Driven to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose this is now that you tell me how disastrous it would be for me if my family, my friends and my school found out, isn't it?" Rose pouted.

"W--What? No, I would never..." Truthfully, the thought of blackmailing Olivia-Rose had never even crossed Clara's mind. For the chauffeur, knowing that the heiress was a cam girl was more of a burden than anything.

"Oh please!" Rose huffed. "What do you want?" In front of Clara's awkward silence, Rose grew increasingly frustrated. "Don't be coy now, you deviant low life. If I suck your cock, will you keep quiet?"

Clara's heart missed a beat and the distracted chauffeur almost ran a red light. She slammed on the breaks and the car stopped abruptly. Her blood was thumping in her ears and her mouth was dry. Her throat tightened around her words, stopping them dead in their tracks. Silent, Clara waited for the light to turn back green.

When it did, the car smoothly moved forward and joined the flow of traffic. Only then did Clara manage to open her mouth and let her true desire run free. "... Yes."

"Then park the damn car, I'm not giving you a road head. You can already barely drive, I'm not dying in a car accident with your dick in my mouth."

--------------------

Minutes later, Clara had stopped in an empty parking lot in one of the underprivileged parts of town. She had driven on instinct, barely able to think of anything but the unthinkable prospect etched in her brain. She pulled the handbrake and turned the car off, daring not to look at her thankfully silent passenger.

"That's a nice neighborhood you chose." Rose noted snarkily.

"I just... I thought we would be more at ease somewhere discreet."

"Good thinking. Maybe today in addition to being blackmailed by my own personnel I will be mugged by a thug." Rose's voice was dripping with disdainful sarcasm.

"I'm not blackm--" Clara tried.

"Whatever. Come in the back, there's more space."

The chauffeur took a deep breath, then left the car. Outside, her eyes swept all around her, looking for any prying eyes. Satisfied, Clara hesitated with her hand on the handle of the passenger's door for a second, then slipped back inside the car.

The car Clara was driving for work was not a full blown limo, but still it could comfortably fit four people in the back with leg room to spare. It was more than spacious enough for just Clara and Olivia-Rose. The chauffeur sat on the seat right in front of Rose, the one with its back turned to her usual driver seat.

"How are we--"

"Give me your jacket." Rose ordered, once again disregarding Clara's words. The chauffeur's surprised and bovine stare was apparently not what Rose expected as she insisted. "Want that blowjob or not? Hand me the damn jacket."

That was all the motivation Clara needed. She removed her jacket, folded it in a way that hopefully wouldn't make it crease, then gave it to Rose. The young woman grabbed it with a nod.

"Now close your eyes."

This time Clara didn't hesitate. She closed her eyes shut, eager for what was coming. Her half-hard cock was already painfully strained against her underwear. The chauffeur heard Rose shuffling along for a minute, then felt hands on her waist. Her belt soon came undone, then her pants slid down her legs. Only her boxer was now standing in between her cock and Rose's gaze.

"You can open them now."

When she did, Clara saw her jacket laid down on the car's floor, Rose kneeling on it. So much for not creasing, the chauffeur briefly thought, but she quickly had much more interesting things to gaze at and think about.

Rose had opened the first few buttons of her top. From her sitting spot, Clara had a direct, plunging line of sight into Rose's cleavage and her white, lacey bra. Clara gulped, the heiress' barely covered breasts making her cock throb violently.

"Like what you see?" Rose teased with a smirk, then suddenly cleared her throat. "Ahem. Remember that I'm only doing this because I can't have you telling whoever would hear it that I'm a cam girl, alright?"

Clara wasn't sure what to answer to that. She never had any intention to coerce Olivia-Rose into doing anything like this. Furthermore, something about Rose's incredibly forward attitude violently clashed against the heiress' self-proclaimed reluctance.

All of those serious thoughts dissolved into nothingness when Rose's hand snaked inside Clara's underwear and began softly stroking Clara's cock. The chauffeur's mouth opened wide and a hot breath escaped it.

While still teasing Clara's pulsing cock, Rose used her other hand to pull on Clara's boxer. It quickly joined the chauffeur's pants around her ankle. Her cock sprung free, hardening and growing right in front of Rose's wide eyes.

"What the bloody hell is this?" Rose exclaimed. "Why is your cock so big? Was your father a horse or something?"

Rose's reaction greatly amused Clara. The heiress' words may have been as harsh as they always were, but her flushed cheeks, wild eyes and needy breaths betrayed her own arousal. The student wrapped both her hands around Clara's massive girth and began to pump it, collecting Clara's overflowing precum and smearing it all over her shaft.

Clara let out a soft moan and leaned against her comfortable seat, reveling in the attention her cock was finally getting. For such a sheltered, bitchy young woman, Rose was actually quite skilled with her hands. They danced upon Clara's cock, fondled her balls and polished her tip relentlessly.

"Seems like you like it." Rose gloated. "I mean... Who wouldn't be satisfied by my hands, but I sense something else. Prolonged celibacy, maybe?" The heiress was grinning like a shark. "I understand. Who would willingly approach this oversized monstrosity? Maybe I won't even need my mouth to run you dry."

Clara grunted, feeling her orgasm slowly building up inside her. Olivia-Rose was right about Clara's current needs. If Rose was going to keep expertly masturbating the cock in front of her, Clara wasn't going to last long. Still, the chauffeur wanted more, she wanted to see and feel that bratty little mouth wrapped around her cock. Instinctively, Clara began thrusting her hips forward in rhythm with Rose's hands.

"Heh." Rose chuckled. "Don't worry, a deal's a deal. But what about an appetizer? Something to make extra sure you keep your end of the bargain?"

One of Rose's hands kept polishing Clara's cock at breakneck speed, but her other hand abandoned the shaft and unbuttoned the last few buttons of her top. With great efforts, she managed to remove her now fully open top without leaving Clara's cock unattended even for a second by alternating hands.

If Clara had been seduced by Rose's cleavage, now that Rose's breasts were covered only by the sheer fabric of her sultry bra, the chauffeur was utterly enthralled. Clara wanted nothing more than to bury her hands in the soft-looking globs of flesh, but when she approached her hands, Rose slapped them away.

"Who said you could touch?" No, I have something else in mind."

The heiress inched closer to her chauffeur, shaking her upper body to make her breasts jiggle lewdly under her bra. With one hand she lifted the lower part of the fabric covering her chest, and with the other she guided Clara's cock, making it slip in between her delicate skin and her bra. Rose then lowered her heavy chest until it rested on Clara's lap. In the process, Clara's cock slid in between Rose's heavenly breasts, the very tip poking out of the heiress' cleavage.

Clara let out a gurgling noise, her cock basking in soft warmth. Rose's cleavage truly felt as good as it was alluring. Not letting Clara settle, Rose pushed her elbows against her massive breasts, tightening them around Clara's shaft, then she lifted her whole upper body, the creamy flesh of her breasts grinding against the cock almost hidden in her cleavage, before letting her chest fall back down.

"Fuck!" Clara groaned as Rose dragged her chest up and down. "This is... This is too much! I'm cumming!"

Clara's orgasm was sudden and explosive. Before Rose could react, the first spurt of thick semen splashed against her mouth and nose. Rose hurriedly lowered her face and wrapped her mouth around Clara's tip, letting Clara's creamy cum pool in her mouth. But Clara's climax was torrential and plentiful. Rose had to swallow multiple mouthfuls of cum until it finally subsided.

The full load swallowed, Rose's mouth abandoned Clara's tip then the heiress poked her cum-glazed cheek with the tip of her index then gave her finger a lick. "This... isn't unpleasant. Not exactly part of my beauty routine, but somehow quite satisfying." The heiress slapped the thigh of her panting chauffeur to get her attention. "Still, it would be preferable not to let your semen dry on my face, don't you think?"

Clara snapped back to reality as she felt Rose' hand on her leg. She had been reveling in the utter bliss of her orgasm, a satisfaction that her selfish, solitary indulgences couldn't even hope to match. When the chauffeur's eyes fell on Rose's drenched face and her expectant eyes, she realized what was expected of her.

She contorted herself and finally managed to reach the glove box by leaning her whole body in the space between the seats. She pulled a large box of tissues from it, then retreated from the way she came, handing her prize to Olivia-Rose. Without a word, Rose began to wipe her face thoroughly, using plenty of tissues to rid her face of Clara's sticky cum.

"How do I look?" The heiress finally asked after countless discarded tissues.

"Well..." Clara hesitated. All the tissues in the world couldn't fix Rose's makeup, but the student's face somewhat looked decent again. "Not covered in cum."

"That will do. Now, I believe the deal was a blowjob against your silence. Thankfully, what you lack in charm or brain you have in stamina. This means I'll be able to hold my end of this stupid bargain."

Only Olivia-Rose could add such a ruthless barb to her lust-riddled words. Clara didn't mind. If Rose was going to berate her, she may as well do it while stroking or sucking her raging cock. And indeed, despite a first orgasm, her cock was still raring to go.

"I'm going to put your thing in my mouth now. Keep your hands to yourself and enjoy it while it lasts. When you inevitably reach your limit, don't bother pulling out, there's no need to sully my face, my clothes or this car further. Understood?"

This was definitely the most prescriptive and unsexy way a woman had ever announced her intention to suck Clara's cock, but a blowjob was a blowjob. The chauffeur simply nodded and sat on the edge of her seat, presenting her cock to her unexpected partner.

Without hesitation, Rose's face descended on Clara's cock. In one fell swoop more than half of the chauffeur's yet impressive length had disappeared inside Rose's warm mouth. Clara let out a pleasure-riddled grunt, her legs quivering as she felt Rose's tongue against her shaft. She had not expected the heiress to be that skillful and wondered if Rose had managed to acquire such skills sucking on mere toys.

Rose bobbed her head up and down on Clara's cock slowly, in no apparent rush to bring her chauffeur to climax. Her tongue was utterly bathing Clara's shaft in saliva, leaving no inches of her skin untouched by her sticky fervor. The heiress' perfect chest was still bared, and it took all of Clara's willpower for her not to squeeze and grope the massive breasts. To fight against the jiggling tentations, Clara squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists tightly.

Clara's efforts didn't go unnoticed. One of Rose's hands went to the chauffeur's hefty balls and delicately played with them while her other hand wrapped itself around Clara's right fist. With an almost amorous gentleness, Rose managed to intertwin her fingers with Clara's and was now free to caress and tickle the sensitive palm of Clara's hand.

"Fuuuck... What are-- What are you doing?" Clara managed to get out, stammering as her breaths grew frantic.

As the chauffeur's eyes opened, she made eye contact with Rose, the heiress' eyes looking up straight into Clara's while she sucked the cock in her mouth with intense diligence. Clara was unable to withstand Rose's gaze and she swiftly averted her eyes. The chauffeur wasn't sure of what she had seen behind those green eyes. A burning desire, an insatiable craving. Something that was very unlike Olivia-Rose's calm, measured and collected nature.

But she didn't linger on those thoughts for long. Rose had picked up the pace and was now shoving her head up and down faster, taking more and more of Clara's cock deep in her throat with each motion. The sudden and very abrupt change of pace overwhelmed Clara. The chauffeur quickly found herself fighting tooth and nail against her approaching orgasm.

Clara knew that she wasn't going to get a lifetime-long supply of Olivia-Rose's blowjob, so she was desperately struggling to stop her impending climax. But Rose was relentless and peculiarly talented. When the heiress' nose hit her groin, the mental dam Clara had been building was smashed to smithereens.

Forgoing Rose's clear and imperious instructions, Clara's free hand went atop Rose's head where it played with Rose's pleasantly silky hair. Then with a throaty moan, Clara came. This second orgasm was somehow stronger and messier than the last. The chauffeur could feel her semen exploding out of her tip and storming Rose's mouth and throat with the power of a water hose.

Waves after waves of semen flooded Rose's stomach, thick and creamy. For multiple minutes, Clara's semen audibly sloshed in Rose's throat until finally Clara's orgasm subsided. When Clara at last felt her cock softening in Rose's mouth, she slowly withdrew it from the warm and wet orifice. Rose slurped on the cock on its way out. Free, it was glistening with saliva, but otherwise clean.

Clara was slouched on her seat, her flaccid cock dangling between her legs. She had no idea what to say or do, but thankfully Rose did.

"I'll excuse the fact that you touched me as you had the decency of not being rough. I hope that you enjoyed this, because this was a one-time only--" Rose's eyes narrowed and she tensed up. "What is t-- You recorded us, you sick fuck?!"

"No! Of course not!" Clara vehemently defended herself.

Clara's eyes followed Rose's. Indeed her phone was sitting on the seat next to hers and indeed it was recording. It was even adroitly positioned to get a good point of view on the scene.

"I did not... My phone was..." Clara stammered, her throat tightening. "It was in my jacket, I swear I didn't..."

Rose leaped on the phone, snatching it from the seat and began tapping on the screen. After an instant, a clear ding was heard, coming from Rose's own phone.

"There. Now I have dirt on you too." Rose gloated.

Clara raised an eyebrow, visibly confused. Rose could have simply deleted the video from Clara's phone instead of creating yet another evidence of the deed on her very own phone. Something didn't add up.

"If you somewhy decide to rat me out, I'll ruin your life with this video." The heiress continued.

"... You're the one sucking a cock in this video."

"Yes, but it's your dick that I'm sucking on, and your face is plenty clear in it. It would be easy to forge it to make it seem like you forced me."

Clara's confusion was growing. "So... What are we doing now? We just go back to our lives as if nothing had happened?" She asked tentatively.

It was Rose's turn to look confused. "What? No! You still--" She paused to double check that the phone was not recording anymore. "You still have plenty of leverage on me, with the video and everything!"

"But I never wanted to--"

"You're going to make me spell it out, are you not?" Rose sighed lengthily. "Are you dense or a goody two-shoes? Don't answer, this is purely rhetorical." Rose bit her lower lip, pensive, before turning back to Clara. "Why do you think I'm doing these stupid shows on the Internet?"

It took a second to realize that this time she was supposed to answer the question. "Err... I don't know... You need money?"

Clara's answer was apparently not what Rose expected. She rolled her eyes disdainfully. "Dense it is then. No, I do not need money. Every minute that passes my Father earns more than you will in a whole year. I just have to bat my eyelashes at him and he gives me access to his cards."

"What I'm looking for is not money. It's excitement. Adrenaline, the blood rush and the sparks in your nerves. Do you have any idea how dull my life is? I need to escape, if you only briefly. And this..." Rose gestured to the car, and both her own and Clara's disheveled state. "... This is exciting."

"You want to keep sucking my cock in a sleazy parking lot?"

"No. I want you to make me choke on your cock. I want you to grope my chest, pull my hair and spank my buttocks until they mark!"

"Isn't that exactly what you forbade me to do? Touching you out of my own volition?"

Rose grew exasperated. "This is all an act! I want you to dominate me, humiliate me! I want you to take control, deprive me of it."

"So... When you say no... It actually means yes?" It was beginning to dawn on Clara that Olivia-Rose was not only a haughty bitch but also a desperate, needy masochist.

"Don't put it like that. Sometimes no means no and you will have to shut it and stop."

Clara poked her cheek with the tip of her finger. "And if I get it wrong and make you do something you actually didn't want to do?"

"I'll ruin your life."

Clara chuckled. "That's a tall order."

"Oh come on!" Rose went back to her knees in front of her chauffeur. "Would you really renounce this?" She flaunted her chest. "We'll find our shtick, define boundaries and safewords for the both of us to use. Please."

Hearing Olivia-Rose Hayes sincerely plead made Clara's spine tingle pleasurably. To hell with her usual caution, she was already knees deep in all this. She reached out her arms and sank her fingers in Rose's indecent breasts. "I'm in."

--------------------

A few minutes later, Clara and Rose were back on the road. They had cleaned themself as best as they could and dressed before finally leaving the thankfully empty parking.

"Remember that errand I talked about before?" Rose asked. "I still have to run it. Here's the address." She reached out her arm holding her phone through the gap between the seats.

Clara took a glance at the screen and nodded. "I'm not complaining, but now you're giving me the address?"

Rose shrugged. "It's a sex shop. I buy my toys and accessories for my shows there. There's no need for me to hide that information now that you are in the know. Please park a couple blocks away, I'll finish on foot."

"Very well, Miss Hayes. But I'm coming with you."

"No you are not. What if someone recognizes you?" Rose huffed.

"Me? I'm nobody. What about you?"

The heiress shook her head, then reached out for the duffel bag on the seat next to her. Opening it, she withdrew a black wig, large sunglasses, a pair of sneakers and an oversized hoodie. "I came prepared. Be thankful that I have some extra for you as well."

--------------------

Clara had never set foot inside a sex shop before. It was much cleaner and respectable than she had expected. With a large cap atop her head, sunglasses and a face mask Clara probably looked ridiculous but was basically unrecognizable. Olivia-Rose was nearby, discussing with the owner of the place while Clara was browsing through the countless toys, binds and costumes on the shelves. An item caught her eyes and a large smile slowly stretched her lips.

"We're leaving." Rose said, a large cardboard box under her arm.

Without a word, Clara pointed at the toy. A small, shiny anal plug ending with a long fluffy fox tail.