Nude Photo Shoot for my Lover

Story Info
Heidi engages in a nude photo shoot for her Husband.
1.9k words
3.8
16.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting on a redwood log deep in the Northern California Redwood forest, dense, lush ferns filling the low spaces with deep hues of green. The sun streaming through the branches provided much-needed spring warmth.

I am snapping away with my camera, taking pictures of this beautiful exotic woman, Heidi.

Andre, her husband, has set this shoot up. We had had a long conversation about the shoot, and it was clear this was all about his desire to see her explore this means of him staying connected with her despite the logistics of them being separated due to work.

He had talked about his cuckold fetish and how he wanted to see her interact sexually with another man. I had found it quite erotic to think about getting to know Heidi, especially after seeing a picture of her face, wanting to learn more about this enticing smiling creature.

Andre was currently in Belize and unable to see Heidi for the foreseeable future, so the photo shoot seemed like the perfect opportunity for Heidi to explore without any commitment to do anything sexual with me.

I had advertised on one of the dating sites, and Andre discovered my profile and reached out. I'm not a photographer, but just someone who was looking to get to know a woman for social and sexual encounters. Being upfront about that, Andre introduced me to Heidi through email, and we met over coffee to get to know each other so we could both, especially her and, by extension, Andre, ensure we felt safe to proceed.

The coffee meeting had been electric. We met in a local coffee shop, and when she walked in, she was much more beautiful than even the picture had shown. Her fit, athletic-looking body made it hard for me to keep my eyes off as we talked, imagining being able to shoot nude photos of this exotic woman.

We discussed what she wanted, and she would often defer to "It isn't for me, but for my hubby, so whatever would create photos a guy would enjoy, I am pretty open to cocreating some fun images."

We discussed the privacy of the pictures, and she said they didn't want them out in public. We agreed to keep the memory cards in their possession after we were done.

Discussing location, she asked if I was okay with shooting the pictures somewhere in nature where she could be free to be in the forest and not be indoors.

We agreed on a location I knew would be suitable for walking in the trees and where very few people, if any, would frequent, providing the privacy we would need for the shoot.

So here we were, my camera dusted off from many years of being relegated to the storage closet, and as we began to create memories, I discovered my passion again for setting up photos that would accentuate her body.

We began with some basic shots of her face in typical portrait-style photos, with the greenery of the lush vines and ferns in the background matching the simple sundress she wore. Her smile became more and more natural as we began to co-create the pictures, often mentioning that Andre would enjoy these later in his home in Belize.

The trees and sunlight created the perfect natural studio. Heidi was a natural at being free in the forest, and it took very little to encourage her to pose in various ways that showed off her body.

I tried to create images that particularly highlighted her breasts, her smile, and the fit form of her legs and buttocks, still fully clothed in the flimsy sundress.

As we shot, laughed, and joked about Andre looking at these later, her body seemed to warm to the camera and me, and so did her smile. I suggested she try on some of the lingerie she had brought for the occasion.

She slipped into a black and red piece with a bright red bow covering her breasts and, to my surprise, took off her dress and panties in front of me as she changed, not a hint of being nervous for me to see her naked form.

As her dress fell to the ground, I began to feel myself respond in my arousal. Her body, indeed, was beautiful. Andre's words of admiration, I thought, were due to a lot of bias, but as I briefly saw her breasts, perfect c-cups with eraser-perky nipples, before she covered them with the bow, I began to imagine what they might be like in my hands, my mouth.

I tried to ignore my now raging erection and focused on the job at hand. My mind was flipping between the logistics of camera settings and imagining her naked body intertwined with mine.

With her bouncy sheer lingerie now loosely fluttering in the breeze, I had her pose in various ways, trying to capture as much of her body as possible.

I then asked if she was okay with me adjusting her lingerie. She agreed, and I got closer and began to remove the red bow, again affirming that she was OK with me doing so. I said, "I'm sure Andre would love to see you in some pictures without this as well."

She smiled and agreed, and we then proceeded to capture her topless body, focusing on her nipples and having her massage them herself to create a more erect state as I shot.

I then asked if she would be comfortable removing the lingerie altogether, and she nodded and slipped the last of the clothing from her body, now completely naked and shining from the sun on her body.

It was all I could do to focus on capturing the images. Often, I would ask if I could help adjust her body for poses, taking the opportunity, with her explicit permission, to brush her breasts with my hands, massage her nipples to complete erect visibility, and try to hide my erection as I did so.

After some photos, she asked me if I would be okay following her as she ran through the trees. I imagined how that would work with my camera and asked if I could use my cell phone to video record whatever she had in mind.

She said, "I'm sure Andre would love that, regardless of the camera quality."

I proceeded for the next 20 minutes to follow her as she pranced, danced and ran through the trees, looking like a wild deer freely enjoying the sun on her skin, stopping to smell various flowers and plants, and finally slipping into the inside of a hollowed out giant redwood, now gasping for breath from her exertion. I caught up as she was inside the redwood, and with eager, bright eyes, she got right close to me, so close I could not continue to shoot with my phone, and asked if I would be ok if she kissed me.

My cock responded immediately as I stood, fully clothed, while this beautiful forest nymph looked up at me and planted a big, slow, intimate kiss on my lips.

I slipped the phone into my pocket and reached around, pulling her in close. No doubt she could feel my excitement, and I was beyond caring.

Her energy was palpable, alive, and as if she was one with the forest and earth herself, and she leaned in again, pulling me into a long, slow, sensual kiss, Her mouth slightly open and exploring mine with her tongue.

I leaned back and asked, "Are you sure you want to continue? Is Andre okay with this?" as we hadn't discussed this as part of the shoot.

She nodded. "Andre would be more than okay with this, and I would like to explore you." Her confidence and energy radiated like the sun streaming outside this temporary love nest that this giant redwood had created for us.

She started pulling my clothes off, quickly pulling my shirt over my head, and then unbuckling my belt, pulling my pants down to my ankles. I kicked my shoes off, not caring to untie them, and removed my pants and socks. The only thing left on my body was my boxers, and with one motion, she pulled them down as well, revealing my now raging hard penis, clearly anxious to join the connection that had begun.

On her knees, with no concern for the bare forest floor under them, she took my cock in her hands and admired it before slowly tasting it with her tongue. Long slow, intentional licks up the front side of my cock, sending shivers through my whole body.

My hands roamed with her on the forest floor as far as they could. With the solid inside walls of the redwood as my support, I leaned back and slowly moved to a sitting position on the ground.

She moved up, and we began to kiss again, this time, both of us fully naked and bodies feeling each other's desire from head to toe.

She pressed against me, and I moved to a fully stretched-out position on the ground, barely fitting in between the walls of the tree, not caring at all about the roughness of the earth. She laid down fully on top of me, our sex feeling each other's, and lips and tongues now intertwined and passionately discovering each other.

She sat up, straddling my body, facing me with her breasts in a perfect position for me to explore and tease; she reached down and began to feel my solid cock now making contact with her wetness between her legs. She slowly used my penis to arouse herself further before taking it in her hand and placing it at the gates of her womanhood. As she pressed down with her body, I felt the silkiness of her vaginal walls envelop me like a warm blanket, and I surrendered to the slow rise and fall of her body.

"Where is your camera?" she asked. I reached over to my pants and pulled my phone out of the pants pocket. Quietly, as she slowly made love to my body, I snapped several pictures. Close-ups of her breasts, her face, now showing signs of full arousal and bliss, and of my penis buried in her sex.

Within what seemed like mere minutes, she neared climax, and as I watched her body convulse in pleasure, she screamed out in ecstasy.

My camera now long discarded, I too felt the heat of her orgasm tightening on my penis, and I erupted with a deep long groan, pressing my hips into her.

We lay inside the redwood tree, she now leaning forward and resting her whole weight on my chest. Feeling her breasts pressing against me, my hands now roaming all over her behind, I began to imagine already setting up the next photo shoot.

"We'll need to discuss this," she finally whispered into my ear as she slowly sat up and looked deep into my eyes.

"I wasn't expecting this to happen, but the forest, nature, the sun on my skin, everything rather consumed my desires. I hope you're okay with what happened." Her timidity was new to me, and I also realized this was not something I had anticipated but was something I could only have fantasized would happen.

"Well, Andre did mention he had a cuckold desire to imagine you with another man, so I would assume he is okay with what we just did." My words came out awkward but intentionally clear.

"Yes, I look forward to telling him," she said, her eyes glazed over, still feeling the bliss of her orgasm.

"I need to tell you something else, though." She continued, "I usually like to come at least three times." A grin danced on the corners of her mouth.

The twitch in my penis indicated my response, and as I lay there, anticipating what she had in. mind, I asked, "Should I keep the camera out?"