Dressed Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had pretty much managed to get hard by then, so Lori got on her hands and knees with Mia making out with her as I began to fuck Lori. Her ass was nice, though perhaps not quite as tight as Mia. Still the feel of easing my cock in her was marvelous. I had my hips tight against her ass and wished I could stay that way forever.

By now, I knew the difference between gentle fucking and rough fucking, having gotten a lot of rough from the guys at the party. I fucked Lori as I wanted to be fucked, steadily moving in and out of her ass. I had loved fucking Mia a little earlier, but hadn't really known what I was doing then. Now I knew a little more and enjoyed it all the more.

"Fuck me, girl. I want your dick in me."

I don't think I could get any harder, but hearing Lori say that, made me want to fuck her all the more. All the thoughts of dressing as a girl and being fucked by so many guys at the party were all washed away by the feel of my cock inside her. I neither knew nor cared that the girl I was fucking had a prick, and didn't care that I was fucking an ass instead of a pussy. Pretty soon, I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against me and came in her. I slumped over on the bed and was out before my cock even managed to get soft again.

...................................................................................

I woke up the next morning, still in my dress and bra, but without panties, which were lying on the floor nearby. I quickly took off the dress and bra, but the boobs were still glued on me. I wasn't sure how I was going to get them off, but went into the bathroom to shower. I washed thoroughly scrubbing myself and washing away the cum crusted around my ass.

I dried off and looked in the mirror and found the soap and water didn't wash off the makeup they had put on me. Between the boobs and the makeup, I still looked very much like a girl except for my little cock dangling between my legs. Oddly enough, looking at myself seemed to make my cock harder. That was disturbing and I needed to see what I could do.

I went from the bathroom, back into my room to get some clothes to put on. I opened the drawer where I kept my jockey shorts, and they were all gone. What was in the drawer was a bunch of pairs of panties. I looked in other drawers and found bras and other girl clothes. There were none of the boy clothes that had been there yesterday.

I wrapped a towel around me, covering my fake breasts and went into the living room. The towel only barely covered my ass, but it was better than nothing. At least that was what I thought. In varying degrees, I was puzzled, angry, disturbed, and a little turned on. Stan was in the living room and looked at me and had a big grin as he saw me.

"What happened to my clothes?"

"There's clothes in your room."

"It's girl clothes, not my clothes."

"You look to me like a girl, so girl clothes kind of fits."

"I'm not a girl. I don't want to be a girl."

"Funny, you looked like one and seemed to get into it at the party last night. In fact, you still look like one now."

"I want to go back to being a boy."

"I think you've found the real you and should embrace it."

Stan walked over to me and ran his hand down the side of my face. I was frozen in place and didn't know what to do. Stan leaned over and gave me a little kiss, then turned me around and bent me over a table that was next to me. As he did, the towel rose up over my ass in back. He pulled the towel up a little further, then I heard him unzip his pants.

"You're not going to..."

"Just the same as last night, and you seemed to enjoy it then."

I whined and then moaned as he slid his cock in my ass. He wasn't hard or rough, but steadily moved his prick in and out of me. The terrible thing was that it felt good as he fucked me. With the table in front of me, there was nowhere to go, even if I wanted to get away. He kept a smooth steady pace and in spite of myself found I was fucking him back.

He stroked my ass and even snuck a hand forward to play with my fake boobs. The thought came to me that if he was so quick to do this, that he'd probably want to do it again. Did I want to be his little fucktoy? If all I had now was girl clothes, was he going to make me his little sissy? Did I want to be anyone's sissy? Did I have much of a choice?

Pretty soon, Stan plunged deep inside me and I could feel his dick twitching as he filled my ass with his seed. As he did, I heard the sound of clapping, and looked up to see Todd watching. He walked over and Todd and Stan high fived each other. Stan still had hold of my hips and his cock was in me leaving the last of his jizz in my ass.

"Getting an early start on things today, aren't you?"

"She came out in nothing but a towel, so I felt I might as well."

"Shit, if that's what's up, I want a shot too."

"Go for it, bro."

As I lay there, trying to catch my breath and regain some sense of composure, Stan pulled out of me but kept a hand on my upper back, holding me in place, while Todd moved behind me. Todd very quickly had his cock in my poop chute. He was a bit larger than Stan and it hurt just a little as my ass stretched out. I couldn't believe I now had both my roommates fucking me first thing in the morning. Todd was rougher than Stan and pounded me pretty hard.

I was torn. I felt I was a boy, and didn't think I wanted to be a girl. I liked girls, not boys. Still I was being fucked by guys and enjoying it. Then last night, I enjoyed making love to Mia and Lori, even though they both had dicks. Sure they looked like girls, but then so did I. What was I? What did I want? I was as confused as I've ever been in my life.

It didn't take too long for Todd to cum inside me. It had felt good enough that I was sorry he was already done, even though I wasn't sure I wanted him fucking me. He kept his cock in me until it started to soften, and slipped out. He patted my ass, then leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Okay, I kissed Mia and Lori last night but it felt weird being kissed by a guy who looked like a guy.

"Well, Chrissie baby, that was a nice way to start the day. But don't worry, we'll have more later."

More later. That made it pretty clear that not only were they keeping me dressed as a girl, but they were planning on fucking me regularly. I straightened up and pulled my towel down over my ass. I could feel their cum starting to seep out of me. I scurried off to my bedroom, not even looking to see what Stan and Todd were doing.

I cleaned up as best I could then put on a pair of panties and a bra. I now had skirts and dresses, but no jeans or slacks. I found a fairly modest skirt and top and put those on. I went back into my bathroom and did what I could with my hair. I wasn't really used to styling my hair as a girl, but given how I was dressed figured I should do the best I could.

I put on a nice pair of flats, then gathered up my books, papers, and laptop and put them in a backpack, along with wallet, keys, and such. I listened to see if Stan and Todd were doing anything, and when it was quiet, I rushed out of the place and went to the library. I wanted a quiet corner away from everyone and everything.

The problem with a spot that is too isolated is that there is no one else around if someone sees you and starts coming on too hot and heavy. Sadly, that is exactly what happened to me a couple hours after I began to study. I was sitting there, minding my own business and doing schoolwork and studying when a guy saw me.

"Hey, cutie. I don't think I've seen you in here before."

"I... I'm just studying."

"And just what are you studying?"

"English, right now."

"What a shame to be closed up indoors on such a beautiful day."

"I have assignments I have to get done."

"You look like you need a break from all this hard studying."

"No really, I have to get this done."

"Well then, how about you and I have dinner together tonight, and then have some fun."

"No, uh -- my boyfriend is expecting me tonight."

I don't know where I came up with the boyfriend bit, but I was desperate. Plus, by this time he was right on top of me. I began to realize that I should have stayed where at least some other people were around. I wanted to get rid of him and get somewhere that I felt safer.

"Just tell him that you are still working on your assignments and will see him tomorrow."

"I can't do that."

"Sure you can -- very easily."

"I'm terrible at lying. He'll see right through me."

"You are terrible at lying, and you don't have a boyfriend expecting you later."

"Please. I can't."

"Tell you what, girl. Give me your phone number and a kiss, and I'll let you get back to your work."

"If I do that, you'll leave?"

"Sure."

I gave him a peck on the cheek. He scowled and shook his head.

"That doesn't even count as a kiss."

I gave him a very quick kiss on the lips.

"Shit, girl. My grandmother kisses better than that."

I wanted to tell him he should go kiss his grandmother, but somehow I knew that would not go over well at all. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I squirmed, but he was holding me tight. I worried because it was far too quiet in this part of the library and I didn't know what he might try to do.

"Now you're going to give me a good kiss. Understood?"

He kissed me long and hard, sticking his tongue in my mouth as he groped my ass. As he kissed me, he also brought a hand around and pawed one of my fake boobs. This was no little kiss. He was going for not much short of fucking. I could feel his cock getting hard and he rubbed it against me. I wanted to break free. But he had a firm hold on me.

"What is going on here?"

"I was just kissing my girlfriend goodbye."

"I think that's quite enough of that."

"Spoilsport."

"Take it elsewhere."

He loosened his grip on me and I pulled away from him. I tried to straighten my clothes which had gotten somewhat ruffled during his antics. He began to move away from me as I gathered all my stuff.

"See you later, baby."

The librarian scowled at me and shook her finger.

"If I see any more of that, I'll have you banned from this library."

"Honestly, I didn't want that. I don't even know who he is."

"That's a little hard to believe, given what I saw."

"How about I move where you can keep an eye on me and make sure nothing else happens."

"Fine. Get your stuff and follow me."

I put my stuff in my knapsack and followed her down to a large open study area with a lot of people around. I wasn't thrilled about being around a lot of people the way I looked, but it was better than going through something like that again. I found a spot by myself with a clear view of the librarians and where they could see me.

She walked over to the librarian stand and talked to another person, looking over at me. I know she was telling them what she saw upstairs, and the other person looked over at me and shook her head. It seemed like a few people gave me strange looks, though it may have been my imagination. I was still uptight over how I looked and worried constantly.

Lunch time rolled around but I didn't want to go back to my place, where Stan or Todd might be. I also didn't want to go to the cafeteria where I'd be around a lot of other people. Okay, I was insecure about my appearance. I got some things from the snack machines and ate that, then went back to my studies. I was not that far behind, but wanted something to occupy myself.

I eventually got to a point where all my assignments were done, and I'd done all the reading for my classes. I found some interesting books and started reading those. Around supper time, I found a machine that had sandwiches, though they were only marginally edible. Eventually the library closed for the evening and I went back to where I lived.

Need I even bother saying that Todd and Stan were eagerly awaiting my return. They each fucked me a couple of times before letting me go to bed and get some sleep. I had a long tee shirt and I wore that and panties to sleep in. I had strange dreams -- in some I was a boy and in some a girl. In some I had a penis, and in others a pussy. In some my boobs were real, and in others fake. Even my dreams weren't sure who I was.

..............................................................................

It was now Sunday, and I came out in the morning in my long tee and panties to get something to eat. Of course Stan and Todd both had to start their days by fucking me. I suspected they would, so I did that before showering. I figured I might as well get it out of the way and clean up as best I could before going out again.

It was pretty much the same as Saturday, except I didn't have that jackass making moves on me. I did have a couple of guys try to chat me up when I took a snack break. I talked about my boyfriend and they managed to take a hint. Shit, I never had half so many problems as a guy. Okay, I might not ever get a girl interested in me, but I didn't have guys hitting on me, even if lightly. I had both my roommates fuck me when I came home that evening.

I wished I had the money to replace my guy wardrobe, though I was half afraid that Todd and Stan would take it and keep me in girl clothes even if I did buy some boy clothes. Besides which, I still had the makeup that didn't seem to want to come off, along with the boobs glued on his chest. I felt like I was stuck as I was.

When Monday morning rolled around, it started much the same. The issue now was that I had classes and would be around people who knew me as Chris, not Chrissie. I got to my first class and some of my classmates had no idea who I was and why I suddenly appeared in that class. Those were the better ones, but others laughed at me or made rude comments, at least until class started.

The professor looked at me oddly, but said nothing. Class largely went as it normally did, except for the stray snickers from other students. It was a creative writing class and the instructor would read aloud from a student's prior assignment, not identifying the student. Then he and the class would critique the story. As class ended, I found the teacher standing in front of me.

"Chris Morgan?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you have a few minutes?"

"Of course."

"You have a somewhat different appearance today."

"Somewhat?"

"By university rules, you are allowed to dress in any way you find comfortable, so long as you don't violate city laws on indecent exposure."

"That's good."

"I don't in any way wish to discourage you or harass you over your attire."

"I appreciate that."

"You aren't obliged to tell me, but I wondered if there was some reason for your change in attire."

I didn't see any good coming from telling the truth. It would be so easy for my roommates to say that I'd voluntarily dressed this way and let them fuck me. It would strictly be my word against theirs and first it would be two against one, but they could also ask some of their male friends at that party to say the same thing. I needed to give him some rationalization though.

"I'm doing research for a story."

"Trying to get some first hand experience with what happens to a character?"

"Basically."

"Is the character trans female, cis female or just a cross dresser?"

"Well -- trans, but still trying to figure out where she's going."

"That sounds intriguing, and I look forward to reading that."

Shit. Now I actually have to write a story and give it to him to read. This is getting deeper as I go along.

"It may take a while before my research is done and I have it written."

"Try and have it by the end of the semester. Based on your work so far, that could guarantee you an A in this class."

"I'll try to do that."

"Keep in mind that the college and professors will be cool with this, but some of your fellow students may not be."

"I guess that's a part of the trans experience I need to include."

"Best of luck with it all. Cute outfit, by the way."

I blushed and scurried out of the classroom before I really embarrassed myself. I had a little while before my next class and just wanted to hide as best I could. As I was heading to the library, I ran into three guys from one of my classes. They quickly boxed me in and started touching my hair and clothes. One ran his hand over my ass.

"So what is this thing?"

"I'm not sure what it is."

"Maybe it's a fairy princess."

"I don't know about the princess, but it sure as hell seems to be a fairy."

"I didn't know we were in class with such a fairy."

"So if it's a fairy, maybe it will grant us three wishes."

"I think that's a genie, and this is a fairy."

"So what would you wish for?"

"How about a nice fairy blowjob?"

"That's a great idea."

"So what do you say, fairy? Are you gonna give us fairy blowjobs?"

"Please, just leave me alone."

"We'll leave you alone all right, once you give each a blowjob."

"Maybe we double team it. One can have the mouth while another gets the ass."

"There's a nice empty classroom over here."

"We can have lots of fun there."

Luckily for me, about that time a woman professor walked up. She stood about a head shorter than any of the guys, but that didn't seem to matter to her. She grabbed one by the arm and turned him towards her. The guy first looked angry, then realized that she was an instructor, and kept his cool. He took a step back from her, and she grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the three.

"What is going on here?"

"We were just teasing one of our classmates."

"That sounded to me like sexual harassment and threats of sexual assault."

"We were kidding. We didn't mean anything by it."

"What I already heard is enough to bring you before a disciplinary committee."

"We weren't going to actually do anything."

"If I see you harassing this student again, or if I find you have coerced anything sexual from her, I will have you arrested and thrown out of school."

"We'll leave her alone. No problem."

"Then get out of here. Right now."

"Yes, ma'am."

The three guys quickly left and I was standing there, shaking horribly, with the professor beside me.

"Thank you, so much."

"There may not always be someone helpful around when the jackasses appear, so you need to protect yourself."

"I'll try."

"You're assigned male at birth?"

"That's right."

"It's a lot easier for trans now than in the old days, but there are still a lot of haters around."

"I kinda see that."

"I also do student counseling, so if you need someone to talk to, please call me or visit my office."

She handed me a card, smiled, then turned and walked off. I stood there for a second, then went in the opposite direction from where the three guys had gone. I found a place where there were enough folks around to feel safe, but not in danger. I had another morning class that I went to and was trying to figure out what to do for lunch.

I'd had guys hitting on me when I just got food from the machines by the library. I had mostly stayed away from the cafeteria because of the number of people there. Then again, in some ways there was some safety in numbers. Sure, I might have someone try to harass me, but with lots of people around, they could only do so much.

I went to the cafeteria and got some food. I wanted to find a table by myself to eat at, when I saw Mia in the cafeteria. Being with another person was safer, and I knew that Mia would not make my life any harder than it already was -- at least that was what I hoped. I walked over to her table, and she looked up at me and smiled.

"May I join you for lunch?"

"Sure thing, Chrissie."

"Nice to see a friendly face. It's been a rough couple of days."

"Transition was harder than you expected?"

"Expected? I never expected to do this."