Dressing Room Organism

Story Info
Adicus gets new panties and a chocolate snack.
1.2k words
4.36
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Wednesday I walked into Ashley Stuart, the "big girl store" that caters to the bigger African American woman, to check out some new Gold Harvest panties - I have no Idea why, but lately I have been trying to replace my lacey black panties with the brighter colored ones: I just seemed drawn to the new colors.

I have also had a reoccurring fantasy about ebony oral sex: well that morning I got both.

There was no one in the store except a sales woman - a pretty big girl. "Can I help you?"

I showed her a picture of the yellow panties on my phone and asked if she had one in size 24-26. And if so, could I try them on to see if they fit. She stood back, put her hands on her hips and said

"Well honey, let's just go and see. You head over to the changing room and I will meet you there."

I did, and she followed a few moments later. But she didn't have the panties. Instead she whips up her dress and says, "These should fit you, assuming you don't mind sharing."

While surprised, I wasn't unhappy as she slid them down her left and then right leg. Off they came with the super sexy "woooof" of panties coming unstuck from the folds of her thighs. She looks at me and I un-buckle my belt, drop my suit pants to the floor and step out. There we are, in a big dressing room. Her with a pair of warm panties held out for me to try on and me with my shirt and tie and showing my black lacey high-top briefs.

"Those are nice, but these will be a serious upgrade in subtilty!"

I had to admit that she was right! I turned to put the pants on the bench when she grabbed me from behind, placed her panties over my mouth and nose and ground her lower abdomen into me. I was excited: her smell was harsh but still a little perfumed and I was drinking it all in.

Then she slowly draws my ear towards her mouth and said with a warm silky whisper: "I have never had a panty man much less a white one!"

I was speechless.

"Tell me something," she says as she breathes warmly in my ear, "Do you eat pussy? Many Black guys don't like to, but I hear white guys do. Is that true?"

Actions speak much louder than words. I turn around and slowly push her down onto the other bench. I slide down on my knees and bury my head in her warm perfumed crotch. Licking up from mid-thigh on her right leg I can just taste a little saltiness to go with the sexy heat of her ebony skin. Small circles, swirling upward until her trimmed bush tickles my upper lip. Switching my mouth to her other thigh about half way to her knee has the intended effect: she moans as I tickle my lips over her ample jiggly skin and gently massage the back of her knee. She takes shallow breaths.

Her head falls back as she pushes up and into my face. I pull back so I can see this: I can already smell and now I can actually see what I have been dreaming about for a long time. Dark black hair: not a lot -- she obviously keeps trim. The soft furry pubic hair on her outer labia intertwined and seem to hold back the best view. I run my thumb from bottom to top and unzip her womanhood. There it is. Jet black hair, milk chocolaty brown skin and the bright pink inside: slowly falling open over the vagina past the ample urethral opening and falling wide to expose the biggest clitoris I have ever actually gotten close to. AND THE WHOLE THING IS COVERED IN WARM SMELLY TASTY LOOKING WETNESS!

I give an almost silent whistle that just ruffles the inner lips which causes her to suck in her breath. Imagine sitting down to your favorite meal: you just have to sit for a moment to take it all in. That's what I did, but just for a moment because I couldn't wait. My head went down, and my tongue just shot out and flicked her clitoris. It slammed over to one side and bounced back to straight out in my face and quivered like it was spring loaded.

I was shocked by how excited she was: and I had barely even touched her! The taste was familiar: that slightly tangy pee flavor we all know and love, but the texture was absolutely new. Spongy. Slippery but a little leathery. Much firmer than I ever thought possible. It was unbelievably erotic. Staring me right in the face was an erect clitoris the likes of which I have not seen except on the web.

In these circumstances I fall back on the old ways. I just get excited and default to an oldy but goody routine of starting with the bottom and going up to the top. I tapped her anus with my right little finger while grabbing her thigh and shaking. Simultaneously I use my left thumb and forefinger to spread her vagina open and then use my lips and tongue to gently massage the clitoris.

"HARDER! BITE ME HARDER" she moaned between clenched teeth.

Instead I sucked it in further and that's when I realized the hood was still on the clitoris. I gingerly rolled my tongue around the clitoris and the hood slid back until I could feel the hood slide all the way off.

Thank goodness I was firmly planted between her legs because when the hood went back, she grabbed my head and thrust at the same time. A hardy "hurumph" came from deep in her throat. I knew better than to bite her clitoris at all much less to bite it harder, so I just rolled my tongue and puckered my lips while sucking her clitoris in and out. This thing was so big, it must be like sucking a dick, so I tried to emulate my wife's technique. I flicked and sucked and flicked and sucked and flicked and sucked. Her wetness was lubricating everything: her entire vulva was soaking, my beard was sopping, and I could feel the juices all the way down to my right hand.

My left hand was doing its best "come hither" on her g-spot. The noise was almost completely drowned out by her deep, deep moaning. When I pressed my little finger on my right hand into her anus, the scream of pleasure was muffled by her clamping my head with her thighs.

My timing had been perfect. As I slipped in the shocker she orgasmed and let out a long drawn out yelp that let me know I had literally hit the spot! I just held on as she squirmed and bucked and huffed and puffed until she took a deep breath and let it out.

When she unclamped my head and I could come up for air, the smile on her face was truly rewarding! "Hi I am Clarise. How can I help you!"

Oh, by the way, the gold panties were a perfect fit and I wore them home.