All Comments on 'Drinking Buddies'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh boy

Playing with fire! He must have told his friends that he wanted them to flirt and try and see how far they would go otherwise why would two coworkers touch his wife? Why wouldn't Jim say anything? So he must have clued them in.

Only thing that stands out is her not changing clothes, taking hubby aside and say he should have called first, and once the guy touched her she would have said something.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Very hot story, I look forward to hearing more about his coworkers visiting again.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part 2 is in the works now Rwa4768

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife

The first year I was married, I went drinking with the guys. When they dropped me off around midnight I asked them in for a nightcap. We walked in and caught my hot new bride watching TV in her night T. Like your wife it was a very old thin T shirt but short. When we entered snd she saw the three if us she jumped up in shock and went to the bedroom. We could clearly see every bump on her nipples of her firm 34Bs and her blonde pubes and cute ass were on display as she walked. Like your wife she came back out wearing a robe. She was embarrassed but since we are all friends, there was laughter and some comments.

mikewozeremikewozerealmost 4 years ago

Great story.

Perhaps a sequel, where she pretends to get drunk and 'accidentally' reveals more of herself to his colleagues?!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks mikewozere

Part 2 is already written and in the editing phase. Look for it on Monday.

Hint: she doesn't need to get drunk or even pretend to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 =100%). Bravissimo! This story has got 30,052 views, incl. 25 faves, in 3 months & a week.

Two excerpts from the story which gave us insight into how her husband Jim felt about what was going on befote his very eyes (aggressive flirting & inappropriate touching):

(1) Quote. "It's such a shame that you hide your beautiful body. You should flaunt it like the work of art it is," Pete said. Unquote.

(2) Quote. "You do have a beautiful body. I tell everyone how lovely you are." Jim replied to her unasked question.

Shelia took that as a yes, but was still a bit uncertain, so she hesitated... Unquote.

I am looking forward to reading Part 2 of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Getting turned on by other men ogling and touching your wife?? Must be a beta thing.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 3 years ago

Cute slow seduction, lovingly done. Thanks for writing!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To the Anonymous commenter who cannot tell the difference between a real man and a beta. I real man does not hide behind anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the story,

Our friend tries to get a good look at mary's breast, we always have very good sex after he goes home. We talked about Mary showing him more, when he came for dinner and drinks, Mary had a low cut top, no bra and a short skirt with no knickers on. She would bend over knowing he was watching her breast hanging. She let the tea towel fall, she bent over her legs slightly apart giving our friend Pat a good look at everything. It was so hot watching her show all,

AlexaDrakeAlexaDrakealmost 2 years ago

Damn this is hot! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES