Drive Thru

Story Info
A wife discovers that her husband is unfaithful.
1.8k words
3.7
18.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife suspected something...

There were already many nights when I had gone out and had arrived late. She knew about the poker nights, beer nights, and soccer nights, but there were some other events beyond her awareness.

After 25 years of marriage, two children, and many adventures together; she was not easy to fool. But our sex life had diminished and became routine. Raising the kids, paying the bills, facing maturity, perhaps had dried us up as a couple. Or at least she didn't seem to have the same interest in sex. On one occasion she told me that she was lazy about the "acrobatics" and foreplaying.

My problem was that I didn't. In my 50s I felt I had to make the most of what power I had left. So once a week I went out to take care of myself. I had become serially unfaithful, while my wife seemed content to fuck me once every month and a half.

However, one night she confronted me.

We were coming from a barbecue at a friend's place, and we had had some wine, which made me horny. While she was changing into her pajamas, I stood watching from an armchair her nice tits and her ass still round despite cellulite. I'm sure any young gentleman would appreciate her body. I took her by the waist and made her sit on me. I slipped my fingers between her panties and was able to sink them slightly into her pussy.

She protested, saying she was tired and I was drunk. So I knew nothing would happen. She went to bed and I told her I had to go back to the friends to get something I had forgotten.

She stood up angrily, shouting and asking if I had a lover. I told her no. But she insisted, screamed, and cried. She told me she would not forgive me if I had a mistress. That she didn't care if I slept with someone else, but that she would never put up with me loving someone else.

The confession surprised me. I swore to her that there was no one else I had feelings for, but that I had certainly fucked others. the confession seemed to appease her. I expected her to throw me out of the house, ask me for a divorce. But she sat on me again, and this time she took my hand and put it on her pussy. We kissed each other. I asked her if she was fine. And she said yes. That he loved me and could stand anything while we stayed together.

There was a pause. My head detonated and the morbid curiosity was already difficult to hide. I kissed her deeply and slipped my fingers into her wet pussy, circling inside her and opening her cunt. She moaned and was totally wet. With her hands she began to unbutton my pants, looking for my member; while she asked me to swear that I only loved her.

- Swear to me. Swear to me that you don't love another

- I swear, baby

- Tell me you're mine

- Yes, I am...

I told her as she sat on top of me and I penetrated her. She began to ride my cock, plunging it all the way into her womb.

- I know I've left you alone, but I love you and I want you. I would do anything for you.

- Anything?

- Yes, she said,... Sure I will!

I lifted her to pull my cock out of her sex. Obviously, she protested, as she was about to come. But she obeyed when I ordered him to put on her shoes.

- We are going out! You'll see what I've been doing and that I don't love anyone else.

- Wait! my panties!

- No panties! No bra! - I said- just the shoes...

She did so. She went out to the car in her pajamas (a short, half-transparent robe), her sneakers, and a sweater that she found in the car.

- Where are we going? she yelled.

- You´ll see... I replied curtly. Are you still wet?

She was. I inserted my fingers into her pussy as I drove and she began to breathe heavily, opening her legs as wide as she could and holding my arm to prevent me from leaving her again before the orgasm.

I drove for about ten minutes until we came to a dark street, next to a square with large trees, where cars slowed down and street girls approached to offer their services.

It was like a big market, where blondes, brunettes, Latinas, and Asian girls were offered. Of all ages, sizes, and heights. They dressed sexily. Some of them showed their parts shamelessly. And if they managed to close a good deal, they would get into a vehicle smiling.

I was driving slowly, like a race car driver taking his car to a pit stop. My wife was surprised when she saw that fair. She wouldn't let me take my fingers out of her pussy, but she was paralyzed.

- Here is where I come when feeling in need. No love. Just meat.

- Pick one! she commanded.

- Sure?

- Yeah! I want to see you fucking one of these sluts.

I saw an Asian girl, petite in a short skirt and black stockings, and stopped the car. I asked my wife if she liked me and she nodded yes, but her eyes widened in surprise. We rolled down the window and the smiling girl came over. When she peeked her head out of the car, she could see my wife and my hand between her legs.

- Wow, they are hot in here! Want some company? I am Tiffany!

We quickly negotiated a deal and the girl opened the back door.

- I didn't know you liked Asian girls, my wife said to me without reproach.

- It's not for me. It's for you.

Back home, I prepared some drinks. We were in the living room. The little hooker asked our names. I invented a random name. And my wife said her name was Juliet, which would become her play name.

We toasted and I asked Tifanny to sit next to my wife. She did so and we toasted again, to drink until the glasses were empty. The effect of the alcohol was almost immediately noticeable on both of their noses and cheeks, which turned red. I poured another drink and when I went to hand it to the little whore I told her that my wife was close to having an orgasm, but that we had not been able to complete the task, because we went out to get help.

The girl flew over to my wife and told her that she could take over if she agreed. To my surprise, my wife grabbed the little slut by the chin and started kissing her on the mouth. She kissed and caressed her tits, trying to free them from the small bra she was covering them with. Tiffany, seeing that determined reaction, unfastened her bra and then went for my wife's pussy with her fingers.

I sat on the couch in front of them to enjoy the show.

When our guest's tits were free, my wife caressed them impudently, then went down to lick them with desire. The little girl then put her arm around my wife from behind to find her ass and pussy, which was once again soaking wet thanks to the skillful fingers of the Asian star we had hired.

My wife, who seemed to be as if possessed by excitement, pulled up the girl's skirt and made her undo her pantyhose, which was conveniently over her stockings.

- I have never in my life eaten another woman's pussy," she commented as she looked at me with eyes between grateful and incredulous.

Then he plunged his face into the depths of that sexy Asian twenty years younger, who was now beginning to moan. Then she plunged her face into the depths of that sexy Asian twenty years younger, who was now starting to moan. Maybe because she enjoyed me eating her out, she knew what to do. First, she licked her lips, like thunder. Then she started sucking on her clit and down to her pussy, still sucking and licking. Next, she would join her fingers in the game.

The girls have special skills and in a heartbeat, those two women knew how to settle on the couch, to make a 69 that was intense, long and in which both alternated to reach the first orgasm. First, my wife screamed with pleasure and her legs began to tremble, letting herself collapse on that little girl. But she recovered quickly and was able to return the favor to the young lady, who in the commotion exclaimed words of pleasure in her native language.

When I saw that they were regaining strength and starting to gain energy again, I decided to join in. I asked Tiffany to sit on the couch, leaving her buttocks on the edge of the cushion, so that my wife, kneeling on the floor could continue licking her pussy. Then, I, from behind, penetrated her. First I plunged my cock into her pussy, which was hot and wet, but tight from so much activity without penetration. As I pushed my cock into her, the deeper she sank into her hairy pussy.

- Oh my god! You guys are amazing! screamed Tiffany

- Is she a good pussy sucker?

- Yeah! she is... a real slut!

And being recognized by that slut, made my wife try harder to eat her pussy, while at the same time igniting my desire. So I moved my cock to her ass, and between spankings and moans of both girls, I cum inside my wife.

Tired, sweaty, drunk... the three of us fell asleep on the living room carpet. The sun woke us up in the morning and we said goodbye to Tiffany, but not before lending her some clothes so as not to attract the attention of the neighbors.

We made some coffee and toast and Juliett and I had breakfast with almost no talking.

She looked calm, surprised, with a feeling I couldn't describe. After a while, she asked me, "You really didn't want to fuck that girl?"

- Well, maybe I did... she was really hot. But I wanted you to enjoy her.

- Why?

- So you could see that you can fuck without love, and have a good time.

-Mmm... I see... and now what?

I smiled, not sure what to answer. There was no plan. No ulterior motives. So I could only say

- We'll see, I don't know... I just know I won't be alone.