All Comments on 'Drinking Buddies Pt. 02'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
surprised me

The tag surprised me (group sex) as they had just discussed he being scene and groped. They decided her being naked was acceptable but then all of a sudden she is sucking their dicks and swallowing the cum and only then she asks hubby if he was OK. Big risk, don't ya think?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

She's about to lose her husband. He's doing it just to make her happy. They need to do some deep talking. It wouldn't take much to be lawyer time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really really love it (❤+): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (5.25/5=105% "above expectations"). Bravissimo! 👍👍. 😊

Should my wife ever do something like this in front of me,

I would think I've died & gone to heven.

2011rayann2011rayannabout 3 years ago

great build up please do not stop now ,just love it

CandTNQCandTNQalmost 3 years ago

mmmmm, I love it, more please, I want to be Shelia

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A service friend of my boyfriend was visiting and he dared me to flirt with him and see how far it went. I went to sleep that night after getting the fucking of my life! Now, I do it all the time and even with couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story, hopefully you will continue with it.

I like sitting back and watching my wife getting fucked by our friend and when he goes we have a good hard fuck, she said he wants her to spend the weekend with him, looking at me she said what do you think, I said if you want to go for the weekend I don't have any objection's. She text him straight away saying she can't Wait to spend the weekend with him.

They had a great weekend and on Saturday night his friend called unexpectedly and they both fucked her. She really enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Drinking Buddies Previous Part