Driving Lessons

Story Info
What Drives Brothers upskirt and panty obsession?
13.3k words
4.63
44.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My kinky mind was drifting back to the time I taught my younger sister to drive, she had just turned eighteen. Well, to be exact she was my half-sister, my dad divorced shortly after I was born, and my mum just up and disappeared into the night. No words, no note just up and left.

She eventually made contact many years later when I was in my late teens. We would catch up on occasion from time to time for lunch or dinner, I think on her part out of guilt or jealousy of my father's new life?! My dad does not have anything to do with her and has never talked about her or the reason she did a midnight runner.

Anyway Tia, my half-sister...My dad spent a year or so overseas in Southeast Asia, travelling with me as a young child. I suppose doing the hippy thing, trying to find his purpose or something like that.

My dad fell in love with my now step-mum, a beautiful Thai woman even now in her forties, typical svelte lean Asian body, and to be honest, she could easily pass for a thirty-something. Well, my half-sister has all the attributes of her mother mixed with the extra curves of a Western woman.

Quite frankly, Tia is gorgeous, head to toe and every curve and swell in between.

So, at the insistence of our parents driving lessons became a regular occurrence. Annoyed at the prospect of weeks and weeks of risking my life being driven around by an eighteen-year-old learner driver. Tia scared me half to death at every turn while I tried to maintain my sanity and keep my heartbeat from redlining.

However, when Tia returned to Senior High School after a few weeks of her driving me crazy during her Christmas break driving lessons. Everything changed from the first morning Tia sat her gorgeous ass in the driver's seat of my car. Her new Senior School uniform floored me, and I was powerless to avoid looking at her shapely legs. Her short tartan skirt and sheer stockings teased my perverted mind, and for some reason, I continually wondered what color panties was she wearing. A random thought at the time and one that continued to plague my mind insistently.

It was not a hard stretch as I did have a pretty hardcore fetish for girls in stockings and short skirts. I find myself thinking the exact thing plenty of times about pretty girls in that type of attire and not just the stereotypical Catholic School Girl look; or their age. It was the tartan skirt and stockings, preferably the skirt being short enough that with a slight breeze or bend of the waist, their skirt could ride up enough to show the stockings transitioning into the control top, and if I was lucky a flash of ass cheek and the color of their panties.

Or just as alluring is a hip and thigh hugging tight skirt, tartan or any color showing off the shapely curves of their behind and hips, and the slight outline of their pantie seam, the higher cut and tighter the panties the better. Causing a sexy step between where the panties line finishes and their ass cheeks and upper thighs blossom and bounce-free, accompanied by a tantalizing jiggle down their legs with each step. I suppose to a certain extent it depended on the girl's walk, Did she flounce as she walked knowing she was flaunting her assets? Or was she a demure shy girl who had no idea how fucking sexy she looked to my eye? Either way, flaunt or demure, there was always that something that caused me to look twice, what bloke does not love a pretty girl in a short skirt?

But if a girl were wearing stockings, high heels, and a shortish tight skirt it would not only catch my keen eye I think the sight would stop traffic. The high heels accentuated the perfectness of the female form, from their taut calves up to their tight thighs and the swell of their delicious peach-shaped backsides.

However, if there was any form of high-heeled shoes or preferably knee-high boots, then different story. Whether it was when I was down the local mall, shopping online, browsing the net an Advertisement on TV or even a random vanilla junk mail in the mailbox I'd be taken by and unmistakable lust. The thing is I never expected I would feel the same kink for my little sister.

With a three-plus-year age difference between my sister and me, we were close but not that close growing up; Tia had her pool of friends and I had mine. Sure, my sister and I got along fine and anytime spent together our banter was relaxed, as she got older the age difference disappeared and we found ourselves having plenty of common interests.

Mine being her sexy young friends, Tia gravitated toward Asian girls much to my delight. Most are mixed race like herself. A couple of the teenage girls were absolute stunners and one particular girl reminded me of one of my high school crushes. An incredibly beautiful Chinese girl, her mother is Chinese, and her father is Australian. Kelly was her name, quite tall for a girl at about five'8".

With legs to die for as I found out once I had seen Kelly outside school hours in a more casual setting. So, I suppose in hindsight I've had a thing for Asian girls consciously or not for years, but my sister?!!

The half-hour drive to Tia's school became my highlight as her young thighs and sheer satin pantyhose teased my kink.

I found myself using the opportunity to gaze upon her sexy teen legs. Sometimes her skirt ridding up just that little bit more as she raised her leg to push the clutch and change gears. Not that much but enough that sometimes her skirt slid up her thighs to within a couple of inches of exposing that for which I had started to lust. That one kinky peek at her sweet teen panty-clad upper thigh and ass cheek and more importantly the color of the panties covering it.

What color panties were always front of my mind, I was fixated on the color to the point I made a concerted effort to try and catch one tantalizing look. Telling myself just one little glimpse and the infatuation with my sister had to stop.

Every day her thighs teased me more, watching her intently as she got in and out of the car on the days she drove to school. Showing just a little bit more upper thigh for that brief second or two. I noticed on more than one occasion her pantyhose did not have the usual control top. Just sheer satin fabric as I caught glimpses higher up her thighs.

I was sure she caught me perving a dozen times, Tia smiled awkwardly and made a conscious effort to smooth her skirt back down over her thighs, sometimes letting her eyes linger on mine for just that little bit longer before we both averted our gaze in silent discomfort.

One day Tia nervously asked, "What Bro?" as if there was something wrong.

Knowing I had been busted perving and more than a little embarrassed, I mumbled, "Oh, umm nothing Tia, but don't you think your skirt is a little short for school?"

"No," she said defensively with a slightly cheeky smirk, "This is how all my girlfriends dress, I got to keep up you know, and anyway school code is to wear privacy shorts under our skirts at all times."

"Look see." Her cheeky smirk was still present causing her lips to curl in an unconsciously sensual look.

The thought crossed my mind that she liked the attention, or more likely it was my wishful thinking.

And then to my utter surprise, Tia lifted her skirt to show me or it was just to tease me? And true to her word Tia had on a pair of grey cotton shorts, with a thin white lacy trim adorning the hem, instinctively making my eyes focus more intensely on what may lay beneath.

Tia's so-called privacy shorts leg openings were so loose they allowed me to see up her stockinged legs and catch a tantalizing glimpse of her nylon-covered crotch. Innocent enough at first but Tia let the skirt linger in her fingertips as my slightly awkward gaze hovered in the solitude of my obsessed mind.

Until I focused more trying to catch a glimpse of what color panties Tia was wearing, but instead I saw her pussy cleft squeezing tightly into the sheer nylon fabric, forming perfectly to my little sister's teen folds. With her flesh-toned pantyhose and no discernible gusset, Tia's perfect teen thighs shimmered all the way up for me to see my sister did not have any panties on. I could see the mat of black pussy fur topping her cleft, perfectly trimmed to a neat V pointing directly to my indecent desire.

Tia lowered her skirt and trying to remain composed, I said, "OK, good to know."

Tia mentioned in an off-the-cuff remark, "It's to stop the boys from up-skirting the girls with their mobile phone cameras trying to get a cheap thrill."

I laughed, "Really? I did not know that was a thing, sis," I silently sighed in relief thinking, thank God I had gotten out of that situation unscathed.

The question remaining though, what was her real intent, did she just flash me on purpose or was it her young innocence unknowingly gifting me a glimpse of what my perverted mind dearly wanted!?

But now all I could think about was her perfect little pussy lips captured in the thin sheer fabric of her skin-toned nylons.

I needed more, fuck I had to see more, my cock swelled in my pants with indecent thoughts of how? I tried to put it out of my mind, knowing I should not be having these kinds of thoughts about my sister. But the no panties had me thinking, did she ever wear panties or was there something I was missing?

..................

It was not going to be an easy task to keep my mind from wandering to illicit thoughts with her so close to me in the car.

Just the scent of her body spray and freshly shampooed hair made my mind melt into familiar lustful emotions. Such a pure sweet young innocent girly scent, it started to drive me wild with passion every time my sister was near. Making the time in the car with her an intimate glimpse into her world, and a sensually tortuous experience for me.

We did not talk that much as Tia had to keep her mind focused on her driving and me the same. I did find myself asking her questions about her girlfriends just so I could look her way without making it too obvious I was ogling her sexy nylon-covered legs.

With Tia's eyes focused on the road I could still see a slight sensual smirk on her lips as I pushed her for more information about her sexy teen friends. Tia did not seem too keen on divulging much, but I did notice her occasionally glancing secretively toward my crotch.

Now I am not what I would consider big by any stretch of the imagination, but I am fairly thick. And yes, semi-hard at the time, which had been a regular occurrence in recent weeks. Just walking past Tia's bedroom and smelling the slight scent of her body spray had me getting hard, let alone being in her presence.

Tia's driving improved over time, we only had a couple of close calls, with me having to grab the steering wheel to avoid her crossing lanes in a roundabout and sideswiping the car alongside. Otherwise fairly uneventful, as Tia gained her confidence behind the wheel, and it would seem her confidence with me in a slightly more intriguing way.

Her skirt left to ride up higher each time she used the clutch, no longer caring to smooth it down. Tia's sideways glances at my crotch became more obvious and were accompanied by a cheeky bite of her lower lip. I must admit after the first time I noticed her eyes wandering to my, umm well; I assumed cock. Hoping I was not reading too much into her look.

I ditched the tracksuit pants and started wearing tighter-fitting pants. I was semi-hard constantly around Tia anyway and by the time she sat her sexy ass in my car I would adjust my cock, so it rested none too covertly down my inner thigh.

Clear and present to the point even the ridge of the crown stretched the tight fabric, hoping to leave little to her imagination!

Then Tia started to stop across the road from her school in a quiet car park, saying it was to avoid the rush of mums and dads dropping off their children. It was fine with me because it made it easier for me than being stuck in a line of parents' cars for ten minutes trying to negotiate my way home from Tia's campus.

And as I walked around to jump in the driver's side one morning and my sister was still getting out of the car, I inadvertently saw her skirt ride up enough, affording me a quick glimpse of my obsession. My sister, okay half-sister then tilted the coupe's car seat forward and reached in to grab her school bag from the back seat, again affording me a perfect tantalizing view up her skirt.

Tai turned, said "bye," and was about to walk off to school when she turned back looking at me quizzically remembering she had left the L-Plate on the back window. Tia blushed a little saying," Oops," dropped her school bag to the ground and shimmied back into the car, both knees on the backseat kneeling to reach over to unclip the L-Plate to leave on the parcel shelf ready for next time.

Wow just wow, my obsession was wiggling around for a full 5 to 10 seconds bent over the backseat of my car, I was embarrassed and initially averted my eyes, but I could not for long as I copped a perfect view up my sister's short skirt.

Her privacy shorts were hiding most but not all of my sister's tight ass cheeks, and I got another glimpse of what lay beneath.

The lace of Tia's privacy shorts flared out on the edges, framing her pussy mound perfectly and that sight alone was enough to make my cock harden even more.

But when she moved her hips the loose shorts shifted, and with no panties on again, I was treated to the sight of my sister's pussy obscenely captured in her sheer pantyhose; bursting between her thigh gap, no fur just her plump petite pussy shining against the sheer fabric with her puffy pussy lips divided either side of the pantyhose's seam.

I was stunned and almost dropped to my knees to get an even better look. I only just caught myself from trying as I started to bend a knee and Tia started to wiggle her sexy ass back out of the car.

I could not even make eye contact with my sister when she turned around to say goodbye again. I was in fear she would see the lust in my eyes, or the flush on my face, something my own kinky mind and hardening cock were still trying to grapple with.

And then all I could think of was every time she drove to school, or I took her for a driving lesson. Tia has to attach and then remove the L-Plate. How did I not notice earlier?

*********

Driving home I had to release my cock and stroke myself to the vision of my sisters completely bare pussy, and that I suppose looking back was when my perverted obsession took on a whole new meaning.

By the time I got home, our parents had left for work and I marched straight to my sister's room. I needed more, I was so fucking horny I had my cock out of my pants and in my hand stroking it as I walked down the hall.

Opening Tia's bedroom door her body spray engulfed my senses, inciting my perverted need with my eyes darting in every direction looking, thinking, where does she keep her panties?

Thinking back, it was a sliding door moment in my life, and to this day I cannot fully understand. I do not know what came over me, I just had to have a pair of my sister's knickers. I was emphatically obsessed with the color, the fabric, the cut, did she wear lacy underwear, fullback panties or G-strings, I did not care what, I just had to know!?

********

There were a couple of laundry baskets overflowing with her clothes near the wardrobe. Not knowing if they were clean or dirty and not caring by this stage.

Ruffling through the closest basket I found a pair of stockings and proceeded to tease them over my engorged cockhead. Precum already dripping and leaving a trail of wetness on the sheer fabric.

It was not enough, I searched until I found a pair of Tia's panties, as it turned out used panties. Slightly damp with her moisture, and with me still teasing my cock over her stockings, I put a finger to the warmth of my sister's panty crotch.

Then I felt an overwhelming desire to bring them to my face, I had been with girls but never had the desire to sample their used panties, I was not expecting much until I breathed in Tia's sweet teen scent. My cock lurched making me Jerk my cock harder. Admittedly my first encounter smelling a pair of used panties, and to be honest, I was surprised at how the scent coursed through me like a torrent of sexual desire. So delicate yet intoxicating all at once, overwhelming to the point I needed more.

I tipped Tia's dirty laundry basket on her bed and plucked every pair of her panties out, taking my time to sample each one. Some were dry and a little crusty but all had something to offer in their sexy way. From the fresh young innocent scent of Tia's freshly discarded pair still moist from her sweet teen pussy to a crusty pair with the distinct musky scent of sweat and for some reason a mysterious tangy smell of ass.

I had heard of the whole panty fetish thing and never really understood the fascination, but within seconds I did, and I was addicted.

With my precum leaking more to my increasing pleasure and sensory adventure, I continued to stroke my cock with my sister's sheer silky pantyhose.

The scent of her sex escalating my maddening desire, I lay on her bed and fantasised about what her panties would look like pulled up tight into her teen pussy forming to her lips as they split her sweet teen divide and my undivided attention; then I noticed a picture of my sister wearing her Senior School Uniform hanging on her wall in a casual moment with her friends. My sister Tia bent over at the waist leaning forward on a girlfriend's shoulder showing just enough thigh to fuck my perverted mind some more and the attention of my hard throbbing cock.

I found myself getting up like being in a dream taking the picture and laying it on her desk, then I thrust my dripping cock encased in Tia's pantyhose, teasing the tip over her pretty face until I unloaded on her and her sweet teen friends smiling faces. It was the hardest I have ever cum in my life and it was never going to be enough.

I was fucked in every sense of the word, my mind, my cock, and my obsessed desire for my sexy little sister's panties which now included the enticing scent hiding in the fabric of such an innocent piece of clothing.

Falling back onto my sister's bed still holding her sweet-scented panties to my face, I remembered my sister mentioned the guys at School using their phone cameras trying to up-skirt the girls.

The next morning, I had my phone camera set to HD 4K video and already recording as I waited in the car for my sister, hoping to get a quick video up her skirt when she positioned the L-Plate on the rear window.

My heart was pumping with desire as much as from adrenaline at the thought of getting caught. I turned my head as my sister knelt in the backseat with her eyes not looking my way, I held the camera of my phone to point up her skirt, hoping and praying I would get a good shot.

Because of the way my heart and adrenaline were pumping, I thought I was going to have a heart attack, it was one of the most scary and exhilarating things I have ever done to this day.

My eyes caught a fair bit of her silky nylon-clad thighs and her tight ass cheeks, enough to add to my quickening heart and to send a surge of blood to my cock, hardening it enough to tighten in my pants more than usual.

I sat back as quickly as I could hit the power off button on my phone and left it to lay on my lap. Again, I watched my sister hopping into the driver's seat to a quick flash of her silky thighs and once she was concentrating on her driving, I checked my phone and turned off the camera.

It was the longest 30-minute drive of my life, I could not control my heartbeat or breathing, and my palms were sweating thinking of what I might have on video. And I am sure my face was blushing red with untold desire as I felt it burning even on the chilly winter morning.