All Comments on 'Dressing at Bloomingdales'

by willow619

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really good!

Great to see a more believable crossdressing story for those of us more into the clothes end of things. Wish more authors would try this, and maybe mix some gentle domination from the wife or girlfriend in for good measure. Wonderful job,

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 10 years ago
Lovely start to a story but...

...unless it's inevitable, leave the love and trust in and the femdom out. There's obviously love, passion, and most of all mutual trust between these two. That's what makes this story so beautiful. If a cross dressing man can share this with a loving partner BECAUSE HE WANTS TO and not because he's forced to, that is, love. And ultimately isn't that what it's all about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very good starte

looking forward to more off this story.. it's grate starte for his wife to fem him and realy have fun with it ..ty leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

Great start to a realistic cross-dressing story. This is similar to my experience. I too am not really passable when I dress up but with some help from my wife and our friend (who is a saleswoman at the local women's clothing store) I look pretty good. It really helps to look pretty & sexy for my wife because she loves to fuck me deep & hard with her strap-on when we get home from shopping. The prettier I look, the hornier she gets -- and that means I get a good long fucking which I totally enjoy. I can't wait to read about more shopping and sex adventures of Willow.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Reality Can Be Very Erotic Indeed...

...Especially with a story as well written as this. Seriously... who needs endless fantasies of pain, humiliation, and other nasties. There are thousands stored here and they're almost never read anyway. Here's the real deal, real love, and showing real trust in dealing with his xD fetish! Yes, please... more of this, and lets leave the rest in the attic. Thank you for sharing a slice of reality with us, and will be hoping for more just like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrific on all counts!

I loved the way you put this together and stuck to something more believable. Not enough good stories of that sort. You ought to try one where a businessman gets caught dressing by his secrertary and ends up as HER secretary, dressed by her to look totally professional, and taking control of the business. All the good parts of this story would fit into such a scenario. Also you are a DAMN good writer.

ModdleModdleabout 10 years ago
Lovely

So many of us crossdressers are just soo jealous to read of a lucky guy like you, the thrills of dressing up in public goes right to our heart - or groin as the case may be !

keep it up darling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish that the story was a good deal longer than it was.

I agree with several of the comments posted here especially by Joscelyn2tg and Dreamweaver594. Joscelyn2tg, Dreamweaver594, Whiskeyisgood and several others writers are some of the best writers on this site. Their stories show that the main characters have a loving relationship with each other and not subjecting the other to a FemDom or BDSM lifestyle or forcing them to do what they do not want to do. They keep the love and humanity in the story and not put the main character into a nightmare that he will regret. The stories with love will outlast all others and can be written with added chapters which the reader will probably come to enjoy and read again. The other type of stories with FemDom for instance come boring after awhile. I did enjoy this story and do hope that you will continue it with more chapters in the near future.

RJ

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

very lucky guy, finding a woman that not only accepted his desires, but embraced them. this story could easily go to chapter 2.

Graham517Graham517almost 9 years ago
Lovely

What a charming little story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
wonderful

So beautiful to have a loving and supportive spouse

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my dream exactly

This is my dream all the time -- that my wife would help me "come out" as a cross-dresser in public with the salesgirl knowing my secret. I'm a married CD but I'm still in the closet as my wife doesn't know. I truly want to tell her and one day I will. Wish me luck when I do. In the meantime, please tell more adventures of Willow shopping with his very understanding wife (who I hope becomes his Mistress).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh yes please .

A lovely story,of a scenario most crossdressers could only dream of.no sex or smuttiness.,just a beautifull desire.``YES PLEASE``.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One can only wish such a

Such a lovely story,Willow is very lucky. Other departments need a visit.

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NValmost 3 years ago

Just a fun, quick story. One that's begging for a second chapter. Willow's got her dress for the weddings and ready to make her debut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillow619@willow619
I am a 60 year old Bi crossdresser in Philadelphia. Open to most experiences.