All Comments on 'Drinking Tea with Miss Wong Ch. 03'

by sickness_unto_death

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Good storytelling looking forward to your continuation of this very interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a very cute chapter. Hopefully Anne is not too stressed out or embarassed about what happened.

Luvstories57Luvstories57almost 3 years ago

Really enjoying your story. More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT??????.......No spelling errors???? How refreshing. Very descriptive ,serious and funny too.Good mix.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 3 years ago

Thank you for not having him take advantage of a clearly incapacitated woman. I look forward to the hot encounter when they are both sober.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very engaging exciting story and characters. I am looking forward to learning more about such a sexy mature chinese lady. It is a pleasure to get to know her deeply

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter, as I did the prior two, and I'm looking forward to the next.

When Anne insisted on the Baijiu and said she was going to tell Eric how old she 'really' was I thought this story was going to go in an entirely different, fantasy based direction. But I guess Anne either wanted the additional Dutch courage or wanted Eric a bit more lubricated than he was showing, or perhaps a bit of both.

A couple things I wanted to point out:

""It's this," I say, picking up the stool and carrying it to the area where her lonely TV was piqued up on the floor like an itinerant canine." - I do not believe this is a proper use of 'pique.' Even if you're trying to anthropomorphize (or canineomorphize, as it were) the TV, it just doesn't read naturally.

""Yes, I born in mainland south China, in province called S_." - This seems like you used 'S_' as a placeholder, and then never got around to looking up a suitable Chinese province name to replace it with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry but I just couldn't get into this one, man. This story tries way too hard. It feels like you wanted to cram as many complicated words and phrases in as possible. Anne's thorax? Russian revolutionaries? To whom are you writing??

Chapter two probably has my "favorite" passage: "I lightly wrapped my fingers around the engorged head and applied torque, rubbing it on two axes while friction between my fingers and the pliable polyester boxers imparted an irresistible sensation."

Who in the fresh ass talks like this. Again, stuff like that^? It doesn't matter how good your conventions are if the voice is being choked out by vocabulary you'd typically find in a Dickens novel. This felt like one of the haughtiest, "ooh, look at me, I know /all/ these fancy words, aren't I delectable?" kinds of stories I've ever read. I skipped ahead to this review once the smooching started, because I honestly couldn't think of a story more ill-fitted for a sex scene than this one.

Your conventions are flawless. There is occasionally a spark of life in the mix ("the economy is saved" got a genuine laugh out of me). But overall? It felt like I was being asked to eat a the chocolate cake from 'Matilda' without a single glass of milk.

Keep writing, I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Tang232Tang232over 1 year ago

Liked it

Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Both stories were fantastic great job hope that you continue this series , good luck loved them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous