Mr. Douglas Gums Josh

Story Info
18 year old senior gets head from toothless neighbor.
1.5k words
4.62
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18 and a senior in high school, I lived down the street from an old skinny guy named Mr. Douglas. Our neighborhood was a regular, normal, quiet neighborhood, and Mr. Douglas lived in a small two-bedroom house that was set back from the street. You couldn't see the house from the street, and it wasn't until you walked down the long driveway before you could see the porch light above the front door.

Mr. Douglas was about sixty years old, lived alone, and ever since he retired from his job at the post office, he kept himself busy tending to his yard.

One evening, I saw my friend and neighbor Josh walk over to Mr. Douglas's house from my top bedroom window. He stayed at Mr. Douglas's place for about an hour, and then he walked home.

Josh who too was a 18 and a senior at my high school too never said anything to me about going over to Mr. Douglas's house, and when I asked him about it, he acted sort of nervous, and changed the subject.

One night I decided to follow Josh.

I watched from my bedroom window as Josh made his way across the street and over to Mr. Douglas's house. About 5 minutes later I quietly snuck out the back door of my house and made my way through the bushes along the side of Mr. Douglas's house. I could see a light coming from the garage at the end of Mr. Douglas's driveway. I quietly crept up to the back window of the garage and peered in. Mr. Douglas had converted the old garage into a sort of game room. There were rugs on the floor, couches, chairs, and a pool table sitting in the middle of the room.

As I leaned forward and looked down, I could see Josh sitting in a chair just under the window. He had on a thin t-shirt, and a pair of loosely fitting gym shorts. I quickly moved back so that I couldn't be seen, but I could still see the top of his head and one whole side of the inside of the garage.

I could hear Mr. Douglas and Josh talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I then saw Josh scoot to the edge of his chair.

Mr. Douglas then approached Josh halfway and got down on his knees. He then started to rub Josh's cock and balls through his shorts.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Josh let his hands fall to his side and pushed his hips up to meet Mr. Douglas's beefy hands. Josh's cock started to grow, and I couldn't help but notice the size of his cock. Joshes cock had to be eight or nine inches, and his balls were huge.

I could feel my own cock starting to get hard and snake down the leg of my shorts.

After Mr. Douglas had groped Josh for a while, Mr. Douglas leaned forward and started gumming Josh's hard cock through his shorts. Mr. Douglas clamped down hard on Josh's' thick hefty cock with his mouth while squeezing his swollen balls with his free hands.

Mr. Douglas moved from the base of his cock, kissing, and gently biting his way to the head where he took almost all of Josh's huge cock head in his mouth still covered in fabric.

This went on for a while until the fronts of Josh's shorts were covered with Mr. Douglas's spit. At this point I pulled my cock out and was gently stroking it as I watched what was happening in front of me.

Mr. Douglas then lifted one side of Josh's short leg and let his big cock flop out.

"Dam, you've got a big cock Josh," I heard Mr. Douglas say.

"Yeah, and you're the only one I know who can really take care of it, Mr. Douglas" Josh replied.

Mr. Douglas then reached into his mouth and took out his dentures. He placed them in a glass on the table next to Josh. I heard Josh let out a deep moan, and then Mr. Douglas licked his lips and leaned forward engulfing the first five inches of Josh's huge cock. He then stopped, and I could see Mr. Douglas's lower jaw moving side to side as he massaged Josh's huge man meat with his tongue while he sucked him further into his toothless, wet mouth.

It was so hot to see Josh's big cock disappear into Mr. Douglas's hot bearded mouth as Josh reclined further back in the chair, tipping his head back and moaning in pleasure.

Mr. Douglas sucked Josh further into his mouth until Josh's entire nine-inch cock was buried down his throat. Mr. Douglas then started to suck Josh's cock in such a way that told me Mr. Douglas really like to suck another man's cock. Nice and slow...all the way to the base, then all the way to the head of Josh's cock, sucking, and licking it with his overly large, flat tongue. Slow and gently caressing Josh's boy cock, sucking, tonguing, and gumming his shaft with his pink, wet gums.

Josh moaned in ecstasy and pushed his hips and cock up to meet Mr. Douglas's hot, wet, eager mouth.

By now Josh's entire shaft was coated with Mr. Douglas's spit making it easy to impale himself on Josh's huge cock. Between sessions of deep throating and intense sucking, Mr. Douglas would gently suck each of Josh's balls into his mouth and pull them away from his cock: first one at a time, then both at the same time. This sent Josh into fits of moaning; he squirmed and spread his legs further to give Mr. Douglas easier access to his balls all the while his hands gripped the side of the chair letting Mr. Douglas do all the work.

Judging by the clock on Mr. Douglas's wall, this went on for almost an hour.

As I stood there pounding my own meaty eight inches I had pulled out of the fly of my shorts, I heard Josh say, "I am going to cum, fuck, you want my four-day load? You going to swallow it all?"

Mr. Douglas looked up at Josh with Josh's cock still in his mouth and gave out a loud moan of agreement as he continued to keep up a sensual rhythm of sucking and gumming Josh's big boy cock.

Josh then gripped the sides of the chair harder, spread his legs as far as they would go, and then yelled out a guttural moan as Mr. Douglas ascended all the way down Josh's cock leaving about an inch at the base where I could see Josh's cock throbbing and pulsing while it shot rope after rope of hot boy butter down Mr. Douglas's throat and into his gut.

I started to pound my meat even faster, and blew my load all over the side of the garage as I watched Mr. Douglas's throat contracting up and down taking big swallows of cum. Finally, his throat stopped, and he eased off Josh's now spent cock.

"That was fucking hot!" Mr. Douglas said.

"Yeah, you get better at sucking me off every time. I get hard just thinking about you sucking my dick," Josh said as he relaxed his hands letting Mr. Douglas lick and suck the remaining cum from his piss slit, his shaft, and balls. He then put Josh's cock back into the leg of his shorts.

"You better get home now before your parents start to wonder where you are."

"Sure thing.

Thanks again. Can I come back by tomorrow night?" Josh said.

"Sure, same time. Don't jack off buddy, I want all your cum." Mr. Douglas replied.

I watched Josh stand up and leave the front door of the garage. Mr. Douglas then sat down in the same chair that Josh was sitting in earlier and sat back. He started rubbing his crotch, and I saw his cock starting to get hard and inch down his shorts leg. Dam if Mr. Douglas didn't have a big cock as well. It wasn't as long as Josh's, maybe about seven inches, but it was super thick.

Mr. Douglas was in pretty good shape for a sixty-year-old man. He was thin, hardly any body fat. He was bald, but had a short, trimmed beard.

Not wanting to miss what was going to happen next, I stayed glued to the window watching Mr. Douglas as he pulled his thick cock out of the fly of his shorts and start to jack off. Slowly he jacked-off his big cock while cupping his balls with the other hand. He then began to go faster, and faster, and then shot a huge load of cum all over the rug on the floor. Some of his cum splattered on his hand gripping his cock, and when he was done dumping his load, he lifted his hand up to his mouth and gobbled up the remaining cum on his hand.

Suddenly I heard a car pull into our driveway, and I rushed back to my house carefully trying not to make too much noise. I was able to slip in through the back door and upstairs to my room before my parents made it through the front door.