What?! My Dad's a Twin?!

Story Info
I can't believe I have a long lost uncle...
3.1k words
4.73
15k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

This story is 100% fictional and not from a real life experience.

I sat on my bus home from work, I had recently just turned 18 and my Dad had decided it was time for me to "earn my keep" as he put it. So I got a job at a local Pizzeria, it was a 40 minute bus ride from home, I spent my weekends working there, making the local delivery orders for the village.

I was exhausted after a long shift and I sat at the back on the bus, put on my headphones and leaned back to enjoy my 40 minutes of peace before I got home to my, more than likely, drunk dad.

I had 2 notification on my phone, I had two new messages from VISITINGXXLTOP.

As soon as I tapped on the notification up popped a dick pic of the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life, it must have been at least 11 inches long and as thick as a can of beer. The picture was taken from an underneath angle, showing of the thick veins running up the shaft towards the base of his cock, his massive hairy ball sack rested against his thigh and you could see his trimmed hairy torso in the distance as the focus disappeared. The glistening tip of the hard cock made my mouth water. Managing to peel my eyes from the glorious member, I checked out the message that followed.

"Think you could handle it little man? *wink emoji" the anonymous cock said.

I tried to look at the profile for a face picture however it was just a generic picture of the mystery mans hairy chest, pecks of steel if I do say so myself.

"Hey, I think I could take that... you got a face pic first tho? lol" I replied, anxiously awaiting his reply.

I went back onto the picture of the monster cock, I could feel my cock stiffen in my jeans as I imagined myself perched upon the tip and it entering my asshole, I could feel the tingling in my prostate just thinking about it. I managed to move the thickness of my cock to a discreet position as the bus stopped at a busy street and the bus filled with commuters.

The never forgettable notification chime rang through my headphones as I opened the notification as fast as I could.

"I usually like to keep discreet, but I'm only visiting the area for a few days..." he said before a picture link came through.

I clicked on the link and up popped a picture I would never have imagined. This guy, whoever he was, was the spitting image of my own father. He was bald, where my dad still had his hair. He was fit and muscular, where as my dad had but on a little bit of weight recently. He had the exact same smile, with the perfectly straight teeth. I was stunned.

Who is he?

Does my dad have a twin brother?

Why have we never met?

Does he know who I am?

Surely not if he wants me to ride his cock?

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

I took a moment to try and process a realistic story of what was happening, but the only way to know for sure was to subtly find out.

"Hot stuff!" I said.

"What brings you to the area?" I sheepishly asked.

"Thanks lol you're cute AF yourself *wink emoji*)

"I'm in town to find my brother, we lost contact a good few years ago, so I'm hoping to re-connect after so much time" he replied.

"Ahh that sounds good, how long have you guys not been in contact then?" I asked, trying not to be too pushy.

"Ehh, must be about 20 years now, we're twins so he'll get a shock when I turn up, just need to find out where he lives or works." he honestly replied.

"Aww well that will be a good memory, hope it works out for you!" I said, my head spinning from this new information.

"So, back to what we're here for...you down to fuck?" My uncle asked me.

I took a moment to think of how to handle this, should I own up to who I am?

"Yeah definitely, why don't you come over to my place, I'll be home in an hour" I decided, lets make them meet tonight.

"Sounds good, hope you're not a screamer lol" My uncle said as we ended the conversation and I dropped him a pin of my home address.

I got home 15 minutes later and instantly made my way to my bedroom, I quickly got changed into a oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts for comfort. I made my way downstairs to the living room where my, and I guessed it, drunk dad was sitting on the couch in his white briefs and tank top watching a football game. As trailer park american as it gets if you ask me. I grabbed myself a beer from the fridge to help myself stay calm as I wracked my brain for scenarios of how this was going to play out.

Was this a terrible idea or a good idea?

I would find out in 30 minutes.

The 30 minutes flew by as I waited for the doorbell to chime and eventually it did. I watched as my dad peeled himself from his spot on the couch and made his way to the door.

As he opened it I watched as the brothers came face to face with one another for the first time in 20 years, the confusion in their face was an image to see.

My dad didn't have a clue what was going on.

My uncle thought he was here to fuck the life out of a young twink.

"Jason..."

"Jack...what the fuck are you doing here!" My dad said loudly and happily as he and my uncle locked arms and hugged out their emotions of not seeing one another for 20 years. I watched as my dad brought my uncle into the living room and sat him on the couch to catch up.

"Max, grab us two beers will you? We have a lot of catching up to do!" My dad cheered as he waved at me to join them.

"Jason, this is Max, my son. He's just finishing up in school and works in a Pizzeria nearby" my dad expressed to my uncle Jason.

I reached out for a handshake before uncle Jason stood and pulled me in for a hug instead.

"Thank you" he whispered in my ear as he slid his left hand down my shorts to caress my naked ass cheek out of my dads view.

I nodded and pulled back a bit and sat on the arm of the couch behind my dad, using my beer bottle to hide the raging boner I was sporting under my shorts.

We sat for a couple hours as they both re-connected and told stories of their lives over the last 20 years, relationships, wrong doings, right doings up until the current, where my dad confessed he was struggling with holding down a job and a girlfriend, never getting one to last longer than a month. They continued their conversation, my dad opening up more and more about his life, letting his brother know how he was having trouble in the bedroom, no one could handle his cock size and he hadn't been able to fuck someone for over 2 years because of it. I overheard the conversation from the kitchen counter I leaned over and lifted my eyes to the couch to meet with my uncles, a subtle wink caught me as I turned a new shade of red.

"Well..Jack, that can be fixed easier than you think..." My uncle Jason said to my dad as he nodded towards me.

"What do you mean...?" My dad asked, looking back at me also.

"The truth is, I was set up tonight. I obviously didn't know who Max was when I messaged him on Grindr to hookup, he led me along, obviously seeing the resemblance in us and gave me this address to meet tonight to get fucked by me. And I can only imagine, as we're twins, if Max here was keen to get fucked by my cock, he should be able to handle yours too..." My uncle Jason left my dad and I speechless.

Did he just ask for a threesome with his brother and nephew?!

"Do you think he can handle it..." My dad said after a few moments of thought, his voice trailing off at the end as he contemplated fucking his son.

I sat there, struggling to digest what was going on.

"You can't be serious..." I said from the kitchen counter.

"Come on Max, you said you could handle it earlier..." Uncle Jason said as he stood from the couch, unzipped his jeans and let his 11 inch, thick monster bounce from his tight briefs.

"It is the same size..." My dad said as he looked at his long lost brothers cock, angrily pointing towards me.

"So...What do you think Max? Can you handle it..." Uncle Jason said as he winked at me, stroking his massive cock with a small bead of pre-cum oozing from the tip.

My dad looked at me with the most lust I have ever seen in someones face. He was desperate to fuck, who was I to make him wait any longer?

I slowly walked over to the couch where they both now sat, Uncle Jason removed his jeans and briefs and kicked them to the floor next to him as I got to my knees in between his legs. I looked at his muscular thighs, leading up to his low hanging, hairy balls and his hard cock resting on his stomach. With both hand behind his head, he leaned back and relaxed as I began licking his balls and working my way up his shaft. The salty taste of his shaft made my cock harden in my shorts as I felt it stretch the fabric.

I looked up at Uncle Jason, then to my dad as I took hold of the monster cock and took the tip into my mouth.

A loud moan escaped Uncle Jason, my warm saliva coated the tip of his cock as I worked his shaft with my right hand, I reached over and rubbed my dads cock through his white briefs. It too was hard as a rock and poking out from the fabric and pressing against his leg as I took my uncles cock deeper into my throat.

As I stroked my dads cock he moved his hand to the back of my head, pushing it down harder onto his brothers cock, I choked slightly and produced more saliva which escaped my lips, and he pushed harder until I gagged and my eyes watered. I sucked on my uncles cock for some time before my dad declared his turn.

He slid his briefs to the floor and pointed his equally massive cock towards my mouth as I watched his face relax, his warm cock was soaked in my saliva as I took it as deep as possible, massaging the shaft with my lips as my head bobbed up and down.

I ran out of breath sucking so much cock that I had to take a break, I gasped as I slid my dads hard cock from my throat and took a moment.

"Too much for you little man?" Uncle Jason joked as he stood from the couch and pushed me over to the couch. He slid my shorts down to the floor and pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it into the kitchen. I stood naked, from the floor and he moved me into position so I was on my knees, over my dads lap. I looked down and caught my dads gaze as I left my ass cheeks being spread apart and a wetness coat it. I let out a gasp into my dads face, making him pull me in for a deep, passionate kiss. Our tounges fought inside our mouths as I felt my ass hole being massaged by my Uncle Joe.

His bald head was buried in between my ass cheeks, his tongue slid deep into my hole as he ate me out. My cock got harder than ever before as I felt dribbles of pre-cum ooze from it and rub against my dads hairy torso. My ass was suddenly exposed to fresh air as my dad gazed harder into my eyes, a moan escaped him as my Uncle Jason sucked on his cock, his face went bright red as he struggled to handle the sensation running through his body. I turned round to see my Uncle Jason slapping my dads cock against his cheek as our eyes connected, he put the tip of dads cock back into his mouth and pushed a swamp of saliva onto it before pressing it against my ass. I watched as he pressed my dads hard, wet cock onto my wet hole, he spat on my hole a few times and pressed the hot saliva inside of me before pushing my dads cock against my hole again, this time gaining entry.

I moaned as the air left my lungs, my hole opened wide as my dads cock spread the muscled further than imaginable. I looked down at my dad as I leaned back slightly, his cock agreed to the position and slide deeper inside me as he thrusted his hips upwards. His face was a picture of awe. He looked as if he had been given the best gift of all time. Sliding down on the couch, my dad let his ass hang off the edge of the couch, giving himself more leverage and he started to pummel his cock into my ass, holding my thighs in place on his hips. His cock slammed in and out of my hole at such an extreme pace I began to feel numb, his balls slapping against my wet ass created a loud slapping noise which echoed throughout the house. As I managed to handle the intense fucking of my ass hole, I looked to the back of the couch where my Uncle Jason had climbed above my dad to sit on the back of the couch above him, the perfect position as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down onto suck on his cock. A hole in either end was someone I had only seen in porn.

Never did I think I would be spit roasted by my dad and uncle.

Random noises left my mouth as I choked on my uncles cock while being power fucked by my dad below. My body was in a state of submission with the two monster cocks inside me.

"Aww fuck Max... you're gunna take my load!" My dad yelled from below as a sharp pain stabbed inside of me, he punched his cock deeper and deeper inside of me as his hot juices escaped his thickened shaft. He kissed my sweating chest as his cock sat inside of my hole, his warm liquid flooding inside of me and his cock being the only thing stopping it spilling out.

Wrapping his hands around me, his stood from the couch, holding me close for his cock to stay buried deep inside as he turned and dropped me onto the couch cushions, with my legs in the air. My Uncle Jason dropped to the cushions inbetween my legs as he pushed them to either side of his torso. Leaning over me, he pushed his moist cock into my hole, plugging up my dads oozing cum from my hole and using it as lube. He slid in easier than my dad, but this position pressed harder on my prostate as his cock slid balls deep on the first go. He leaned over my body and wrapped a hand around my neck as he began pumping his cock into my ass, the wet, sloppy sounds of my dads cum coating my uncles cock and balls as he pumped inside of my would have been heard by the neighbours.

My face turned a purple shade as the oxygen was restricted by my uncle as he fucked the life out of me, he only let me breathe when I tapped his wrist twice. I watched the lust in his face as he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. His groans filled my surrounds. I whimpered as my sloppy hole was ravaged, my legs swinging in the air. Uncle Jason took hold of my legs on his shoulders and used it as leverage to fuck me harder, watching his cock slide deep inside of me and the white frothy cum mixture coating his cock as it slid back out, a smile on his face widened when he looked at the submission on my face, he owned me.

Pressing my legs over my torso he leveraged his body over mine and held no prisoner as he pounded my hole harder than ever before. I could no longer hold in my cries as I begged for him to fuck me harder, and harder, and harder. His cock punched against my prostate so much I could feel a churning inside of me until my cock thickened and unleashed a mighty, white load all over my body and the couch, it bounced against my stomach as it continued to erupt the punching load in all directions. I looked up to see my dad standing over me, stroking his hard cock above me, I could hear the wet stroking sounds and soft moans as he told me he was going to cum again. I kept my gaze on him as my body rocked with each thrust from my uncle. My tightening hole forced him into overdrive as he slammed into my hole, his cock thickened and thrusted deeper as I felt an overwhelming flood inside of me, a gush of cum escaped my hole as he pulled his soaking, white frothy cock from my hole and stood from the couch, gasping. My dad stroked his cock the final time before pointing his cock to my face, his white cum spread itself over my face and into my mouth which hung open from an exhausting session of being a submissive bottom.

I lay there, exhausted as my dad and Uncle Jason made their way to the kitchen, grabbed and couple of beers and clinked the bottles.

"Cheers to reconnecting...and to Max!" Uncle Jason laughed.

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Should there be a part 2?