All Comments on 'Drip drip.'

by PantyRaiderX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
parker3522parker3522about 4 years ago
Anonymous Sex in a Bath house is Amazing!

I too go to a men's private bath house in Florida.

It's a spa with lots of areas to explore.

My favorite part of it is the glory holes.

Anonymous hot cock of every color, size and shape.

Most men there want to be edged and then move on to the next cocksucker.

One day at the glory holes in about 2 hours time, I sucked on 22 different cocks.

It was an altered reality for sure.

Kinda like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

Curious er and curious er.

I loved it!

I too write stories here in Literotica. Check them out if you like. Comments appreciated.

parker3522

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NiICE

I just love these first time stories of men learning and enjoying sex with another guy.

PantyRaiderXPantyRaiderXabout 4 years agoAuthor

Bath houses are a lot of fun indeed. They are a place where you can totally let loose and be the slut you've always wanted to be. Not to mention a never ending COCKtail of meat. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I spent the better part of a full evening and night in a bathhouse in Ft.Lauderdale where there is never a shortage of horny guys on the prowl..

I checked in when they opened the doors at 1:00pm, paid the fee for a private room, stripped naked, lubed up my asshole, and preparred for my first visitor.

He wan't long in showing up and my 8 hour oddessy began. I was sucked,fucked, spanked, split roasted and they just kept on cumming (pun intended)..By the end of that incredible "adventure", I had sucked 27 cocks and fucked 3 tight assholes, while durng the same period, had my cock sucked a dozen times or more...as for my totally abused and sore ass, I lost count of the cocks that penetrated me, most of them not gently. I took the time to shower several times to wash off accumulated cum. I finally closed out the night with deep throating a sweet tasting cock of a twink who could not have been more than 19. I made it back to my hotel room with sore asshole,cock, mouth, throat and butt cheeks. But it was all worth it.

PantyRaiderXPantyRaiderXover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. You guys adding your experiences in the comments ensures that my gay dick stays hard. 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantyRaiderX@PantyRaiderX
Gay male who is here to satisfy my slutty urges for anal pleasure. I like all forms of anal penetration including being rimmed, fingered, pegged, prostate massagers, butt plugs, enemas, and penises. I also like having my balls caressed and tickled, having my nipples played wit...