Driven to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

Clara slightly lowered her sunglasses to look at Rose. The chauffeur playfully raised an eyebrow.

"Fine!" Rose sighed loudly. "But you pay for it. And you are going to carry my stuff as well."

--------------------

The night had fallen over the city, and Clara was back in her flat. Sitting in front of her computer without pants or underwear, she was gently stroking her cock. The burning needs that were usually consuming her were nowhere to be found, and was now in no rush to bring herself to climax.

On her screen, her new favorite cam girl was performing. Betty from the channel BetterThanYou20 was on her hands and knees on her bed, the camera filming a wide shot of her perfect backside. A fluffy fox tail was sprouting from a plug buried in her ass and she was furiously fingering her cunt with three fingers, plunging them knuckles deep in her overflowing honey pot.

In between moans, Betty was sending her signature gibes at her viewers, always reminding them that she thought herself as so much better than them. With a knowing smile on her face, Clara relaxed on her chair and enjoyed the show.

The fun had just begun.

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading this story.

I'm sorry if you felt like this chapter ended right when it became interesting. There's obviously more coming up for those characters, but I felt like this chapter was good enough to be released on its own.

When I first began drafting this story, the relationship between Clara and Olivia-Rose was supposed to be quite different, with Clara actually blackmailing Rose and Rose discovering that she thoroughly enjoyed being submissive. But after a few drafted scenes, I felt like I had more fun writing the opposite: Clara being clueless and Rose being a masochistic power-bottom. So that's the direction I went.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.