Driven to Her Deepest Fantasy

Story Info
She is taken for a drive where she is pushed to her limits.
4.5k words
4.34
22k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick little fantasy story...as this would never happen in real life..... would it??!!

He text me on 5PM Saturday afternoon saying he would be at mine at 8PM and that I should be ready for him. I knew what being ready for him was. It was fully shaving my pussy, douching my arse and dressing in my sluttiest outfit with matching make up.

He wasn't my partner or lover either, he was my fuck buddy and specifically my kinky fuck buddy. We liked to push each other and challenge each other to keep pushing our boundaries. I knew from his matter of fact text he wanted me to sub to him tonight and that was exactly what I needed from him. I was mostly submissive to him and he dominated me probably 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I'd be the one in charge which was just a few times a year to keep the dynamic between us fresh.

I showered quickly, douching my arse as I knew he would probably want to use it. I took hold of the medium size metal silver butt plug he had bought me and slowly worked it into my tight bum. I shaved my pussy and my legs and dried myself off ready to get dressed for the evening ahead.

I sat naked and did my make up first. Everyday make up for me was minimal and sensible. Saturday evening make up for him coming round and using me was the exact opposite, it had to be slutty and bimbo like. I slapped foundation on all over my face l, made my eyebrows darker and stuck some false eyelashes on. I applied some dark eyeshadow and eyeliner followed by some ridiculously bright red lipstick. Finally I stuck on some matching red false nails on my fingers and sorted my hair out.

I knew he would want me dressed sexy and slutty but also available for use. So I selected a tight black Basque that really showed off my boobs. The Basque had suspender straps attached to it so I took out a pair of lace top fishnet stockings and rolled them up my freshly shaven legs and attached the suspender straps to them. I decided matching knickers would not be needed tonight and made my way downstairs to await for him.

Finally after what seemed like a long ten minutes waiting the doorbell finally rang and I slowly answered it to find him grinning at me.

"Well done on the outfit!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you Sir I'm pleased you approve. Would you like me to put heels on?" I asked smiling at him.

"Hmm can you put those knee high leather boots on. You know the ones with the really high heels."

I went off and grabbed them from the cupboard under the stairs and went back to him. He handed me my long black coat.

"Put this on aswell. We are off out for a drive."

I stood there in shock for a moment trying to take in what he had said.

"Out?" I asked.

"Yes out. Now get that coat on."

"But what if someone sees me?" I protested.

"Well make sure your coat is done up properly and anyway it will soon be dark!" He laughed.

I slipped the coat on and made sure it was tightly buttoned up. I had to admit my pussy was tingling with excitement despite my reluctance to go to the car dressed like this.

I hurried to the car once we were out of the door and jumped inside the passenger seat. My heart was pounding as I sat in the car and put my seat belt on. My pussy was also getting very wet at the thought of what he had planned for me aswell as I shifted myself on the cool leather seats.

He got in the car and started the engine and carefully backed out of the drive. As he did so he went over a small bump causing me to gasp a little as I felt the butt plug move in my arse.

"Open your coat." He demanded as he turned out on to the main road.

"What? I can't! What if someone sees me?" I protested.

"Do it. Now." He said firmly.

I slowly opened my coat looking out of the window hoping it would get darker quicker. As I sat there in my underwear with my coat open despite being nervous about being seen I was soaking wet and turned on.

"Open the glove box and take out what's in there." He said

I opened the glove box in front of me to find just one item. A massive life like dildo. I gasped and my eyes widen both at the suprise of seeing it and the size of it. It must have been 10 inches long and thicker than any cock I had ever seen. Light from the glove box glistened against the black phallus laying there.

"Take it out and work it in your pussy." He said whilst looking straight ahead concentrating on his driving.

"What? Right now? Here?" I said nervously.

"Yes right now. I know deep down you want to."

He was right I craved working the massive dildo in my wet pussy but doing it in a moving car where someone might see me was a whole different ball game. I picked up and held it in my hands, surprised at how cold and firm it was. I looked at him with my eyes wide open and all he did was shoot me a quick glance back. I knew I had to go through with it.

I opened my legs a little wider and rubbed it over my wet pussy lips and moaned as I slipped the bulbous head inside of me. I gasped as I pushed it in further as it stretched me. I pulled and pushed the dildo in and out of me pushing in it further each time. I eased the chair back a little to help me push it all the way in. Eventually after a few minutes I had worked it all the way in my pussy and combined with the butt plug stretching my arse I felt very full and turned on.

"It's fully in Sir." I announced to him.

"Very good work slut. Now twist the end of the dildo and turn it on so it vibrates. Fully please, to it's highest setting."

I tentatively turned the dildo on and moaned out aloud at the sensation of it buzzing inside of my pussy. I continued to turn it until it was on it's highest setting. I gasped as I felt this huge dildo vibrate away inside of me and it's vibrations inside of me against the butt plug.

Suddenly he turned off the main road down a little rough country road and put his foot down. The acceleration made me scream as I my bare arse slid on the seat and both the butt plug and vibrating dildo moved about in my holes. Worse was to come though as every bump and hole he went over in his car I ended up feeling deep in my holes as the car bumped along.

"Rub your clit slut." He commanded as he drove along.

I reached down with my right hand and found my clit and started to rub it. My pussy was on fire and I was desperate to cum. I rubbed furiously on my clit as the dildo buzzed away inside me and the car bounced around on the rough road.

"I need to cum, please Sir I need to cum." I gasped seeking permission and assurance that I could.

"Of course you can my slut." He replied as he pulled into a small secluded wooded car park.

I gripped the door handle with my left hand as I rubbed my clit harder and squirmed on the car seat as my orgasm started to ripple deep inside me. I screamed out in sweet relief and pleasure as my orgasm hit me. My thighs clamped together as I shuddered and gasped.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked turning the car engine off.

"Oh god yes thank you!" I exclaimed breathlessly.

"Good. You can switch the dildo off and take it out now."

"Thank you Sir." I replied as I turned it off in relief. I slowly slid the dildo out and felt the cool evening air hit my wide open pussy.

"Look how wet you have made that dildo, looks like it needs cleaning."

I looked at him with a little bit of fear in my eyes and then out into the fading light. If this at been at home in my bedroom I would already have been cleaning it but outside in a car in the middle of nowhere was a different proposition. Slowly I stuck my tongue out and licked the end of the dildo. I tasted my own pussy juices on it and it made my pussy tingle again. I slipped the end of the dildo into my mouth and started to suck it clean. I managed to get about half of it until I started to splutter and gag on it and my eyes watered a little. I pulled it out of my mouth and then licked around the base and the rest of dildo that I couldn't get down my throat.

"Well done I'm impressed. Now it's time to put this on." He announced as he clipped a collar and leash around my neck. He pulled on it to encourage me to get out of the car. I got out and stood up, he slipped my coat off and chucked it in the back of the car. He looked down to where I had been sat and a wicked grin came across his face as he saw the wet patch on the leather seat.

"That needs cleaning doesn't it."

"Yes Sir." I replied as I bent down and started to lick my own pussy juices that I had left on the seat. I felt so humiliated at not just being made to lick my own wetness off the seat but also because I was dressed in barely nothing out in the open. But I felt so turned on by the whole situation and my whole body tingled in excitement of how I was being made to act.

After about a minute of licking he tugged on my collar and I stood up and faced him.

"Now my slut that was only the beginning. This is your once chance to change your mind and back out. You can get back into the car and we can go home or you can take a step forward and let me indulge you in one of your darkest fantasies?"

I thought about it for a few seconds then took a deep breath and then took a step forward. I was ready for whatever he had planned.

He dragged me roughly by the collar and leash to a wooden park bench. He proceeded to violently tugged on the leash as we got to bench making me fall against the seat and then telling me to kneel on it. The wood felt cold, damp and rough through my fishnets.

All of a sudden he grab my wrists and pulled them behind me. Before I had a chance to say or do anything he clipped a pair of metal handcuffs on my wrists. Without saying a word he also suddenly slipped a leather blindfold over my eyes and pulling it tight so I couldn't see. My breathing became quicker and shorter and my heart beat faster as a mixture of fear and excitement came over me. My pussy dripped in excitement though as I knew whatever he had planned for me would be kinky and depraved and that he would never let me be harmed.

He spread my legs apart alittle and I started to try to relax alittle when I heard something in the surrounding trees. Then I heard voices and opened my mouth to say something but he put his fingers on my lips.

"Silence my slut, trust me." He said calmly.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what was going to happen I really didn't want to panic. I heard more movement and sensed people next to us then heard them.

"Wow look at her!"

"What a slut!"

"You haven't let us down look at her."

My heart pounded and my pussy twitched at hearing these men talk about me and eye me up like a piece of meat. I worked out that there was three different voices. I was nervous yet excited. This had been one of my darkest fantasies for as long as I could remember. To be bound and used by people I couldn't see. Only he had taken it to a higher level by dragging me out into the middle of nowhere and surprising me with it.

"I'm going to take her butt plug out now and then you can start using her. All three holes are for use but please hold your cum for the end." He announced.

Immediately I felt his hand on my cold arse cheeks then him spreading them and pulling on the butt plug. I groaned as he worked it out and gasped when it popped out. I heard him step away and then felt multiple hands on my body making me jump and squeal.

One hand roughly felt it's way between my cold bare thighs forcing my legs further apart. Without stopping the hand found it's way to my pussy and two big fat fingers were shoved roughly into my soaking wet pussy making me squeal again.

"She's soaking wet and ready for it." I heard the man laugh.

He started to finger fuck me, his two fingers pistoning in and out of my wet pussy. I gasped and moaned unable to do anything else. I felt someone get on the bench along side me and then a hand pull on my hair turning my head to the side. A hard cock was then smacked against my lips and unceremoniously shoved between them in my mouth. I didn't resist though as deep down this is what I had craved as one of my darkest fantasies. The cock felt so big and hard in my mouth and as I started to suck on it.

This one had kept his hand on my head and pushed it down further on his cock making me gag and splutter on it. Behind my leather blindfold my eyes started watering as I choked on his cock. Behind me the guy ramming his fingers in me suddenly pulled them out. I knew what was coming next and braced myself both mentally and as physically as possible in the position I was in. I felt his spread my arse cheeks and his thankfully covered cock rub over my wet pussy lips. Suddenly he was inside me and pushed straight to hilt his balls slapping against me. It hurt and stretched my pussy to have a cock rammed straight in like that but the pain was a good pain and turned me on even more.

This first guy fucking me really fucked me hard and fast. I moaned and screamed around the cock that was now fucking my mouth. I was just being used from ends now and was absolutely loving it despite the noises I appeared to be making. He slammed into me so hard from behind he was making my knees hurt against the wooden bench pushing me forward.

Suddenly the cock was out of my mouth. I gasped for fresh air and to swallow my saliva that had built up but suddenly my head was pulled the other way and the third cock was rammed into my mouth. This one fucked by mouth as rough as the first one and I was soon gagging and spluttering on this cock aswell as my pussy got pounded from behind.

I gasped as the cock pounding my pussy was suddenly withdrawn and I felt cool air hit my pussy lips. It didn't last for long though as I felt hands on my hips again and one of the cocks at my pussy. Like the first one this cock was just pushed straight in all the way making me scream out at how I was being used.

They had certainly took his instructions to use me like a piece of meat literally as this second one ploughed into me hard and fast. I felt a pair of hands on my boobs roughly fondling them through my Basque. One had found a nipple and gave it a rough pull and pinch but all I could do was take it as my scream was muffled by the cock in my mouth.

If I had been on my own I would have panicked but because he was here and had set this up and chosen these three strangers I felt safe. Despite the rough fucking I was getting and admittedly enjoying I knew I trusted him to keep everything ok.

After a few minutes of this other man assaulting my pussy with his rock hard and seemingly quite big cock I felt it pulled out if me and cool air once again on my pussy. The cock in mouth was pulled out aswell and I gasped for breath as my spit and drool dripped down my chin.

I felt myself being manoeuvred around my multiple hands until I was sideways onto the seat of the bench. My arse hung exposed over the end of bench and to my left I felt the table top brush against me. My knees really hurt now and I was desperate to stretch my arms out but he was leaving me cuffed.

I had barely got used to my new positioned when I felt some fingers rub against my exposed bum. I groaned as in anticipation as two fortunately well lubed fingers slipped inside my already open tight hole. Suddenly they were pulled out and my bum cheeks spread open. Even though I knew what was coming next I still screamed out and my body spasmed as a cock was pushed against my bum hole. It kept pushing until it pushed through my tight anal ring on into my tight hole.

I screamed out in passion again and again as this cock started to fuck my tight hole from behind seemingly going in further with each thrust. My screams were suddenly muffled when a hand roughly pulled my head to the side and a cock was stuffed into my mouth. Yet again I was being spit roasted by these unseen strangers and despite my fears I was deep down loving my every moment and every thrust of their cocks.

My arse was now really sore and hurting with the deep hard thrusts from the stranger behind me. He was holding onto my hips tightly as he rhythmically fucked me from behind. This was a man who really knew how to fuck a woman's arse so I would get pleasure aswell as pain. My body was jerking around but I couldn't get away. My knees were sore from pushed against the bench from the fucking I was getting but despite all of this I was deep down loving every second of it.

I had no idea how long the assault on my arse and mouth had gone on. I did know I was desperate for someone to touch my clit and make me cum but it was happening. All of a sudden I felt the cock pulled out of my arse and a hand slap one of my bum cheeks in appreciation. I didn't even notice that there was no cock in mouth anymore.

I breathed hard trying to catch my breath as the assault on my holes seemed to have ended. I felt a pull on the leash and my Masters voice.

"Get on your knees."

I stumbled off the bench unsure exactly where to kneel but his strong hands guided me and pushed me down so I was kneeling on what appeared to be a blanket. This was the most comfortable I had been all evening as I knelt there waiting for what was going to happen next. My breathing had calmed downed a little now but my pussy still throbbed and my bum was still sore.

Just as I had got myself as prepared as I could be for what was going to happen next I felt a cock against my lips again and then shoved in my mouth. I sucked hard yet again, jaw now beginning to hurt until suddenly it pulled quickly out of my mouth.

I heard the man groan and felt his hot cum splatter across my face and lips. Spurt after spurt plastered my face and blindfold as I knelt there unable to do anything other than just take it. I licked my lips tasting his sweet tasting cum and wishing I could rub my clit to make myself cum.

The first man had barely finished cumming when the second man announced he was ready to cum. Within seconds I felt his hot cun splatter across my face and drip down my forehead, nose and mouth. I tasted what was on my lips and licked as much up as I possible could.

I felt the cum sticking to my face and dripping off the blindfold and off my chin. My nose was covered in cum and I was almost gagging on the smell of it but I knew there was another load to come yet. The third man stood in front of me and I could sense he was furiously wanking his cock right against my face. His other hand suddenly grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my head back. He obviously wanted to make sure every drop of his load was going to land on my face.

He grunted a couple of times and gripped my hair tighter as his cock erupted over my face. I felt his cum splatter across my face adding to the previous two loads. I was now thankful for the blindfold as with three lots of cum on my face a good amount would have gone into me eyes.

Finally the third man stepped away leaving me knelt on the blanket still blindfolded and bound but now with three loads of cum dripping off my face. I so wished I could have seen what I looked like but part of the thrill was not actually seeing what they had done to me. I heard them thank him for letting them use me before I felt his hands on me. He pulled up strongly by the shoulders and manoeuvred me roughly back to the bench. He pushed me back so I was laying down on the seat and spread my legs wide. I shook a little at feeling the cool night air on my wet open pussy as I felt him move between my legs.

"You've earned this my slut." He laughed as I felt his cock push against my wet pussy lips.

He drove his cock all the way deep in one big thrust making me scream and take my breath away. He didn't even give me a chance to get use to his cock he just pummeled his rock hard cock in and out of me. He pulled hard on my leash almost choking me as he grunted and pounded my now very sore pussy. I wrapped my legs around him the best I could to stop us from falling off the bench, my bound wrists digging hard into my back at this point.

12