Drinking Buddies Pt. 02

Story Info
Next time when the guys come over, she's ready, or is she?
2.2k words
4.53
28.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia sat on the couch her new very sheer nighty waiting for her husband to come home from work. She allowed her mind to both remember and fantasize about the events of several weeks ago when he brought home two of his co-workers.

The door opened and her husband walked in alone. Seeing her he commented that she looked good enough to eat.

Shelia shook herself back into reality and got up to greet her husband. She wasn't sure if she was actually disappointed not to see Bill and Pete with him. She enjoyed the fantasy, but the reality was something else. She trusted that Jim would warn her before he brought them home.

She wrapped her arms around her husband and said, "Well, dinner is ready and piping hot."

Jim picked up his wife and carried her into the bedroom like so many times over the past couple of weeks. Tonight he started by exploring her body with his tongue. She called it her tongue massage and loved it. She then took control and explored his cock with her mouth and tongue.

Later, over actual food, Jim asked, "Were you fantasizing about Bill and Pete walking in with me tonight when I got home?"

"Would it bother you if I wore this the next time they come over?" She replied pushing out her chest and smiling.

"I think they would love seeing you in that and out of it too."

Shelia saw the lustful grin on her husbands face and knew he would love a replay of what happened the first time. What she wasn't sure of is how far she could go with his two friends before he became uncomfortable, but she took his comment to mean that he would be okay with her getting totally naked with them.

"It's been a couple of weeks since you brought them home and we've been using the memory of that evening to enhance our sex life every night since then. I know I've been reliving that evening in my mind often and even fantasizing about what would happen next time. Are you planning on inviting them over again?" Shelia asked her husband.

"I've been thinking about inviting them over, but I wanted to be sure you were okay with that. Our fantasy about them is great, but the reality of it might be different. I think I would like to invite them over and this time have them stay longer. I was disappointed when they left last time, but it was probably a good thing that they did. That gave us time to think about it and how we each feel about doing it again."

Shelia smiled, "I agree, I've been thinking a lot about that night and every time I do I get wet all over again. Having them over again might not live up to our fantasies, but I really want to see where it goes."

Jim nodded, "They have been asking to come over but were a bit concerned that I might have gotten a little jealous over the attention they paid you. That's when I realized that it really turned me on seeing them fondling you. I told them I wasn't jealous, but I would have to see if you were okay with it. I can ask them over tomorrow after work and well stop off for some takeout and wine."

Shelia's nipples tightened noticeably. "That sounds perfect, I can't wait." She got up from her seat, walked around the table, sat on her husband's lap, and gave him a passionate kiss.

The next day Shelia got home from work and as she was removing her work clothes she got a call from her husband. "Hi honey, everything okay? Are we still on for tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah, we are still on, but it might be a bit later than we said. We ran into a problem with the project at work and have to stay a bit to fix it." Jim said.

"Do you need to postpone our evening with Bill and Pete until tomorrow night?" She asked sounding disappointed.

"I don't think that will be necessary. We should have this taken care of in a half hour. Why don't you take a nice bath and I'll call when we're ready to leave." He said.

"That's a good idea. A nice warm bath will relax me. Hope you solve the problem quickly. I'll be ready when you guys get here." Shelia responded.

A bath sounded like a good idea; she had been trying to decide what she would be wearing when they got here. On the one hand she did not want to appear too eager by wearing something totally see through, but she also didn't want to cover up completely. She now had time to relax in a nice bath and then decide. She could always just meet them wearing a towel. That thought got her in the mood.

She ran the bath and sank into the warm water fantasizing about Bill and Pete walking in on her.

Jim had set up his plan. He knew that in every scenario he and Shelia had played since that night had included Shelia being surprised when the guys showed up with her being less than fully dressed. He recommended that she take a bath and told her she had almost an hour before they would be there. He and his two drinking buddies were 3 blocks from his house buying the wine and would walk in on her in about ten minutes.

Jim opened the door to his house and told his friends to stay quiet for a minute, then directed them to the bathroom.

Shelia opened her eyes to see Bill and Pete smiling at her as she sat naked in the tub with a hand on her breast.

"You are even more beautiful than I remember." Bill said.

"You are gorgeous." Pete added.

Shelia sat there in shock. She had just been fantasizing about this very thing and when it turns out to be real, she froze, not knowing what to do.

"I'd love to wash your back for you." Pete offered.

"And I'll wash your front." Bill added.

Shelia grinned uncontrollably as she became aware of the situation and with her hand still on her breast responded, "I think I can take care of it." She brought her face under control, stopping the silly grin, but did give her nipple a pinch before standing up. "You can hand me a towel though."

The two men each grabbed a towel and started to dry her.

"I love the way the water glistens on your skin," Pete said as he dabbed a towel across her back.

Bill had a towel in his hand but instead of using it he licked the droplets of water off her breasts. Pete noticed what Bill was doing and likewise dropped his towel to lick her back.

The complements continued, as did the licking until she was ready to move out of this cramped space. She leaned over to pick up one of the dropped towels and Pete took that opportunity to run his tongue over her ass. She paused just a minute to enjoy the sensation before standing upright and wrapping the towel around her naked body. She walked out of the bathroom and did not stop in her bedroom to put on clothes, instead she continued on into the kitchen. The two men followed her.

Jim had opened a bottle of wine and poured them each a glass.

"I assume the problem at work wasn't as time consuming as you thought." She said to her husband with a smirk.

"We took care of it quickly since we wanted to get here as soon as we could." Jim answered.

Bill chimed in, "We have been looking forward to seeing you all day ever since Jim invited us over this morning."

"Well you did see me. I can't say I'm complaining, but I thought I would be wearing something when you came over although I was have trouble deciding what." Shelia replied.

"I think what you were wearing was perfect—little water droplets. You looked like a water sprite." Bill offered.

"I can't remember a time when anyone compared me to a divine entity before. If my Greek mythology is up to date, the sprites and nymphs were the playmates of Pan and rarely wore any clothing." She replied with a grin.

Bill reached out to caress Shelia's bare shoulder. "You do look like a Greek deity."

"Thank you," She replied, but to actually mimic one of the sprites I would have to remove this towel, wouldn't I?" She questioned, but her hands stayed at her sides; she made no effort to remove her towel.

Pete moved behind her and gently unwrapped the towel from her body, then blew a stream of air down her back.

Shelia responded with the sounds of pleasure as his hot breath caressed her back and moved lower. She found her body bending forward and her breasts fell into Bill's waiting palms.

Pete changed his technique from blowing on her skin to licking her back, covering every inch. When he reached her shoulders she straightened and that's when Bill started licking the front of her. She now had two tongues stimulating her front and back. It was Bill who commented about how tasty she was. She took that comment to direct her next actions.

Shelia moved away from the two men and climbed on top of the dining table. She sat back with her knees up and a chair situated between her legs as if she were the dinner plate. She looked over at Bill and invited him, "Dinners ready."

Bill pulled out the chair, took his seat then lowered his head to tongue her most intimate parts. Her feet rested on his shoulders pushing him deeper between her spread legs. She did not release him until she had three orgasms.

Bill got up and Pete quickly took his place. The first thing she noticed was that the two men addressed her differently. Bill had flicked his tongue over her clit until her orgasm started then he plunged his tongue as deeply into her channel as he could and thrust as if his tongue were a small cock. Pete, on the other hand, took a long slow lick approach pushing his tongue into each crevice he found and increasing the pace as she approached orgasm.

With Pete she locked her ankles behind his neck forcing him lower until she was finished. She released him and with his help got off the table. She looked at both men. "I want you both naked."

Shelia watched the two men almost fall over themselves getting their clothes off, then just admired the two naked bodies. She caressed their bodies in much the same way they had caressed hers. She especially liked the feel of holding onto two naked cocks at the same time.

She knelt in front of both of them and with her tongue extended could touch the tip of one then the other. She alternated between them taking a bit more at each pass. First she just touched the tip with the tip of her tongue, next she licked the underside of just the head, then she took each head into her mouth while flicking her tongue against the tip of their cocks,

She made sure she had a firm grip on each cock while she tongued each one. The men started to squirm with arousal and she increased her stimulation by licking up the underside of the cock closest to her before engulfing as much of it into her mouth as possible. She continued to move back and forth between the two men until she felt Bill stiffen then she pumped and sucked until he released into her mouth.

Pete had a moment to calm down a bit while Shelia serviced Bill, but now it was his turn and she attacked his cock with gusto until he also filled her mouth.

As they recovered they took seats around the dining table and divided up the take out and poured more wine.

"That was fantastic." Shelia announced.

"I agree," Bill added. "You are one remarkable woman. I would love to get together again, if you are willing."

"This was the best evening I've had in a long time." Pete agreed, "And I also would love to taste you again."

Jim had remained silent during the last hour just watching the eroticism in front of him. " What do you think Shelia? Wanna do this again? Maybe next week?"

"I think you know my answer to that, but what about you? Are you okay with what happened tonight?" Shelia asked her husband.

"That was the hottest thing I've seen in a long time and I want to continue, but it is up to you." He responded to his wife.

"Okay, how about every Thursday you come over after work, bring some takeout and wine? I'll be naked and you both have to get naked as soon as you get here. I want to be licked all over by both of you like you did tonight front and back. After that we can decide what games to play." Shelia offered.

There was agreement around the table, and after another half hour Bill and Pete went home. Shelia made sure to give each a naked hug and kiss.

Jim stripped off his clothes and attacked his wife right there in the kitchen then again in the bedroom.

"I guess you weren't lying about being turned on by me playing with your friends." Shelia announced in bed as soon as she could catch her breath.

"Definitely." Jim responded.