All Comments on 'Driving Home'

by FetishFantasy

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
fanficwriter1fanficwriter1over 3 years ago
Sexy content...but bad ending

So until the time jump things were pretty good. After that...it got weird. It's clearly a nonconsent story. The bus driver is clearly not a good guy. And...it ends with them marrying? Why? She's only had one experience with this guy, and it was traumatic.

You also seem to determined to impose a sort of arbitrary moral code on the bus driver- he'll rape a girl, but he won't strike her or cheat on a woman.

I think the story would benefit from a different ending. But it is your story- if your goal is just a quick story with sexy content, it certainly delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That ending ...

Like seriously what?

ModdyModdyover 3 years ago

The bus driver's description sounds sexy.

sidratrdsidratrdover 3 years ago

The Story was great, till the ending ruined it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epilogue

I liked the epilogue. I was hoping to see what happened from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The epilogue was the best part, expand on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn it, now I'll never know what the epilogue was

Nice going, you squeamish little prudes. Now I'll never know what all the fuss was about.

Seriously, what could FetishFantasy have done that was so bad? Did she abort the baby, then come back to get another so she could abort that one, and then tie down everybody in the bus so that the bus driver could breed them too, even the men?

Inquiring minds need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please bring the epilogue back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bring the epilogue back. While I wish there was more, I wish even more that you wouldn’t have scrapped it.

I appreciate how responsive you are to your readers, but I don’t want you to feel insecure just because some of us didn’t care for it.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

4* This is a reread. Excellent story, but you lost a star due to no epilogue. It would be better if you wrote a chapter 2. This store has enough for a C2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epilogue

Please put in the epilogue again, if you feel comfortable doing that. I’d like to know how everything turned out. Otherwise, can you please just reply with a summary of the ending so we know what will happen next, or maybe tell us the story will return soon? Regardless, great read. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epilogue

I came to reread the epilogue. I guess there are two types of readers out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the original ending. Would love to see it brought back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epilogue

I'm interested in the epilogue. Maybe put it in a Chapter 2? That way those of us that want to read it can, and the whiney bitches can fuck off.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

thestargirlthestargirlover 3 years ago

OMG no. I loved the epilogue. Please post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you removed the epilogue

Based on the comments, it sounds like she comes back and marries the bus driver in your epilogue.

Honestly, that just sounds stupid. And forced. And there’s no need for it. I’m glad you removed it. This story is better if people are left to imagine an implied ending, rather than being force-fed an out-of-touch cliche.

That said, the way it is now is pretty freaking hot. I loved the idea of a teen losing her virginity to a bus driver in some random parking lot. The humiliation, the violation, and the added horror of being impregnated but getting caught up in the moment and letting it happen, those were all fantastic elements. Love, love, LOVED it!

Thank you for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I genuinely liked the epilogue. I know that one comment said it came out of nowhere but she did see him every day, probably twice a day for the rest of the school year. She was probably the first on the bus and last to get off. I would have assumed that she started to see him rather than see through him after what happened. The ending didn't seem out of place to me. I enjoyed the fact it was concluded, knowing where the characters were going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Epilogue please

jubifist72jubifist72about 3 years ago
Hot Story

Hi,

do not care if someone not like some part of the story write it how you like it never how others will it.

whatever please more episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good writing

It’s good writing, people who don’t like it can just read another story. This website is for you to put your imagination in a story. If they want something else they can just start writing their own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing

FetishFantasyFetishFantasyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to let people know I'm working on a Chapter 2 using the original epilogue as inspiration. I think what I was going for and what came across was a bit more jarring than I'd intended. But we live and we learn, so look out for the next part when it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's amazing! I loved the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FetishFantasy I think it was really good. If people come here expecting love stories then they’re in a wrong place. I like this website because many writers just write fantasies and just imaginative stories. It doesn’t mean we agree on rape, or that women or men should be belittle. I hope you continue the story as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FetishFantasy I think it was really good. If people come here expecting love stories then they’re in a wrong place. I like this website because many writers just write fantasies and just imaginative stories. It doesn’t mean we agree on rape, or that women or men should be belittle. I hope you continue the story as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I look forward to reading the 2nd chapter. This one was really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's as bad as it gets

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 2 years ago

Now I'm curious about the epilogue...

It's such a shame when kink shamers make an author feel bad about their work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We want the epilogue back please

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 2 years ago
Nice story.

Wow what a great story. Please bring back the epilogue and make another chapter

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlongabout 2 years ago

Loved this story and can't wait to read the epilogue and the next chapter, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the first part wish the ending was better but loved it.♥️♥️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

my pussy is literally soaked over this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Came looking for this book after a while I was sad to see that the epilogue got deleted. Idk why ppl make such a big deal out of fictional situations like yeah they got married that’s what the author decided to write. Like an authors creativity shouldn't have to change to fit what you want in a book. I still can’t believe ppl bullied the author into deleting the epilogue. Unreal. It’s not ur book and go write ur own fucking book if it’s that big of a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I feel cheated because of a bunch of whiners. I would like to see the epilogue. Please 🙏 restore it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, I'm stuck on the timeframe. I really enjoyed the story, organized worthy, but if she turned 18 back in March, then the timing for exams and Summer don't seem to fit, and then later he says she's been 18 almost a year. Which doesn't fir. Thumbs up overall, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want the epilogue :(

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 2 years ago

very unfortunate that you removed the epilogue.

It is a decent story and it did interest me what happens now.

Don't remove a part of a story someone doesn't like. It is YOUR Story, you decide and choose what goes in, even if some don't like this or that part. That's just everyone's personal opinion.

Now you essentially posted an unfinished Story.

Could you maybe DM me the Epilogue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
NO ENDING

MORE IT SHE DOES KEEP THE BABY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no epilouge that would make this better. It's a quick and dirty scandal story with perfect paced and flavor... I am so satisfied with this smoking hot scene.

TJBJTJBJover 1 year ago

I liked the epilogue!

Jekyll1439Jekyll1439over 1 year ago

I want to read the epilogue! where can I read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ass would have made it a five...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i'm curious about that epilogue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should continue this further, this is very hot, the potential amount of sex scenes between them and even inviting someone along is gonna be even more hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should make an alternate ending and had him finish outside so they can do this again.

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

It's a little childish the way you show how the carachters feel about the entire situation.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

I thought it was a great storyline, great writing for a short story, great character outlines, great situation, placing her home at the end of the bus route so it was entirely possible to shag her in the bus at the end of the route, which does also leave ample time thereafter to cultivate a real get-to-know-each-other relationship during the rest of the year. She didn't complain severely about her first time, maybe they did it again every week? Steve sounds like he's a lonely army dropout; Rebecca sounds like an agitated HS cheerleader who also is angry at more folks than she has friends, so maybe this unplanned hookup is their mutual turning point to a gettogether that could turn out better than many well planned weddings which go bust at the 5 year breakup. Great work, FetishFantasy, more epilogues, more often,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will there be a part two? Where she is pregnant but he will still fuck her and his own excuse is to leave for the army for a year or two but will again come back for her? It would certainly make her think more of him

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsabout 1 year ago

I wish this had been tagged "rape," and then I could've avoided it. A HS girl virgin is exceedingly unlikely to enjoy being coerced into sucking cock of a stranger, and even less likely to enjoy sex thereafter. She would've been scared out of her mind. Fantasy is one thing, but someone doesn't understand young women at all.

amazingful55amazingful5512 months ago

Don’t let people get you down; sure the epilogue was great!!

2p1k32p1k311 months ago

It is best to learn to ignore the negativity, but still glean whatever useful information out of hateful comments that is possible. As authors we know how a story flows in our head, but how a reader perceives the story can be very different. The sum total of experience in life is compressed into a unique distorted lens that is maintained by every living soul. That means, that a dark side focused commenter is projecting their own flaws & insecurities upon you, because that is the only way they know how to deal with stress.

It amazes me how many people complain about 'rape' when that is literally the definition of **this** genre of stories. It almost seems like their artificial, as in manufactured for some outside reason, because no one could be that lacking in intelligence yes.?. Sure it isn't 'all' the time, but anecdotally it is close enough in the distortion of mine. This is the second story today that has been read by me & both had someone whining about for what they asked.

If by some coincidence a reader is that lacking, & chose to read this comment. Maybe stop clicking on genre header of 'NonConsent/Reluctance' for your smut, suggest do I.?. 😅

🌒🌕🌘

xiaomaomexiaomaome10 months ago

could you PM me the epilogue? Still curious about it

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Love the story. I wish you would finish her journey so we can see how you want it to go. Great story

sjamos8541sjamos85418 months ago
PUT IT BACK I WANNA READ IT!

WHAAAT EPILOGUE SO WHAT THEY DONT LIKE IT!! PUT IT BACK I WANNA READ IT!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't want to go against FetishFantasy's wishes and outright tell you all how, but there are ways to see at least a slice of the epilogue if you know what to do ;)

That being said: I LOVED IT! So hot it left me wanting more. I hope you weren't dissuaded too much and will come back to continue.

BeBopper99BeBopper995 months ago

Author has not posted since 2021 and the Chapter 2 was due two years ago. The author seemed to be excessively sensitive to criticism. FYI - the epilog had the cheerleader telling her 40+ years old, bus-driving rapist that she was pregnant. He responds that he will marry her, but warns her that he expects her to be a full-time wife-mom , that he doesn't take vacation trips, and that he wants more kids. Personally, I found it a bit outlandish since school bus driver's annual income isn't very much. I dated a cheerleader and hung out with cheerleaders. Not likely that an 18yo cheerleader would be moving in with a never married guy who is an unlikable dullard. Still, I gave this 5* for being an excellent short fantasy

NC story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is niceee...plss put back the epilogue

RaulCraceRaulCrace3 months ago

Thanks Bebopper99 You are a hero. Not knowing the epilogue was eating me alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Knowing this only applies to fantasy land: So. Effing. Hot.

Imho, just the right amount of 'don't give a @#%! attitude/force' paired with an equally correct amount of warring 'fear/desire' emotions.

Great job and I would be happy to read more....😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous