Driving Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

"Just being you, and especially being here with me is quite enough for me," he said. Yes, he was so smooth, just as I recalled from our last encounter.

"Have you eaten?" he asked. "Or would you like to grab something in the bar downstairs? It seems rather cosy."

"I've had the usual junk food in the car," I replied, "but a sandwich and a hot chocolate would go down rather well." And so, after tidying ourselves up, we stepped out of the room and headed to the bar.

After Steve locked the room door he reached for my hand and without question I willingly accepted it and so we walked through the small lobby past the unattended reception desk like a real couple. Georgia suddenly knew what that felt like, for the first time in her life and so let go of his hand and reached around his waist to pull him close. Steve responded by placing his arm protectively around my shoulders, pulling me toward him as he kissed me gently. I knew immediately that I had made the right decision tonight, I thought.

The hotel was small and the bar was cosy and warm with a wood burner in the corner and we settled down on a sofa nearby. It was a perfect location. Romantic in a way. I looked around and there was just one other couple at the other end of the room. She smiled as I caught her eye, and I smiled back, wondering what was going through her mind, wondering if she had conjured up a scenario in her head about who Steve and I were.

Steve said he would go to order us some food and drink and left me relaxing by the fire, soaking up the warmth of the occasion and wondering what would happen when we returned to the room. The bed was at least a king size and the room was large with seating area, desk and the usual tea making facilities. The bathroom was large and had plenty of room for both our soap bags and my makeup bag. As my mind drifted I started to think about what I might wear to bed, and whether to re-do my makeup. What lingerie should I wear? Should I wear stockings? Fortunately Steve arrived before I had a chance to throw myself onto the fire.

My heart was racing as Steve returned to say that the food would arrive in a short while. We spent the next couple of hours catching up like old friends and Steve was the perfect date. Attentive, enquiring and also touchy feely, but not too much so. He was smart and professional, clean and smelled just slightly of expensive cologne. Not a cheap salesman; more a seasoned professional businessman. We ate and had downed a few nightcaps before we returned to his, no, OUR room.

As Steve closed the door behind me I sat on the edge of the bed and could not help myself smiling at him. "So what now?" I asked, with a cheeky smile on my face. Georgia, it would seem, had a rather flirtatious side to her which I had not seen previously. I put it down to the alcohol. Definitely the alcohol.

Steve was ever the gentleman of course. "Well," he said, "There is no way I am going to take advantage of you unless you want me to, and so If you simply want to get to bed and just maybe have a cuddle as we drop off, that's OK. I have had such a lovely evening with you, and this last month has seemed like a year as I waited for the chance to see you again. It is just so good to be near to you."

Steve moved alongside me and held me close.

Now I really blushed, big time. I think my face was ablaze. This guy was truly genuine and I was humbled. I had always feared that my first encounter would end in tears.

"Steve, you are too much a gentleman for your own good, and somehow I feel safe here in your room, and protected in your arms." I said.

I stood up and turned toward him, placing my hands behind his neck. "Can we just see how things go?" and at that, I kissed him, and he kissed me back as we headed into that dreamy place of spinning heads and tingling skin.

After an incredible period of exploration of each other's tongues I pulled away and suggested we get ready for bed. There's no way I was going to be palmed off with a goodnight hug!

Now this may seem like a completely normal thing to most people reading this, but to me I was wondering exactly how I would prepare to go to bed, with a guy.

Steve used the bathroom first and came from the shower wearing a hotel gown as he settled down with a magazine. I picked some things from my bag and headed for the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and then immediately wondering if I should open it again, maybe leaving it slightly ajar.

For goodness sake, I thought, pull yourself together girl!

I showered and used a shower cream that left my skin soft. I also took the opportunity to flush myself out. I applied very light makeup and a pink colour of Lipfinity. No, I don't usually go to bed wearing makeup or lippy, but this was a special event.

I had bought some new lingerie from La Perla that week and cut off the labels before putting it on. I used small silicone boobs which I kept for bedtimes and wore my vintage subtle pink pure silk nightie. I struggled to know whether to put on the suspender belt that came with the bra and knickers and eventually decided to just add some natural coloured holdups. These decisions were the hardest of my life!

I added a small amount of Paris perfume, brushed my long wig and went back into the bedroom to be greeted by Steve with a wide grin on his face.

"Sorry if I took too long." I said.

"Fuck!" Steve said. "I would have waited a week just to see you looking the way you do now. You look like sex on legs."

Blushing yet again I walked toward the bed where Steve lounged and climbed beside him.

"Make love to me Steve," I said,.

"It will be my absolute pleasure, and yours too I hope," he said and he leant over and we kissed.

Wearing silk, expensive lingerie, perfume, quality hold-ups and so on cannot fail to make a girl feel feminine and sexy, but to wear that and be under the control of a guy, in his hotel room is another thing altogether. I felt more feminine, more a real woman that I ever had, and it felt just perfect, like this was how I should have been feeling my whole life, and I was intent on enjoying it as any concerns I had disappeared into a distant mist.

Steve treated me exactly as any nice guy would treat a woman. I know, I use to be one. He never once said anything about me being a TGirl, a guy, a tranny or anything. He never asked me why I do it, or what it was like, or what it felt like to cross dress. This made it all so very special and I considered myself very lucky that I never had to have bad experiences before this good one.

His hands explored my body and it was only minutes after we kissed that he removed my silicone boobs, without comment at all. He wanted to explore my real body, my real nipples, and to feel my reactions to his every touch. There was no place for falseness.

He complimented me on my nighty, my lingerie and my perfume and our bodies moved as one, hardly ever parting company in any way.

I explored his firm body and gentle caressed every curve and crease. Steve kept himself in pretty reasonable shape. Better than average, I thought. Iran my fingers through his hair and traced my nails down his back and around his hips. It was glorious, absolutely amazing. I was definitely made for this purpose.

It was at least an hour before he pulled my arms toward him and lifted my nighty above my head as I sat up.

All of this time I had explored every inch of him through his open gown but neither of us had touched each other's genitals in any way, other than being aware of them as our bodies rolled around the bed and we moaned, laughed and squirmed.

"How far do you want to go?" he asked as he folded my nighty and placed it on the bedside table.

I smiled a BIG smile. "Let's go to heaven, and see what's beyond," I said.

And so he removed his gown and the full glorious masculinity of this guy suddenly shone, and my body felt so small in comparison, and so feminine. In comparison I am only 5'7" and very slight in build, hormones having taken their effect. My skin was pale and white compared to his. He was tanned with darkish hair and masculine in every way that I had never been. At that moment in time, to me, he was perfection.

I was determined to let him take control and also to be more like a woman to him than any girl he may have slept with in the past. I wanted this night to be as special for him as it was for me. This wonderful man was going to be the one who would take my virginity, and I was so delighted.

Steve lay me on my back and slid down the bed slowly kissing my body as he went. He had already discovered how to make me squeal and wriggle by teasing and kissing my nipples and my ear lobes and was about to explore me further.

He bypassed my penis and rubbed my soft smooth skin either side of it with two fingers of one hand as he teased the skin between my penis and my TGirl vagina with the other.

I just had to lie there and let him work his magic on me. This was truly being passive and what I had dreamed of. As the intensity of his actions, combined with the pictures and dreams in my head, grew my legs slowly parted with no input from me.

He took a pillow and placed it beneath my ass to give him better access and teased me by rubbing his wet finger around my willing anus. My head was spinning and I thought of many porn movies I had watched where the guy usually gets a blow job first but I was in heaven and didn't want to break off.

"Are you ready?" Steve asked.

"Oh yes please," I said, and I opened my eyes as he lifted himself closer to me. I reached down and took hold of his penis which was already huge and dripping pre-cum. He really didn't need me to get him ready. It felt so good in my hands. Hard, warm, muscly and big, and I wondered how much of it I might be able to take.

He moved toward me, removed my knickers and gently eased my knees apart as he positioned himself so that the head of his penis was at the entrance to my waiting hole. I reached over to the side table for the lube and applied some to his shaft. He then applied some to his finger and slowly inserted it into me, causing me to make sensual sighing noises.

"Just let me know if you need me to pull back," he said, "or push me back, whatever you want."

"I will," I said in a husky voice full of sexual innuendos, and at that point I knew that my every dream was about to come true.

Steve was a gentle, respectful and loving lover with considerable skill, and he was about to fuck me. I smiled at the prospect and peered into his eyes.

As he teased his hard, thick cock into me, I relaxed and it all seemed so natural. Not at all like I had assumed it may be. If there was any pain, I simply did not realise it. As he breached the entrance he teased himself in and out and the sensation was incredible.

I wondered why I had wasted so much time with a dildo or vibrator. This was something altogether different. It was warm and not under my control, and it was amazing.

As he opened me up he eventually slid in further and further clearly taking care to ensure that he didn't go further than I had space for. I had seen many movies where the girl could only take a short length but it seemed that I was blessed with a good capacity, or perhaps my previous exercises with my so-called "realistic" dildo did have some usefulness, other than to bring me off.

I watched as he finally found his way all the way into me and he leant forward to kiss me. My knees were wide apart and either side of his hot male body and he was buried full length inside me. We were, I think, both delighted and as he slid in and out slowly the feeling inside me was intense. It was he who was in control and he knew from the noises I made and the reactions of my body exactly what effect he was having on me and he was focussed entirely on giving me pleasure, massaging parts of me that had never been reached before. I suddenly realised how great it felt to be the woman, having only ever been the man before, and how it might be possible to have such intense orgasms.

Sometimes he would withdraw completely and quickly slide back in again but he certainly knew how to make me feel good.

We fucked like this for a quite a while, never increasing the pace, and it seemed he could stay hard and in control for as long as he wanted. Occasionally he would lean forward and kiss me, or kiss and squeeze my nipples, building the overall feelings growing inside of me.

I wanted to give him something back and gently pushed him off me, sat up and moved him onto his back. His penis was, frankly, huge, or so it seemed to me. I had only ever been fairly small and I was grateful for this, but he was twice my size, in every direction, and when I reached out for it as it glistened in the low lights of the room, it responded and sat even more upright.

I leant forward and teased the head of his cock for the second time, the first being in the car park a month ago. He tasted good and I played with him for a while but without giving him a proper blow job. He loved it and suddenly it was his turn to close his eyes and enjoy the experience.

I sat astride him and holding him upright slowly slid onto him again. I quickly learned that I could tighten my muscles around him as I rode up and down his penis. Being in this position I was more able to control my own feelings. I guess I was still learning how to let go when I wanted to, and when to let him take control.

As I worked his slippery cock he started to play with my nipples through the black lace of my bra and that was all that I needed. After just a few minutes I was riding him like an experienced pro and gripping him like my life depended on it until I came in a way that I had never cum before, with an intensity I never knew was possible.

I shot my load right over his chest and face. I had not come so much like that for very many years, and I hadn't even touched my penis. This was perfect, and my dream was complete.

This clearly excited him and he bucked beneath me, taking back control again and within a minute or so he came inside me and as I collapsed onto his body he held me close and tight, still inside me. I was in heaven; and he was in me.

Georgia had just been fucked and had lost her virginity in the best way possible, and yet the night had only just started.

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers
12