Late Night Apartment Flashing

Story Info
Nude girl in hot tub wanted to have some fun.
1.1k words
4.12
12.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 11pm on a Wednesday night, and I had just returned from a long day of work. I was completely exhausted, so I decided to toss on some swim trunks and head over to our apartment pool to unwind. I really don't like wearing swim trunks in public, and I also dislike wearing normal clothes around the pool since they usually get wet. So I usually get naked, wrap myself in a towel, and carry my swim trunks in my hand to the pool. Usually since I'm alone, I just put the trunks on at the pool itself and then when I'm done, wrap myself in a towel and take the trunks off. Something about walking in public in only a towel with the risk of it falling leaving me stark naked in public also turns me on. Another important note is it was the winter, so it was about 40 degrees outside leaving the only option of going into the hot tub.

When I arrived at the hot tub there was a very attractive girl who had a similar idea and was already in the hot tub. I couldn't really make out how she looked since only her face was visible through the steam and bubbles of the hot tub. All I knew was she wasn't wearing any makeup and had her hair up with clip. Even in this state, she was quite attractive, so I could only imagine what she looks like in a normal environment. I was a little shy, so I decided to go to a corner and put my trunks on under my towel instead of doing it at the pool itself where she would see me.

I asked if I could join her, then we started talking all alone together. She came closer because it was hard to hear over the noise of the bubbles, and we didn't want to scream and accidentally wake up our neighbors. She came close to the point where she was sitting right next to me.

Now given the bubbles that were produced in the tub, I couldn't see anything underneath the water, so I could only assume what she was wearing underneath. As she got close by, my hand accidentally contacted her side and stroked upwards since I couldn't see her body. However, I was very confused. Normally, I would've felt a bikini of some sort along the side of her body, but all I felt was skin. Now I was really curious. What type of skimpy bikini was she wearing? Surely she came here with the intent that she'd be alone because who in their right mind comes to a pool in 40 degree weather at 11pm on a Wednesday. My mind started brainstorming different revealing thongs that could be present underneath. I had recently read about a c-string bikini which doesn't have anything on the sides and kind of clips onto the pussy. I was fairly certain that was what she was wearing. Just this thought was enough to trigger an erection.

My questions were soon answered when we both decided we had enough of the hot tub. She got out first, and my eyes were given quite the treat. She was completely naked. I just gawked at her blonde hair slowly dripping water down her back and onto her cute little butt. She was around 5ft tall and petite while also being a bit curvy. I just examined her curves and her ass shake while she walked over to where her clothes were. I didn't want to get out of the tub because now I had a massive boner, and there was no way the swim trunks would hide it. I decided it was best to wait for her to put some clothes on before getting out of the hot tub because then maybe my dick would calm down a little bit.

She proceeded to put her top on which was a crop top that rode quite high. High enough to where underboob was on full display and if she were to reach upwards, her nipples would be open for the world. She then came over to the hot tub, squatted next to my face and said she was ready to go.... completely bottomless. The only thing that was covered were her tits but not by that much. Everything underneath was on display from her stomach all the way to her feet. While next to me her pussy was an inch from my face, and I could just turn around and lick it.

Reluctantly, I got out of the pool with my boner on display and she moved so quick. Next thing I know, I had been pantsed, and she was holding my trunks in her hand jumping around. I couldn't really move around because my erection was as big as ever watching her tits and ass bounce in the night for the world to see. Something about the cold air touching my dick and having it on display for this beautiful girl also turned me on. She was making quite the ruckus, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of the neighbors around the pool looked out their window and saw us stark naked. She stated how she had seen me put my trunks on at the beginning and knew I had walked over to the pool with only a towel on. "Might as well go back to your room how you came". Except she had also taken my towel, so I had nothing left to cover myself up.

Eventually she got bored, grabbed my dick with her free hand and guided me down the halls by the dick. I was frightened and intrigued by the chance of getting caught. If someone were to come around the hall at the wrong time, they'd see her in a skimpy crop top fully bottomless walking one foot behind the other on her tippy toes with me tugged behind her. My dick firmly in her grasp.

We both lived on the same floor, so once we arrived there, she dropped down and put her tight lips over the head of my dick. Then I felt her tongue going in circles and she started moving my dick in and out of her mouth. It wasn't long before I came all over her face. I was already letting out pre cum before this while watching her luscious naked body leading me down the halls. She then let out a little chuckle and went on her merry way with my cum on her face. She had taken my trunks and towel with her, so I just stood there in nude analyzing what had just happened before going back to my apartment and falling asleep.