Drinks and Kinks

Story Info
Naomi Scott invites Anna Kendrick over after a party.
3.4k words
5
9.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring two real female celebrities and one fictional male character. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

--

At a small gathering of Hollywood stars, high up in the penthouse of a former office building, sat English actress Naomi Scott. Dressed in a comfortable purple dress that barely reached her knees, she was sipping on a martini glass and watching the various unfamiliar celebs mingling around. Approaching her, wearing a shiny silver copy of her dress, was another actress by the name of Anna Kendrick.

"This is so fucking boring," Anna said, sitting down next to Naomi. "I hate these parties."

"Then why did you come?" Naomi asked, taking another sip of her drink.

"My agent said I had to," Anna replied. "The joys of Hollywood."

"Glad to know I'm not the only one," Naomi said. "They can't even get the drinks right. This martini is weak as shit."

Anna took the drink from Naomi's hand and finished it off, causing the Englishwoman to raise an eyebrow. She watched the look of disgust come across Anna's face and started to giggle.

"God, that is nasty," Anna said, frantically looking around for something to wash the weak drink away.

Naomi followed the woman as she rushed to the bar and grabbed a can of Coca-Cola, chugging it down. Anna let out a quiet belch and looked around, hoping nobody saw (or heard) her.

"You're funny," Naomi said, taking the can and sucking the last few drops out of it to cure her own taste of the weak drink. "How long are you planning on staying here?"

"I was planning to stay for a couple hours but since I already want to put a gun in my mouth, which would probably taste better than that shit, I might bail soon," Anna said, wiping her tongue with a napkin.

"I was about to leave too," Naomi said, tossing the can in the trash. "If you want a real drink, you can tag along."

"Lead the way, Jasmine," she responded, poking fun at Naomi's role in the 'Aladdin' remake.

The two women snuck out of the gathering and made their way down the elevator, making small talk the entire way down. Naomi had summoned an Uber on her phone while riding down. Luckily for her, a driver was nearby so there was only a small wait time.

"What bar are we going to?" Anna asked as the elegantly-dressed women climbed into the back of the car.

"No bar, I'm bringing you to my home," Naomi said with a smile.

"You're inviting me into your house after we've known each other for like twenty minutes?" Anna questioned. "What if I'm a crazy person who's going to steal all your stuff?"

"What if I'm a serial killer who just wants a quiet place to cut your limbs off and make chili out of them?" Naomi asked back, bringing a concerned look to the face of driver.

"I should be scared but your accent makes that sound kinda nice," Anna said, causing both women to laugh.

The Uber driver was more than happy to finally pull up in front of Naomi's home. Both women thanked him before he sped off. Naomi led Anna inside towards the kitchen and began to prepare a martini that would not cause disgust. Anna excused herself to the bathroom, bringing her bag with her.

As Naomi finished the drinks and sent a text on her phone, Anna returned dressed way down from the shiny dress. Now in a black tank top and pink sweatpants, she sat down at the table and waited for her drink.

"Do you always carry casual clothes in a tiny bag to a party?" Naomi asked, handing her a drink.

"Most parties I go to end with me in the bed of someone I met, so I always bring a change of clothes," Anna said, sipping the drink and smiling. "That actually tastes like a martini and not Harvey Weinstein's bath water."

"You're welcome," Naomi said, taking a sip of her own. "Sorry if I interfered with your post-party sex pattern."

"It's okay," Anna laughed. "I could use a break to not make myself think I'm a whore."

Naomi smiled and laughed as a knock came to the front door. She hurried over and opened it, finding a tall, pale, blond man standing in front of her. She gave him a hug and kiss and led him inside. Anna watched on confused as the pictures on the wall showed Naomi with a man who looked nothing like this one.

"Anna, this is Steven," Naomi said. "Steven, this is my new friend Anna."

"Hi Steven, you lost your color," she said, looking over at a wedding photo on the wall of Naomi and her dark-skinned husband.

"I should explain," Naomi said as Steven sat down next to Anna. "My husband and I don't get much time together. He is a footballer and I'm an actress. We both have needs so we have an open relationship. Steven is my LA boy."

"He's a big, strong boy," Anna said, grabbing his muscular arm.

"You two get to know each other, I'm going to take your lead and dress down," Naomi said, grabbing her drink before scurrying off.

Anna awkwardly sipped from her drink, trying to keep her eyes off the man sitting next to her. They tried to make small talk, but Anna could not focus. Steven placed a hand on Anna's shoulder and slid his chair closer.

"Personal space," Anna awkwardly said in a sing-songy way while making no attempt to stop him.

"You have beautiful eyes," the man said quietly.

Anna closed her eyes shut and turned her head away, downing the rest of her martini. Her eyes shot open as she felt his rough hand brush her hair away from her ear and touch her neck. She unintentionally tilted her head into his hand and let out a soft moan. The woman caught herself and straightened back up, looking forward with wide eyes.

"You're really going to hit on me with your girlfriend or lover or whatever you two are?" she asked, turning towards him and receiving only a smile in return. "I don't think Naomi would like that."

"Says who?" Naomi said from the hallway behind them.

Anna turned her head and gasped. Standing not too far away was a goddess-like Naomi, dressed only in a pair of knee-high red stockings and a matching robe that barely reached her crotch.

"Oh-kay," Anna said, standing up. "This is unexpected."

"Well if I said anything upfront, you may not have come," Naomi said, approaching Anna.

"You would be correct," Anna replied, trying not to stare at Naomi's shown cleavage.

"You did say you are used to going to bed with someone after a party," she said, grabbing Anna's hand and bringing it to her chest. "Ever gone to bed with more than one?"

"Ye...I mean no, not ever, not once!" the flustered actress replied; her face turning bright red.

Naomi pressed a finger to Anna's lips, asking her to be quiet. Slowly, she moved her face closer to the embarrassed woman. Anna froze as Naomi moved her finger and planted a soft, quick kiss on her.

"That wasn't too bad, was it?" Naomi asked; her deep brown eyes lost in Anna's soft blues.

Anna could only bite her lower lip and take a deep breath while Naomi partially undid her robe, exposing her small, but firm breasts; her tanned skin glowing around her hard, brownish nipples.

"Those are...nice," Anna said while staring.

Meanwhile, Steven had stood up and was behind Anna, his hands touching her waist. She whipped her head around to look at him, a smile coming to her face as she felt her sweatpants starting to lower. Naomi took a step forward, sandwiching the brunette.

"Cleanly shaven I see. You really were expecting some action," Naomi said as Steven continued to undress Anna's lower half.

Naomi undid her robe completely, pushing her soft bush against Anna's hip. She pulled the girl's face back towards her and engaged in a deeper, more sensual kiss. Anna purred as she felt a warm tongue slid across hers, curling around it and starting a loving dance.

Steven pushed Anna's pants down to her ankles, quickly grabbing onto, and squeezing, her perfectly round ass. Anna responded by wrapping her arms around Naomi and taking a bit more control in the sloppy kiss. As the man stood back up, the erection contained in his pants rested between the bare cheeks in front of him. Inadvertently, she began slowly moving her hips back and forth, only making him harder.

Naomi started to push the tank top up as Anna let go and raised her arms up. The Englishwoman bit her lip and smiled as she freed her new American lover's smooth B-cups. Tossing the shirt across the room, Naomi pressed her breasts against Anna's and began to kiss her neck.

"Should we go somewhere more comfortable?" Anna whispered.

Without saying a word, Steven picked up Anna and carried her off down the hallway towards the bedroom. Naomi turned the lights off in the kitchen and quickly followed them. As she entered the room, Anna was already on her back atop the bed while the man yanked his pants down. Naomi walked up behind him and grabbed hold of his solid almost-six-inch cock.

"Hold on," Anna said. "I'll be right back."

Naomi and Steven looked confused as the naked guest scurried back to the kitchen. After a few seconds of loud rummaging, Anna came back with something odd in her hand.

"Is that peanut butter?" Naomi asked, still stroking the man.

"I have a kink," Anna said. "Don't kink shame me."

Anna sat on the edge of the bed and started to smear the peanut butter on Steven's cock. The man watched on, confusion starting to flood his brain. Naomi watched intently as well as Anna began to suck the peanut butter off his covered cock.

"You are odd," Naomi said, grabbing Anna's messy hand. "Odd and fucking sexy."

Naomi licked the peanut butter off Anna's hand while the messy blowjob continued. The confusion inside Steven was quickly removed as he felt the woman's talented tongue work around his shaft, licking every bit of the spread off. The sight of her soft blue eyes staring up at him, barely blinking, only made the feeling better.

Once Anna's hand was clean, Naomi went back to focusing on Steven. She ran her soft hands up and down his toned body, pushing her own against him and leaving wet spots from her pussy on his thighs as she moved around. She reached down and grabbed a hold of his cock while Anna backed off for air, slowly stroking it while kissing his back.

"Why peanut butter?" he asked Anna before she resumed.

"It's tasty, cock is tasty, makes sense to combine them," she said with a big smile. "It also feels kinda weird and kinda hot when I masturbate with it."

The look Naomi gave Anna was that of one trying to understand a foreign language for the first time.

"Are you joking?" she asked.

"Nope," Anna said. "I tried pushing a jar of it inside me, but it was too big. It should have been common sense that something that big wouldn't fit but I guess I forgot to use a brain cell."

Naomi sat down next to Anna and gave her a hug.

"Oh honey, you are one messed up little girl," she said, pulling her down until they lay on their sides. "Funny enough, messed up hot bitches are MY kink."

Naomi and Anna locked lips, their hands wildly grasping each other's long hair. Steven started to jerk himself off as he watched the level of passion between the two women ramp up. After a minute, both women were purring loudly and rhythmically rocking their bodies against each other.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Steven pulled Anna's leg straight up and plunged his soaked, stiff cock deep into Anna's sloppily wet cunt. Her moans increased as the penetration of her ultra-sensitive cunt sent jolts of passionate electricity throughout her body. Naomi continued to hold her close and swirl their tongues around for a few seconds until she backed away to watch.

"Fuck!" Anna yelled the second the kiss broke. "Oh my god!"

Naomi sat up for a better view of Steven's messy cock ramming in and out of the shaven, soaked cunt. She slowly swirled a finger around her own clit, getting incredibly turned on watching her lover ravage another woman. She let out a sensual purr once her finger slid past her lips.

"Fuck this kinky slut nice and hard, baby," she moaned. "Just save some for me."

Steven continued his rough pace, fucking Anna hard enough to bring the grunts and groans out of her as loud as her petite body would allow. Naomi used her free hand to grab and pinch the woman's milky-white breasts and deliciously pink nipples. Anna rolled onto her back and pulled Naomi over, getting the woman's mouth towards her breasts.

"Bite them," Anna moaned, her abused cunt soaking the satin sheets on the bed. "Make me scream!"

Naomi softly bit down on the sensitive nubs, bringing out a small squeak. Timidly, she bit down slightly harder, giving Anna a bigger noise to make. The girls locked eyes before Naomi winked and bit down hard on the poor nipple. Anna cried out as the brief second of pain fueled her passion enough to force an orgasm out around Steven's cock.

"Shit!" Steven exclaimed, loving the feeling of Anna's spasming cunt around him.

Steven had to pull out before Anna had finished, worried the rest of her orgasm would trigger an early one of his own. Luckily for Anna, Naomi's hand quickly took its place. Two fingers easily slid in and finished off the orgasm of her kinky new friend.

Naomi giggled as she felt Anna's body calm down around her hand. Slowly she pulled it out and wiped it off on the woman's thigh. Meanwhile, Steven had moved over and had his cock standing tall just inches from the beautiful Englishwoman's face.

"Let's see if your cunt tastes as good as it feels," she said, wrapping her lips around the bulbous head of Steven's cock and tasting the cunt residue on it.

Steven grabbed onto Naomi's head and pushed his cock forward, sliding past her wet lips and across her warm tongue. She dark brown eyes looked up for a second before she slowly closed them and relaxed. She rested on her stomach and let her whole body go slightly limp, allowing her man to control the mouth-fucking she wanted badly.

A smile came to Naomi's face as she felt a soft kiss on the back of her thigh. More small Anna Kendrick kisses moved up the leg until they reached the curve of her ass. Anna used both her hands to spread the relaxed cheeks as wide as possible. A wad of spit hit Naomi's asshole and she prepared for what was next.

Anna's tongue poked out of her mouth and tickled the tight asshole. With each lick, she tried to push it inside more. Eventually, Anna was able to probe inside and taste the rim of Naomi's hole, bringing a loud moan from both women. Naomi's back began to arch, wanting more of Anna's tongue inside her.

Steven started to fuck Naomi's mouth a bit faster, fueled by the sight of Anna's tongue fully disappearing into the ass. The vibrations of the woman's moans were sending familiar shocks of pleasure up his meaty member. While he enjoyed the sight and the feeling, he knew that he had to progress to avoid an early end.

Anna watched Steven pull out of Naomi's mouth and knew what was next. She scooted out of the way and lay flat next to Naomi as the man crawled on top. The girls resumed their tongue action while the man slowly forced his cock into the tight, wet asshole of his English lover.

Naomi's eyes hazily lay half-open, staring into Anna's as their kiss continued. Anna was shocked at the lack of strain on the woman's face, not aware that anal sex was not exactly rare for her. She could sense that Naomi was used to, and massively loved, the feeling a stiff, hard cock penetrating her tight back-tunnel.

Anna wedged her hand under Naomi's body, blindly brushing past her pubic hair and finding the hot, damp clitoris. Their eyes remained locked on each other as the finger started to twirl around, giving Naomi an extra bit of pleasure shooting through her nerves and muscles. The woman rested her head on the bed and relaxed enough to allow both people to tease and please her as needed. Between the tickling of her pussy and deep probing of her anus, Naomi Scott was in heaven.

Anna happily watched as Naomi balled up the satin bedsheet and clamped her teeth around it, letting out a loud, primal scream brought upon by the fingertips assisting the woman to orgasm. Anna slid her head over and touched foreheads with her cumming lover while her finger kept giving pleasure. Once the orgasm began to die down, Anna pulled her wet finger out from underneath the woman, brought it to her mouth and tasted it.

Steven leaned forward, almost completely putting his weight on top of Naomi. He lay still except for his hips wildly bucking back and forth, his cock still sliding its full length in and out of her loosening asshole. He slowed down as Anna gave him a tender kiss, speeding up when she broke it to smack him on the ass.

"She came, I came, it's your turn," she said, smacking his ass again. "Cum on both of us, L.A. Boy."

The man resumed the rough fucking he had been giving Naomi for as long as he could. The entire experience was making it hard to hold off his orgasm any longer. As soon as he watched Anna and Naomi meet lips again, his ability to hold back was gone. He quickly pulled his cock out of Naomi's ass and rose to his knees.

Anna slid over until she was pressed tight against Naomi. The girls resumed kissing as they felt hot streaks of cum shooting across their backs; a deep growl leaving Steven's mouth. The girls smiled in their kiss and both looked back to watch the show. One shot flew far and hit Naomi in the cheek and Anna on the chin. They laughed before licking the errant cum off each other.

"Fucking hell, that's a lot of cum," he grunted as he continued to shoot cum, soon tapering off after what felt like a minute long ejaculation, while it was really just slightly more than usual.

Anna was the first to push herself off the bed to look at Naomi's cum-stained skin. She licked her lips and proceeded to slowly clean her female lover. Naomi shook her ass for Steven, who gave it a few soft slaps. Once her back was clean, she returned the favor. The American girl giggled as Naomi momentarily spread her ass cheeks and spit at her asshole before pushing her tongue to it, sliding up her smooth, pale skin until it found the salty sex-cream.

After Naomi collected as much cum in her mouth as possible, she crawled a top the prone Anna and drooled the semen down onto her forehead. Anna laughed as she felt it run down her face, catching as much with her tongue as possible. A gentle tug of the hair brought the girl in position for a kiss. Before everyone relaxed, Naomi grabbed a clean pair of black panties and tossed it to Anna.

"Clean yourself up," she said with a big smile. "You can keep those to remember us."

Anna wiped the leftover cum from her face and tossed the panties on a nearby table. Steven laid down on the bed with Anna snuggling up to his side. Naomi got up and headed back to the kitchen, leaving the other two to kiss and cuddle until she returned holding a platter.

"Three martinis for all of us now," she said. "Jar of peanut butter for the kinky bitch later."

They clinked martini glasses, and all quickly downed their drinks. It only took a few minutes for Anna to grab the jar, but instead of reaching for Steven, she pushed Naomi's legs open and crawled between them.