Dresses, Sandals, and a Fat Ass

Story Info
Thick Pacific Islander roommate comes home drunk.
1.4k words
4.67
419
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate does one thing that drives me crazy. She wears sandals with the most beautiful long, breezy dresses. As summer approached, boots, nylons, leggings, stockings gradually turned into flats, then sneakers, and then, finally sandals and flip flops. It was like a tropical paradise waltzed into my house every day. Her tan skin, golden and sun kissed, was irresistible and naturally smooth.

It's strange. The one things that really started to affect me, was that she was always in sandals now. Sometimes new fresh ones, and other times, old flip flops. I'm not really a foot guy. At least I didn't think I was, but her feet were just the most available thing to me. I couldn't stare at her sizeable and rounds tits all day. But I could look at her feet, as she was often barefoot. She's also unembarrassed about her feet. She would often put her tan, soft soles right next to my leg, not realizing how much of a major turn on for me it was.

The turning point was when she came home really drunk one night.

"Ew, I think I can smell my fucking feet.. I'm so wasted", she slurred as she kicked off her brown, leather sandals halfway across the room. Then she just collapsed on the couch.

This was my chance. She was laying on her stomach so her soles were showing. I didn't go in for a foot sniff, I was way too scared. But the sandals, I mustered up the courage to take just one quick whiff..

At least that was the plan.

Picking up her sandal, I noticed she must have had these for a while. Her toe-sweat had stained the leather, marking the imprints of a goddess. I thought about how many times I saw her in these sandals and wondered if she knew how old and worn they had gotten.

I looked over. Still asleep.

First I sniffed the little strap that goes in between her big and second toe. I didn't know what to expect, I had never sniffed a shoe before.

A musty, earthy, feet aroma charged up my nostrils and sent my brain into a foot-sniffing frenzy. All it took was one whiff. I was addicted. I slid my nose down to the middle of the shoe where the smell was less intense but still pungent enough to make me keep sniffing all the way down to where her little round heel had been strapped to those sandals all night.

I didn't notice I had already been touching myself. Fuck this. I was done with the sandal. I wanted her feet! Her tan, vulnerable, sleepy soles. I needed her foot sweat up my nostrils.

I walked over to her. Her feet, really her fate, laying in my hands now. This is the first time I ever saw feet as sexual. And the first time, with my roommate, I felt in control.

I lifted her feet towards my face. Marveling at the incredible way her toes displayed and folded out, like a deck of playing cards. I leaned in...

"Hey, ya know my panties smell pretty good too."

I'd been caught. Fuck.

She kicked me in the face. "I'm drunk. I'm barefoot. I'm horny. And I'm probably not gonna remember anything, so go ahead and do whatever you were gonna do to my feet."

"I'm not really into feet. It's just that your toes looked so.. uh.. I was just curious so uh.. I thought.." She clenched my nose, tightly, with her toes. That musty smell from her sandal was nothing compared to the funk in between her toes.

"Just be thankful these sandals breathe. If I was wearing flats, your dick would probably go down from the stink." I highly doubted that as I curiously sniffed out her toes. For someone so hot and beautiful her toes were really really smelly. As I kept inhaling that sweaty toe-scent I wondered if this was typical. If most women's feet were this sweaty at the end of the day.

"But they smell so good." I now had both of her feet cupped over my face. It was strangely the best experience of my life. I'd been smothered by tits before. But this was different. I felt, safe, secure and comforted by her soft soles. As I inhaled her earthy foot aroma, I thought about staying here forever.

"Uhh, another loser with a foot fetish."

"I don't have a foot fetish. I just wanted to know how your sandals smelled."

"Prove to me you're not just another pathetic foot freak. Take off my panties and sniff them. No more feet."

Being granted access to this thick, island beauty's body was more than I could ask for, but it was gonna be hard ignoring her sizeable feet. She was Tongan, so her feet definitely had some thickness and meat on them. Her soles looked tough and sturdy like they could handle days and days without any shoes or socks, yet they were soft and delicate enough to be pampered and protected from the harshness of the outside world.

I reached up her dress and felt the incredible warmness between her ass cheeks. I fumbled around her giant butt until I grasped a thin, tiny piece of fabric that could no way cover her pussy. I quickly pulled it down until it got tangled in between her toes.

I wanted to sneak in one more sniff of those sharp, pungent island feet. I put her toes to my face again, pretending I was just sniffing her panties.

Another kick. "Leave. My. Toes. Alone!" Kick. Damn, her kicks were pretty powerful. And her feet were chunky so they had quite an impact. I loved it. "Don't you like ass and pussy?" She wiggled her toes making her panties fall off her feet. I brought them up to my nose and took a deep whiff. The smell of pussy filled my lungs.

"I do." I was still sniffing her slightly moist panties.

She was still laying on her stomach when she turned her head towards me. "Show me."

I lifted up her dress and the fattest, thickest ass was presented there before me. It was jiggling and she was barely moving. "Put your face in my ass." I squished my face against her plump, island butt cheeks. "More." I went in further until I was completely smothered. "You like big asses huh?"

I let out a muffled, "Mhmm."

"You like big, thick, bouncy Pacific Islander ass?" I couldn't answer, I was enjoying being suffocated by her ass cheeks too much. "How does it smell down there, loser?"

I lifted up my head and gasped for air as I took a quick breath. "So good." She had a really nice, tropical scent. I could tell she had been in these panties, sweating, maybe getting wet, for a while. But there wasn't anything foul or stinky.

"My sweaty ass tends to clean me out a bit. Do you wanna taste?" My tongue was already out. "Ohh fuck. Chew on that fat ass. Fuck." She tasted so good. "My pussy is getting all wet and squishy.. ohhh.. keep munching." The taste was getting a little bitter, but I didn't care. "My toes! My toes! You're making them curl." I turned around to witness her toe movement but I was met with another kick. This time harder. "I said. No. Fucking. Feet. Got it?"

She kicked me so hard my jaw was a bit sore. I nodded.

"Good. Since I can't trust you to stop playing with my fucking feet, you're gonna go get my white ankle socks. No more creeping on my feet. From now on, when I come home, as soon as I take off my sandals, you're gonna bring me a pair of clean, white socks and put them on my big feet. No sniffing, no licking. You're only gonna see me in white socks from now on."

I went to go get her socks. Even though I wasn't into feet, I was disappointed. My first experience with feet.. vanishing before my eyes. Big, thick, meaty Pacific Islander feet. I almost came in my pants just thinking about her fat toes in my mouth.

"Coming", I said as I walked towards her, white socks in hand.

She extended her foot and pointed her toes. "No touching my feet. Just the sock."

Fuck. This was gonna be hard.

But I couldn't wait to shove my face in her fat ass again.