Other Housewives Awaken Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's new business awakens many housewives' sexuality.
1.7k words
4.56
4.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the economic downturn and my wife's company closing, Karen's occupation seemed to become getting her pussy fucked, fisted and footed as often as she possibly could. With our stepdaughter moving in with us for a few months, there almost wasn't any hour of any day of the week that my wife's pussy wasn't full. Between my cock, her daughter's and Beth's and Jennifer's hands, feet and shoes, Karen's pussy was in constant use. I later found out that Karen had also found a new masseuse that was willing to fist and foot fuck her pussy as part of the massage. I never met her masseuse but was just happy to know it was a woman. Karen also had a few random sexual encounters with different women at the shoe store, her hair salon and a couple of clothing stores. My wife was having so much sex that I jokingly suggested she should start a business servicing bored housewives, girlfriends, etc.

It seems that my silly suggestion had planted a seed. Karen started talking to me about how we owned a Hismith and she knew how to use it. I asked her how she planned on getting 'clients' and she said she already knew a few sexually frustrated women at the church and that Beth did also. Intrigued by the idea, I told her to go for it and asked her to give me some time to set up a special room for her in the basement of our house. It took me about two weeks and I had a room ready. It was comfortable and had a massage chair with stirrups. Of course, it was also equipped with six hidden cameras. I let Karen know it was ready and she was absolutely thrilled to see her new workspace. Besides the Hismith, I also put in discreet storage space and moved Karen's entire sex toy collection into her arsenal of tools. Karen told me her first client would be Beth and she'd be over in about an hour. I told Karen my only job, going forward, was I wanted to clean the room once each session ended. I wanted to taste the pussies of the women my wife gave her therapy to. Karen agreed and thanked me again.

I commended her for her efficiency and retreated to my command center to check the video and audio of the six cameras. Beth arrived right on time and Karen told her she needed to go through an icebreaker with her to practice for the other women that she planned on comforting sexually. Beth was game and agreed to be hard to get. Karen went through a bit of a rehearsed speech about how she understood their sexual frustration (which she didn't) and how she wanted to genuinely help them relieve their sexual tension. She said she wanted them to know they were safe with her and she'd only go as far as they were comfortable.

Karen had Beth sit up on the massage table. Beth was wearing a knee length summer dress, nylons and some simple black heels. Karen sat on the couch opposite the massage table and crossed her legs. She was wearing a short, white dress that buttoned all the way up the front, white nylons and white low heels. She looked the part of a nurse. She started to go through a few standard questions and permissions questions. Karen's dress didn't have the bottom three buttons done up, so she was gradually revealing more and more of her gorgeous legs. Meanwhile, she was dangling her one heel as she talked. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was relaxing completely and this would encourage the women to let down their guards with her and start to relax. The movement of her leg that keep her heel dangling back and forth on her toes was causing her dress to open up even more. Her stocking tops were now showing completely. Beth, reflexively, started to dangle one of her heels.

By the time Karen had gone through about ten questions, she let her shoe drop with a loud clack on the floor. Beth's eyes instinctively followed the shoe and then went up to see Karen's nylon covered foot still moving in a dangling motion. As Beth stared at her foot, Karen undid a few buttons at the top of her dress to reveal her ample cleavage. Beth finally looked up and couldn't take her eyes off Karen's cleavage. Karen then started spreading her outstretched toes wide. Karen figured that when her 'client' was looking back and forth between her nylon covered foot and her cleavage, she was reeling them in. Once reeled in, Karen uncrossed her legs, reached her foot out to grab the dropped heel and spread her legs just enough that her client would have to strain to get a look at her pussy (she wasn't wearing panties). If her client was trying to look, she spread her legs way more than what's considered ladylike. If her client kept looking, she knew it was time to make her move. At this point, Beth wasn't acting and was genuinely turned on.

Karen told her that was the end of the questions and requested permission to begin. Beth agreed quickly, so Karen got up from the couch and sat on a stool beside the massage table. She slowly removed Beth's heels to reveal her beautiful nylon covered feet. She complimented Beth on her beautiful feet (she would do this with all clients). She wanted clients to feel loved and appreciated. She also told Beth that she smelled wonderful. Karen raised one of Beth's heels to her face and buried her nose inside. She inhaled deeply and purposefully and complimented Beth on how great her feet smell. This would be the point where she'd know if things were going to stop or proceed with clients. Beth thanked her and blushed. Karen offered Beth the other shoe and told her to see for herself how beautiful her smell was. Beth played shy and said she didn't know if she could. Karen offered her one of her own shoes to smell since she noticed Beth was watching intently as she dangled her heel on the couch. Beth smiled and said she' d like that very much. Beth inhaled my wife's foot scent from her shoe. She thanked Karen for letting her experience this new thing.

Karen told Beth to lie back on the table and let her massage her feet to start. This would be the part of the massage where Karen would have some satisfaction of her own. She took one of Beth's heels and slipped it deep into her gaping pussy and then proceed with the foot massage. She massage Beth's feet gently and placed small kisses on her damp nylon toes. Beth cooed with delight. All the while, Karen kept complimenting Beth and telling her she is a beautiful woman who deserves relaxation and pleasure. It was like a soft, mesmerizing chant that she kept up as she continued administering pleasure to her client.

After several minutes working on Beth's feet, Karen started moving up her legs. She guided Beth's legs apart and kept inching towards her sex. She could already see Beth's pussy was wet through her pantyhose. Karen kept kneading her way up Beth's legs while complimenting her on every inch of her body; telling her how sexy and desirable she is. When Karen reached Beth's pantyhose covered sex, she slowly removed Beth's pantyhose. Beth's eyes were closed, so Karen moved up and released her breasts from her dress and started sucking on her nipples one by one. As Karen worked Beth's nipples, she put the damp crotch of Beth's pantyhose up to Beth's nose. Beth moaned and inhaled deeply before darting her tongue out to taste her own sweet nectar. Karen pushed the damp crotch into Beth's mouth and she began sucking on her own juices.

Karen then slid down Beth's body and dove her tongue into Beth's soaking pussy. My wife ate Beth's pussy to a couple of orgasms. As Beth was coming down from her orgasmic bliss, Karen rolled up the Hismith with the 14" long and 6" thick dildo attachment. This was the biggest attachment for the Hismith and Beth had been given the treatment with it by Erin several times. Beth's pussy was ready and Beth was as horny as she would ever be. Karen slowly pushed the monster dildo into Beth's pussy and Beth beared down to push it in deeper. As soon as Karen turned on the Hismith, Beth started to orgasm. When Karen asked Beth if she was OK, all she said was 'more'. It only took about 5 minutes of Beth orgasming all over this large dildo before Karen had the Hismith running at full speed. Beth had incredible sexual energy for a 63 year old woman and she started slamming her hips back at this massive high speed intruder. A few minutes of that and Beth's body went stiff as she entered a state of continuous orgasm. Her pussy juices were spilling out from her tightly wrapped pussy lips around the massive dildo, so Karen slipped off one of her heels and slid it under Beth's ass to catch her pussy juice.

Karen left Beth in this orgasmic state for about half an hour as she sucked Beth's toes and feet and nipples. Beth's pussy lips were even starting to loosen up on the dildo as it continued pummeling her body. Karen removed her shoe from under Beth's ass and it was almost half full of her pussy juice. Karen slipped her other shoe off and poured half of the pussy juice in. Then she stepped into her drenched heels with her nylon covered feet. Karen then slowed down the Hismith and slowly withdrew the massive cock from Beth. Beth's pussy looked raw and sore, so Karen licked her pussy gently until Beth came back to Earth. Karen licked Beth's pussy completely clean and then slipped her pantyhose back on her gorgeous legs. Karen put Beth's heels back on her feet and Beth cooed when she felt the warm, wet heel fresh from Karen's pussy slide onto her foot.

Karen finished with Beth in a long kissing and fondling session that almost ignited more sex. She told Beth this kind of pleasure could be hers whenever she wanted it and she could pay whatever she wanted for the service. Of course, the first session was complimentary and she would never charge Beth but she was practicing for real clients. And clients she would have....many of them.