at Derek's eye line, allowing him a moment to acquaint himself with it. He noted her crotch less suit neatly framed her clearly visible pussy lips, covered in a light coating of truly blonde fur, before good manners forced him to look up at her face.

Angela spoke, "Hi Hannah, this is Derek Johnson the new sales head, I'm giving him the tour."

Hannah smiled and said hello, her fine features lighting up, as she leaned down, her breasts swinging forward and offered her hand for him to shake. He did, it was warm and friendly. He fell in love instantly, blonde, tits, hairy pussy, face...wow!

"Hi, welcome to the mad house, a bit different from your last place I bet." She laughed with a pleasing throaty vibrancy. Derek smiled back and nodded, tongue tied for the moment.

"Hannah is an important part of the design team, and is often used to model our range for any visitors if the need should arise."

"I can see why, you look fabulous, and so elegantly dressed." Derek enthused his tongue taking over, as he swept his hand down to indicate her standing there, his eyes thankfully following where his hand indicated. She was stunning, her nipples firm and perky even here at work.

"Hardly dressed, but thank you fair knight, I can see he'll get along alright Angela, flattery opens all doors." They both laughed. Derek knew there was one entrance he wanted to enter, right then and there.

"Is that a Farnall accent I hear," she asked.

"Yes," Derek said, surprised she had picked it up from the few words he had spoken. "Are you acquainted with the place?"

Derek knew he needed to keep her talking as she stood before him, a feast for his eyes.

Hannah went on, "Yes, my mother was from there and I can recognize it anywhere, I used to go there a lot when I was small. We'll have to catch up some time and go over old times if you'd like."

"Yes I'd like that and look forward to it." Derek smiled, he was smitten.

"OK, I'd better be going, see you." Hannah said as she continued on her way. Leaving Derek staring at her near naked back as she continued down the stairs.

He turned around to see Angela already leading the way up the rest of the stairs. Derek trailed behind, his eyes firmly on her genitals visible between her buttocks as he followed her up the last few steps.

Angela led Derek down a short corridor to a pair of double doors to one side, which she opened to enter a large room with an oval conference table at one end. At the other end was a short raised walkway leading from a small stage flanked by about 20 comfortable chairs on either side. She explained they presented their range in this place, a little like a fashion parade, to customers. The room was warm and looked very stylish.

"And now to the hub of the place where we create our range," Angela said after they had left the room returning to the corridor and another set of opaque double doors.

They entered the design area, which unlike the admin section was far more open plan. It was like many design areas, organized into specific work spaces, Derek thought to himself as he took the scene in. It was a hive of activity with the sound of sewing machines in the background and people intent on what they were doing on computers, or on design sheets of paper.

As he scanned across the room, he noted small groups discussing whatever amongst themselves. As with the other floor, all the women were dressed or undressed in lingerie, going about their work as it they didn't notice. But Derek did of course, and again was amazed at how much variation could be put into so little material.

Angela led him around the various areas, introducing him to men and women as they walked through. As with the other areas, the feeling was one of young and dynamic people, who all seemed enthusiastic about what they were doing.

He was becoming dazed by the range and form of the women's breasts and nipples, never having seen anything like this in his life. Not to mention the other delights further down, that presented themselves for his unfortunately brief perusal. Many of the women were shaven allowing him full view of their vulvas. Though he personally loved the furry delights of many of the women that seemed to underline their femininity.

There was just too much to take in, as he was presented with a sea of female flesh, blondes, brunettes, redheads. Every pleasing body shape a man could dream off, and here all the time for his eyes to feast on.

Thinking he could not be any more shocked, Angela led him to a smaller area lightly screened from the rest of the room. They walked around the edge of the screen and Derek was rewarded with the sight of a totally naked women in an adjustable chair, her legs wide open. A man and two semi naked women standing looking down, as one of the women in a micro bikini knelt and fiddled with the woman's cunt, fitting a piece of jewelry.

"This is our genital jewelry section, one of the latest additions to our extensive range." Angela spoke as the group became aware of their presence, and looked around at the two of them.

"Hi Angela, and who is this new face?" One of the women spoke.

"This is Derek the new sales head, just giving him the tour. Derek, this is Cynthia, Mati, Steph, and Stu." Angela informed him as they stood looking down at Cynthia's genitals.

They all said hi, even Cynthia whose cunt lay open in front of him.

"That looks tricky work," Derek felt he needed to say something to stay there. "Is there a big demand for this sort of jewelry?"

"Sure, you'd be amazed at what we sell. This piece," the kneeling woman indicated the silver pendant now attached to the clitoral hood of the woman, "is designed to swing when the woman is walking, stimulating her. "There is an extensive set of different types and designs."

"Mati here, has a on a clit tapper, show him," Mati turned and the bikini bottom was in fact a strap of beaded string from which a large gem dangled at the start of her vulvar. She flicked it, allowing it to fall back to her sensitive nub.

"Wow, I'm certainly moving into a different world than the one of fabrics I've just come from." Derek chuckled as he stared down at the woman's cunt. "Does it work? Er... I mean does it stimulate the wearer?"

"Of course given the right circumstances," Mati answered with a grin. "The women here do assessments of their effectiveness, so we know we are going to please our customers."

"Amazing, this really is all a new sales experience for me." Derek said as he continued to stare down at the woman's exposed genitals.

Mati went on, "Yes we cater for all tastes and why not, men and women should be proud of their bodies and enjoy the sensation of pleasing it and pleasing men. Like Steph here, she's just trialing our new anal plug."

Steph at Mati's request turned and bent slightly over, parting her buttocks to reveal an oval polished metal disc protruding from her anus adorned with a small gemstone in the center. Derek stared speechless.

"It's remotely controlled and vibrates on demand, Very popular in for both men and women." Mati explained, "You'll have to try it some time," she smiled impishly.

"Um, yes, well I suppose we'd better move on Angela," Derek said, overwhelmed by all this. His cock certainly was, as they walked away.

"OK, let's get back and we can start," Angela said as she led the way back down the stairs towards his new office.

As they passed the loo and Derek asked Angela to excuse him for a moment, as "nature calls", adding he'd meet her back in his office.

He entered the stark white room, and was thankful to note it was empty. His reflection in the mirrors behind the wash basins stared back at him, as he walked towards the urinals opening his jacket, before sliding his trouser zip down and reaching inside. He quickly pulled out his stiff erect cock, rubbing it even before he reached the urinals.

It was fully erect, the head shining bright purple and the slit already wet and covered in pre-cum, it didn't take long to stroke an orgasm for the thankful member. As his semen spattered the white porcelain bowl, he had to suppress a moan of satisfaction as his member pulsed with every spurt. All too soon it finished, and quickly pressed the rinsing button before walking over to the wash bowl and wiping the tip of his cock with a paper towel, squeezing the last drops out before returning the deflating cock into his underpants. He quickly washed his hands and after drying them briefly, went out and returned to his office.

She smiled as he entered, as if she knew what he had been doing.

"Right we'd better started as I need to get to grips with all the ins and out of what goes on here." Derek said as he removed his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and sat down at his desk.

12