Drive-in Movie Date

Story Info
Teasing and Edging at the Drive In.
1.9k words
4.12
19.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met online of course. Cliff was such a very nice man, in the trades, divorced, with a couple of grown children, his daughter living with him due to a condition that prevented her from living alone although she was quite busy working an attending school full time. I had a roommate that wouldn't have been cool with me having company over so we were kind of stuck for alone time at either home. So our outings started as trips to the drive in movies indulging a few kinks that we shared.

He would come to my house to pick me up like any good, courteous date would. After I got in the van, his work van, he would carefully tie my ankles to the undercarriage of the seat with soft rope. Then he would tie my wrists to each other with the slack behind me so they were pinned there and positioned by my hips, comfortably and mostly looking normal to the casual observer. I'd be crazy hot and WET by the time I initially sat down in the seat since I knew what was coming :) Cliff was smiling and cheerful as he went about his business securing me with the ropes and then fastening the seat belt for me. I had noticed a pronounced bulge in the front of his khakis, so that was exciting to start us off as well.

He got into the driver's seat and asked if I was excited about seeing the movie. I smiled as I replied that I was, seeming casual but inside I was on fire and delirious with need as we made the 30 minute drive while we made conversation about everyday matters, the week's events and so on, which did nothing to quell my excitement.

It was the usual going in through the ticket booth, everything seeming completely normal to the cashier, naturally, then the next objective was for Cliff to try to find a spot close enough to see the movie screen but hopefully not desirable enough to be likely to attract someone who would want to park right next to us.

Cliff was grinning like mad as he came around and untied my feet. He had fixed the middle of the van in front between the two seats. So he could help me move over to sit on the middle padded seat he'd created for me. I had worn a 60's style peasant dress that had a drawstring neckline and a slit up the front with snaps all the way up to the waist, which he got arranged all straight and just right, for easy access, you know, haha! He laid me down onto the passenger seat while he went around to my loose feet in the driver's seat. From my comfy pillow I saw him take out a rod what turned out to be a very nicely made adjustable spreader bar which he used to get me spread out just perfectly and bound just tightly enough by my ankles. I could hardly breathe from my exploding inner excitement. He said very quietly, "I made two of these so if you don't stay still enough I can employ a second one between your knees to ensure you behave while I tease, torment and edge you to my heart's content." I truly thought I would asphyxiate from desire and raw need, my hands useless, the rope connecting them held snug and secure by my weight on top of it and behind me, no hope of escape there! Cliff maintained a kind of inward smile throughout as he SO VERY slowly unsnapped the bottom of my dress, laying it evenly aside exposing about a third of me in a strip down the middle. What he did next was attach a gauzy piece of fabric to the window on that side then closed and locked the driver's door.

Cliff walked slowly around the van to the passenger door at my head. He leaned in and turned off the overhead light, twilight was coming closer to night. He had a curtain he was able to let down inside to cover the windshield, which he employed. As he blocked any remaining view of what was going on inside with his body at the door, Cliff stood by my head and undid the bodice of my dress and used more soft rope to bind each breast so that as the night progressed they would swell and become more and more sensitive. I had mentioned during one discussion or another that my breasts were not very sensitive, neither the breast tissue nor my nipples, and that I found that lack disappointing. After binding each breast, he attached a clamp to my nipples, so soft were the clamps that I couldn't even feel them but we both knew that as the breast tissue began to swell, the clamps would begin to be felt more and more, starting with mild titillation and moving into more prominent then harsher sensations...

Have you ever had a tremor of desire pass through you? it would feel almost like a seizure, so visceral... When I have felt it, it has been from anticipation, on the edge of what IS to come and has not happened yet... USUALLY... or maybe the smallest amount of contact and activity has happened and I'm on the brink of so much more...

At any rate, Cliff, gently lifts me up and slides himself into the passenger seat, arranging my upper body perfectly by pulling me up higher and more towards the window into his arms so that he had the perfect ability and range to reach to reach my breasts, pussy and thighs when my knees were up...

By now it was dark outside and the movie trailers had started, Cliff raised the curtain over the windshield and we were perfectly obscured by the dark. My breasts were covered back up at that point by my dress while the ropes and the clamps were slowly doing their work of arousal and stimulation.

Cliff leaned over and kissed me, which was so sexy and wonderful that I ALMOST forgot about my burning hot, pulsating, demanding pussy for a little while :) after a time of some very wonderful kissing, Cliff began running his hands over me, light caresses skimming over my thighs and lower legs, my knees bent... teasing, almost like tickling they were so light, more like teasing to ignite than anything definite or the slightest bit satisfying. Cliff was chuckling, like to himself, as he continued to devil me with almost there touches. After a few minutes he says, so faintly it might as well hav been to himself, "If you don't keep your knees up for me like I want you to, I have that other spreader bar I can use between your knees and a way to attach it to the ceiling of the van to make sure I keep your knees up and spread so that I can have the access I insist on having for this entire LONG evening. You know, there's no guarantee that I will ALLOW you, or more accurately, MAKE you cum this evening. NO promises there!"

And with that his hand ever so delicately began to move almost imperceptibly over my naked pussy, SO briefly I thought I might have imagined it and back to teasing all along my thighs and up and over and around and barely skimming over the top of my pussy every now and then. Cliff moving up to barely carress my breasts and nipples through my very thin dress, my breast tissue having become much more sensitive by the moment. I'm glad the windows are up, the motor and A/C running because I've been moaning softly, not so softly and louder at various moments.

Cliff opens the glove compartment and takes out a brush, a kind of big, fluffy, soft looking brush that he uses to tickle my thighs and over my pussy in an impossibly tantilizing way that is not the least bit satisfying but entirely maddening and making me feel even more desperate for some REAL touching... which I wouldn't have even thought possible! I start to plead, for the first time, "Please, please, please", not really asking for anything in particular because I can't even think well enough to articulate anything but of course Cliff knows what I'm asking for. He says, conversationally, "You know, I remember what you told me about being so greedy with yourself, just getting turned on the quickest, easiest way and then getting yourself quickly off and I am not going to let that happen here. I KNOW, and not only because you told me, how much you NEED and how much you LONG FOR a long, LONG, drawn out, preferably helpless, tease before being allowed to/being made to cum, HARD and that's what you're going to get, and not just for your pleasure and satisfaction but also mine!"

Then he goes on with the impossibly unsatisfying tickling soft brush over my thighs and pussy, opening the bodice of my dress and teasing my breasts and nipples and then up over my collarbones and my neck... I'd forgotten how much I adore having my collarbones and neck very softly caressed! and then my face and back down my neck and collarbones and breasts and nipples over and over until I'm just mad with it and suddenly there's a much stiffer brush at work against my nipples, making me cry out with suprise and desire shooting straight down into my pussy! Cliff starts kissing me again, brushing my nipples just a less vigorously with the stiffer brush while he kisses me passionately for a little while... and I'm squirming a bit as I'm in that position of 'almost' in his lap held deliciously close while he torments me with pleasure.

While I'm in the delirium of Cliff's kisses it takes a moment for me to realize that the brushing of my nipples has stopped although they are kind of stinging still in a pleasant way. Now I am starting to feel Cliff pushing my knees farther apart and another brush moving at first over the outside of my pussy... I hear Cliff say softly to me, "Remember the very first video you sent to me of the French man that had a woman tied with her legs apart and open, knees tied to thighs, on a table while he tormented her pussy with a lubricated brush running it over and over her inner and outer labia, irregularly, slow and fast and unpredictably and occasionally over her clitoris driving her wild, making her wait but taking her SO close time and time again before he MADE her cum? and THEN he continued to stimulate her AFTER her made her cum, TOO, in much the same way. That was SO Sexy, it made me SO HOT. I have YOU in the perfect position to do just that! Just the right kind of brush, too. BUT you won't be cumming anytime soon... although I suppose it's possible that you might 'accidentally' have a 'ruined' orgasm... hmmm? What do you think of that, my sweet? I KNOW what you need, you've communicated it so clearly and I'm thrilled to help you with your special needs." My response? One of those tremors of need and passion wracking my body... and such moaning while Cliff starts doing with the brush just exactly what's he's been talking about from the video... OMG

More in Part 2 will be coming.