Dressing and Camming

Story Info
A background to my cross dressing and camming.
1.5k words
4.31
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is hard to know where the fascination for dressing up came from and when. Perhaps the day when I was 18 and discovered a huge stash of Escort, penthouse and club international magazines and I spent many illicit hours, cumming again and again to their amazing bodies. When I was married I started to buy a secret stash of panties and magazines that I hid in the loft until I was alone and could slip a pair of musty stained panties on, as I created my own scrapbook of the girls from the magazines that turned me on the most.

Fast forward a few years and I'm travelling more and more for business and soon I realise that taking panties with me to wear in my hotel room adds a whole new dimension of excitement to my hotel hobbies.

Chat sites are the next discovery and then joy of joys I find skype and its here that I can connect to like minded people via text and sometimes voice. Eventually I pluck up the courage to use the cam facility.

The first time I was on cam was in a hotel in South Africa. I travelled with 3 or 4 different pairs of panties and spent a couple of evenings chatting with people exchanging fantasises, role playing and eventually sending a picture to some unknown person who wanted to see the panties that had with me. We chatted together getting naughtier and naughtier until, with butterflies in my tummy, I asked if he wanted to see me in a pair. Unsurprisingly he said yes and told me to put on a pair of white lace bikini cut panties.

I was shaking as I did as I was told and I then asked him if he was ready. I couldn't believe how hard I was and I could hardly breathe as I hit the button. My image appeared to him and I heard him tell me how nice they looked. I don't think I'd ever been so hard at this point and he told me ease them down slightly so he could see my cock and balls. I did as I was told and then without realising what I was saying I asked him if he wanted to see me cum.

He said yes and and with a shaking hand I gently gripped my hard 6 inches and begin to slowly tease myself. Precum was dripping onto the panties and I paused to pull them up slightly so I could feel the soft fabric rubbing against me.

I couldn't believe what I was doing and as he told me to cum for him I quite literally exploded. I was standing in front of the screen and my knees nearly gave way with the surprising intensity and power of my orgasm and I cried out. One, two, three shots of hot cum erupted hitting my face, chest and shoulders and even though I knew I had a tendency to cum hard I'd never experienced anything as intense or dramatic as this. Three or 4 more smaller spurts continued as I nearly collapsed and then a voice told me how good it was to watch and then the screen went blank. I fell back onto the bed covered with my own cum, and I trailed a finger across my chest gathering up my sticky cum and dipping my finger into my mouth to taste the intense saltiness of my own ejaculation.

I could not believe what I had just done, but now I wanted to do it again and that is how my skype adventures began.

Occasionally I'd find woman who wanted to watch, but it was mainly men and once or twice I saw the flash as someone captured a picture of my hard cock encased in pretty lingerie and I would smile, wondering how many times they would look at their picture of me as they masturbated.

Once I was home alone for a few days and spent a day or two shopping for some naughty things. Some anal beads and lubricant, several pairs of very pretty soft cotton panties, black sheer stockings, a very sexy black lace suspender belt and a soft cupped bra. To cap it all I visited a charity shop and brought a short summer dress.

Getting home from work I was shaking as I laid everything out on the bed and after trying on several pairs of panties I settled on a pair of lace edged cream soft thin cotton boyshorts that cupped my erection and caressed my bottom as I walked around my bedroom. The fabric was thin enough to show the veiled outline of my hardness and it was soon darkly stained as I leaked precum.

I slowly eased the stockings up my legs pulling them tight and then put the suspender belt on tightly around my waist and sat on the edge of the bed clipping it to the lace tops of the stockings. I stood up feeling the tension of the suspender belt under my panties and the stockings pulled tightly on my legs. The pretty padded bra which must have been an AA cup was the last item I fitted to my shaking body. I stood and breathed deeply looking at myself in the mirror wondering what would happen tonight. Finally I took the pretty dress and slipped it on over my head feeling the soft fabric settle against my skin and the lingerie, caressing my body and I turned slowly, feeling the skirt lift and then settle gently against my thighs. This must be what it felt like to be a woman!

I sat on the edge of the bed and began to surf a few sites. After a few minutes I couldn't help myself and logged into skype. After a few minutes a message appeared. I acknowledged it and after a few minutes I told them I was at home alone all dressed up for someone. It certainly got their interest and we chatted for a few minutes getting naughtier and naughtier until the words, "Do you cam?" appeared on the screen.

I swallowed and typed "Yes".

I positioned the iPad and put a towel upon the floor where I would stand so they could see me.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes", came in reply and I hit the button and in a few seconds I could see myself on screen and his hazy image.

"Hello", I said. "Do you like this?"

"Wow" came the reply.

"Would you like me to be a naughty for you?"

"Yes please. You look amazing."

"Thanks. I want to please you and want to hear your voice as I play with myself for you."

"No worries"

At that point every inhibition left me and I began to run my hands over my body, turning for him and lifting the hem of the dress so he got a glimpse of my stockings and I heard him groan when he saw that. I reached behind my neck and undid the button and then slid the zip down turning my back to the camera as I let it fall to the floor.

I turned slowly realising that my panties were now nearly transparent as they were soaked with precum

I dipped my hand inside my panties and coated my fingers with precum and then eased the soft fabric bra cup down and teased my nipple gently as he told me to pull it and hurt myself and I obliged moaning in pain as I abused my body for him.

I did the same with the other hand and nipple and my clothes were beginning to look a bit dishevelled. Then I told him about the anal beads and I took the bottle of lube, turning my back to the camera slipping my panties down over my bottom and then eased my lube coated finger into tight little hole before slowing easing the toy into my bottom - one bead, two, three, four and with a guttural moan the last and largest until I felt so full. When I stood up straight I could feel them moving deep inside me and my erection began to throb even more.

I pulled my panties back up and turned back to the camera and heard him say "do it now".

"Yes" I replied. I moved closer to the camera, slipping my hand into panties, gripping my hardness, whispering to him, "I wish it was your hand, I wish you were here right now. Can I cum for you now?"

"Do it now you little slut, do it now. I want to see your cum."

That was it. Three slow strokes of my cock and I felt it pulse. Hot spurts of cum covered my chest, soaking my bra, my hand was drenched and droplets landed on the towel as I whimpered and gasped. My panties were drenched and cum was dripping down my stockinged legs. I looked like a total slut and loved it.

Thank heavens for skype!