Dressed Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding. The guys said this was what you wanted but you were too shy to do it without encouragement."

"No way. I was happy being a guy. I might have been a nerd and a virgin, but I didn't want to be a girl."

"Shit. I'm sorry."

"They took all my boy clothes and told me I'm to dress like this."

"At the party, you seemed to get into it."

"I got drunk enough that I didn't know how I was dressed."

"At least you lost your virginity."

"And now Stan and Todd want to fuck me several times a day."

"And you don't like the sex?"

Mia looked downcast and embarrassed. She would not look directly at me. I realized she felt that I didn't like what I'd done with her either. I reached out and grabbed her hand in both of mine.

"Mia, I enjoyed what you and I did together."

"You aren't just saying that?"

"What we did was loving and mutual. It wasn't just someone using my body for their pleasure."

"But I did use your body."

"But you let me use yours and we kissed and touched too."

"So you liked being with me?"

"I did like being with you."

"What about again?"

"I'd love being with you again. It is so much better than what I currently get."

"If you really mean it, we could go to my place after classes today."

"Where and what time?"

She told me where her place was and set a time for me to come over. We finished our lunch and she seemed as happy as I was. We kissed goodbye, though I'd have loved to kiss her a lot longer. I floated through my classes and the rest of the day. It was amazing that I made it. I think I spent more time thinking about Mia than about what was going on in class.

I arrived at her place feeling nervous, even if she seemed eager to see me. I knocked on the door and she opened it and smiled. As soon as she closed the door, we began to kiss. I loved kissing Mia and I think our lips were joined all the way over to her couch. We sat on it with a plop and she leaned me back and lay on top of me as we kept smooching.

I stroked her back and her ass as our tongues did a lengthy tango. We kissed until hunger got the best of us and we ordered a pizza to be delivered. It took a while to get it so we returned to locking our lips until our dinner arrived. We each ate some and then fed some to each other. I'd never done anything remotely like that with a girl before and it felt like love.

We finished eating and cleaned up after. I wanted to get back to kissing and suck, but Mia said my long lasting makeup looked the worse for wear and she wanted to make me look better. We went in her bedroom and she had a makeup wipe that removed the long lasting makeup, then she used regular makeup telling me what she was doing, along with how I should do it.

"Now that I have you looking prettier, I want to kiss some of that off you."

"That sounds wonderful to me."

Mia sat down on the edge of the bad and patted the mattress next to her. I took that as my hint to sit close. She started with some sweet delicate kisses, just lots of little baby kisses slowly increasing in intensity. The kissing and gentle touching made this feel more like love and making love, as contrasted with the simple fucking I'd been getting from Todd and Stan.

I loved kissing Mia and while I wanted more also, was quite happy to kiss her as long as she wanted to. Mia stroked my back and reached around and began to stroke my boobs though my top and bra. Sure, they were faux, but there was still something sensual about it. I began to caress her boobs, not really knowing if they were like mine or real.

We kissed a little longer before Mia stopped and pulled away. I was afraid that she was going to make us stop. Instead, she pulled her shirt off over her head and threw it on the floor. She looked at me, bit her lower lip and squirmed a bit. I was hardly savvy about such things, but I took a cue and pulled off my top, as well.

She smiled at me and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss before pulling away again. This time, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra and let it slide forward off her boobs. It was a little hard to tell but it appeared that she had breast forms glued on, just as I did. In a way, perhaps I was slightly disappointed. I'd have loved to have real titties to play with, but was happy to get something.

Mia and I had fucked at the big party, but I'd never seen her topless. She had seen me and helped glue on my breast forms, but still I felt I should reciprocate, so I took off my bra as well. She grabbed me and we fell over on our sides on the bed. In addition to kissing, we began to play with each other's boobs. I'd never had a chance to play with a girl's breasts before, and I felt like I needed to make up for lost time.

Okay, so it was breast forms instead of flesh and blood boobs. I still enjoyed touching and stroking them and even though there was no chance of a stiff nipple, it felt wonderful. Meanwhile, Mia was showing her appreciation for mine. We lay on the bed, kissing and fondling each other's titties. Somehow, even without nerve endings in them, I loved having her play with my love mounds.

Up until now, having the breast forms glued on my chest had seemed to be a real pain, but now I felt that was perfectly right. I might not have made sense, but I broke the kiss to slide down Mia's body to start to kiss and suck on her boobs. While they looked mostly real, it wasn't exact, but I closed my eyes and as I sucked on her titties dreamed I was loving real ones.

Mia stroked my head and rocked back and for on the bed. I was with a girl who seemed to care for me, and to me, nothing better had ever happened to me in my life. Yeah we fucked each other a few nights ago, and kissed some along the way. This was another level of intensity and Mia's boobs were my holy grail.

I worked her breasts over until they were wet from my kissing and licking. Eventually, she gently pushed me away and rolled me onto my back so she could love my boobs as I had loved hers. At first I was conflicted about having someone love my breasts like that, but somehow it felt good having her do that. It made no sense but it felt good and pleased Mia, which made me happy.

Eventually, she reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt. I lifted my hips and held my breath as Mia pulled it off me. She looked at me, and I reached over to take her skirt off as well. We lay there in nothing but our panties when I saw Mia open her lips. I moved over to kiss her some more. I couldn't be certain how far she wanted to go, but I was happy regardless. After several more minutes of kissing and touching, she pulled back.

"Chrissie, I want to ask you something, and I don't know how you'll feel about it."

"Is it that bad?"

"Not to me."

"I'm game for almost anything."

"I want us to go 69."

"69? How?"

"I'll suck your cock, as you suck mine -- both at the same time."

"Todd and Stan have been fucking my ass, but I haven't sucked any dicks."

"If you don't want to, that's okay."

"No. I mean, as long as it's mutual, I'll do anything you want."

Mia pulled off my panties and my prick popped out. I pulled off hers and we lay on our sides, with her head by my rod, and my head by hers. She gently grabbed my wang and I felt her mouth close on it. I felt a bit uneasy, but I did likewise. What she did to my cock felt as good as when I'd fucked her a few days before. I swear, it felt like she was making love to my dick with her mouth.

I did the best I could with hers, taking it in and out of my mouth, licking and sucking on it. I'm sure I wasn't as good as she was, but I still heard her moan as I did. It was hard even to focus on what I was doing because she made my prick feel so wonderful. Still I tried to make Mia feel good as I enjoyed her worship of my member.

She was far better at this than me, and pretty quickly I felt myself about to cum. I wanted to warn her, but between my own ecstasy and her cock in my mouth, I couldn't do more than moan. Very soon, I erupted in her mouth and it was hard to give her cock proper attention as I did. She didn't seem bothered by it and seemed to try to suck every drop of seed from me. I felt bad that I'd cum but she still hadn't and I redoubled my efforts, rapidly attacking my mouth with her prick.

"Slow down a little, Chrissie. It'll feel better for both of us that way."

I began to more slowly love her dick. She paused in her adoration of my now spent cock to moan and stroke my thigh. I figured I must be getting something right. Her rod was about six inches, roughly the size of mine and fit very nicely in my mouth as I licked and sucked on it. I paid special attention to the head, pausing on each stoke to lick and kiss it.

It didn't take long for her to reach her orgasm, and she filled my mouth with her jizz. Having done that to her not much before, I couldn't complain, even if I was still a little uneasy about it. I swallowed her load, then worked to clean her off as I eased her cock out of my mouth. As she had, I spent a little time on the head including licking the last few drops from the tip.

Mia shifted around so we were again face to face. She looked at me and smiled, then bit her lip, before leaning in to give me a baby kiss. I almost attacked her, kissing her more frantically than I'd ever have imagined. I could still taste her cum in my mouth, along with my own in her mouth. I didn't care -- this was intimacy and affection, not just being fucked. We spent a while kissing and touching, before she paused.

"Go ahead and fuck me first Chrissie, then I'd like to do you."

Mia rolled over onto her hands and knees with her ass in my direction. When I hesitated, she wiggled her ass at me and reached back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks. Her rosebud looked so inviting and I reached out and began to stroke her ass. I moved up and got my hard cock and ran it up and down her ass crack.

"Don't tease me, girl. Put it in."

I got the head of my prick at her starfish and pressed slightly against it. Her anal ring was still tight and it resisted me, so I kept the head there with a very slight pressure. I could feel it begin to loosen and got just the tip in her. I wanted her, but didn't want to hurt her by pushing too hard or forcing myself in her. I rubbed her ass while waiting for it to open up more.

"I'm ready. Give me more."

I pushed a little further then felt a pop as her anal ring loosened enough to let my whole head in. I slowly and gently pressed forward until my whole dick was in her poop chute. My hips were up against hers and it felt so great. I guess I'd been drunk enough the other night not to appreciate it properly. Now I felt her tight ass gripping my rod.

"That's it, girl. Now fuck me."

I began to move my hips back and forth, getting my cock nearly out of her before plunging deeply into her again. I didn't want to rush. This felt so monumental that I wanted to stretch it out as long as I could. Mia had her head buried in her pillows and moaned as I reamed her back door. She started to fuck me back and I could tell her prick was hard and swinging between her legs.

I held on as long as I could, but before too long I could feel it building up in me. As it hit, I pulled her hips tight as got my dick as deep as I could to unload in her anal cavity. I didn't want to pull out. The feel of my cock in her ass was something I wanted to feel forever. Of course, once I came, it started to soften and before long slipped out of her.

Once I was out, I turned on my side facing her and she rolled over onto her side facing me. She kissed me once again and we kissed and touched for a long time before she pulled back and looked at me.

"I guess you want to fuck me now."

"If it's okay. I mean, don't you want me to."

"It's not that."

"I'd be a little disappointed, but if you don't want me to, we won't."

"I do want you to. It's different with you."

"Different, how?"

"With them, there's some pleasure, but it feels more like I'm being used. With you, I feel like I'm being loved."

"Well, then."

I got on my hands and knees and pointed my ass at Mia. She caressed my ass some, then leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck. I felt tingles all down my spine and spread my knees farther apart and shook my ass at her. I could feel her hard prick against my ass cheeks. She spread my cheeks and eased her dick up against my bunghole.

I pressed my ass back, which got the head part way in me. She eased forward, almost lovingly getting her cock deep in me. I sighed and began to move my hips, fucking myself on her wang. She quickly got into the action, not hard or rough, but firmly. It was funny, I wasn't sure how many times I'd had a dick in my ass, but this was unlike all the others.

She plowed me steadily, as I moaned and loved every second of it. She took her time before cumming deep inside me. She pulled out and I rolled onto my side. Instead of facing me, she rolled on her side facing away from me, but scooted back until I was spooning her. I put a hand over her side and grabbed one of her boobs and we lay there together for a while. Then she turned over and looked at me.

"Are you going to spend the night here, Chrissie?"

"I'd love to, if it's okay."

"I'd love for you to."

"I just wish it could be more than the night."

"Lori had been my roommate, but she moved out."

"Would you like another roommate?"

"As long as you're a girl, I'd love to have you as a roommate."

"So I'd be your girl, and you'd be my girl?"

"Yeah, and there's only one bedroom, so we'd share a bed."

"Like we did tonight?"

"That's the idea."

"Why did Lori leave?"

"She wanted to be with a guy, not with another girl."

"I'm sorry."

"She's on hormones and has grown real breasts. Eventually she wants to get the surgery."

"The surgery?"

"To replace her dick with a pussy. The guy she moved in with wants the same thing, though she still has to wait a few months."

"I don't think I want to do anything like that."

"Not me either."

"So we'd be girls together all the time?"

"If your parents come to town, you can be Chris, and I'll be your girlfriend Mia. If mine come, I'll be Michael and you can be my girlfriend Chrissie."

"So you're really Michael?"

"No, my parents named me Michael and think that's who I am, but I've known for years that I was really Mia."

"I never thought of myself as Chrissie until..."

"Until Lori and I dressed you up for Stan and Todd."

"Basically."

"I'd love to have you here with me as long as you're Chrissie."

"Todd and Stan may be unhappy about me moving out."

"They'll get over it. Lori and her boyfriend Paul can help us move you."

"That would help."

"Paul is big and muscular. The other two won't give us too much trouble."

We kissed and cuddled and made love once more before falling asleep together.

.........................................................................

The next morning, Mia and I showered together, then she helped me with my makeup. After classes, we moved my stuff in with Mia. Todd and Stan bitched, until Paul told them to shut up. Paul was about 4 inches taller and fifty pounds heavier and was all muscle. The other two backed down and went into their rooms until we were done.

Paul had a car are drove us and my stuff to Mia's place. They helped me move all my stuff in and then Mia and I spent some time getting it all settled in. We had a nice dinner together, then retired to our bedroom where we made love until we were exhausted. We fell asleep in each other's arms as we've done every night since then.

I don't know that this is the love I dreamed of. I don't know if this is how I want to spend the rest of my life. For now, Mia and I are lovers and I'm happy with that.