Drilling in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a whimper, Sam sat all the way down onto Nieda's balls and took the entire penis inside of his thin body. Sam felt at this point that he completely belonged to the Captain, and looked up at him with begging eyes.

The Captain once again kissed Sam deeply, then put his arm around him and held him close as Sam slid up and down against the Captains body.

The two bodies slid together, and as they began to sweat, the sweat mingled together and bonded them as one.

Sam whimpered as Nieda's dick slid up and down inside of his body. Sams soft, beautiful dick slid up and down against Nieda's rock hard body, pre-cum leaking everywhere.

Eventually the Captain took charge and picked Sam up, then laid him down on the ground beside the tree. At this point the Captain began fucking Sam hard.

Sam screamed with pleasure as the Captain forced Sams legs around his muscular shoulders and began fucking him with the full force and length of his giant dick.

Sams arms were above his head as he held the tree, as if for dear life. Sams toes curled with pleasure as his small feet bounced in the air.

The Captain grunted as he began to draw to a conclusion, then with a yell he sat up, held Sams hips and came deep inside of him.

Feeling the Captains hot cum filling up his body was too much for Sam, he immediately began cumming all over his stomach and chest.

Cum flew into the air, covering his stomach, chest, neck and even face.

Sam sat up and began deeply kissing the Captain once again, their bodies coming together and the cum slushing between both bodies.

Finally the men lay down exhausted on the grass again. The Captain held Sam against his body with his strong arm as the two men contemplated the future that waited for them.

It was intergalactically illegal amongst all factions for anyone to mingle between factions, and there were big consequences ahead.

But as the two men lay together on the grey grass and stared into each others eyes, Nieda's brilliant blue eyes staring into Sams deep brown ones; they knew they would face these consequences together.

The Captains teleportation wristband whirred to life, the electro-magnetic pulse and atmospheric interference that had disabled it had clearly been sorted out by the devices inner mechanics.

Nieda knew that he needed to report back to his ship, and God knows there was a lot to report.

"Those sons of bitches can wait" he mumbled to himself with a smile, before leaning in and kissing his new man.

12