All Comments on 'Drive-In Double Feature'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 3 years ago

Nice little story, Melissa. One anachronism though - "like" the way you use it in several places in dialogue is more nineties than fifties, I think. At least Johnny wasn't driving an Edsel ;).

davet1davet1over 3 years ago

I loved the atmosphere you created, especially the B-movies. Thanks for sharing.

BumkneeBumkneeover 3 years ago
Delightful

What a delightful story. Five star, though I don't usually award top prize if I don't get off on it. It was definitely arousing and I loved the double "two in one night" line. Great. Where were girls like that when I was in school?

MelissaBabyMelissaBabyover 3 years agoAuthor

EB: I thought it was, like, a beatnik thing, daddy-o!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really clever premise

Nice plot line. Well thought out. Not rushed.

Problem was that the sex scenes -- either/both -- weren't erotic enough. Too matter-of-fact. Not enough fooling around. Not enough petting. Not enough teasing before getting down to the main attraction. Johnny was supposedly good with his hands, but there wasn't enough of that.

Then, Johnny wouldn't eat pussy. So why didn't a little pussy licking happen with Bobby? It sure wold have drawn the distinction between them even greater.

Gave it 4 stars. Could have been 5.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Those were the days

I've always wondered how many babies were conceived at the Passion Pit? There were plenty of opportunities, all right. I recall one night my girlfriend (later my wife) fogged up the windows so much that no one could see what we were doing--and just as well they couldn't.

Good luck in the contest.

RustyoznailRustyoznailover 3 years ago

Ahh, the old drive-in. Wonder if they'll make a comeback?

Good one Melissa. Thanks

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 3 years ago
Thank you for this hot story

The girl having dinner with mom and dad and then going to have sex with the two guys - I liked this.

Thinking about myself as being a cineast i would never ever visit a ‚Autokino‘, but the atmosphere you described was a big turn on.

NotWiseNotWiseover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story MB. The detail of Peggy getting her underpants caught on the car door made me laugh. I read it three times.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

Great work! Love the play in the title, too. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I bet your sexy ass could handle two in one night.

Or three in one night if you're feeling hungry.

Selina_ShawSelina_Shawover 3 years ago
So fun to read

This was super fun and playful and I love the 50s atmosphere!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Oh yeah!

Glory days they'll pass you by. Enjoy then while you can. Loved this one! 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star fun

The trapped in the car door was excellent. You could possibly correct dis-interested to un-interested but aside from that petty point an excellent short story.

Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years ago

Wow! I'm sorry it took so long to find this! What a great story! I like the narrative voice, the flea shed out characters, the milieu, the sexiness of it all. A classic!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

This is the first of your stories that I've read, but damn, is it good! Woman, you can write. I loved the way you played with Peggy's emotions about Bobby, and even his about her. Those two share a destiny. 5* from me, JB Edwards

PS: And Peggy is right: Two in one night is pretty cool.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years ago

Hi Melissa, five stars! I have a drive-in story here too, set in 1949, but the attempt at sex goes haywire. Would you like to read it? It's at a drive-in that really existed at the time, and the movie is real too!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 2 years ago

Hard to believe, but the young people in this story would be - what? - over eighty by now.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 2 years ago

Nice story, and well written. Well-paced and breezy and fun and sexy on the surface but with more going on below. I feel like I'm seeing just the tip of the iceberg. I like that it's not too long; you packed a lot into a short story and didn't say too much. You didn't have to. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

;;

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Frenetic and fun! Thank you,

Capricon713Capricon7134 months ago

Great story reminds me of nights at the drive in

16GaDouble16GaDouble20 days ago

Wish we still had drive-ins here.

I'd take the grand-kids.

16GaDouble16GaDouble20 days ago

Two in one night.....

Very descriptive and emotional writing. Excellent, believable dialog, too.

Only edit I would have made: Muzak is a proper-noun, and therefore should have been capitalized.

I will continue to read your catalog!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Fantastic!!! Two bucks for a car load.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...