Driven to Her Deepest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he thrust hard and held his cock deep in me and roared out loud as his cock spasmed and shot his load in me. My pussy contracted and I bucked against him in another small orgasm crying out myself as he flooded my pussy with his hot sticky cum.

I wished I could have looked straight at him in the eyes but the blindfold was actually making it more intense for me. As his cock pulsed deep in me, I didn't care about where I was anymore and the fear of being caught had suddenly gone.

I felt euphoric at how I had been pushed and used and had one of my deepest fantasies fulfilled as cock finally finished pulsing inside of me. He slowly pulled out of me leaving us both breathless and recovering our senses but not for long.

He tugged on the leash to motion me to walk back to the car. I realised it had now become very dark and was thankful it had as I didn't want anyone seeing me walk back to the car dressed like this and with three loads of cum over my face. Once we got back to the car he handed me my coat which I quickly put on both to keep warm and to try to cover myself up. I was expecting to hand me a towel for my face but he just held the door open. It suddenly dawned on me that he expected me to go home with the cum still over my face. I shuddered at the thought in both humiliation and excitement as I put my seatbelt on and waited for him to get in the car.

The drive home seemed even longer than the drive out there. We sat in silence with me wondering if he was going to make me doing anymore tasks. Everytime a vehicle passed us my heart beat quicker thinking of the embarrassment if someone saw my face.

Eventually he pulled the car into my drive and got out and opened the car door for me. Part of me was hoping he was going to tell me to wipe the now almost dried cum off my face but deep down I knew he wanted me to walk to the door with it still on my face.

I quickly got out of the car and virtually ran to do the front. When I got there I realised he had my house keys and I turned to look at him to find him slowly locking his car and smiling at me. That bastard was still playing with me, teasing me and enjoying every second of my humiliation. Eventually he slowly walked to my front and unlocked it and let me in. Once inside he turned to me and smiled with his warm smile.

"Come on my slut get upstairs and get showered and cleaned up. Then we can go to bed and make love."

My heart pounded with a mixture of pride at having pleased him so much and satisfaction at having fulfilled one of my deepest fantasies. I ran up the stairs to the shower full of excitement to wash the dried cum off my face and looking forward to sinking into my comfortable bed and his arms. It had turned out to have been one of the most perfect evenings sexually for me and I as I began to run the shower I was already thinking about ways I could use him and push some of his fantasies on a forthcoming weekend.

12