Driven to Desire

Story Info
Chance overturns a lady's relationship with her chauffeur.
7.2k words
4.79
6.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

Dark clouds clustered the sky above the city, pouring down heavy summer rain upon the busy streets. A luxury car was parked right in front of a prestigious college's grand doors, its metallic black paint gleaming under the streetlights and the few rays of the sun that managed to penetrate the thick clouds. Students were leaving the college's hall, flowing in the street and facing the humid weather as best as they could.

Standing next to the driver door of the car was a tall, slender woman wearing a black suit, a white shirt underneath and a black tie. Her short blonde hair was tied in a small bun and a dark gray driver's cap was resting atop her head. She was stoically sheltering herself from the rain with a large umbrella, trying to keep her impeccable clothes and formal footwear away from the rain as much as possible.

The driver, who had a small, elegant name tag reading Clara pinned under her right shoulder, unbuttoned her suit's jacket. She picked up her currently useless sunglasses from her forehead where they had been resting before sliding them inside an inner pocket. After a minute, her eyes narrowed and she took a deep breath as she finally spotted the person she was waiting for.

A group of three young women had just exited the dry haven of the college's building. The leading one was a voluptuous brunette, the top of her school uniform visibly hard-pressed to contain her breasts. A small gap below her checkered skirt and above her black, semi-transparent stockings exposed the creamy, silky skin of her legs.

The brunette let out a giggling laugh and flickered a lock of her hair away from her face. The two women next to her, a cute redhead with heavy freckles on her face and a raven-haired girl with an androgynous face, were fawning over her, visibly stricken. The three girls split up a few steps into the streets after a few words. The brunette casually approached the parked car while the other two girls began to run on the sidewalk.

Clara quickly sprung to life. She strode toward the brown-haired student, hurriedly protecting the young woman from the rain with the umbrella with one hand and taking the small yet heavy bag the brunette was carrying with the other.

"Good Evening, Miss Hayes." Clara said softly. "I hope your day was pleasant."

The student mumbled something that vaguely resembled a greeting and acquiesced with a simple nod. As the two women reached the car, Clara opened the passenger door and her passenger quickly disappeared into it. As she was settling into the spacious and luxurious interior of the car, Clara closed the door, swiftly stored the brunette's bag inside the trunk and took her place behind the wheel.

"Are we heading straight to the house, Miss Hayes?" Clara asked as she turned the key, the car quietly waking up.

"Yes." The student didn't bother answering with a sentence consisting of more than one word. Her eyes were already glued to her phone.

With a nod, Clara released the handbrake and pulled out of her parking spot, joining the flow of traffic. After a short while, the chauffeur cleared her throat and looked at the passenger through the rearview mirror.

"We could have taken them back to their homes. Your friends I mean. The car is large enough for the three of you and I'm sure your father wouldn't have minded."

The student's eyes left her phone and she stared at Clara's reflection in the mirror, confusion visible on her face. "But why would we?" She shrugged. "Besides, they are not my friends. They are..." She paused to look for the correct word. "... my fan-club. My lackeys if you will, just like you. But Father do not pay them, as far as I know."

Clara held back a deep sigh as the student's attention returned to her smartphone. As someone who made a living driving wealthy people around, Clara was used to spoiled people's tantrums and caprice, but few were as disdainful and utterly insufferable as Olivia-Rose Hayes.

The young woman was the destined heiress of her magnate of a father's financial empire and as such had known nothing but luxury and reverence from people gravitating around her family. But Olivia-Rose, or simply Rose for a select few people, was not deprived of qualities.

At twenty years old, she was utterly gorgeous and combined with the elegant makeup and expensive clothes she usually adorned herself with she made head turns everywhere she went. She was also sharp and smart in a ruthless manner, just like her very successful father. And when she cared long enough to pretend, she could be incredibly charming.

"Why was your suit unbuttoned?" The British accent of Olivia-Rose's voice suddenly pulled Clara out of her thoughts.

"I-- I'm sorry, Miss Hayes, I was just--"

"Don't bother, I don't care. I expect your appearance to be impeccably maintained, especially if I am to be seen with you."

"Of course, Miss Hayes. That won't happen again."

The chauffeur was glad that Rose wasn't paying much attention to her, because Clara's eyes rolled hard at the heiress' pettiness. Yes, Olivia-Rose Hayes was a bitch through and through, but one with an incredibly wealthy father that paid pretty well.

Clara adjusted the rearview mirror and took the advantage of the opportunity to steal a good glance at Rose. Each feature of the student's face seemed perfect. Her curly, brown locks flowing on the side of her face and on the back of her neck, her wide, green eyes, the discrete freckles on her cheeks and around her cute little nose, her full lips enhanced by her crimson red lipstick and even the little yet definitely noticeable mole just below the left corner of her mouth. It was like her face had been handcrafted to be the very definition of sultry.

Clara's eyes returned to the road. She wasn't in a position where she could allow herself to be distracted by her passenger's surreal attractiveness. Her hands tightened around the wheel and she tried her best to ignore the increasingly uncomfortable tightness in her pants.

--------------------

As soon as she heard the slam of the door of her condo closing behind her, Clara's shoulders slumped. With a sigh, she began stripping out of her tight, professional clothes until she stood wearing nothing more than her sport bra that concealed her breasts, her boxer and her black socks.

Clara gathered her discarded clothes and hung them, the luxury driver couldn't afford to let her uniform crease and get dirty. Then, still half naked, she opened her fridge only to be greeted by its almost total emptiness. Shaking her head, Clara grabbed one of the few remaining cans of soda.

Sipping on her drink, Clara toured her home aimlessly, thoroughly ignoring all the undone chores such as the dirty dishes piling up in the sink, until she found herself in the small room with her computer. She sat on her chair, the cool leather pleasant against her mostly bare skin, and shook the mouse to wake the computer from its slumber.

Everything was still exactly as she had left them last night, including the porn and camshow websites she had been browsing. It didn't take long for all the thumbnail debauchery to awaken the part of Clara's anatomy that she struggled with the most currently. Her cock was rapidly and needily hardening in her underwear.

Ever since her puberty, Clara had had an impressive sex drive, needing to relieve herself one way or another quite often. But the chauffeur had been going through a dry spell for the last couple years, her job's lengthy and imprevisible hours quite incompatible with dating. So she had resorted to scouring the web for porn to her taste, and her latest fancy was cam girls: women teasing, sucking and fucking live for an horny audience.

Clara shrugged, deciding that now was as good as later for a quick wank. She pulled down her boxer to free her impressive, half-hard cock and gave it a squeeze. Clara was proud of her endowment, her cock rivaling the biggest she had seen in the porn industry, but her length and girth meant very little when it was her own hands wrapped around it.

Her left hand slowly running up and down her shaft, Clara browsed through her favorites and the most popular channels. Over the past few weeks, Clara had noticed a newcomer quickly rising through the ranks, but she had always preferred her own, already established favorites and had never checked it out.

But now, the strangely popular new channel named BetterThanYou20 was sitting among the top ten most viewed. The camshow world was a cutthroat, highly competitive one, and for one girl to make it, it required more than beauty or kinkiness. Today was the day to give it a shot, Clara thought, and she clicked on the thumbnail.

From the get go, Clara noticed that the video quality was top notch and that the sound was crystal clear. Overhaul the stream was at an impressive level of technical quality. But she didn't linger on that thought for long.

The cam girl herself was stupidly sexy. She was laying on her back on a large bed with pure white sheets, her body only covered by sheer pink lingerie. Her eyes and her upper face were covered by an elegant, black masquerade mask while her mouth was hidden by a simple surgical mask.

Due to the perspective, Clara was unsure of the girl's height, but she definitely bore a killer hourglass figure; massive round breasts, thick thighs and equally large butt surrounding a tiny, wasp-like waist. Her skin was fair and youthfully silky, her messy brown hair showed signs of curling.

The cam girl's panties had been slightly displaced, exposing her pussy, and she was currently shoving two fingers in her drenched snatch frantically, making her whole body shake and her soft flesh jiggle. She was breathing loudly against her mask, sweat beading on her bare skin.

Clara suddenly noticed that she had stopped stroking her cock and yet her cock was as hard as it could get, precum already leaking out of its tip. Something about this girl had transfixed Clara and she got a good understanding of why she was so popular. Clara resumed masturbating, lightly playing with her nipples as well as watched BetterThanYou20 play with herself.

Suddenly, the cam girl, who was called Betty by her chatters, stopped fingering herself. She straightened and looked straight at the camera. Her brown eyes held an intensity that almost made Clara flinch.

"Ahem. I'm doing this for you, perverts. If you don't show me some appreciation, maybe I should just stop."

The inflections of 'Betty''s voice, her phrasing and her accent all felt familiar to Clara, but as a whole, the girl's voice was entirely foreign to the chauffeur. Mere seconds after her threat that also felt like a shameless beg, donations began to flow, far too many to see or read them all.

The cam girl snickered loudly. "That's more like it. Thank you, losers."

Betty's hands went behind her back and made quick work of her bra's clasp. Her heavy breasts sagged slightly, free from the constraining cloth. The cam girl rose to her feet and approached the camera, letting her sexy bra dangle in front of it.

"I bet you would love to wrap my bra around your cock. After all, that's almost as if you were nested against my warm, soft breasts." She cooed. "Maybe I should send it to the most generous of you."

Another wave of donation filled the chat and Betty cackled. "In your dreams, sods. Even my clothes are too good for you."

Betty's fingers slipped in between her panties and her skin, and soon the last piece of clothing on her body slid down her legs. With a well practiced flick of her foot the cam girl sent her underwear flying in her room. She disappeared offscreen for a second, then came back carrying an armload of dildos of various sizes and shapes.

"Now... What shall I do..." Betty wondered out loud as she dropped her load of sextoys on the bed and sat next to them. She skimmed through the walls of text in her chat, lazily teasing her cunt and her nipples. "Anal? You do know that women have a hole literally made for sex, right? What is with men's obsession with that orifice?"

Still, the cam girl changed position and laid down prone on her bed, exposing her perfect butt to the camera. She sucked on the fingers of her right hand, then it began to roam in between her cheeks, caressing her puckered hole. "Contrary to you, I'm not a filthy degenerate, so I'll have to... go slowly..." She teased as the tip of her index finger breached the entrance of her ass.

Betty's whole body squirmed and hot breaths escaped her mouth as her finger went deeper and deeper in her asshole. Pleasured grunts and moans echoed in the room as the cam girl fingered herself, the appreciation of her thin finger in her hole audible. She suddenly pulled it out with a wet pop, only to grab a dildo from the bunch nearby.

Thick as a thumb and long as a pencil, the dildo she had chosen was by far the smallest of the bunch. Blindly, she guided its tip to her slightly yawning asshole. After a second of what felt like hesitation, she pushed it forward.

"Fuuuck..." Betty mouthed as the plastic toy sank deeper in her bowels.

The cam girl was unable to push it all the way inside her. So instead, she began to slowly fuck herself in the ass with the length she had managed to take. Her breathing quickly became erratic, her limbs spasming, but she steadily shoved the dildo back and forth. Until, she abruptly paused, swallowed her breath and gritted her teeth.

From the way her body was quivering, it was quite obvious that Betty had reached a satisfactory climax, but still she played it cool. She pulled the dildo out of her ass, nonchalantly threw it offscreen, then faced the camera.

"That's enough anal play for today. You'd have to be inherently deviant to enjoy this sort of thing."

Betty playfully browsed through her dildo, until she settled on one of the largest, a deep purple colored one that was shaped like a real penis with a suction cup underneath its base. While it was big, it wasn't that impressive to Clara, as her own cock was both longer and girthier.

"What do you say? Wanna see my tight, perfect little pussy be stretched to its limit by this monstrosity?" Betty teased, waggling the dildo in front of the camera. "Shall I impale myself on it?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

Betty's chat was unanimous in its agreement, and even Clara got caught up in the game. The show that the playfully haughty slut was putting one was driving the futa hornier by the minute. Clara's hands had never left her cock since she had tuned in and she was now slowly but surely getting closer to her self-induced orgasm.

The cam girl slammed her dildo upright on her bed then wiggled it a bit, making sure that its suction cup was going to hold on tight. Then, she climbed on top of it, rubbing the puffy lips of her dripping pussy against the bulbous plastic tip.

Betty slowly lowered herself, swallowing the dildo with her hungry cunt. Her eyelids were flickering wildly as her tight hole stretched to accept the plastic intruder. Midway in her descent, Betty began rolling her hips back and forth expertly, furiously riding the dildo and making every penis wielder watching her stream incredibly jealous of the dick shaped toy.

When finally her pillowy butt hit her bed, the toy snuggly hidden her pussy, Betty blew a kiss to the camera, her breathing shallow. The cam girl's pubic mound was slightly bulging, testament of the size of the toy buried in her.

"Can you imagine it? How it would feel if it was your cock inside me?" Betty tantalized. "Of course not, you can not. I am unlike anything you have experienced in your life, or ever will. I am so much better than you."

Her last sentence sent her lust-crazed fans in overdrive, but Betty wasn't paying attention anymore. She looked lost in her own lust, bouncing up and down her plastic lover, one of her hands flicking her clitoris and the other mauling her breasts. Her pussy juices were freely pouring onto her bed now and with each of her motions she squealed cutely, unable to contain her voice.

When finally Betty came with an ear-shattering shriek, so did Clara and most probably hundreds of other people around the world. The futa chauffeur's orgasm exploded out of her way faster than she could grab her tissues. Large ropes of thick semen flew out of her dick and drenched her hands, monitor, keyboard and desk. Clara should have been cursing the mess she would have to clean up, but she was too busy basking in her afterglow to care.

On the screen, Betty lifted herself off her dildo then crashed back on the bed. Her heavy chest was rising and falling in rhythm with the deep breaths she took. Next to her, the purple toy was still standing proudly, glistening with the juices running down its length. For a few minutes Betty stared into space until she ripped her surgical mask off her mouth.

With a sneering smile, she refocused on the camera. "If you enjoyed the show, you know what to do. Tune up next time, this is an order from someone who's..." She let her sentence hang in the air for an instant. "... much better than you. See you next time, losers."

When Betty rose to her feet and reached for her computer to cut off the stream, Clara finally noticed it. Now that the skin around Betty's mouth was bared, the chauffeur saw a insignificant detail, and yet one that left Clara stunned.

A cute little mole just under the left corner of Betty's mouth.

--------------------

"I have an errand to run, we are not going straight home. Drive, I'll tell you where to go."

Olivia-Rose had been in the car for less than five minutes, and Clara was already tired of her passenger's bitchiness. She had whined about pretty much everything ranging from the weather to the quality of the education provided by her professors and even had time to bitch about a small, barely there scratch on the car body.

So when the little heiress decided to be annoyingly cryptic and secretive about where she wanted to be driven to, the chauffeur was positively irritated.

"Yes, Betty." Clara mumbled angrily under her breath. Her eyes grew wide as she realized that she had let the words leave her mouth out loud. She roughly bit her lower lip, hoping that the low amount of attention Rose deigned to give to Clara wouldn't allow the student to hear her words.

And for a fleeting moment, Rose didn't react, and Clara was almost relieved. But then the heiress' head slowly turned toward Clara. The chauffeur felt the burning gaze of Rose's green eyes on her through the mirror.

"What did you just say?" Rose's tone chilled the atmosphere in the car.

Clara gulped, cold sweat running down her neck. "N--Nothing... Don't pay atten--"

"I order you to repeat what you just said!" Rose growled.

"Yes, Betty." Clara caved in and repeated her mistake.

"This is not my name. I am Miss Hayes to you. Why did you call me that?" While her tone was still harsh and dry, her cheeks were rapidly reddening.

"No reason... I was thinking of someone else... Please forgive me, Miss Hayes." Clara stammered.

"If you keep lying to me, I'll tell my Father you tried to molest me. He will have you fired, and have your head."

"I watched the cam girl BetterThanYou20 yesterday night, she was going by the name Betty and she looked a lot like you! That's all, I swear! Please, I need this job!" The word poured out of Clara's mouth, the chauffeur forgetting to breathe as she got everything off her chest.

Rose sighed and crossed her arms under her chest. "Out of all the riff raff, it had to be you. Despite the voice changer and the colored lens... I knew I should have been wearing a wig."

Clara was flabbergasted, struggling to focus on the road as the rich young woman sitting behind her freely admitted being a cam girl. The chauffeur knew deep down that she had busted a nut to Olivia-Rose, that all the little details that matched weren't coincidences, but still, the confirmation dazed her.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers