Drive home

Story Info
I drive Ivy home, but we take a quick stop.
2.3k words
4.43
16.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting across the table from me. Late forties. Short-ish and well groomed hair. Think Claire Underwood from House of Cards, but hair charcoal-black. Face was pretty, but you could tell that life hasn't been kind. Dark red matte lipstick. Black dress that is tight around the chest, but loose around arms and below the waist. Breasts are popping from the dress, but there is no deep neckline, so the mounds on the chest are the only thing to evaluate by. They are not huge, but more than a handful with some natural sag. Zipper on the front that I just want to rip down.

Her name is Ivy.

But we are not on a date. Far from it. This is a small work dinner - just 8 people at a nice restaurant. Ivy and I have worked at this company for over 7 years now. Difference is that I started after university and had work my way up. Being 28, I am still the "kid" at the table. I have had the luck to work closely with Ivy for several years and get to know her quite well. She is extremely smart with a great personality. And I have had a crush on her ever since I first met her. Always had a thing for older women.

She has been happily married for over 20 years and has children who are adults now. But that has not stopped us from making comments to each other that HR would probably look down at. But it has all been in jest. Always. I would never make a move on a married woman.

Few years ago at a company party, everyone was drunk deep into the night. The DJ was still playing and Ivy asked me to dance. Which was probably more like stumbling around since it was quite a fast song and were drunk. At the end of the song, in my drunk mind I thought it would be fun to squeeze her ass. I instantly thought I had made a huge mistake. But she just smiled at me and went back to her group of other work friends.

Not long after that party, her husband suddenly died. It hit her very hard. She took time off work for a while and was not really herself after that. All the dirty jokes ended between us. But we remained good work friends.

But back to the dinner. It was very pleasant. We were enjoying good company, food and drinks. I was driving, so I just had a small beer with the starters. Ivy had had 4 or 5 beers and was quite tipsy. She had asked me if I could drive her to her sister's family house after dinner since she plans to spend the weekend with them. She knew that I would likely agree since it is on my way home anyway.

The dinner ended. Everyone paid for themselves since this was not company sponsored. Ivy and I walked back to my car which was parked nearby. Drive to her sister's house was about 45 minutes. We were remembering some of the fun conversations from the dinner and simply having a nice chat.

As we were exiting the city and started driving on a smaller country road, she suddenly put a hand on my thigh. Something sinks in my stomach and for a second I am trying to figure out what to do. I look at her, but she is just looking ahead with a barely visible smile on her face.

I feel her squeeze a bit and take it as a confirmation that this is no accident. I figure - I am single, she is single (as far as I know) - let's see what happens. So I reach across and put my right hand on her thigh. At this point she is stroking my leg and moving closer to my crotch.

I respond by pulling up her dress enough to expose her bare leg, so I can caress her leg and inner thigh which is quite warm. By now her hand is already firmly on my crotch. Although I am wearing jeans, I am sure she can feel that my semi is turning into a proper boner.

Ivy casually, as if talking about weather, suggests that we should find a quiet sideroad. And we are running out of time since there are only 10 minutes left to the destination. But I see on the satnav that there is a tiny road diverting from the main one and going into the woods not far ahead.

While we are approaching the wooded road, I become bolder. My hand is now firmly between her legs, which she graciously spread as much as the car seat allowed. And I am rubbing the front of her lacy panties. The whole area is very warm and slightly moist from the sweat.

She removes her hand from my now rock hard erection and lifts herself up a little to remove the panties. She pulls the dress up and pulls the panties down. Unfortunately I cannot get a glimpse since I have to keep my eyes on the very uneven dirt road that we are now on. But I can see black lace panties on my car's floor. All I can think of is how I want to bury my face in the pussy that they were just covering.

Car is now parked under some trees. I take a quick look around and I am sure the chances of someone walking or driving by are slim to none. I suggest we move to the back seat. Ivy agrees with a face full of smile now. So we quickly get out the front door and into the back door.

Immediately we embrace each other in a deep kiss. While our tongues are trying to make some complex knots, I am trying to get my hand back in that warm place between her legs. I finally reach it and now that it is panty-free, realize that she probably hasn't been shaving in years. I just love a full bush and my boner wholeheartedly agrees by trying to rip my jeans. Ivy holds her breath for a second and then lets out a moan as I slide a finger in her already wet pussy. It is tight. Probably hasn't been fucked in long time. I just want to taste it now.

But it looks like she will have the first taste. Ivy is now clumsily fiddling with my belt. I decide to help her out. So I undo my belt and pants and quickly slide them down to my knees. My cock is now in full mast. Ivy has a quick look and says - "That's beautiful!". Immediately she leans down and takes it in her mouth.

I have had enough blowjobs to have a good reference point. And this is not among the top ones. But the person who is doing it just blows my mind. Ivy is sucking my dick.

Very soon it is starting to feel too good and I suggest she stops if she would like to do something else. She leans back up and we resume kissing and I resume fingering her. I have never been one to object to kissing after blowjob.

Now I decide it is my turn. I pull back from the kiss and softly push Ivy down on the seat, so she is lying on her back. As I am spreading her legs, I have quick thought about what a good decision it was to buy an SUV with a spacious back seat.

Finally I have a full view of her pussy that I have been longing for for so many years. It is fully covered in thick black hair which is the best kind. I lean in and start going to town. It is a warm summer day and she has been sitting in the office and the restaurant the whole day. The smell and taste is strong. I love it. I eat her like I have been starving for a week.

Her breathing is getting deeper and her legs jitter every once in a while. By now I have licked off all the taste. It is just my saliva with her fresh pussy juices. But as her breathing becomes more rapid, I increase my effort now focusing on her clit. Not long after she finishes with a loud moan and squeezes my head with her thighs. Once relaxed again, she gently pushes my head away. I understand that the whole area is quite sensitive now.

Ivy repositions herself by turning around with her butt now facing me. It is still a car backseat, so it is a little awkward. But she finds a position where she is more or less on all fours, but still her butt facing me with legs apart as much as the room allows. I get the message and lift up the back of her dress.

I am now faced with a full view of her ass. It is thick. You can tell she is nearing 50 and doesn't work out. That makes me fully hard again. I grab her cheeks firmly with my hands and spread them. I can get a good look at the hairy pussy from behind. But what is even better is that I can see her asshole on display. It looks neat and tight with the usual dark ring around the hole. And I am surprised that it is completely hairless. Does she just shave her asshole and not pussy? I cannot help it and I just get in and start licking it.

By the strong jitter in her body I understand that she was not expecting that. But very quickly her breathing gets deep and slow. So I continue eating that ass. Of course it has the smell and taste of all day sitting in a warm chair, but nothing that would indicate that she is "unclean". I lick her asshole for a little while occasionally pushing the tip of my tongue inside. It always responds by tensing up.

But now it is time for the main event. I am going to fuck Ivy. I pull my face back from her ass and reposition myself closer behind her. With my right hand I am holding my dick in position. With the left hand I start fingering her pussy. As I start moving closer with my dick, Ivy suddenly speaks.

"Could you fuck me in the ass instead? Lately I've been quite curious about that"

This shocks me for a moment, but I am not going to say no to anal with Ivy. Probably that explains the hairless asshole. But what about lube? Of course I don't have any in my car...

I voice my concern to Ivy. To that she responds by grabbing my hand and spitting in it. "There you go" she says. I rub my dick with her spit and add some of my own. Her asshole is already covered in my saliva. I move even closer and put the head of my dick against the entrance of her ass.

I am sure she has never had anal sex. Probably just fingered herself, at most. So I have to go slow. Very slowly I start pushing in listening to any yelps from her. But it seems that she really wants this because the head of my dick is sliding in and Ivy is just breathing deeply. Once the head slides fully in, a very soft "Oh!" comes from Ivy. I ask if I should pull out, but she keeps pressing against me which I take as a sign to keep going.

Soon my dick is all the way in her ass. The sphincter is very tight around the base of my dick. She is breathing heavily but it seems like she is enjoying the feeling. Nevertheless I give her a few seconds to get used to the feeling. Then I start to slowly pull out. Once the head is at the entrance I start pushing back in again. All the while watching for signs of her discomfort. I really don't want to mess this up.

It seems that she is getting more and more relaxed. So I gradually increase my speed. At some point I can tell by her breathing, that there is no more discomfort and she is really enjoying it now. It is time to fuck her ass for real. I go with hard deep pumps. Ivy responds by moaning heavily. Then along with her moans she says.

"I... can't... believe... you... are... fucking... my... ass..."

That does it. I am past the point of no return. I didn't even check if she is ok that I cum in her ass. I just pump it deeply full of cum. We are both breathing heavily. After a short bit, I feel my erection starting to relax and I slowly pull my dick out. For a second I am concerned that there might be some shit on my dick, but as it slips out I am glad to see it is clean.

We pull ourselves together and embrace in one more passionate kiss. She checks her watch and while I am pulling up my pants, says that she really needs to get to her sister's now.

We hop into the front seats and get on driving. We are both quite exhausted. And honestly it is a little uncomfortable now that sexual tension has been released. Ivy is fixing her hair in the car's vanity mirror while I drive in silence.

As we are pulling up to her sister's house Ivy realizes that her panties are still on the floor. She stuffs them in her purse and as she gets out quickly says "Thanks for the ride. See ya Monday!"

As Ivy closes the door, I can hear her saying to her sister "Hi, sorry I am late. Had to fill up. I really need to use your bathroom"

I pull away smiling and thinking to myself "I fucked Ivy... In the ass".