Driver Ariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{* Yet, I wished I was her. Was this what it's like to have a man control you sexually? Playing only by his rules? *my secretive thoughts kept running through my mind.}

I heard Masterson's masculine voice as he answered the phone; it was so sexually deep and erotic. {* I could feel his enticing voice appealing to my physiological needs, my sexual desires. There was a strange pulling on my inside, a tugging at my sexual core. *Ariel's mind came back to reality of the moment, along with the matter at hand.}

I heard him say something that was surprising. "Hello . . . yes, she is very much enjoying the show and the drive has been very disturbing for her. I could tell when I got in the limo that her slacks were already wet. I believe she wishes she could be part of the action . . . we will be continuing the show now and later. We are presently in a small traffic jam, but should get to the club on time," he said in a serious voice. Come to think of it, I never heard the phone ring as he removed the ear piece for his cell phone.

{* Why would he be telling someone on the phone what his female partner was doing? That was just as peculiar as the rest of the things that had been going on thus far. Was he talking about his partner? Or maybe he was talking about my reactions? Or the way I was feeling? This made me feel spooked, that he could know how I was feeling. How would he know that? Why would he be talking about me to anyone? I'm not anyone he knows; at least I don't think he knew me. More importantly, who was he talking to about me? *Ariel thought to herself once again.}

The woman stopped sucking on his cock long enough to release her tresses from the up sweeping French twist. Her mane had become messy from his fingers grabbing her head and working his fingers into her locks. She shook her curls free as she removed the ear piece from her ear, handing it to her Master. During the entire time she was getting changed, I never noticed the hands-free microphone in her ear, while viewing her in the mirror. Her ear piece didn't have a wire leading to the phone itself. More important, with all her moving around, I wonder where she kept the cell phone. Had her phone been on the entire time we were driving to pick him up?

Perhaps she was being instructed over the phone to do what she had done during the first part of the drive. Could this bastard be so deranged as to have her masturbating with me as the audience? That would be disturbingly outlandish, and it was very humiliating for me, when that thought struck me. I could feel my face turning bright red in embarrassment. Damn it, I wasn't just embarrassed at the idea, I was mortified by it.

As she knelt on the floor, she reached for the brush to smooth out her long, tumbling, free hair, leaving it cascading down past her shoulders. Actually her wavy locks went halfway down her back. Even in the dim light of the car, her hair's luster gave the appearance of it being on fire. His fingers ran through her silky curls causing her to lean her head against his hand, moaning with delight. I saw a small amount of caring in the way his hands led her head back to his erection for her to start working on him once again. He said something very softly to her, which made her chirp in delight. Then her head was buried in his lap, her mane fell over his lap like a flowing waterfall.

I could feel him staring at me again; every time I looked in the rearview mirror, I saw his eyes watching me. Those eyes were an intense emerald green, which made you think they could look right through you. His lips were set firm and they were full with a touch of devilishness to them.

I couldn't wait to get this couple to the club and out of my limo. The drive seemed to take forever, and then all of a sudden there I was, pulling up in front of the club. Of course, I had to wait in line to get to the main entrance way. It wasn't until I stopped the limo and went to open the back door that I saw the woman put on her dress. He stepped out of the limo first with the woman following like a little child. She smoothed out her dress as she stepped onto the sidewalk.

The woman moved into a position to have him close the heart shaped hooks on the front and back of the dress once they were standing together. The dress had a very deep V-neckline that went down to her belly button. The heart shaped clasps formed an empire waist line under her breasts. It covered her breasts fully, causing her to appear more alluring and sexy, while pushing up her breasts to show them off. Her cleavage was deep with the dress properly adjusted. I thought all the men's eyes would be on her with the way her breasts and cleavage was on display.

He kept readjusting her dress, while scrutinizing me holding the door open. I began to wonder what he found so interesting in me. I stood there with my navy blue pants suit on. I had a new white blouse I wore that day whose very low sweetheart neckline came just above my lace-edged bra. I suppose he was looking at my cleavage, being it has always been my feature attraction. For the first time, I felt a little shy about showing the roundness of my breasts. Or, it could have been my messy hair, since I hadn't the time to fix it. In addition, I had been to hot too put on the hat to hide my curls. After the way he looked at me, I decided never to leave the driver's seat without my hat covering my hair.

The man finally finished his playing with her dress when another man stepped up to greet him. This other guy had a leash attached to a silver collar around his woman's neck. From that woman's collar, there were silver chains that led down to a pair of cuffs and a chain waistband. At this point, I figured this guy had to be just as sick as my male passenger, or were these two couples going to some kind of costume party.

That's when the man I drove attached a gold link chain leash to a black pearlized collar with colored crystals that dangled on varying lengths of gold chains, then placed it around her neck as she held up her hair. From where I was standing, I heard a click as he closed the collar's clasp.

While he had been fussing with her dress, she pulled on a long pair of hot pink floral lace gloves. The gloves were the same shade of hot pink as the embroidery on her dress. They went up to the middle of her slender upper arm. He pulled out a matching black pearlized bracelet with dangling colored crystals and a floral ring made up of matching crystals with a long gold chain that was attached to the bracelet which she donned.

I watched her put on her pierced gypsy style chandelier earrings with matching crystals. When I looked at her entire outfit, I noticed the dress had slits up to the top of her legs on the sides. Plus, she was wearing thigh high black pearlized boots with a chain of matching crystals around her right ankle. All these accessories finished off her dress perfectly. I just wondered when she put on the boots. It must have been while we were waiting in line for the front entrance. That guy she was with must have had money, because all that jewelry, with expensive crystals, had to be a custom hand-crafted design.

The men walked towards the club holding the leashes. They headed into the club and the women's heads were bent down as they followed. The way the women walked they looked like they were ashamed of what was happening to them. If they were, then why were they putting up with this garbage from these men?

I watched Masterson walking away in his double-breasted tuxedo; he had to be at least six-foot-four, with wavy dark hair. He was broad shouldered with a slim waist, the perfect V-shape man. His legs were long and looked like they went on forever. They must have been very well developed. I could see he had a small butt, which I wanted to pinch, just to see how firm it was.

He must have come from a state where the cowboy fashion was common everyday clothing, because he wore what looked like white with black snakeskin cowboy boots that clicked against the ground as he walked. That's when I realized the tuxedo jacket was cowboy-styled with a yoke on the front and the back. The fabric of the jacket had a shine to it that made it glow in the lights from the entrance way to the club.

Instead of the usual bowtie, he wore a black leather shoe string tie with a gold slide. The colored crystals which decorated his slide matched the ones on the woman's extraordinary custom design jewelry. He had on an ivory colored dress shirt with French cuffs, and the tuxedo jacket sleeve had been pulled up just long enough to see the cuffs had a set of matching gold cufflinks with matching crystals.

The finishing touch was his black leather belt with a big gold buckle with what I believe had to be his initials, DM.

When my passengers were out of sight, I got into the limo and snatched my scarf off the seat in order to wipe my forehead with it. I had been dripping from sweat, which could have been caused by the hot weather or by watching this man. I took in several deep breaths before putting the car into drive again to pull into the area of the parking lot where the other drivers were parked waiting.

After relaxing there for a few moments, I got my brush out and raked it through my hair. I finished it off by putting it up in a barrette to get it off my neck. Sitting with the air conditioner blasting at me for a few minutes helped to cool me off; I turned the engine off and got out to greet the other drivers.

A number of the chauffeurs sat around at a card table, which someone must have brought for playing cards, or sitting in groups chatting, and still others were sleeping, waiting for their passengers. There was some kind of party going on, resulting in a wait of about four hours before all the guests would be coming out of the club.

I had gone into the club a couple of times to use the facilities before I found out they had prepared meals for all the drivers. I was told it was normal for this club to serve the chauffeurs during these affairs, knowing that everyone would get hungry and thirsty waiting. Many of the drivers sat around the small private dining room, eating, playing cards, or watching the game on the tube.

While I was eating, I kept hearing cheers and shouts of "Take it off," or " 'CUM' on baby, do it," along with other seedy comments. After listening to those comments for about twenty minutes, I had to see what was going on. I had asked a couple of the men what was going on in the other room, but they just snickered and kept on with what they were doing. Making a comment about finding out about the shouts, I heard a few sinister remarks from the male drivers about my going to investigate the party. At the time I just didn't understand why they looked at me funny or were making those comments as I left the room. Of course, in time I learned why they acted the way they did.

Slowly, I eased over to the large banquet room where the party was going on. I was shocked by what I saw. All the women were either stripping, totally naked, or wearing articles of lingerie that helped to accentuate the sexy curves of their body. Many of the women were gorgeous and shapely. Some were heavy, as well as beautiful.

Many of the women were entertaining the men in different ways and manners. I could see that all the men were enjoying what was happening; yet, there were some men who barely showed any emotions whatsoever. In the middle of the floor were a couple of women going at each other, but I could not see exactly what it was they were doing. I had just seen a few things, but I wanted to see more to understand what this was all about. I was going to step into the back of the hall to see what else was taking place. That's when the manager came over and asked me to leave. Oh, well, so much for seeing what other entertainment was in the works. As the manager forcibly walked me to the back door, I was then warned by him to stay out of that area of the club. I could come in to use the facilities, but I would be watched to make sure I behaved myself and stayed out of the restricted areas.

I should tell you, I was the only female there. I asked the men outside about the party going on, and they just laughed at me. They were different sizes and shapes. One of the less attractive men said, "Would you like to experience what's going on inside? I'm willing to show you. Come with me," he took my hand forcefully to pull me into the back of his limo. The next thing he knew, he was laying on the ground, grabbing his crotch from the shooting pains of getting kneed there. None of the men were laughing now. They looked at me in surprise at what I had done. There were a few men that gave me the thumbs up, with looks of approval.

{As Ariel mentioned kneeing the guy, all the men winced at the idea of the pain she inflicted, while shifting aimlessly in their seats. She and the other ladies giggled to themselves, knowing, for a change, the discomfort they were feeling.}

I went back to my own limo and leaned back in the front passenger seat just to relax. I put my portable radio on and fell asleep and I got a few moments of peaceful sleep.

{Ariel took a sip of her drink before continuing her tall tale, noticing the rapture expressions of her audience. The anticipation was building, and several male drivers were licking their lips as they listened. Taking a breath, Ariel continued.}

***************

I was alerted to the guests starting to leave the club when one of the drivers rapped on the window.

"Let's go, honey. They're starting to leave," he said, going back to his own limo. The man that alerted me was the only one that had always treated me with any kind of respect. The others had treated me like some kind of whore; many of the others tried to get in my pants, but none ever got their way.

I do have to say, there were a few of those guys that I would have loved to get to know a little better. {Ariel looked at the other ladies, some of which wanted to know more about those male chauffeurs, while some others scowled at her.} But I learned early in driving a limo not to get too friendly with them.

I got out of the passenger side to look around and to see if my passengers were exiting the club yet. I walked around the car to the driver's seat. {* That night, I could feel the moisture that was accumulating in my slacks' crotch. I must have been dreaming about what I had witnessed earlier that evening, *she remembered.}

Like all the other drivers, I got in line waiting for my passengers to come out. When Masterson and Yolanda came out of the club, she walked out toward the limos with the dress wrapped around her body. He was still leading her by the leash, but unlike her earlier demeanor, she looked ashamed, as if something didn't go right for her. Even that man had a look of disappointment that showed in the way that he walked; his face never changed expressions.

They waited at the curb for me to drive up closer to them, since there were six other limos in front of me. When I was a limo's length away from them, I put the limo in park and got out to open the back passenger door.

After they walked over to the limo, she handed the dress to her Master before either of them even got in. He got in first with the dress in his hand, and I could see that he just tossed it carelessly onto one of the seats. The woman stood there naked until he motioned for her to get in the limo and knelt on the floor in front of him, once again.

I observed that none of the others outside of the club even noticed what was going on. Of course, why would they? That's when I noticed that a number of the other women coming out of this club were dressed similarly to the way my female passenger was. They did the same thing with their dresses, handing the garments to their Masters before they entered their limos. All the male chauffeurs just stood there with silly grins on their faces, watching the nearly naked ladies getting into their limos. I could see a number of them had erections tenting their pants. Some also rubbed their cocks as they walked back to the driver seat. It was interesting to me that almost every man had the same reaction to these women.

{* What was this place? What went on in there all evening? I had only partial answers to these questions, and I was not about to ask the bastard in the backseat, *her same private thoughts ran through her mind.}

As I got in the line to get out of the parking lot, I noticed he pulled her up onto the seat next to him. He started to caress her body, sucking on her nipples. The noise and sight of his sucking made me forget what I was doing, resulting in my foot slipping off the brake. I then had to jam on the brakes to stop short for my turn to get on the road to the highway. I could hear him swearing at me as they slid off the seat.

"Damn, be more careful with your driving. Bitch," he said in a very strong, demanding voice.

"Sorry, Sir, they're cutting me off," I told him in response. Of course, I lied. I didn't want to admit to this bastard that he was the reason I hadn't been concentrating on my driving. What I really wanted to tell him was 'Get the hell out of my limo and walk home. I'll take the woman home and you can just bloody well walk. Or maybe one of your male buddies will drive you home.' But alas, I kept my mouth shut.

The couple got themselves situated on the seat again, with his hand moving down to her panty covered pussy and her legs opening up. The scent of her sex permeated the air once more. I had to open the car window to get some fresh air this time. The air conditioner was kept on sixty-four, to keep me cool and hopefully to cool off the couple in the backseat.

It was too late in the evening to be a careless driver. The last thing I needed was a ticket for that bastard having a naked lady in the backseat, since he was all over her on the drive back to his apartment.

He pulled off her panties and tossed them into the front seat next to me. He became extremely exasperated when I tossed them back towards him. I had picked them up with the pen I usually used to fill out the receipts. He picked up the pen and tossed it back into the front seat. I was lucky he didn't hit me in the head. I heard the pen land on the floor and left it there. When I got back to the garage, I tossed that pen into the garbage.

He proceeded to push his pants down and mounted her while she was lying on her back on the floor. He was paying only superficial attention to what he was doing to her. It seemed obvious that he was trying to entertain me for some perverted reason. He got a little more abusive to his woman whenever I paid more attention to the traffic than to him.

The asshole started to call her names such as bitch, whore, slut, and a few other colorful names. I listened to him telling her what to do, step by step. It was as if she didn't know what to do unless he told her. She performed every task or thing he wanted in order for her to pleasure him and not solicit further wrath. Her only reply to each of his instructions was, 'Yes, Master. Please, Master. Thank you, Master.' I just thought the whole situation was extremely peculiar.

I don't know everything that he did or didn't do with her during all of that time. I tried hard to concentrate and paid attention to my driving and nothing else. When he started to groan loudly, I felt like I was being pulled back to watching them; I paid some attention to their combined moans. These moans were getting to me; I became aware of myself getting wet. I was grateful that I had put on some panty protection for the long drive that I still had to make. I felt myself having a mental orgasm when we were stuck in another traffic jam, that time it was road construction. I must have been moaning myself, because I saw him laughing as our eyes met in the mirror. Damn it, I felt like my daddy had caught me playing with myself.