Dressing Room Fun

Story Info
Lingerie try on and oral fun.
866 words
3.67
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers

My thoughts this morning were of you taking me to a store filled with naughty lingerie. You have me walk with you as you pick the pieces you'd like to see me in. Slowly fingering the different textured items. Letting them slide through your fingers and drop. Lacy, silky and fuzzy scraps that I wish were my body so I could feel your hands on me. Not yet though. This is all part of the fun. Making me wait. Tempting me with your skillful hands.

With the different pieces chosen we head toward the dressing room. My excitement mounts at the thought of wear next to nothing for you. I'm eager to please you. Craving the feeling of your eyes crawling over my body. Not an inch overlooked. Knowing that you will let me know exactly what you like.

You choose a large dressing room with a chair in one corner. Having a seat, you watch as I strip and hang items on one hook. None of these are pieces I'd dare choose. They are very skimpy and will show every single curve and dimple. Knowing you chose them for me makes me bold. I want you to be very familiar with all parts of my body.

Let's start with the white set. The top reminds me of a Daisy Duke halter but made of lace. Off the shoulders top that covers yet doesn't. I slide it over my head and enjoy the feel of the lace rubbing against my nipples. The cool store air and the weight of your stare have them at attention already. The bottoms are boy shorts with the same lacy fabric. I turn around slowly so you can see what it looks like on. The edge of your mouth quirks in amused pleasure. Good start, but not the reaction I'm really wanting.

Next is the sheer babydoll top with the g-string bottoms. I love feeling the tickle as it slides down my tummy and over the top of my hips. I giggle and spin around to catch you chuckling. This eggs me on. I walk over and perch lightly on your knees. My hand on your chest feels the rumble as you growl low and under your breath. Your hands urge me up and swat me on the ass to let me know where your mind is.

The next piece is barely more than netting. Black and stretchy I bend to put each foot in a leg hole. That's when I notice the movement of air behind me. You stand me up and help me finish pulling the top up. "Turn around slowly," you growl in my ear. Shivers run down to my toes and back. My nipples ache and my pussy tingles.

I turn ever so slowly. Watching you look from my toes, up my legs, linger on my damp pussy lips, over my tummy and up to my painful nipples. Turning I see your eyes lower again to take in my back and full ass.

You pin me against the wall facing away from you. Pressing your body against mine so that I know exactly how much you like what you're seeing. I can feel you pressed against my lower back and between my ass cheeks. Damn but I love feeling you hard for me.

You tell me to get on my knees. I kneel in front of you in the lingerie. You unzip your pants and slowly pull ur cock out. The whole time I wait patiently. I squirm a bit and start salivating. Finally you step forward and press my face against your cock and stomach. I rub my face up and down the length.

I take you in my hands and begin licking. Slowly covering your cock with spit. I put the head in my mouth and playfully explore it. Circling my tongue around it then sucking lightly. You grab the back of my head and make me glance up. With my eyes on you, you push my head down on your cock until I start gagging and hold it there a second before backing off just a bit.

My eyes are watering at this point and drool is starting to pool in my mouth. Instead of swallowing, I let it leak out onto your hard cock. You begin slowly showing me what you'll do to my other holes later. Pumping in and withdrawing slowly. Drool continues to coat your cock and my chin. It's now pooling on my chest as well.

My eyes roll back in my head cuz it feels so good. I squirt a bit on the lingerie and look up at you questioningly to see if you're upset. Instead of being mad, you start pumping harder into my mouth. I'm trying so hard to keep quiet. Little moans are sneaking out though. I can't totally contain it.

You pull out and cum all over my tits covered in the lingerie you like. You pluck off the tag and tell me to get dressed. I throw my dress over the new lingerie and we walk to the cashier to pay for it. Me with a wet pussy, sticky tits and some new netting.

sszreads
sszreads
37 Followers