All Comments on 'Driven to Her Deepest Fantasy'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Deliciously filthy and made me very excited. Great work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is wrong with British women, that allows dogging to even be a thing? I guess they just want to die of a terminal illness after debasing themselves in this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over used "deep down" and "assaulted," which took away from it being a consentual, authentically desired experience. I can't get into it if I don't know she wants it more than deep down.

Aries9631Aries96314 months ago

Thank you! Authentic feminine energy is rare. This is a Jewel "good girl" story that was built on the trust between the participants. You teach us how important establishing this trust is in order for the experience to be meaningful. Thank you.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit2 months ago

Who wouldn't love to treated like that?

Anna?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...