All Comments on 'Drive Me Insane'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When I started reading your preface, I was skeptical, no way she can top the existing series... I was wrong and I eat my humble pie with gusto. College Moriah and Suzie are still delightful. You are a delightful writer. This entire Moruzieverse is delightful. DEEE. LIIIIGHT. FULLLLL. Now I want timelines where S & M are in the Victorian era, in the middle of WW2, in post-Apocalyptic wasteland, Gold Rushers, in outer space, as moody vampires... lol I kid. (Not. Lol)

Seriously, though, thanks. I truly enjoy the humor, tenderness and whackadoodleness of your characters and stories. Very consistent. If you turn pro, especially YA genre, I wouldn't be shocked if you find success.

Looking forward to another alt, the latest installment of the OG storyline, and even new stories/series.

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

“Grow some tits, man!” Jesse is such a good friend.

This story has it all: wonderful bantering dialog, great scenes that move the romance forward and finally blistering hot sex. A vivid window into steamy hormone-filled college life.

I’m glad about your author’s note at the beginning because otherwise I would have been saying WTF? after following Suz and Mor for so long. Your writing just keeps getting better!!

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Like the alternative universe/love your two MCs — captured younger versions and setting perfectly; the banter/dialogue great, the party closet scene just as it should be, and the sex — what can I say. Am curious: why the sexology “lecture/lesson” on the biology of penetrative sex in response to “why do you like using a strap.” Distraction/unnecessary; maybe in character, not sure. Seemed directed more at the reader than Susie (?). That said, certainly true that strap-on sex (Liam) figures prominently in their play in both universes. Just an observation. Whatever works.

proseinagardenproseinagarden10 months agoAuthor

Y'all are so sweet! I love all the AU ideas. I'm trying to focus on finishing the main series though. Don't distract my ADHD brain... @Migbird thanks for your comment! I love strap-ons! It does seem to bleed through a bit, huh? :D

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yay!! Love this AU bonus! Can’t wait to see how you wrap up the main series (definitely wouldn’t say no to more alternate stuff from you — you’re incredibly talented)!! Mor and Suzie are the best chars on this site — you’ve made them so REAL!!

ComingUpSmellingLikeRosesComingUpSmellingLikeRoses10 months ago

Adorable! Moriah seems like a handful but yes, very hot. :D upvote for sexy vampire AU!

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

This was fantastic! Adored the banter between the two of them, the tension, the attraction, the attempt to avoid their feelings. Can't decide if those aspects were hotter than the sex scenes or not! It felt a lot like "A Girl Named Mitch" in tone (which I love), even down to the supportive male friend, and gave me some ideas for the piece I'm currently working on (so thanks in advance). The attention to detail was great as well - I never knew that about Portuguese, and the safe sex messages were great (as I've never shared toys between partners, this had never occurred to me as a potential issue). Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES