Drew: The Selfie

Story Info
Helping my neighbor get a selfie.
1.4k words
4.26
4.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

I'd started trying to blackmail my next door neighbor, but she called me on it. She made it sound like we could still do stuff, but it wasn't going to be on my terms any more.

I'd been careful around her, as I didn't really know what to expect.

I'd been dropping something off in the mailbox and Sue saw me. I was just going back in.

"Drew," she called out.

I didn't know what to expect, so I checked we weren't being watched, then went over to the low fence.

"Uh," I said.

"I think maybe I was a little hard on you, and I scared you," she said.

I nodded to her. Damn straight she'd scared me.

"OK," she said, "here's a way you can get back into my good graces. You can come over on Saturday, as Dave'll be out. But until then, I don't want you to cum... not even jacking off. And on Saturday morning, I want you to shave your junk. OK?"

Seriously?

"Uh, like my balls?" I asked.

"All of it. No hair at all."

"Um," I said. "Um, OK."

"I'll text you when Dave leaves, and you can come over. And we'll make everything right."

"Um. OK."

"'Til then," she said.

On Saturday morning, I got up and showered and shaved. My face, and my junk. It felt weird, and I was really, really careful. When I was done I thought it looked odd, but eh, it's what she wanted.

I got a message from her.

[Dave's gone.]

I went over there and knocked on the front door. She opened it immediately like she was standing there waiting for me.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm just a bit nervous. It's not the same now we're... um, equals, I guess."

"Come on up to the bedroom," she said, "you're going to have fun, I promise."

I followed her up the stairs. She was wearing soft shorts and a T-shirt, and I watched her body moving around underneath it as she went up the stairs.

We went into the bedroom, and she pointed to the bed.

"Strip off and lie down."

"Wow," I said, "you get straight to it, don't you?"

"You're here to fuck, right? I didn't think we needed to do any small talk first. Do we?"

"I guess not," I said, getting undressed.

I just my boxers, I sat on the edge of the bed, then scooted back to the middle and leaned against the headboard. I wanted to put off showing her my pink, bald junk in case that had been a joke.

"Now you," I told her.

She peeled off her T-shirt and dropped it on the floor. Her tits looked great, a fair bit bigger than my ex-girlfriend. I watched as she pulled her shorts down and stepped out of them, naked.

She climbed onto the bed and grabbed her phone.

"I wanted to shoot a selfie as I suck your cock," she said.

"Uh, why?"

"For my OnlyFans," she said.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm kidding," she said. "I want something to look back on when I'm old and gray. Or when I have a daughter telling me I have no idea what sex is about."

I thought that was funny. We all have parents, but we never think of them as ever having been like this.

"Aren't you worried Dave'll find it?"

"No, we don't snoop on each other's devices."

She lay on her left side, down by my waist and held the phone with her right hand.

I thought she was going to start, but she sat up again and handed me the phone.

"Here, record me taking your boxers off."

I pressed the button on the screen and it started recording. She looked at the camera lens, then down at my boxers. She winked, then stroked my hard dick through my boxers. I felt it twitch, and saw a little damp spot start to appear at the tip.

She grabbed the waist band and in one swift movement pulled them down to my ankles.

I pushed my boxers off with my feet, then stopped recording. I gave her the phone back, and she laid back on her side. She wanted me to lean towards her a little.

"Don't move, don't say anything, OK?"

I nodded.

She started recording again, and lifted my dick up and put it in her mouth.

She held it down by my balls and ran her mouth up and down the shaft like she was using her mouth to jerk me off.

At the tip, she'd run her tongue over it, then dive back down. The whole time she was staring at the phone screen.

I've had my dick sucked before and it always seems like something they do for you, but Sue seems to really enjoy it. She's definitely the best cocksucker I've had.

I didn't expect to last long, what with it being a couple of days without jacking it, and sure enough soon I was cumming, hard. The first spurt flew over her head to land somewhere on the bed. The next few spurts went over her face, and then she caught the rest of it in her mouth.

She sucked the head until I was done, then lay with her head on my stomach. Still recording herself, she wiped the ropes of cum into her mouth. How fucking hot is that?

She then went looking for the first spurt of cum. Still recording, she licked that up too.

"That was great," I told her. "I've never cum that hard before."

I smiled at me.

"Now it's my turn," she said.

"OK, what do you want to do?"

"Slide down."

I slid down the bed so my head was below the pillows. She straddled my chest and walked up to my face. She pointed her phone at her.

"Stick your tongue out," she said, then started recording.

She brought the phone down her front, stopping at her pussy.

She shuffled forwards and rested it on my outstretched tongue. I started licking her clit, and soon she ground her pussy into my mouth.

I'd lick her clit for a bit, then she'd move so I could lick along her pussy lips and dip my tongue inside, then she'd go back again.

With her free hand, she started pulling on her nipples, and all of a sudden she was cumming, holding herself to my face.

I kept licking until she stopped and clambered off. She sat on the bed next to me and I sat up.

She put her hands either side of my face and leaned in like she was going to kiss me, but stuck her tongue out and licked my face a few times.

She looked down and saw I was hard again.

"Jeez," she said, pointing at it, "are you wanting to go again?"

"Well, I do have some catching up to do."

"Really? With who? That's only the second time you've made me cum."

"With me not jacking off, for you."

"So what do you want to do?" she asked.

"I want to cum on your tits."

"OK," she said, "but you record it for me."

She climbed off the bed and knelt down by the foot of it.

I got off the bed and went and stood in front of her.

She handed me the camera and I started recording.

She looked up at the camera, then leaned forward and held my dick and started licking my balls.

It felt great, maybe even more special now they were shaved.

After a while, she licked my dick then sucked the head. She lifted her tits up towards me, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

She slid her mouth up and down my dick for a while, then let go of her tits. She took hold of my cock with one hand and her other arm went under her tits, lifting them up and out.

She stopped sucking and started jacking me off.

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She jacked me off faster and faster until I was groaning and came again. My cum hit her chest by her neck and she pointed my dick so the rest hit her tits.

I didn't cum as much, and she licked the head clean.

When she let go of my dick, I stopped recording and put her phone on the bed.

She sat on my heels and went to wipe my cum off her.

"Stop," I told her with a smile, "just let it dry there."

I went and started getting dressed while she sat and watched.

I stroked her face.

"I'll see myself out," I told her, and went downstairs. I left through the front door and headed home, not really believing what I'd stumbled into.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers