All Comments on 'Dressing Up for Jean'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764about 18 years ago
I don't like where this is going

Your story "winning strategy" was fine. Your introduction of Frank having an affair with this guys wife makes no sense. Only a very minute portion of the male population would allow themselves to be cuckolded. It would make more sense to get marriage counselling and/or a divorce. I'm sorry you took the story this way. I sincerely hope Frank and the wife lose something extremely valuable to them for their adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
TOTAL WASTE OF PAPER

TO MANY SUB PLOTS AND WAY TO SLOW IN THE IN GETTING TO THIRD BASE, AND THE IDEA OF DOING THIS WITH KIDS IN THE HOUSE . VERY WEAK PLOT LINE, EXTRA MARITAL AFAIR OK , BUT THE GUY WAITING FOR HIS WIFE DRESSED AS A A WOMAN IN BED , DONT THINK SO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great start

Your story is my fantasy. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now here is an example of

some seriously sick people.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
What a sick couple of poople. Real life Oh Yeah!

OK this the comment I posted on his other story.

Oh great, a closet Transvestite at best! It’s one thing to dress up as a woman for a costume party but this guy is already having a hard on over it.

Oh great a Fetish and Transvestite story. What’s next BDSM and Submissive as she uses a strap-on on him. Maybe gay as he does another guy. He’s a sick puppy if he thinks he is straight.

Please tell me there is somewhere in here, a loving wives story as advertised.

Now I guess we see the Gay side come out.

Sick fantasies are all this guy writes about and I have yet to see anything about consequences, grief, remorse, love or any other real life emotion as in a loving wife story.

Sick minds are not erotic, just sad.

I’m sorry to say the story doesn’t come together very well either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
keep it up,it,s very erotic.

thought I would leave a very positive comment.Your writing is excellent,the subject matter is extremly erotic to SOME people(me for one!) Others will hate it,ignore them!! You are building the story brilliantly , had a hard on throughout.

BazzzBazzzabout 18 years ago
The comments are more entertaining than the story

While I only found this story average I did enjoy the moronic comments. Sweet Jesus Lil Peggy! This makes the second, count em, two crossdressing stories in the "Loving Wives" section and on the same day no less! You might just shit your pants and go blind if you see someone else actually put a story in the wrong section. First, just calm down! You'll be fine, even without the pills, if you just stop reading the story and move on to the next one if you find it not to your liking. Second, stop writing that you just don't find a story realistic. Literotica is not a site based on reality. Sure some of the stories are real but most are not. If you want a realistic novel go out and read John Grisham or someone like that.

As for the meathead who suggested that these people should have sought out counselling or gotten a divorce. I'm afraid there is no real help available until they invent a time travel machine and you can go back and stop whomever dropped you on your head when you were a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You had to ruin it!

Cheating ruins the story. Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dearest bazzie

Get off your silly rant. The man is right. Funny about rules and catagories, they usually exist for good reason.

They direct writers to areas where they will be most appreciated by their theme. This was clearly out of it's pathetic male humiliation sick whore dress up element.

Fairly well written but rong hole sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ruining the Story Line

The introduction of a cuckolding neighbour comes out of nowhere and doesnt even seem to be based on the premise of the original story. " We were both dependent on Frank"?? Unfortunately the additional sub plot creates too much uncertainty. I've gone back and re-read the two stories and remain confused. Disappointing given the good start.

BazzzBazzzabout 18 years ago
Dearest Anonymous RE: too weak to leave name

Funny thing about the rules and description of this catagory. All it says is stories about adventurous married women and their mates. Unfortunately for your own silly rant this story actually fits that very loose description. You and your fellow freaked out commentors just don't like it so you hide behind this category bullshit.

These categories are not that strict in definition and the moderators do change a story's catagory if they feel it doesn't fit the one selected so if you don't like a story's subject matter just move along. Better yet, start your own website, bring these trolls with you and leave us alone. Leaving comments like some that have been left here is just idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Did I miss part 2?

I missed the story about Sunday. I loved the two parts I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sunday?

what happen on Sunday? where did frank come in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A CROCK OF SHIT

THIS IS THE BIGGEST CROCK OF SHIT FOR A STORY THAT I HAVE EVER READ! YOU ARE ONE SICK SOB.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

at this point, she doesn't care if her hubby joins? does she care about his feelings? does it matter if he starting to think twice about the situation?

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I liked the story. There should have been some preface to explain what has happened the night before, or their relationship. Obviously he is a willing cuckold, but the idea that she went against her husband, in preference to the neighbor, brings a couple things into question.

There should be a follow up story or 2nd chapter here. Does she anticipate always putting other men in front of her husband? Are their kids his? Has she been doing this their entire life together? Is this a neighborhood where others can witness what is going on?

My wife and I tried the cuckold thing, and it didn't work out. He was too much of an asshole. We chose wrong, but didn't matter, never broached that subject again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The kids

I wonder if the kids are actually his. Frank and Jean could have been fucking for years and then finally came out.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
This is part 2 of a 4-part story; poor titles make that not obvious

Winning Strategy 2006 02 13

Dressing Up For Jean 2006 02 13

Jean Returns 2006 03 04

Cream Pie Loving Switch Hitter 2006 03 13

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

must be another ball less man other wise he would toss the whore to the curb

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Still not

Still not appreciating your wring. Probably won't ever.

Miguel59Miguel59about 5 years agoAuthor
26thNC

That’s okay. Different strokes for different folks,

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Still good, but a little confusing.

I liked it, and like the last one I had read this many years ago, and just found it again. The weird flashback to Sunday when she fucked Frank was odd, Wish there was a interim story about that. Had they been doing it all along, was Sunday the first time.

No, in retrospect I guess the wife's been screwing the neighbor Frank for a while, the husband commented that they (Husband and wife) need Frank for various reasons - his big cock, hubby's excitement about her coming back. I wonder if the fantasy about Frank's wife is what he thinks really happens or just his imagination. A lot of leeway for the reader to imagine what's going on.

The there odd thing is that hubby seems to be doing all the housework, and being the breadwinner. Seems like, from the first story, that she doesn't work, or at least doesn't need to get up in the morning. Oh well, like the author commented, different strokes for different folks.

I like the surreal atmosphere and sort of quiet day to day life with the hidden sexuality and surprises coming out.

I wonder if the author has ever thought about coming back to this story? Would be neat to see how things develop past the four that are here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congratulations

This is truly disgusting.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

What a truly loving wife, sounds like she set her husband up to be a fuck toy so she cant be a worthless slut. What a miserable cunt. This is seriously messed up cuck shit kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he dresses up and she fucks the neighbors what a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR-garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never read this author before and it appears I didn't miss anything. 1* for this rubbish. Now I know who to avoid in the future. He belongs in the 90% group of garbage writers who pollute this category. Only 10% of contributors in this category are worth reading, look them up in the "hall of fame" of Loving Wives. Well worth it. I hope these rats drown in their own vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story hate them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A disgusting human being…the author!!! If u want to be a female ..get an SRS and be one! Don’t make. A mockery !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous