All Comments on 'Drive-by Photoshoot'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy27 days ago

Use it before you lose it!

5

jazzharpjazzharp27 days ago

Wow, where've you been? Great short one.

DarkDave50DarkDave5027 days ago

Welcome back stranger

UnassignedUnassigned27 days ago

Welcome back!

.

You have some stories to finish :-)

TajfaTajfa27 days ago

I liked it until he wouldn't delete it. Her husband was likely to find out and repercussions would follow. He really didn't need to put her at risk.

KingBandorKingBandor26 days agoAuthor

Yeah, i have been doing other things that actually paid money. This story came to me as I drove by a woman just as I described. i kept going, but the image stuck, so when I gor home, I tapped this out. i have some addirional chapters and finales for a couple of my cliffhangers.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6026 days ago

Always the best, even with a little story. Well done.

prinnaveaprinnavea26 days ago

Glad to see you back. Wondered what happened to you. I was busy enjoying your one story, "In Dreams She Came". Then you vanished. I liked this little story, wish I could be that lucky.

silentsoundsilentsound26 days ago

Good to see some of your we work.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Glad to see you're back !

OGHMNWOGHMNW12 days ago

Congratulations to snagging another lonely wife to take advantage of. However, she did accept the modeling fee you offered. She didn’t know about the strings and seeds that went with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...