The Lodge has a Pool Party

Story Info
A group of celebs swim and fuck before summer ends.
20.8k words
4.19
29.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the closing days of summer at the Lodge. Visitations were still numerous, but many of the girls were out of town working, touring, doing press junkets, etc. Plus, the heat in CA made many of the girls opt to somewhere that, while still hot, was at least a vacation destination. While I couldn't blame the girls for skipping out somewhere that was conducive to posting bikini selfies on instagram, I just wished more of them were here for me to enjoy it live.

The solution was something that happened of its own volition often enough at the Lodge, but nevertheless I thought that perhaps if I made a bigger deal of it I would get a bigger response. I decided to throw a pool party at the Lodge. It wasn't uncommon for there to be multiple girls in the pool area at any one time. It was secluded, but still directly in the sun, and the more tan-inclined ladies that visited the Lodge loved that. This of course led to a great deal of a variety of activities, including but not limited to: nude sun-bathing, nude swimming, applying tanning lotion to each other, making out in the pool, masturbating out in the open, etc.

But the greatest thing about the pool? The entirety of it was visible through the large circular window on the far side of the master bedroom. More than once had I started a Saturday afternoon by staring down at whoever was down there. Favorite memory? Anya and I spotting Maisie and Sophie out there, and Anya sucking my cock while I gave a play by play of everything Maisie and Sophie were doing.

So I thought that the same thing that happened anyway, but on a large scale, would be just the ticket. The invite for the pool party was sent out via text. I was never specific in describing the Lodge or the events within, so the text was a simple "Big pool party this weekend. Bring that bikini you've been dying to show off. Or don't."

The rest of the day was my phone blowing up. Several texts confirming attendance arrived immediately. Some of them were texts, while others were girls making kissy faces at me via pictures.

The event began to shape up immediately. There was hardly any planning needed, as the girls really only needed to bring themselves. As the week went on I began to look forward to it more and more, mostly from teasing. For example, in the middle of the week I began to get snaps from Hailee Steinfeld. At first it was just a pic of her in the back of a car being driven somewhere, with "Guess where I'm going" as the title. Then I received a picture of a basket full of small pieces of fabric. That's when I realized she was shopping, and the very next pic was a video of the changing room door, and then Hailee turning the camera around to show herself suggestively batting her eyebrows.

The next video was from her point of view again, but it was a quick video of her pulling her leggings down her thighs. No real look at anything, though. Hailee loved to tease. The next thing I received was a full selfie of her in the mirror, posing in a brand new red bikini. She labelled it #1. After that I received numbers 2 through 9. Pink, black, blue, coral, patterned bikinis one after the other. Then a few one piece suits, with Hailee turning around in one to show me just how it was shaped to show off her ass.

"What do you think?" She asked in a text.

"Please don't make me choose." I texted back.

She said nothing else, but I received one more pic. Her in the mirror again, now nude, turned to the side and covering her tits with one arm while the angle hid her pussy. Tease.

After that, the rest of the week took even longer. Thursday was quiet, and even Friday only had a couple of the girls arrive. Alison Brie and Anna Kendrick arrived that night, and I was glad for them. Hailee's tease and the guest list that had accumulated so far had me anxiously walking in circles around the Lodge in anticipation.

"Would another sneak preview help?" Alison said as she, Anna and I sat in the lounge.

"Yes, yes it would," I said curtly.

We were all just having a casual drink after a casual threeway when they first arrived to help unwind for the weekend. But, even letting Alison ride my cock as Anna rode my face, and then fucking Anna doggy-style while she ate out Alison, didn't quite give me the same amount of relaxation as it normally would have. I still had a sea of woman in bikinis on my mind. And so of course I agreed to Alison's proposal. At that point we were already wearing lounge-wear, with Anna in shorts and a tank top, Alison in boy-shorts and a t-shirt, and myself in a t-shirt and pajama pants. Alison quickly got up and skipped away.

"I'll be right back," Alison happily called from down the hall as she disappeared. Anna squirmed her way behind me on the couch. I moved forward a bit, and she set herself down directly behind me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah you've got to relax," Anna said as she settled back. She worked her hands into my shoulders, massaging where she could.

"Thank you," I sighed out loud as I felt her petite hands work into my muscles, "Yes, I know. This should be fun. But ever since the whole thing started I've just had it on my brain. Like a kid who can't wait for Christmas."

Anna laughed and scratched her nails along my back the way I liked, then she got quiet, "Well the wait will make it all the better when you see my present tomorrow." Anna cheekily stretched out her leg and wrapped it around my waist from behind. I ran my fingers along her smooth calf, admiring her pale skin in the dim light of the lounge. Anna would most definitely be part of the crowd that was only in the sun briefly tomorrow, but I didn't care. As long as she was dressed appropriately.

"Okaaaay," Alison chimed in a high-pitched tone as she hurried back into the room. Anna and I watched as she skipped in, holding a bathrobe tightly across her chest, with only her bare calves and feet sticking out of the bottom. She stopped a few yards from the couch, and looked at Anna and I. "Are you ready?"

I nodded, and Anna bit her lip as she giggled and did as well. Alison gave us one more exaggerated smolder, pursing out her lips and squinting her eyes, and then she pulled open the robe and let it fall back off her arms.

The robe hit the floor faster than my eyes could scan Alison's body. The first look warranted a long drawn out gaze from top to bottom. Alison posed, popping one knee forward as she brought one hand to the back of her head. The black bikini she was wearing was a perfect contrast to her lightly tanned skin. One string tied around the back of her neck and then draped down to connect to the cups. It looped through the top by a gold ring that allowed cleavage to show through in addition to what was already shown through the precisely cut line of the cups.

To say that Alison's tits looked amazing was an understatement, but as my eyes kept moving down, over her stomach and to her legs, I realized the whole thing was perfect. The bottom was low cut to tease how smooth she was, and the strings on the bottom again only connected through two rings, leaving just a string pulled tightly between the front and the back.

"Ohhhhh ho ho!" Anna exclaimed with a cheer as she clapped above my head. I gave several claps of my own as Alison made another pose, this time parting her legs and standing there, pointing at me.

"You like it?" She said, looking please with herself.

"Oh very much so," I said with another nod.

"Verrrrry much so," Anna said, reaching around my lap and running her hand over the outline of my cock in my pants. I was already getting hard, which became apparent through my pajama pants, but Anna fingers feeling through the material made it happen all the faster. Anna used her other hand to signal fir Alison to spin around. She did, showing off just how little of her suit covered her ass.

"Goddamn girl!" Anna called again. She put her head on my shoulder, staring ahead at Alison with me, only now she moved her hand under the waistband of my pants. Her fingers found my cock and she started to slowly jerk it as we both stared at Alison.

Alison gave a few slow shakes of her ass, and then bent over a little to show it off more. She turned around in the same pose, exaggerating her cleavage as we stared. Anna's hand kept at it while Alison stood up straight again, making a show of running her hands up her thighs and over her stomach until she got to her tits. She ran her fingers over her tits and then grabbed the string of her top, pulling it up and tightening the top against her skin, causing her tits to push out of her top even more.

"Come here, beach babe," Anna said, "We've got to see this up close."

Alison walked toward the two of us while Anna stroked my cock. I groaned and shifted in place from my cock begging to be let out of my pants. Anna took the hint and quickly untied them before pulling them down just far enough for my cock to spill out. Alison eyed it as she closed in, while Anna went back to teasing it with one hand.

Alison got closer still until she was right in front of me, standing between my open legs with Anna stroking my cock right near her. Alison leaned forward and put both hands on my shoulders, leaning down again and teasing her tits in the bikini. Anna reached out with one of her legs from behind me, slowly sliding it along Alison's thigh with a pleased "mmm" as she watched. I raised my hands as well, running them up Alison's thighs to her hips. Then I went to her stomach, sliding my fingers over her abs before moving up to her tits. I teased my hands over her bikini and then ran a finger over her cleavage slowly.

Alison slowly turned around, putting her toned ass right in front of me. I reached out again, grabbing her and then running my hands to her hips. I gripped them and pulled her closer to me as I leaned in. I pressed my lips against her lower back, and then moved down and around, kissing along the exposed skin along her ass to the side of her thighs. Alison pulled her hair to one side over her shoulder, and looked down at me with an excited grin. Then she brought her thumb to the string of her bikini bottoms, teasing it away from her skin.

"You want to take this off?" She asked suggestively.

"Not yet," I said, smirking as I freely touched her some more.

"Then what's a girl in a bikini to do?"

"I've had this ready for you for 5 minutes," Anna said, drawing attention to her hand stroking my rock hard cock.

Alison sank down slowly between my legs. Both hands gripped and pulled off my pajama pants the rest of the way, and then she scooted closer, stopping between my legs and right up against my cock. Alison leaned forward, putting it between her cleavage in the bikini. She reached forward and gripped it with both hands, taking it from Anna who only stopped jerking it at the last possible second. Alison began to stroke it slowly with both hands, rubbing it against her tits in an agonizing tease. She stared down at my cock as she did, and then flipped her eyes up to stare at me before she leaned down again.

Anna watched from over my shoulder as Alison sank her head, slurping her mouth over my cock and sucking every inch down until she had her lips pressed against the base. She held it there for several ecstasy inducing seconds, and then pulled her mouth back. Anna leaned in and started to kiss me on the neck, watching Alison out the corner of her eye. Alison went down again, perfectly dropping her mouth down my entire cock and then sliding back up several times in succession. She started to do it again, taking both hands and running them through her hair before she ended up balling all of it on top of her head, ensuring the view of my cock disappearing down her throat wasn't impeded to either Anna or myself.

Alison went faster, letting only her mouth touch my cock. The speed and the intensity with which she moved really told me she was determined to get me to cum fast, much like when she was on top and would pivot her hips up and down as fast as she could. I quietly moaned as I watched her, and felt Anna's lips against my neck and shoulders again. Then I felt another shift behind me, and saw Anna toss away her shirt onto the floor in front of us. She moved again, this time picking up her leg and lifting it over me, and from my peripheral I saw her shorts slide down her legs until she kicked them off as well.

Anna returned to where she was before, and now I felt her completely nude body press into me from behind, hugging me and pressing her tits into my shoulder blades while we both kept watching Alison. Alison looked up, tipping her head back far enough to look me in the eye but still keep the tip in her mouth. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair, holding it up as I pulled her head back down. I worked it up and down several times, encouraging her to go faster again, but then I felt Anna slide away from me. She stood up and walked behind Alison, grabbing her hair from me and then tipping her head back.

Alison smiled and caught her breath, her mouth still hanging open a bit. Anna leaned in and began to kiss Alison's neck and then up to her cheek before she slid her tongue into Alison's mouth. Alison locked her lips around Anna's tongue and the two kissed a few seconds. Then, Anna simply leaned away. She pulled Alison's hair back again and then tipped her head back up toward me, following it by slowly caressing one of her fingers over Alison's mouth. The attention it drew to Alison's lips brought me right back, and I stood up from the couch. Alison parted her lips, and then stuck out her tongue for more. Anna watched, biting her lip with glee as I shoved my cock back into Alison's mouth.

Muffled moans began to come from Alison as I started to thrust into her mouth. She had no issues with my cock being shoved back to her throat, and Anna took joy in watching up close as I did. Meanwhile her hands were going insane on Alison's body. Anna groped every inch of her she could, grabbing her tits, caressing her legs, even rubbing her pussy, but all of it was over her bikini. It still had not been disturbed. That is, until I began to moan louder, and shove my cock deeper into Alison's throat.

Anna was sitting behind Alison, her hands moving everywhere over her. But she was mostly watching me, waiting. When Anna saw that I was close, she got more amorous toward Alison, kissing and licking her neck more sloppily. Her hands reached back to Alison's tits, and this time I saw Anna reach under her bikini, and begin to play with Alison's nipples directly. Alison let out stifled moans as my cock filled her mouth, and as I pumped into it, I groaned harder, and then pulled back.

Anna knew what was going to happen, and she reacted in an instant. Both her hands reached in and pulled the cups of Alison's bikini top to the side, exposing Alison's perfect tits and giving me the perfect target. Of course, I didn't even get a chance to do it myself. Alison's hand shot up to my cock, and connected right as I started to cum. The first blast shot out and immediately landed on Alison's face, landing across her mouth and chin, but then as she began to jerk my cock and aim down, the rest of it blew all over her waiting tits. Anna moaned at the sight, grinding herself against Alison, while she stared up at me with an eager to please look on her face.

When I finished cumming I sat back down. Alison and Anna both leaned back. Anna flopped back onto the floor, sitting and leaning forward to get a better view of Alison's tits, while Alison stayed on her knees, admiring the view she had of my cum coating her tits before she shot me another look. She licked her lips and then reached down, raking some of the cum between her tits and then lifting it up to her outstretched tongue. Anna moved in again just as she did, locking her mouth onto Alison's and then licking the one rope of cum I had left on her face.

"Does that help with the wait?" Anna asked as they both turned to look at me again.

"It does," I answered, sinking back into the couch, "Although I can't be fully satisfied until there's 10 of you that I can do that to."

Anna and Alison both laughed, and Anna scrambled her way back onto the couch. Alison laid on the floor, continuing to clean herself off, but Anna climbed up into my lap and situated one knee on either side of me.

"I don't have a bikini on and I bet I can make you forget about it a while longer..." Anna said as she teased lowering herself onto my cock.

"Sure you don't want me to save some energy for tomorrow?" I said to Anna, mocking a suggestion she had made earlier in the night. Alison laughed on the floor below us, and Anna dropped her mouth open in a faux show of offense.

"Well if you can't manage," Anna teased and started to move off of my lap.

"No no no," I quickly corrected. I gripped Anna by the hip and brought her back in place, and then leaned up to plant my lips against hers. Anna let out a haughty breath from her nose as if to acknowledge she won, and then kissed me again. Things progressed quickly as I let my hands roam over her body, and Anna soon reached down for my cock, and then set herself on it. We kept making out as she slid down, and continued still as she began to grind her hips back and forth. My cock was fully inside her, and Anna liked it that way, putting all her focus into grinding her clit against me instead of thrusting.

The rest of Friday night went on like that. Anna rode my cock for quite some time, then Alison took a turn. Then Anna took another turn as Alison rode my face. Then I got on top and fucked Alison from behind as she ate out Anna. Then another shuffle and I ended up fucking Anna, with her legs on my shoulders, while Alison rode her face. I came inside Anna's pussy, and the three of us finally called it a night. That's a lie, no we didn't. Group shower, double blowjob, double fingering, post shower fuck on the bed, cumming again inside Alison as I fucked her from behind while pulling wet hair. Then sleep.

The next morning finally arrived, and I left Anna and Alison to get ready as I made the last few arrangements throughout the house. Food and drinks arrived early morning, before any of the girls, as we couldn't take a chance that some caterer would arrive and see 6 actresses walking around in bikinis. People couldn't be trusted not to talk. Today that was easy, as Anna and Alison were still the only ones in the house, and others weren't scheduled to arrive until later.

To my delight, later came quickly. Even before the stated time, girls started arriving. First up was Dove Cameron, the quintessential example of a stacked blonde I couldn't wait to see in a bikini. She arrived dressed very casually in shorts and a t-shirt, noting that her bikini was in her purse. When I told her that she can change and head out to the pool whenever she was ready, she gave me a wink, and then immediately pulled her t-shirt up. After a brief glimpse at her exposed tits, she giggled to herself and then walked off.

Maisie and Sophie arrived next in individual cars, and rushed toward the pool after a brief makeout. Then Sarah Hyland arrived. Then Milana Vayntrub. Then I saw Alison and Anna coming down the stairs and head out back to the pool. By that point I was getting anxious to head back there, but I wanted to be there to ensure the girls would head straight back to the pool.

A solution arrived right after, when Emma Roberts arrived with Kiernan Shipka in tow. After a short greeting, I explained the situation. Kiernan, ever eager to please, volunteered to remain at the door until everyone arrived. She was wearing a sundress that I could tell had her bikini underneath, and I promised her that I would personally take it off her and reward her however she wanted once she got out to the pool. Kiernan took her post with a smile, and Emma and I headed out the back onto the deck housing the pool, hot tub, and bar.