Drew's Next Move

Story Info
A man obsessively pursues his sister-in-law.
895 words
2.98
14.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In the first three chapters, a country boy pursues his depressed, widowed sister-in-law. This is chapter 4, though all chapters stand alone.]

Drew was angry after his sister-in-law, Arya, turned him down. He was sick to his stomach for weeks.

For the first few days after Arya turned down Drew, he was annoyed and unbelieving.

And confused. "That idiot isn't thinking straight. Or she was tired. She'll find me tomorrow."

Soon it was, "She's a fucking bitch if she walks away from me." "Does she like being alone?" "No guy likes a tease." "The real world will eat her alive."

Drew decided to punish her by avoiding her.

But he didn't need to. Ever since Arya's husband (Drew's brother) died, she preferred to be alone and hardly spoke.

And yet, it still made Drew feel better to choose to avoid her even if he didn't need to.

Drew became angrier at Arya and himself when she didn't react. He hated the concept of obsessing about someone indifferent.

"Fuck her then," he decided.

And he stuck to that decision for at least 72 hours. Or 70. Maybe 64.

Drew's next idea was to bring a trashy blonde to his dad's place, hoping to catch Arya coming home from work.

Arya walked in with her headphones on. She didn't register the blonde in her father-in-law's kitchen. When she saw her brother-in-law, she wasn't concerned with any more details.

Drew eventually understood that Arya would not get jealous. And for some reason, Drew decided that his next best move was to spy on Arya.

A few evenings after the trashy blonde's appearance, Drew's dad told him that someone had picked up Arya.

"Finally out of the house," Drew's dad said about his daughter-in-law.

Soon Drew was sitting across the street from his dad's place in his truck. On his lap sat his hunting binoculars.

He waited half an hour in the dark before she returned. And in rural America, it's dark dark at night.

Drew was relieved when his sister-in-law drove up with a girl.

His eyes widened and he got heartburn when he saw Hardy. (Drew had mistaken Hardy's sedan for a woman's car; after all, men here drive trucks. Actually even the girls drive trucks.)

He watched Arya and Hardy chat, and then kiss.

Then Arya sat on Hardy's lap and began taking off her shirt.

Hardy placed his hand on Arya's breast, which she quickly pushed away.

Drew smiled and thought, "Yeah get your fucking hand off her."

Hardy touched Arya everywhere that she allowed. He firmly and slowly rubbed her arms, and then the side of her stomach and back, as he continued to kiss her.

Then Hardy began rubbing Arya's thighs.

Drew was furious and considered busting open Hardy's "pussy-ass car" and throwing his ass on the ground.

But he was also turned on at seeing his sister-in-law's bra for the first time. And he was witnessing something he had wondered about a thousand times: how Arya liked to get laid.

Drew unconsciously zipped down his pants. He pulled out his d*ck and began t*gging. Drew couldn't see Hardy's face in the dark; so it was easy to imagine himself in Hardy's place.

Drew became h*rnier as he watched Hardy's hand rub all around her thighs, but not near her p*ssy. At least that's where Drew believed Hardy's elbow was. He couldn't tell for sure.

Drew almost came when he noticed another truck.

"No way someone's over there," he told himself.

Then he saw someone in the front seat. Then a second person also in the front. "Holy f*ck. Did they see me spying? Oh f*ck. Did they see me m*sturbate?"

Drew did the math. The other truck was his neighbor. They were parked in tall grass where Drew's dad usually parked another trashed truck. His neighbor was young and so was parking there to hook up with his girlfriend.

"They are watching me right now. They saw me," Drew realized.

At first the couple was hiding because they didn't want to get caught. And then they were hiding because they didn't want Drew to know that they had caught him.

Drew was five years older, which carried weight in that small town. He began waving them off.

They eventually left, which prompted Hardy to leave as well.

"Shit," Drew thought. "I'm screwed."

"At least we're alone now," Drew reasoned. Drew couldn't stop watching as Arya entered the top floor of his father's house.

That used to be Drew's brother's room. For now it was Arya's.

Drew saw Arya come in, pull out her braid, pull something out of her drawer, and turn off the light.

Drew got out of his truck and quietly crossed the street. When he got next to his dad's house, he could hear Arya's v*brator through her open window.

She didn't make sound, except for a single moan every four or so minutes. "She's probably keeping as quiet as she can. Sometimes she can't hold it in," Drew thought.

He didn't listen for more than a couple of those moans before he convinced himself to walk up to her room.

It was bold. And to his surprise, she didn't tell him to leave...

[Author's note: Chapter five will be erotic. One won't lose out on any of the story while skipping the erotic chapters. Thank you for reading.]