Drew: Flashing

Story Info
A trip to the mall with Sue.
2.8k words
4.5
2.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been playing with my parents' next door neighbor for a while. We'd sexted and cammed while I was away at university, but I was going home for a long weekend.

I'd talked to Sue and told her I'd like to shoot some more video of her. I figured she knew I meant I wanted naked video.

We arranged that I'd come and pick her up on Friday.

On Friday morning I went and tapped gently on their front door and she almost immediately opened it.

I'd told her to dress casually, and she was wearing a mini skirt and a tank top. Her hair was up under a baseball cap.

She smiled at me and we left the house.

"I'll drive," I said, as I'd borrowed my Mom's car.

She followed me over and got in.

"I know you're not going to want to see anybody you know, so I figured we go a few towns over," I told her.

"Cool," she said.

As we headed for the freeway, she asked "So what are we doing?"

"I figured we'd run around the mall, and you'd flash me while I video it."

"Uh huh," she said. "I have reservations."

"Really? What's up?"

"Well," she said, "I know you're going to be showing these to people."

"Maybe," I said.

The guys at the frat house were definitely going to want to see the video.

"I'd like the video, so I can make sure I'm not recognizable in any of them."

"That seems fair," I said, "I'll give you the memory card, and you can check it. You can cut out whatever you don't like, or tell me and I'll do it."

"Right, I'm sure I can trust you to respect my privacy."

"So I have a request," I said.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm hoping you'll be quickly flashing your tits at me, and it'd be easier without your bra."

"I see," she said. "You have a point. I'll take it off."

She leaned forward and unhooked her bra.

I watched as she pulled it out of her top and pulled straps down her arms.

I reached over and took it from her and tossed it into the back seat.

"Better?" she asked with a smirk.

"Much."

"Good," she said.

"However..." I drifted off.

"Hmmm?"

"Well, I was also hoping you'll be quickly flashing your pussy at me. So, uh, are you wearing panties?"

"I don't know what you take me for," she said, acting all offended. "Of course I'm wearing panties."

"I'd rather you weren't."

"This is a pretty short skirt," she said, doubtfully.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," I told her.

"Fine," she said.

I wanted this on video.

"Just a sec," I said, "pass me the GoPro."

She picked up the camera and passed it to me.

I took it from her and started recording, pointed it at her. And trying to concentrate on driving rather than her.

She hitched her skirt up, exposing a little thong.

"Oh wow," I said as she slid it down.

She handed it towards me. I had to stop recording and took it.

"We might have to get video of you wearing this again later," I said, putting her thong in my pocket.

I took the next freeway exit and headed to a shopping mall.

I drove all the way to the top of the parking structure, where there were very few cars. I parked near the stairs.

"Stay there," I said.

I got out and ran around to the passenger side of the car. I knelt down, started recording and gestured her to get out.

She got out, giving me a great view up her skirt.

She stood next to the car and lifted her top to flash her tits.

She left her top bunched above her tits, turned and bent over at the waist, picking up her bag.

She faced me again and pulled her top and skirt back down.

"You won't need that," I told her.

She turned around and went through the bending over process again to hide her bag under the front seat.

She was wearing sneakers.

"I should have had you wear heels," I said.

I stopped recording.

"Let's go shopping."

I took her hand.

We walked over to the stairs. I had her go up and down several times, shooting upskirt video from in front and behind.

When I was done, we headed to the shopping level.

I led us to a clothing store.

"Just look at things," I told me, "and flash me when you can."

She walked around looking at things.

I was in front, recording, and she lifted the front of her skirt for a few seconds, then the front of her top.

Somebody was coming around the corner and she pulled her clothes back down.

She walked away a bit, then looked over her shoulder. She bent over at her waist to look at the bottom shelf.

I was recording right up her skirt and she reached back and pulled it up for a few seconds, then stood up again.

I followed her down a different aisle. There was an old guy in front of her and she bent over with to look at a low shelf.

The old guy watched her, then looked up at me. He looked at the GoPro.

When she stood up, the old guy walked up to her.

"Miss, when you bent over that young man used his camera to look up your skirt!"

She turned and looked at me.

"It's OK," she said, "he's with me."

I went to stand with her.

"So what exactly are you doing?" the old guy asked.

"I'm recording her flashing at me," I said. "For fun. I'll probably show the video to some friends."

"Oh my," the old guy said.

"You can stay and watch if you'd like," I told him.

The old guy nodded.

"I'm Drew, and this is Sue."

"Harry," he told us.

"Come and stand with me, Harry," I said.

He came over to me.

"OK," I said, "let's carry on."

Sue turned away and bent over again. Harry gave a sharp breath.

After a few seconds showing us her ass, she stood up again. She turned to face us and squatted down to sit on her heels in front of us.

Slowly, she moved her knees apart.

Harry was staring at her bare pussy, open mouthed.

She lifted her top up so we could see her tits.

"Oh my," Harry muttered, "pierced."

She stayed like that for several seconds before lowering her top and stood back up.

"Let's do something more daring," I said.

"More daring than that?" she asked.

"Yup, c'mon."

I headed off and they followed. I led us to the women's clothing area. I was looking at the tops and found the sports bras. I selected a green one and held it up.

"There, try that on."

"That'll be too small for me," she told him.

"I know," I said with a grin.

She took it from me and looked around for a changing room.

"Here," I told her.

I started recording and she looked around.

She pulled her top off then dragged the sports bra on.

She struggled to get the spandex to get her tits pushed together and out of the top.

She did a little twirl for us. She lifted her hands over her head and turned to face us again.

I dug her thong out of my pocket and held it out to her.

"Try it with these," I said.

She reached out to take it but I held onto it.

"Without the skirt."

She looked around, then undid the button and zip on her skirt. She dropped it to the floor by my feet, then grabbed the thong. She pulled it over her shoes and up again.

Again, she did a little twirl.

"OK," I said, "give me the bra."

She struggled out of it and passed it to me.

She reached for her top.

"Uh uh," I said, "panties."

She bent forward with her tits hanging down and pulled the thong down. She stepped out of it and passed it to me.

"Give us a twirl."

She twirled, only to see the woman watching with a horrified expression on her face.

She turned back and grabbed her top. She pulled it on, turned around again and bent over to the floor. She rearranged her skirt and stepped into it, then pulled it up.

The woman had gone.

"I think we should go," she said, "I bet she's gone to find somebody."

"Sure," I said and stopped recording.

We headed out into the mall again. Harry was still following us.

Hmmm. What to do now...

Heels.

"This way," I said.

I led us to a shoe shop.

"We don't have long," I said, "I need to get back soon."

I left Sue and Harry and went and found some incredibly high platform heels. I brought them back, and started recording. Sue sat down and took her sneakers off, then put the shoes on.

She carefully got to her feet and walked towards the door. She held the back of her skirt up so we could see her ass.

At the end of the aisle, she dropped her skirt and turned around. She lifted the front of her skirt up and walked back towards us.

About half way back, she lifted her top, too.

She dropped everything as I got back to us.

"These are really uncomfortable," she said, "especially with my socks on."

"OK," I said, "you can take them off."

She sat down and I recorded up her skirt as she took them off and put her sneakers back on.

She stood up and handed me the shoes, and I stopped recording to put them back in the box.

"I think we should do something really daring before we go home," I said.

"Let's go," I said, putting the shoes back on the shelf as we passed the hole where I'd found them.

I led them over to the bathrooms. I opened the first open one and they followed me inside. Harry brought up the rear and I shut the door behind him.

"Why don't you strip off?" I suggested, and started recording her.

She quickly took off her clothes and hung them on the hook on the wall. She left her hat and sneakers on.

I had her twirl around and pose for me. She held her tits up, then bent over, spreading her ass cheeks

"Now Harry," I said, "you have a choice. Do you want to help us out here?"

Harry nodded.

"Can you play with her tits?"

"I don't want my face in your video," Harry started.

"Oh, we don't want your face... we'll be too busy looking at her."

I moved to her side to record, and Sue put her hands on her head as Harry felt her tits, tugging at her pierced nipples.

He leaned his face forwards towards them.

"May I?" he asked.

She nodded.

I recorded him sucking her nipples while holding her tits. When he stopped and straightened up, she looked down at them.

"Bend over and let him feel your ass," I said.

She turned around and bent over with her hands on her knees. Harry's hands went to her ass, caressing it.

He chuckled a little, then gently smacked her. She let out a little moan.

"Would you like to video her sucking me off, or have me video her sucking you off?" I asked him.

She stood up and faced me. She looked horny.

"Could you suck me off?" Harry asked her.

"I'd love to," she said.

He stood there, watching her as she squatted down in front of him, her knees going outside his legs.

I made sure to get her pussy in the shot.

She looked up at him and reached for his belt.

Harry went to help, and she said "let me do it."

She undid his belt and unzipped the fly, pulling his pants down to his calves in one go.

She slid her hand up and down his dick, through his underpants.

She ran her lips up and down it, licking the end.

Eventually she slid his underpants down to join his pants. She took hold of his dick and held it, leaning in to lick around the tip.

I moved closer to get just the bottom part of her face and his dick and she slowly sucked more and more of Harry's it into her mouth.

She didn't stop until her nose was up against his body.

"Hold her head," I suggested to him, and Harry's hands went to hold her head.

"Guide her," I told him, and Harry started to guide her how fast to slide her mouth up and down his dick.

It was only like a minute and he was starting to speed up.

"I want you to cum on her tits," I told him.

Harry pulled his dick out of her mouth, grabbing it and pointing it at her, jacking away furiously.

He groaned and started cumming, spurting across her neck and chest.

When he'd stopped cumming, she sucked it into my mouth again.

His dick came out of her mouth with an audible pop and then she stood up and stretched her legs.

"Thank you," Harry said as he pulled up his clothing.

"You're welcome," she said, smiling.

I stopped her from cleaning up.

"I think you should do a cum walk back to the car," I said, wanting to record that.

She got dressed again, taking care with her top so she didn't smear Harry's cum into it. When she let it go there was a little cum soaked in towards the top, but the rest was still glistening on her neck and chest.

"How's that?" she asked.

She knew exactly what I wanted.

"Perfect," I said.

Harry was all ready to go, so we trooped out of the door.

"We're headed out," I said, ditching Harry.

Harry gave her a little wave and headed back off in the other direction. I walked in front, recording her over my shoulder as she walked through the mall with Harry's cum on her.

It looked to be dry when we got back to the parking lot, and we got into the car.

We didn't talk much on the way home, but she was playing with my dick the whole way.

As we got closer, Sue collected her bra from the back seat. She put it in her bag, rather than back on.

When we got to her place, her husband's car wasn't on the driveway.

"Dave's still at work. Do you have time to come in?"

I turned off the car and followed her in. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and recorded as she walked up them, removing her skirt and top.

I ran up the stairs and recorded her dropping her top and skirt by the bed, then taking off her sneakers and socks.

I went and knocked her hat off and we kissed.

She went over and sat on the bed while I brought one of the nightstands over and propped the camera on it.

I undressed, seeing her smiling to see I'd shaved for her.

I arranged her facing the camera then moved behind and lifted her leg up high. She reached down and grabbed my dick, guiding it into my sopping wet pussy.

I pounded away at her as she moaned, then came, groaning loudly. While she was shuddering, I just held still and waited.

When she got her wits back, she looked at me.

"Turn around," I said.

I gestured to get her to put her head where the camera could see it.

She turned around, kneeling on the bed.

"Lie on your back," I said, and she did.

I arranged myself above her and she opened her mouth to suck my dick in.

I slowly worked up to getting all of it in, all the way into her throat. I held her throat gently with one hand and slid my dick in and out. Her hand started to stroke my balls.

I figured she wanted me to cum in her mouth, but when I was ready, I pulled out and jacked myself off over her chin, tits and down to her stomach.

I grabbed the camera and recorded her as she sucked his dick clean, then leaned forward and slowly moved it down to show the cum all down her front.

I realized I was running late.

"Shit," I said, "I gotta go."

She lay there and watched me dress. I put the nightstand back, then took the memory card out of the camera and put it on the nightstand.

"Can you try and look at that before I go back on Sunday?" I asked her, then rushed out of the bedroom, down the stairs and out to the car. I started it up and dropped it back in our driveway, luckily before Mom got home and needed it.