Emery and Alice

Story Info
Innocent young man meets the woman he has always loved.
9.5k words
4.4
41.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers

When my uncle, my only living relative, passed away in his sleep from an aneurysm, I returned to settle his estate. I hadn't been in that part of the country for nearly a decade. I had been in middle school when my mother passed and I was forced to move in with my aunt on the opposite coast. My uncle had always been the oddball of my mother's family. But he was also the most financially successful. Even with his financial stability, neither my aunt or my mother would ever have thought to leave me in his care.

With no real relationships or connections in the city where I'd been living, I'd packed up my meager belongings with the plan to stay in my uncle's home. It was paid for, so the cost of living would be drastically reduced.

I had never been close to my uncle and cleaning out his home wasn't nearly as emotional as it had been with my mother or aunt. It was my second day in the area when I decided to drive by the house, I grew up in. It looked very much the same except for a fresh coat of paint. Over the next several days, I drove by that house several more times before working up the nerve to knock on the door.

While I stood on the doorstep, I was terribly nervous. I wanted to see the inside of that house, but it was so strange knocking on the door and not knowing who would answer. But I was pleasantly surprised to see the woman who answered the door was what I imagined a pretty, young grandmother to look like. She was a tall, mature woman with broad shoulders, enormous bust, wide hips and the kindest eyes I'd ever seen. She was dressed casually in a light blue, short-sleeved top that was stretched across her chest, jeans that fit snuggly and tennis shoes. I had the strong feeling I'd seen her somewhere before.

Looking up into her eyes, I was intimidated by her size and age, but at the same time, put at ease by her warm smile and big, brown eyes. My voice cracked when I uttered, "Hello. Um, I'm Emery Tibbets."

Her smile warmed all the more, "Hello Emery Tibbets. How can I help you today?"

Nibbling on my lip, I glanced up at her before I found I was unable to maintain eye contact and looked down at my shoes. "Um, I used to live here with my mom. And, um..."

She reached out and set her hand on my shoulder. I looked up into her eyes when she asked, "Emery, would you like to come in and look around?"

As I nodded my head, she slid her hand off my shoulder and offered it to me. I grinned at her as I reached up and took that offered hand. My little hand with its thin fingers looked so tiny in her much larger hand.

As she welcomed me into her home and shut the door behind us, she looked down into my eyes and said, "My name is Alice Baker."

Before looking away from her gaze, I squeaked, "It's nice to meet you, Alice. And thank you for..."

She cut me off, "Pish Posh! There is no need to thank me for anything. I'm honestly happy to have a little company."

While still holding my hand in hers, she guided me to the living room. After offering me a seat on her firm couch, she asked, "Emery Dear, would you like a drink? A glass of milk perhaps?"

I quickly smiled at her and squeaked, "Yes, please."

After she disappeared into the kitchen, my eyes drifted over the room and I recalled the pictures that had once hung on the walls. The furniture the room contained and how it had been arranged. Crystal clear memories of my mother putting the finishing touches on my Halloween costumes in that room made my eyes tear up.

Alice returned before I began to lose all control of my emotions. She stepped into the room with a small glass of milk and passed it to my shaking hand. She then took a seat right beside me and patiently waited while I sipped on my milk. After I'd set the mostly full glass onto the coaster she'd indicated, Alice shifted her body so she faced me a little more.

In the kindest of voices, she asked, "Emery, how long ago did you live in this house?"

I nibbled my lip and answered in a soft voice, "Um, I had to move when I was in middle school. I think I was 12 or 13. So I lived here about 10 years ago. My mother was in an accident and passed away. I had to move away to live with my aunt."

Her eyes and expression softened, "You poor boy. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother."

My voice cracked hard, "Th-Th-Thank you."

Wrapping her large, soft arm around my shoulders she said, "Well, I must've moved in right after you had to leave. I bet that was your aunt that I met at the closing." When I didn't say anything, she went on to offer, "I really haven't changed too much. I had a few rooms painted, some of the carpet replaced. But other than that, I bet it looks much like it did while you lived here."

I began to tell her how that living room was decorated and arranged while I lived there. After I'd described the differences, I began to tell her about some of my memories from that room. When my emotions began to peak and tears formed in my eyes, Alice squeezed my shoulders affectionately.

In her sweet, calm voice, she said, "Emery, I just thought of something I want to show you. Come with me." She stood up off the couch and took my hand once again. She led me into the kitchen and pointed to the molding on one side of the archway. There were still pencil marks with dates beside them. She stood behind me with her hands on my shoulders and said those must be mine.

Tears began to roll down my cheeks while I stared at the markings. I remembered my mother having me stand up straight to note my height as I grew. She embraced me from behind which was a welcome surprise. I didn't realize how much I still missed my mother until I saw those marks. Nor did I realize how long it had been since I'd had contact with another person.

After a short time, she asked how different the kitchen was from when I lived there. After looking around the room through teary eyes, I began pointing out the differences, new appliances, new countertops, what I thought were new cupboards, but she told me they'd just been refaced.

As she took my hand in hers again, she asked which room used to be mine. I walked with her across the living room and down a hall to the first room on the left. Even before we stepped into the room, I knew the walls hadn't been painted. Before she could ask, I answered the question I knew she had.

"Before I was born, the doctor's read the ultrasound incorrectly and told my mom I would be a girl. This room was painted pink. I had a crib fit for a princess. For the first few months of my life, I wore girls' dresses and diapers." I looked up into her understanding eyes, "She always treated me gently and well, sort of raised me as if I were a girl. I loved my pink room. And I loved my mom."

She smiled and said, "I loved this color when I moved in. As you can see, it's become my crafting room. But I always knew this room had belonged to someone very special."

She guided me further down the hall, holding my hand the whole time. The third bedroom door was closed and I didn't want to ask her to open it. If she wanted to show it, she would. But if she didn't want me to see, I was okay with that too. I was just happy she'd invited me inside her home. As we walked down that hall, that feeling that I knew her from somewhere still nudged at the back of my brain.

The bathroom hadn't changed at all. While we stood in the doorway, I told her, "I remember brushing my teeth at the sink and taking bubble baths in the tub." I sniffed the air and after looking up at her, said, "This room even smells the same. You must use the same soaps and things that my mom did."

From the bathroom, Alice guided me toward her room, the master bedroom. My mom's old bedroom had been painted a light green and filled with the things any older woman would have in her bedroom. It was feminine and classy. The king-sized bed dominated the room with its big, dark wood posts on all four corners. There were at least a dozen pillows neatly arranged near the headboard and the comforter was snow white and trimmed with lace.

I stood on the threshold of my mother's old room and whispered, "I wasn't allowed to go in here. It was my mother's private space."

Alice squeezed my hand and said, "Perhaps it best if you didn't go in there even now. Boys, especially gentle, feminine boys should always obey their mothers."

When I looked up at Alice, she reached out and wiped a tear from my cheek with her finger. I didn't know what to say, I was on the razor's edge of losing all control of my emotions and bursting into tears. Alice seemed to sense my situation and after squeezing my hand gently, she guided me back to the living room. We sat down in the same places we'd sat before and I reached for the glass of milk I'd set down earlier.

Right beside the glass sat several unopened letters. I hadn't noticed the letters before. But the handwriting on the envelope caught my eye. While I admired the cursive handwriting my eyes drifted over the words, I was stunned to learn the letter was addressed to "Auntie Alice". I immediately recognized that name and turned my attention back to my host. She'd looked so familiar when I'd arrived. I knew I'd seen her somewhere before. And after reading that name on the envelope, everything came together and I knew for sure why I recognized her.

Auntie Alice must've been her screen name. She made several amateur pornographic videos for a short time. There hadn't been any new releases for several years. But I'd watched those few videos she'd made dozens upon dozens of times. In those videos, she always wore deeply cut blouses and she never showed more of her body than her deep, cavernous, lightly-freckled cleavage. But that alone was enough to leave my little, thin penis desperate for attention. In each of her video's she undressed the same gentle, younger, small-statured boy, tied him up spread eagle to a bed with a brass headboard and footboard. She then sat beside his hip and gave him very slow fingerjobs while teasing him with her words. In the end, she always ruined the orgasm for him. He was left spasming and almost crying while his skinny little penis oozed out his orgasm. I'd always been terribly jealous of that boy in the videos.

Biting my lower lip, I whispered, "You're Auntie Alice. I've-I've seen all of your videos."

She wasn't embarrassed in the least. Instead, she laid her hand gently on my flushed cheek and smiled. "Most boys who watch my videos are too bashful to say anything to me. I can always tell who they are though. They have a look on their faces much like the one you just gave me. And I'm still surprised at the number of letters and emails I get from boys such as yourself."

Whispering softly, "Auntie Alice, why did you stop making movies?"

She lowered her hand from my cheek and set it on my thigh, halfway between my knee and stiff penis. "The young man who I played with in those videos, he was about your age, 22 at the time. But when his mother found out what I'd been doing to him, she put an end to our time together. She was very upset and I don't blame her in the least. I should never have done that to him without getting her permission first."

I sat there in awe of the woman I'd lusted after for so long. I was at a complete loss for words.

She squeezed my thigh and continued, "The last I heard, he'd met a girl his own age. They have married for a few years. It was fun making those videos at that time. But after he moved on with his life, I just lost the desire."

My voice shot up a few octaves when I said, "I wish you hadn't stopped."

She smiled warmly at me and answered, "You're a sweet boy."

I took a few moments to consider what I was about to say. I then took a few more moments to figure out how I was going to say it without sounding like an idiot. "Um, Auntie Alice, if I had been that boy, I never would have wanted you to stop. And I don't have a mother or any other relatives at all. You never would have had to worry about that."

She stared into my eyes with a confidence that made me shiver, "Again, you're a sweet boy."

Staring at my hands holding the glass of milk she'd given me earlier, I whispered, "Auntie Alice, if that boy's mother hadn't made him stop, would you still be making movies?"

When I raised my eyes until they met hers, she held my gaze with that same level of confidence. "I'm not sure, Emery. I wanted to do certain things to him that he wouldn't agree too. He had a safe word and he used it far too often in my opinion."

Quickly glancing from her lap to her chest and up to her eyes, I whispered, "I wouldn't want a safe word."

While leaving one hand on my thigh, she lifted the other until her finger met the underside of my chin. Very gently she lifted that finger until my timid eyes met hers. "Emery, Dear, I don't believe you understand the purpose of a safe word."

I quickly squeaked, "I do! It's like a word I'd say and it would make you stop whatever you were doing."

She grinned, "I stand corrected. You do know what a safe word is. But Sweetheart, you have no idea the things I wanted to do to that young man."

I bit my lower lip and used every gram of willpower I had to look into her eyes, "Would you have hurt him?"

She grimaced, "No, not really. I never would have left marks on his body that wouldn't have faded in a few days. But I would have made him do things he found embarrassing, even humiliating."

I ground my bottom against the firm couch and stated again, "That's all? I still wouldn't want a safe word."

Squeezing my thigh, she drew my eyes back to meet hers. "Emery, what exactly are you trying to say?"

Biting my lip, I looked at her, looking at me and spoke in a soft voice, "Auntie Alice, um, I've been in love with you since I saw your first video. If you want to... I mean, I would love to be the next boy you make movies with."

Her hand slid up and down my thigh, settling in closer to my knee than my desperate penis. "Emery, you're a very sweet boy for saying those things. But I really have no desire to make more movies. That was a specific time in my life, and that time has passed."

All of the excitement that had been building up inside of me suddenly drained from my body like water down a drain. My chin fell and I looked at the half-full glass of milk while I began to accept that I'd met Auntie Alice, I'd offered to make more videos with her, and she'd turned me down.

She sat beside me and let me deal with what had occurred for a minute or two. Very unexpectedly, her hand slid a little closer to my wilting penis, "I may not want to make more videos, but Sweetheart, I've really missed having a young playmate." I slowly looked up into her eyes while her hand slid a tiny bit closer to my penis, "As I'm sure you know, the boy I used to play with had a very small penis."

Whimpering softly, "I've watched all of your videos and I think my penis maybe a little smaller."

She squeezed my thigh, grinned and whispered, "I'll have to see that before I believe it." She then removed her hand from my leg.

Looking into her eyes, I timidly asked, "Right now?"

She looked at me seriously and said, "Yes, right now. It seems like the perfect time. Here, stand right here in front of me and take off your clothes."

I shivered as I realized what I'd just been asked to do. Auntie Alice, the woman I'd orgasmed to more than anyone else had just told me to take off my clothes in front of her! I'd fantasized about something like this for a very long time! But I'd never, in million years thought it would ever come true, especially in my childhood home.

While I hesitated, Auntie Alice asked in that same serious voice, "Emery, I just told you to undress for me. This is your chance to prove if you're a good boy or not. Because I only play with good boys."

Biting my lip, I knew what I had to do. I wiggled off my shoes and bent to quickly remove my socks. After stuffing my socks into my shoes and arranging them neatly beside her couch, I stood up in front of Auntie Alice and turned to face her. My hands were shaking while I undid the buttons on my shirt. Auntie Alice had leaned back against her couch and was watching me closely with a small smile on her face.

When I had all the buttons undone, I slowly opened my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. Exposing my skinny, pale, basically hairless chest with my little pink nipples to Auntie Alice made my knees wobble and my penis throb. After folding my shirt, I placed it on the couch where I had been sitting. I took a deep breath as I undid the button on my pants.

While sliding the zipper down, I paused and said, "Auntie Alice, um, no one has ever seen me naked before. Well, my doctor. But that was it. I didn't even take PE class so I didn't have to shower with the other boys." Biting my lip, I uttered, "You're going to be the first."

She smiled and whispered, "Well that makes me feel very special. Emery, due to that, I presume you are a virgin."

Biting my lower lip hard, I dropped my eyes to my bare feet while slowly nodding my head.

I couldn't look at her when she said, "Emery, I need to hear you say the words."

After lowering my pants to the point that I let go and they fell around my ankles, I stood before her with my penis poking against the front of my bright white briefs. My voice cracked, "Auntie Alice, I'm a virgin." I stood there with my penis dancing beneath the thin layer of cotton, shame was burning deep inside of me. I was sure my face and chest were flushed a deep red.

She looked into my eyes, not at my briefs at all. She stared only into my eyes. "Emery, hand me your pants, I'll fold them for you." As I bent to pick them up, she asked, "Honey, have you ever been kissed?"

After handing her the pants I'd been wearing, she began to fold them while I took my place in front of her. "Like a real kiss? Like a French kiss with tongues? No. I've never been kissed like that."

She seemed to be pleased with my answer. A small smile spread across her face before she said, "Emery, take your underpants off. I want to see your tiny penis."

Biting my lip hard. I slowly hooked my thumbs under the waistband. I paused and quickly squeaked, "Auntie Alice, I'm really glad you're the first one who will see me naked." And then, I quickly lowered my underpants while bending at the hips. After removing my feet from them, I stood up and left my briefs on the floor.

She covered her mouth with her hand and exclaimed, "Oh my!" Her eyes slowly drifted over my exposed, pale body while I stood passively in front of her. After a short time, she wagged her finger at me, beckoning me closer to her. Taking small steps, I soon found myself standing with my toes nearly touching her shoes. She scooted to the edge of the couch, reached out a laid her hands on my naked hips. Goosebumps rose up all over my body and I shivered at her gentle touch.

Her voice was raspy, "Your skin is... perfect. You're like a porcelain doll. Your hip bones, your ribs, your collar bones. Emery, you're adorable."

I blushed and my hips squirmed. I squeaked, "Thank you, Auntie Alice."

"Sweetheart, I believe you were correct. Your penis may be a bit smaller. Would you like to find out for sure?"

I whimpered softly, "Yes please."

She removed one hand from my hip and moved it toward my desperate penis. With her other hand, she used a single finger to aim my little erection straight out from my body. After closing all of her fingers except for the pinky, on the other hand, she looked up into my eyes and explained, "His little penis was as long as my pinky and just a little bit thicker."

Lowering her eyes to my throbbing and leaking penis, she slowly moved her pinky beside it. Pointing out its length on her pinky, she moaned softly, "It is a bit shorter." She then positioned her pinky over my erection and completely hid it from view. "And it's skinnier too."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers