All Comments on 'Drive Ch. 01'

by DiMarino

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 18 years ago
Hmmm

I kind of liked this tale of a whorey boy-slut babysitter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Please write more, this was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

how wonderful...to be taken like that...kissed...touched..having my boy pussy fucked hard and filled with cum...then discarded...insulted,,,being told when i was going to be fucked again./ my clit is stiff and dripping...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good

good story, i really like the narration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poignant

You really did a lot of character development in such a short story. Great work, great writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago

you should submit to velvetmafia.com, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
exciting

the story was really hot. then when he called him faggot, my cock erupted. hopefully they will get time together for his master to spank him, hurt him, slap him, fill his boy pussy with hot piss. im coming again. i am a cum slut too with a hot man cunt,

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 17 years ago
GREAT writing!

This is hands down the best written story I've seen on this site. Witty, clever and very funny as well as being hot! Nicely done. Congrats dude, you're everything Chris Rice wishes he could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing

Besides it being hot, I liked Chris's point of view in the whole affair. He doesn't like it, yet he likes it at the same time. Brilliant narration. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

I wanna be a babysitter!! Sounds like fun to me,to be deeply ass fucked and filled with hot sticky cum!! Where do I sign up for a job!! Keep up the hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better than Most

You did a really good job with this story. It had more depth to the characters than you usually find with erotic stories. Mainly: you were to the point about the characters, you gave us the story without long paragraphs explaining background or motive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This was pretty wel written. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read,

Got into a similar possition when still at school with a teacher, it became enjoyable after a while if I kept my eyes closed asnd thought of someone else, but, the cash was very handy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Very descriptive and I love the way you describe their intentions. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was 7 1/2, my brother was 6 and my baby sister was 5 years old when our male babysitter made us take turns sucking his cock...We all enjoyed the "games"and never told our parents. When we became teenagers we continued the games with eachother . Both me and my brother fucked our sister the first time when she was 12 .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous