Driver Ariel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple shifted positions, to having her on all fours as he entered her from behind. Their pelvises were banging against each other as he grabbed a handful of her hair, with his other hand on her shoulder. He would release her shoulder periodically to give her a few hard smacks on her ass. With each tap, she bucked harder against him. Her loud moans of pleasure were coming from deep inside her belly.

I heard her begging to be allowed to cum. Why would anyone need to beg for such a natural reaction to a sexual act? More importantly, how did she control herself to not cum automatically when the need did arise?

He kept saying, "No." I just couldn't understand why he was being such a bastard about letting her have her sexual satisfaction.

I heard desperation in her voice pleading with her Master to allow her to cum. He didn't give her permission until his eyes met mine in the mirror one more time. I'm sure he could see the revulsion in my eyes. When she did cum, her outcry was ear splitting. He stopped thrusting in and out of her for what I had to believe was his own explosion within her sexual cavern.

When the car stopped for a traffic light, I noticed she looked like she was somewhere else, wanting something more. I just wasn't sure about what more she could want. Her body collapsed on the floor of the limo. He pulled out of her with a pop, spilling some of his seed on her back and the carpeting.

He leaned against the seat with his cock hanging down, drained of his salty seed. It was covered in their combined juices, but was still a good five inches in its relaxed state. It made me wonder just how long it could get at attention.

When he got himself back together, he took a new bottle of cold water out of the mini bar. He then took the wash cloth that was lying on top of the suitcase to clean himself off. After pulling up his pants and tucking his shirt back into his trousers again, he poured a little of the cold water on her back to clean her up. Her body jerked and a loud whimper came from her belly when the water was poured onto her back. With the wash cloth in hand, he wiped her off.

She turned over onto her back again, and her hands started to caress her own skin as he watched her. First they moved over the bottom of her breasts pushing them together. She held them together with one of her arms while her other hand moved down her belly towards her pussy. The second her hand touched her shaved pussy, his riding crop smacked it and her pussy. She yelped at the sting of the hit. Again, she started to beg for forgiveness. In addition, to the forgiveness, she begged him to allow her to masturbate in front of him until she could cum again. He let her play with herself, I could hear her moans. Again, he started to instruct her in what to do, and how to do it. She had to suck on her on tits after coating them with their combined juices. After some time, he let her finger fuck herself until she cried out when the orgasm washed over her, after he told her she could.

With her outcry, I found myself panting in rhythm with her. It was as if I was endeavoring to live through her vicariously. I could feel my own body responding to his commands and her pleading. There were several times I just wanted to holler at the guy to let the bitch cum already.

As the traffic started to move again, something else started to happen between them. I didn't hear the rest of the exchange between them, because he pulled her into his arms, setting her on the seat. I was too busy driving to really care. I saw and heard her crying into the shoulder of his jacket. It did get to the point where I just wanted to hear this bum tell her how well she had performed.

I pulled into the garage under his building. She was naked except for her gloves, jewelry, boots, stockings and garter belt. She got her belongings together, along with her suitcase on wheels to carry them into the elevator. He followed her into the elevator after signing the credit charge slip.

I looked into the limo as the elevator doors closed to see the mess on the floor that I would have to get washed before returning to Loves Limo's.* Thanks a lot *I thought, glancing back at the closed elevator doors with a nasty look. I also gave them the finger, they couldn't see it but it felt good to do it. It was a good thing that I added the cost of cleaning on to this guy's tab. I closed the back door and I got back into the limo. Man, what a strange pair they were.

Within ninety minutes, I had the car in the maintenance garage at Loves Limo's. I clocked out, got into my own car and went home to crash.

******************

What Ariel did not tell her fellow drivers was what Masterson did after he had signed the slip. He told her "Anytime you want, I would gladly take you on as a new submissive. I'll train you to be a very good sexual slave. You are a very hot and unsatisfied submissive bitch and I know what you need. I know what to do to fulfill the sexual desires and needs that are in your deepest dreams."

He then pushed his business card into her bra, causing shivers down her spine. His fingers reached far enough inside to tease her nipple, making her take in a sharp breath. He then moved down the middle of her chest toward her crotch, where he tried to grab her. He was unsuccessful because she took a step backwards. He only laughed as he walked away. "I know why you did that. You didn't want me to see how wet you are, bitch. One day, I will have you. You know it's what you want."

Ariel had a hard time breathing with him that close to her. She was able to feel how wet she had gotten when he touched her breast. She knew she had to get away from him, but the limo blocked her escape, so she was only able to take one step backwards, just in time.

* He's really sexy up close. His scent of dominance is overwhelming, *she thought when he stood over her.

Ariel was weak kneed as she walked back to the driver's seat. She sat behind the wheel, pulling herself together as a number of thoughts ran through her mind.

It took a few moments for her to finish pulling herself together before putting the limo in gear and driving back to the office. She could not wait to get home and take a nice, long, hot shower to cleanse herself of the evening's events.

Just as Ariel was starting to pull out of the garage, she saw him watching her again from the elevator.* How long had he been there? Why had he come back down? Or did he go up in the first place? Had he seen her give him the finger when she thought the doors were closed? *she wondered, as she turned the limo onto the road.

That was when she partially realized what she truly wanted.* I do want someone to take control of me, more than anything else. The only way I'm going to find out if I can be truly satisfied is to submit to a dominant man that wants me. Would I be willing to be trained by him? Would I be able to satisfy him? Or would he satisfy me? Is this what I really want from life? *

What annoyed her most on her drive back to home base is that he had been right about her wanting to get to know him. She wanted to find out about his world. She started to believe she longed for the right man to take control of her sexually. That was why that trip caused her so many unaccustomed emotional and mental problems, and now she had to deal with these issues.

She remembered that, for some time, she had been reading erotic stories with a strong male presence: dominate man, a Master, which had been turning her on more and more. Was she ready for this kind of relationship? Did she want a man like this? Was he the man for her? Was she supposed to be concerned about the lady that was with him this evening? Did she really want to be that woman?

***********

That night when Ariel got home, she quickly stripped off her pants suit heading into the shower. She always loved the fact that one of her stock tips paid off enough to get her a Jacuzzi. After taking that long hot shower she lay down in the Jacuzzi with the jets beating on her sore muscles.

Relaxing in the Jacuzzi, Ariel's hands started to roam her body, caressing her tense legs from her knees up to her demanding desire. All evening, her G-spot had wanted attention, undivided attention. Her fingers wandered from her pussy lips to her inner opening. She found the spot that was calling out to her. With her fingers she could not reach it the way she needed to get the satisfaction.

Reaching above the tub into the back of the cabinet, she pulled out a dildo. Sliding it between her engorged lips and into her pussy, the contact made her moan out in pure pleasurable relief. Starting out slowly at first, Ariel arranged her legs wide open leaning against the walls of the tub. With the aid of several of the jets pounding against both her openings she began to climb to her first orgasm.

The dildo jammed deep inside of her canal was eleven inches long and four inches thick. The thick ridged black jelly cock shaped dildo slid inside her causing her to moan softly at first. Lying back against the side of the tub with her neck resting on the edge, she increased the rhythm of the vibrating cock. With each thrust her moans got louder with each penetration, she felt it going deeper until it hit her deepest wall, causing her to let out an intense groan. After that deep belly groan, she thrust the cock in a few more times before she felt the orgasm explode through her body.

Her body kept shaking from the climax, making ripples because of her jerking in the water. Coming down from her climax high, her body settled down and the moans quieted down as well. Ariel lay back in the tub letting the jets of water pound on her as her legs straightened out in the tub. She left the vibrating cock inside her as her mind started to drift off into a light sleep.

"Did I give you permission to orgasm? Did I say that you could play with yourself? Did you get permission to use that vibrating cock?" the strong, sexy male voice said.

"Go to hell. Get out of here and leave me alone," Ariel said in a nasty voice, looking around to see who the voice belonged to. She saw no one, but that could not be, because she could hear him breathing. Getting out of the tub she looked around the bathroom, the hallway, and the bedroom, but there was no one there. "What the heck is going on?" she said aloud. There was a ringing of the phone and as she reached for the phone, she fell face forward into the cooling, pulsating water.

There was no ringing phone and she was shaking from the chill of the water. Letting the water out of the tub, she stepped into the shower to warm her body in the warm water. While drying herself off, she wondered how long she had been asleep in the tub. Looking at the clock she could not believe it showed six o'clock in the morning.

* I was asleep for almost two hours, wow, *she thought. Ariel dried herself off and set her hair before hitting the sheets. Being so tired, she tossed and turned for a while before falling into a deep peaceful sleep. As she fell into her dream level, she was thinking about that passenger, Masterson, and what he offered her.

Again she began to dream about him, only this time she was being held in his embrace, and his control. His lips were only mere inches from hers as her hand moved to caress the back of his head to pull it closer to her lips. This resulted in his pulling his lips away from her and pushing her arm down to her side. She sighed in disappointment at not getting that kiss she wanted.

"You don't control when I kiss you. I'm in control of what you receive and when you get it," Masterson said. He looked at her with his piercing greens in disappointment at her actions. "You do what I want you to and nothing more. Do you understand me?"

Ariel looked at him with tears in the corners of her baby blue eyes. She was confused and did not know what to say to him, or if she wanted to reply to his demand. Yes, he was demanding her to answer; she could see it in his eyes.

"Answer me. Do you understand me?" he demanded a second time, with a hard edge to his voice this time.

"I believe so," she said timidly. Her body started to shake in his embrace.

"Since you are new, I'll accept that answer this time. In the future, it will be a Yes or No answer," he told her as he released her from their embrace. Placing a hand on her shoulder he turned her left then right to inspect her body. His bright shining green eyes looked at her with pleasure, and he was pleased with what he saw.

Under his powerful gaze, she started to sway. Her legs were becoming weak, and she had to fight to remain standing. She felt like she was losing control over her mind.

Seeing her weakened state, both physically and mentally, he leaned over to kiss her. Her lips parted easily to allow his tongue to enter her mouth. Their tongues met to dance the sweet dance of her submission. Her body melted in his arms as her arms snaked around his shoulders to hold onto him.

What was happening to her? Ariel was enjoying all of the things happening to her, the butterflies in her tummy, wooziness of her mind, the hard throbbing of her heart, the sound of the blood pounding in her head. She was feeling more alive than she had before.

She imaged stripping off that tuxedo to get to see his physique. He had to have a great body, muscular and strong. There he stood over her; she could see the strings of muscles going across his broad shoulders into his thick neck. The muscles going down his arms rippled with strength that could hold her in an embrace that she could not break free from.

His chest was strong and firm and his chest hair was smoothed to his tanned skin. The chest hair was a dark brown, which made it look like a breast plate with a thin streak of hair going down to his belly button and past it. The sides of his tummy were clear of any dark hair.

The strip of hair continued down and exploded wide into his pubic hair. She noticed that he kept that hair trimmed close to his skin. His cock was getting aroused at the slightest touch of her fingers against it when she removed his clothes. It only took that feathery touch for his cock to spring alive to a small erection. Her fingertips stroked the partially engorged head, causing a little of his juices to ooze out onto her finger.

He watched her playing with his stiffening erection and the way she enjoyed the flavor of his cum. As she lifted her finger to her lips to lick the juices off, he helped to guide her finger in and out of her mouth. She started to finger fuck her mouth to enjoy the pleasure he was letting her have, as he leaned over for another kiss.

Ariel loved the way he was slowly seducing her to his way of life. He was showing the kindness that a Master can give her and she wanted more of it.

She continued to look over his physique as her gaze wondered down his legs. Masterson's legs were well developed into long thick branches of muscles that appeared as though his tanned skin had been poured on by a true artisan. His legs looked liked the statues of the god Apollo.

She noticed the only pale white parts in the area of his groin were his cock and his nuts. There was a thin white line that went around his hips to show the white cheeks up to the top of his crack.

Ariel stepped back at the overpowering presence of his naked body next to hers. On the one hand, she just wanted to jump his bones; while on the other hand, she wanted him to take total control of her sexuality. This scared her and so did those eyes that had been penetrating to her soul the entire time he was in the limo.

When she woke in the middle of the afternoon, he was on her mind. Even in her dreams, those eyes seemed to be watching her every movement. Each time she turned around, she was under his surveillance and he was there waiting for her to come to him. Ariel would come out of the bathroom and there he stood waiting. He was haunting her. Why doesn't he go away and stay away? Many times she would wake up in cold sweats, or shaking, or both.

One afternoon she woke up screaming. Why was she screaming? Was she scared that this is what she wanted? Or was screaming because he was . . .

When she awake, her mind's eye she could see him taking her to bed. Tying her to the bedpost and having his way with her. She would be naked with her legs spread eagle, with her ankles high in the air and her butt several inches off of the bed. He put a pillow under her to give support and a better entry point. Her arms were spread out as well and tied to the headboard.

Masterson entered her wet cavern and began to drive into her. She could feel his balls hitting her ass with each slow and powerful plunge. Her breasts lay there like large bowls of jelly wiggling in rhythm to his pounding. His hands moved up her belly to her breasts to pinch and squeeze the nipples. Moans of pleasure rang out of her as his thrusts became forceful, until she came with him in a major explosion.

******

Ariel was pulled from her private thoughts as one of the other drivers accidentally kicked her in the shin. She suddenly realized that another driver had started to tell his tall tale of the steamy backseat encounter in a Love Limo's luxury car. She could not wait to see who had the hottest story of them all, just to get her mind off Masterson. That was when she heard one of the male co-workers urging, "So what happened then?"

Make sure you read what the other drivers have to say about their encounters. See who has the hottest or weirdest story.

**************

If you like a chance to join this chain story, to tell your own tall tale, you are welcome to get in contact with me for the details by clicking on the contact line below.

**************

I would like to thank all my editors for helping with this story. Having an editor for grammar, plot and other details is great, but having a beta reader editor was wonderful. She has a habit of asking silly questions that make you think twice about one's story line.

I would like to thank my friends that listen to me complain about my story not going the way I want. Helping me figure out what is wrong with the plot lines or what to do with the characters next. Or just help me with descriptive terms when I get tired of using the same word or phrase over and over again.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my little story. Please leave your comment below, vote or send me your comments about the story. I will answer those with return email addresses.