Drive in Confusion

Story Info
Unanticipated swap at the drive-in movie.
1.3k words
4.18
16.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DRIVE IN CONFUSION

Before my wife Tammy and I were married, we dated for our last few years in high school. In the summer between graduation and college, we often went to the drive-in theater, sometimes alone, often with friends. I was getting in Tammy's pants with my fingers, but hadn't screwed her yet. We were over eighteen, of course.

One Saturday night we went to the drive in with our friends Kevin and Bonnie. Kevin was fucking Bonnie and bragged about it to me. I would catch a glimpse of them in the back seat. Bonnie had a cute body, with nice perky tits.

Tammy was better endowed in the breast department and had a fuller figure. I would usually get her naked except for her panties and we would masturbate each other. We were waiting before we went all the way.

We were watching a double-feature. Kevin and I had a six pack of beer that his brother had bought for us. We had finished our three cans and had to piss after the first movie. The girls wanted a drink and some popcorn too. When we got out of the car, the girls were both nearly naked. They put their blouses back on to keep covered with many people walking by.

Kevin and I pissed and got the refreshments. He was bragging about how hot Bonnie was. She had been sucking his cock, something Tammy had never done for me. "It's fantastic", he said. "You should try it." I said, "That's okay", but he continued to jabber.

"I'll bet she'd suck your dick and maybe even fuck you if we switched seats." He said.

I was a bit foggy in the head after the beer. I didn't say anything and wasn't planning on following his suggestion, but when we got to the car, he got in the front seat instead of me. I just went along with it and climbed into the back.

I saw Bonnie sitting there. She said, "Oh wow. Hi Eddie." She leaned over and we kissed. She was still excited and horny. Her tits were right there, sticking out of her unbuttoned blouse. They were irresistible. I fondled them and put my mouth against her chest and licked her nipples. And there was her pussy. She had her legs spread with one foot on the floor and one on the back of the seat. My fingers found their way and I explored the soft folds of her cunt. I hadn't fingered my girlfriend so this was new experience. I slid a finger inside her as we kissed passionately. She was rubbing my cock and we were swirling our tongues together. My dick was hard enough to drive nails.

I looked at the front seat and Tammy looked at me. She said, "Oh my gosh, Eddie, your friend has his fingers inside me. He's inside my vagina. It feels so good. Is it okay?"

I couldn't object, since I was finger-fucking Bonnie, but for my girlfriend, it was the first time anyone had been inside her cunt. I was jealous, but my dick was thinking about Bonnie and distracted me from any concern about what was happening in the front seat.

Bonnie slid under me and I moved my hips into the saddle. She took my cock in her hand and pulled it toward her. "Do you have a rubber?" she asked. I didn't so she said "Promise to pull out." As I slid my cock into a pussy for the first time, I said I would.

Being inside her cunt was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever had. I could feel the warm, moist walls of her cunt as my cock moved in and out. The sensation on my prick was like nothing I had experienced. I had masturbated, but the warm, wet feeling of an actual vagina was truly special. We used our tongues to probe the other's mouth. I felt myself starting to come and pulled my cock out just in time. I released a huge load of semen onto Bonnie's stomach. She kissed me and said, "Thank you, that was wonderful." I sat back, looking at her soft, beautiful body. I held her close.

Then I snapped back to reality and looked into the front seat. I couldn't see Tammy and Kevin. I did see her foot on the top of the seat. I leaned forward just a little and saw her other leg and foot on the dashboard. If was apparent that Kevin was fucking her. I hadn't thought about that. My friend was taking my girl-friend's cherry. I had held off and now he had gotten there first. I heard her gasp and Kevin grunt as they finished. It didn't seem like he had pulled out or anything. Had he come inside my girl's cunt?

I was worried and Bonnie could tell. "Don't worry about it." She said. "She's got plenty for you too." She knew that Tammy was a virgin. She was trying to console me and tell me it was no big deal. They laid there for a few minutes, kissing and holding each other. Kevin pulled up his pants and looked back at me and said, "Let's switch again." I pulled up my pants and we got out of the car. He gave me a high-five that I returned half-heartedly.

I got in the front seat. Tammy was totally naked and was leaning against the door. She was covered with a glowing sheen of sweat. Her hair was mussed and her face was flushed. She looked like she had been fucked for sure. I leaned in and whispered to her, "Did you?"

She started to cry and said "Yes. I'm sorry. I was saving it for you."

We held each other and she said, "I had taken my panties off to surprise you. When he got in the car, he moved on top of me like you do sometimes, but didn't stop. He was inside me before I knew what had happened and then he was on top of me and I couldn't stop him." After another few seconds she said, "Once he had started, it felt so good that I moved with him. It felt so good."

I heard Bonnie giving Kevin hell in the back seat. Kevin said "Eddie. I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys hadn't done it. I never would have if I had known."

I said, "It's okay." but it wasn't.

Then Tammy held me and kissed me and said, "Make love to me. I want you inside me. Now, please." She grabbed my cock which got it hard again. I slid right into her wet cunt. She felt wonderful, so warm and tight around my cock. I wanted her so much. I was so excited and I wanted to have all of her. I was able to fuck her for quite a while. We were totally consumed with passion for each-other. I will always remember that first time we made love. Tammy had her first orgasm with me inside her. When I was ready to come, I pulled out and shot my semen on her belly. We kissed and held each other. We were covered with sweat and the windows were totally fogged-up. We couldn't see the movie at all.

I asked if Kevin had come inside her. She didn't know. I asked Kevin, "Kevin, did you come inside her." He said "Yes." I thought "Oh shit. What if he got her pregnant?" But then he said, "I came inside her but I had a rubber on." Then he said, "You'd know it if I'd shot my cum into her, she'd be a mess."

It had been a weird night. I had fucked two girls and had come on their bellies. My girl lost her cherry to another guy, but then she let me have some too. We continued to screw like rabbits for five years. We moved in together and eventually got married.

We see Kevin and Bonnie occasionally and though nothing is said, we all know that he was the first one to fuck Tammy.

Other than that night, I'm the only one who has been inside her and I work hard to keep her satisfied so it will stay that way.