Driving Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************************************************

Thinking back, I wondered if Tia had had a pair of panties on when she flashed me in the car a couple of months ago, would today have happened, would that have been enough to satisfy my panty obsession?

Yet even after the hot sexual encounter that we had just shared on the couch, it was still all I could think about!

As our breathing returned to normal, I heard our parent's car and then the lights coming up the drive. I gave my sister's sexy ass a playful slap snapping her out of her post-orgasmic coma.

Reluctantly she found the energy to stand up, red-faced, and with an expression of pure lust I had never seen before. Quickly and without a word Tia kissed me gently on the lips, not much more than a sisterly peck yet enough to make my heart glow and my cock firm again.

I quickly turned off the TV and followed Tia down the hall. Watching her thighs ripple as her plump teen ass jiggled for my viewing pleasure. Glistening with cum completing the perfection and maddening my desire to have her again one way or another. Tai turned and gave me a glance, her eyes smoldering with wicked content and slipped into her bedroom room.

My heart sank a little as she closed her leaving me with my mind dwelling on what might be.

I made my way to my room, not wanting to be in the lounge when my parents came in. Being sure the smell of sex was still present in the room I didn't want any awkward conversations.

Laying in my bed, it was like what the fuck just happened, I was ecstatic, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. My heart rate was through the roof, and my cock was still hard, not simply hard, use it as a hammer like hard. Horny as a singular word would never be enough to describe the level of arousal I was feeling. I had cum 5 minutes earlier, yet I knew if I stroked my cock, it would explode again in seconds.

My sister, yes half-sister had my head in a spin. Where now, what was going to happen next, if anything?! My infatuation had gone from a solid ten out of ten to infinity and I was hoping to go beyond. I had to have her again, feel her touch, explore her teenage body, and make her come again while caressing her panty-covered pussy. Watch her face fight the urge, until she could she can take no more and flood her panties with the depraved lust we both craved. Little did I know our evening had barely started.

The taboo pushed me in every direction at once, my emotions spiraled to the brink of the unknown. Not sure if I could control what my heart or my better conscious should as I wrestled with my socially unacceptable need.

Tia's seeming infatuation when I rimmed her little bottom she had me intrigued, my only experience with anal was from online porn. It was my understanding that anal sex for a girl was more for the man's pleasure and not their own! Something of a treat, a taboo act for sure and one I'd never contemplated with any of my girlfriends.

But now I wanted Tia to tell me more, let me into her head, tell me everything she felt when I penetrated her tight butt hole.

I couldn't believe what I was thinking, but the thought alone was never going to be enough, and my mind was wondering what other kinks were waiting for me in her eighteen-year-old mind!?

My cock throbbed incessantly, and I am not sure how I stopped myself from masturbating. It just felt wrong, like I was somehow cheating on my sister and in some way myself. The pleasure she just gave me in the living room could never replace pleasuring myself. I had to know what was going on in her pretty head. Does she feel the same kinky needs I do?

My sister's room was only across the hall from mine, but with the parent's home, I could not risk making that crossing. I grabbed my phone and started to message her. I did not know where to begin my text, I typed something read it back five times, and then deleted it over and over again. Eventually, I said fuck it stop overthinking the situation and texted, "You ok Sis." It was weak I know, but it was something, and I wanted her to text me back anything or my brain was going to go into meltdown.

My heart raced harder by the second, my breathing short and sharp. My mouth went dry instantly, then Beep Beep, Fuck! Tia's name flashed up on my phone, expectations flashed with dread, emotions causing me to question whether I should read her words. Words I knew I had to read, even if they conflicted with my feelings.

"Hi Brother, I was just thinking the same, "So, are you okay?"

"If you are, I am more than okay sis,"

My cocked swelled even harder as I counted the seconds for Tia's reply. I mean fuck my dick could go off at any second, without warning, explode like a failed rocket launch midway into its destination. I did not want to crash and burn now, I had to keep my shit together and see how my sister feels.

My blank phone screen was screaming nothing, I was thinking I had fucked up and could not wait anymore.

"I felt something Tia, a connection I did not think was possible. I cannot explain it, I cannot get you out of my mind."

Beep Beep, "Me too big brother, I can always feel your eyes on me without me even looking. I know I should feel weird about it, but I do not, I feel alive when I sense your eyes caressing me, and my body responds in ways I did not know were possible. My pussy gets wet whenever we are close, I cannot control it and to be honest, my pussy is dripping wet now."

I could not believe the words I was reading, my innocent eighteen-year-old sister, telling me she was wet for me.

"Fuck! I mean wow, I thought it was just me. I have been wrestling with my consciousness about my feelings for you for so long I was becoming ashamed. But since we are being honest, my cock has not gone down yet and it is still so fucking hard, because of you."

Was that too much, should I be telling my sister my cock is hard for her?

Beep Beep, "Really bro, that is so hot, can I see it? I felt how hard it was rubbing on my pussy in the lounge, I can still feel it when it throbbed and you came against my pussy. I want to see it, please big brother I want to see it, I want to see you cum."

"Wow, Tai, who's the kinky little sister then, but how, mum and dad are just down the hall in the kitchen?!"

"Open your bedroom door and I'll open mine, be quiet and show me your cock, stroke it for me, cum for your sister."

Was this happening, Had some sex-crazed goddess taken over my sister's mind?

Our doors were diagonally opposite each other, a mere few feet across a darkened hallway. I heard the slight creak as Tia's door opened. Wow, she is not fucking with me this is happening!

I quickly dropped my shorts threw on a bathrobe, and tentatively cracked my bedroom door, trying to keep the sound from reaching our parent's ears.

And there was the delicious sight of my sister, the silhouette of her svelte form so close yet so far away. Enough light spilt from behind the doorway to capture the perfectness of her legs. This led my eyes up to the one thing I so desperately desired, what color panties was she wearing?

Tia teetered so innocently on the heels of her feet, the light danced between her sumptuous thick thighs and the gap. The gap in my life that I had been longing for. I forced myself to draw my wicked gaze higher, drinking in every inch of her loveliness and if I thought Tia's legs were God's gift to man, then her pert boobies topped with a hint of sugar brown nipple peeking through the thin fabric was more than my sexually obsessed mind could take.

Tia gestured to me, with the obligatory biting of her lower lip, breathlessly mouthing into the shadows between our incestuous need.

"Show me."

The lust on her face was undeniable, not a hint of shame or the demure shyness I would have expected. Her focus was purely on me as she shimmed her upper body causing her boobies to sway in a way I could have watched endlessly.

Tia's words had no sound, yet the intent was so fucking hot, coming from the sweetest, sexiest girl any man could hope for. To be coming from my sister, well that is next-level erotica mixed with the mystery that drives such a forbidden lust.

My mind focused enough allowing my eyes to admire my sister's attire, I could only describe it as sheer, tight, white, and sexy as hell. It only hung lower enough to cover her pussy. Leaving enough of her upper thighs to draw my obsessive attention to what lay beneath.

I motioned for Tai to spin around, and she shook her head in cheeky defiance, instead running her hands up from just below the hem of her slutty lingerie. I watched as she shimmered her hips and let her fingers climb up her tight body and cupped both her impressive tits.

My sister, oh my sweet teasing little sister, whispered again, "Show Me."

I shook my head no and motioned for her to twirl around again.

She shot me a wicked gaze and started to comply with my wishes.

But first squeezed both her tits together, and leaned forward until her nipples were about to burst free.

My hand unconsciously found my cock hidden behind my robe and I stroked myself, my sister leered at me with expectation.

The soft light spilling around her body like a Smokey haze only made her look more alluring, shadows interlacing with the light teased my eyes. Her curves occasionally sneaked out in soft waves of sensual distraction as the shadows gave way reluctantly. Each movement of my sister's body broke the shadows in a different area with the light highlighting a new tantalizing visual of her voluptuous teen body.

Our eyes finally met again with soft discomfort after what seemed like hours.

Tai shouted at me with frustrated eyes followed by a very sexual purr.

"Show me please, big brother."

The emphasis on the word 'please,' was somehow lost in translation, her undeniable expression not.

I was still letting my eyes flirt with my ultimate desire, which, was my sister wearing panties?

With the light dancing around her hips and the sheer translucent fabric changing its hues every other second, I was still none the wiser.

'Show me,' finally resounded to the front of my mind, my cock had been tenting my robe. Still out of sight, and with some strange emotion, I felt more alive than I had ever been before as my sister encouraged me to expose myself. I gently pulled my robe open; I was not trying to put on a show, but my sister was beside herself. Eyes as big as sources and mouth agape with the most beautiful and bewildering look of unabashed desire.

Looking each other in the eyes

Tia with a sultry whisper said, "Touch it, ummm BIG brother let me see you stroke your cock for your little sister."

I wanted to scream Show me your panties Tia, you are such a naughty tease.

The pouty look on her face was so cute, seeing my sister in such a desperate need to see me stroking my cock, and now became my new mission. Finding myself being drawn into my sister's obvious obsession; and a new erotic one for me.

I let my robe spill open completely, allowing the full extent of my arousal to be displayed. My sister gasped, and I flashed a nervous glance down the hall, and I motioned for her to be quiet. Tia clamped a hand over her mouth in mock horror and I watched her firm tits jiggle causing her nipples to press harder in the thin fabric separating them from my view.

Without thinking my hand grabbed my cock at the base, my sister nodded at me with a teasing look, and again the same silent words. "Stroke your cock Big Brother," pausing to catch her breath and then mouthed the word,

"Please,"

I do not know who was teasing who, but I loved it. The look on my sister's face told me more than she would ever know. The desire dripped from every pore on her increasingly flushed face.

Her hand drifted closer to her crutch, a finger flirting with the hem of her fuck my nightie, and I could tell Tia was struggling not to touch herself down there.

The way she clamped her thighs together and again quickly placed her other hand to her mouth, muffling an excited moan as I did as she asked and started to stroke my cock.

Stroking my cock from base to tip, letting my thumb and fingers encircle and linger around the sensitive head. Squeezing more precum to ease the building tension, while savoring the look in her eyes.

But it only served to push me further towards the inevitable orgasm that my sister wanted to see. And I was endeavoring to extend for both our needs, building something we both had consciously and or unconsciously craved.

I stroked my cock with the deliberate intention to make my sister wait, she had teased me to utter despair over the previous months. And I wanted to extract some kind of kinky perverted revenge. And it was working, Tia's breathing became shorter and sharper the more I stroked and teased my cock. The flush of pink in her cheeks, became a deeper shade of passionate red, spreading down her neck, and bursting across her cleavage.

And I can only imagine how wet and pink my sister's pussy had become. I do not know how I held my resolve to not stroke myself to relief, but I did not because I needed more.

Tia's hand movements caught my attention, she was squeezing a nipple through the sheer fabric covering her bosom. Making eye contact with me she whispered, "Close your eyes," if I thought things could not get any kinkier, I was wrong. I did not want to lose sight of Tia's beauty, but with the pleading look in her eyes, I could not deny her request.

With my eyes closed, my touch felt more sensual, more real. Obscene thoughts overtook my mind now that my sense of sight had been removed.

I listened intently and could hear Tia rustling about in her room, and I imagined my sister was getting undressed and was going to show me everything I so desperately wanted.

With my mind lost to my kinky thoughts, I did not hear anything for a second until I felt a warm hand on mine. Before I could say a word Tia placed her other hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear, "Let me big brother, let your sister stroke your cock."

Opening my eyes in shock I searched my sisters in a way no brother should. A dark desire emanated back to the core of my existence, my sister's face was expressionless, but her eyes became the pathway between us, similar to the unspoken words when my finger penetrated her tight ass earlier.

She was bewitching, my sister held everything I wanted in this world within that look, and it was then I realized our lives had taken on a forbidden life of their own. Free will in the purest and simplest forms, the pleasure of incestuous skin becoming our sin to the world.

My sister had my cock in her hand, and my heart was in my throat.

There was a moment when I thought I could stop her and control the situation.

What, with our parents down the hall and the risk of us getting caught together? I should have pushed her away.

But I could not deny her, the lust on her pretty face melted any resolve I may have had. And when the soft palm of her hand tentatively cupped the underside of my cock. My world melted into a subliminal space where wicked brothers and sisters find solace in their incestuous needs.

Her fingers gently encased my cock just below the head, her soft smooth palm caressing the underside. And my sister's hand slid up and down with a tenderness I could not stop for the love of money.

It was more than sex, it might even be better than sex, only time will tell. I maneuvered my sister fully into my room, noting my sister had already shut her bedroom door and no light shone from beneath. Her hand still caressing my hardness for her, I needed to cum so bad, so hard. Give my sister everything she wanted, and I mean everything.

Tia's palm slid down the length of my cock and her fingers tips gently tickled the back of my balls. And on the upstroke, her fingers tightened just below the crown of my cock. Slightly squeezing and paying special attention in all the right places, teasing me closer and closer to my release, my balls had pulled up into my groin patiently waiting for their moment to cum for their hot sister.

Yet every time my cock started to throb close to the point of no return. My Tia relaxed her grip leaving me panting on the verge of no man's land.

As the seconds passed I could only think, who is this girl, how can she have such control over me? Where the fuck did she learn to please a man, and that man is her older brother, like this?

Looking into her eyes again, her expression bordered on arrogance with a hint of this is only the beginning. And I was hanging on for dear life to finish, so we could start whatever it was to come next.

How life can unfold and change so fast, blurring how I found myself in such a fucked up sensual and seductive moment with what I thought was the most pure and innocent girl up until now.

Her demeanour leading up until an hour ago was the polar opposite, I mean I suppose that is what I wanted to think. The girl had me in a sexually obsessed trance for weeks now, so to me every moment in her presence was sexual. So, thinking back her actions were so subtle I had not noticed, and I had never suspected my sister was as hot for me as I undoubtedly was for her.

With Tia now behind my door caressing me to within an inch of ecstasy, I was halfway in and halfway out of my room with a leg on either side of the door. Keeping a watch out if our parents did venture in our direction.

And then one did, my stepmom.

All her Thai friends call her Pookie. But to me, she was my mum, I had never thought of her as a stepmother. She was too young and full of energy and quietly confident in a way I was now seeing in her daughter.

I tried to push Tia away, and warn her with a startled look whispering, "Mum's coming!" My sister just squeezed my cock with a sultry smirk of indifference. My cock did not soften as Pookie's petite Asian frame tilted from side to side. She used her hands to catch her balance on the hallway walls as she used them to guide herself closer.

She was tipsy, or more likely very drunk, her short skirt was bunched up high on her hips revealing the lace tops of Pookie's satin stay-up stocking. The laced tops only just disappeared before they reached her crutch. Her long black hair was disheveled in a way that struck me as being sexy as her movements.

And, well, she looked fucking hot and freshly fucked. I had not noticed when she and my father went out for their date night. Pookie was wearing a long evening coat when they left for dinner. Covering everything I was now seeing, and what my father had been enjoying. Pookie caught her balance and took stock of herself, smoothing her dress back down to a more respectable level on her silky black nylon-covered thighs and running her fingers through her tasseled hair.

The cause of her balance issues was compounded by the 4-inch heels as much as the alcohol.

I tried to push her daughter away again and in doing so caught Pookie's attention. I do not know what she saw, but I saw more in her eyes than I think I was meant to see.

"Oh! Hi Chris, I did not see you there.

"Sorry, Mum didn't mean to startle you!"

It was at this point, my sister let my cock go and I thought I could hold my composure. Yet my sister had other ideas, crouching down she was now running her fingers up my inner thigh and started dragging her fingertips against the back of my balls, With such a gentle touch she had me gasping for more. Teasing me like no sister should let alone in our precarious situation.

I found myself staring at our mum, It is not like she was not attractive, because she was nothing short of gorgeous. Pookie was my kink for Asian women personified, her petite body coupled with the short skirt and stockings were fucking with my perverted brain and then there were the fucking high heels.